• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Antimatter Thread

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Now while this is called the Antimatter thread this does not mean that I am against matter. Some of my best friends are made of matter I would never hold that against them. No this thread is about Antimatter the strange elusive material often used to power ships in Sci-Fi series. So feel free to discuss all things Antimatter.

I should note that Kurchatovium Thread Technologies has developed a line of Antimatter Peach Preserves. They have have all the sweetness of peach preserves but also that extra little tang that antimatter adds. A picture is below. Enjoy.

Antimatterpre2b.jpg

Is this to be the same deal as the maralamade? I cant spell, sheesh

Whats it gonna take to come up with a strawberry flavor dammit!! :mad: :sowrong:

I'll have THE THREAD get to work on the strawberry flavor. Would you prefer Hyperplasma or Antimatter?

I'd prefer a negative energy perservative if you please.

Hmmm negative energy. Would you prefer electron or Antiproton Strawberry marmalade?

That would be my choice as well. The antiproton is just too expensive and the flavor isn't really worth the additional expense.

So how do you stop the preserves and the bread from destroying each other when you spread it on toaste? Does the toaste need to be coated with a magnetic field?

good series of books.

it's a sci-fi series, about aliens invading earth, etc.
in it they use anti matter as propultion, to weapons.
an anti-matter hand grenade has the explosive power of a small nuke, but w/o the radiation.

the books are; a hymn before battle, gust front, when the devil dances. writen by john ringo.
great series!
steve

*Slaps Dollar bill on the bar*

Blue-berry Dark-matter, on the rocks. Its been a hell of a day....

AT

I enjoy adding a dash of granulated plutonium to my Hyperplasmic Peach Marmalade. It gives it a pleasant blue sparkle too.

The price is reasonable if you buy it in the 55 gallon drum size like I do.

bomb.jpg

(Ice, with a little imagination, you could say that it gives it a nuance of strawberry flavor).

For guitman69: each bit of antimatter in the preserves comes in nice little digestable hypermagnetic sphere so you get the taste of the antimatter but not the nasty radiation from the annhilation of matter. All the taste but none of the annhilation.

For Tracy: For such a sweet person I would make any flavor you want.

For Tkpervert: Would like the regular plutonium, Lime-Jalepeno plutonium, or Ranch Style plutonium.

Stay tuned for DarkMatter pudding pops.

At Kurchatovium Thread Technologies our motto is "We don't just say we care. We pretend to care."

How about Quantum Singularity lolly-pops. The only problem is that they only come in one color, black (not even light can escape). And if you tried to eat them, you would be sucked into it, maybe even come out in another dimension.

*quoting Homer Simpson* What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind! Heheheheheh! *runs off like a siwwy iwiot*

Well quantum singularities though tasty need to be very, very fresh. Nothing worse than rancid singularity you know. I was going to try Gluon Gummi Bears (shaped like THE POST of course) and Neutrino Newtons.

kurchatovium said:
I was going to try Gluon Gummi Bears (shaped like THE POST of course) and Neutrino Newtons.

Don't use the Gluon Gummi Bears, they keep falling off.
Use the Strapon Gummi Bears.
sovxx.gif

Wow I cant believe this thread is still around. :D :D

Not yet koopacooper but we are working on it. :D :D :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back