• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Vulture F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is another commission story. While taking a short break from my book, I decided to offer another story for a repeat customer on Deviantart. I hope you all enjoy. I had a lot of fun writing it and will get back to doing more of these soon.

Steven looked down at his left wrist to check his watch. Nearly Midnight. In 3 minutes, he would set his plan in motion. He made sure his mask was on tight enough and scoped out the house from a hill about a block away. There was a group of trees on the side of the hill. Those trees and the natural dark of night would give him all of the cover that he would need. His black costume helped as well. He had put it together from various pieces. His mask was originally a cheap Masquerade white face mask that he had painted black and decorated with various images. The most important one being the Vulture on the forehead. He thought himself to be like a vulture when he closed in on a criminal. Not that he had actually done much real crime fighting, but he didn't care. He also wore a black turtle neck sweater with the vulture's face on the chest like his own personal symbol. His pants were normal, run of the mill, black jeans but his black, steel-toed, leather boots had cost him a pretty penny. Then there was his favorite part: His belt. Always the Batman fan, he had constructed his own utility belt from an old seat belt strap and 5 old cell phone clips, each of which held something different. Well... one of them held his phone, but still, he thought it was pretty kickass.

He watched the lights in the house go out one by one. He had been watching this woman for a while now. He had no idea what she was up to but she regularly had different people enter the house with her as he watched on different nights. Not too much time would pass before he heard loud shrieks and sometimes even hysterical laughter. There had to be something that she was doing to these men and women. Also, she nearly always had a large black duffel bag that she carried with her and whatever was in it, she kept it well hidden. A thief, maybe? A pickpocket? She was incredibly attractive and had a drool-worthy body. Perhaps she liked to seduce men and rob them. Either way, Steven was determined to figure it out. And it would be tonight. He would be a hero.

Finally, there was only one light left on in the house. The bedroom light, Steven figured. He tried to suck in his gut, which admittedly took some doing, and snuck down the hill. His reflexes and agility aided him as he hid from car to car on his path towards the house. At least that's how it seemed to him. In all actuality, it was quite a sight, a grown man dressed as a superhero prowling the neighborhood. All he was missing was a cape. He had decided that capes were for losers, though. He finally reached the house. Sneaking along the fence in the moonlight, he decided that the back of the house was the best place to find an entrance. Even though he was just barely 18 years old, he thought of himself as being extremely clever in the ways of the law and would not be deterred from his mission. He found a window that was cracked open in the back of the house. He slid it open all of the way as quietly as he could. Once he was satisfied, he pulled himself up and crawled inside.

It was awfully dark, but that was to be expected. Steven tiptoed down the hallway and found himself in the kitchen. He was half tempted to deviate from his search and raid the fridge when a rag was suddenly placed over his mouth. He tried to fight but the person behind him jumped up onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him with a vice-like grip, holding the rag in place. As he stumbled down to the ground and began to fade out, he heard a woman's voice.

“What is it with guys in black costumes breaking in here?”

Steven started to come to. He deduced fairly quickly that he was in a basement. He was in a kind of dentist's chair that was positioned upright like a normal chair would be. His ankles were cuffed to the bottom of the chair and his wrists were tied behind his back. Whatever had been on that rag certainly smelled awful. He winced as he leaned down to wipe his face on his sweater, hoping that would help. He took a better look around the room. There were what looked like anatomy charts on one wall and there was a full sink and counter are on the opposite wall. A small drain also could be found on the floor.

The door to the room opened and he looked forward to see a woman enter. The same woman he had been watching. But she was wearing a bright blue, Satin jumpsuit, and her face was covered in greasepaint. There was a white base with pink hearts around her eyes and an exaggerated grin painted over her lips.

“Hi.” She said simply as she put her hands on her hips. Steven noticed the white velvet gloves that she wore.

“What's going on?” Steven asked with a somewhat demanding tone.

“Are you serious?” The woman sneered. “You break into my home and then ask ME what is going on? Talk about entitlement issues. How about you tell me what the fuck is going on, little boy?”

“I'm not a little boy.”

“Then why are you dressed like that?” The woman pointed out that Steven still had his costume, and even his mask, on. Steven couldn't come up with a response right away but eventually shot back.

“Why are you dressed like a clown?”

“This interview isn't about me, Junior.”

“Don't call me Junior! I'm 18!”

“Oh please!” The woman laughed at him. “You look like you're 14, tops!”

“I'm not lying. Check my ID if you don't believe me.” Steven suggested.

“Fine. Where is it? Your back pocket?” She rolled her eyes.

“In my wallet. Third compartment in my utility belt.” Steven educated her. She looked at him like he had just admitted to being a Kenny G fan.

“Your utility belt?” She sighed. “Okay, Boy Wonder.” She walked up to him and opened up the third phone clip. “Ya know, I used to have this same one for my old razor flip phone.”

“Really?”

“Shut up.” She took his ID out of the clip and looked it over. “Well, I'll be damned. You are 18. Only by a few days, but still.” She continued to examine the card. “Steven Rockwell, huh? Shame, now I know your secret identity.”

“Fuck.” Steven shook his head. “I didn't even think about that.”

“Well, it's after midnight, Dear. Time to unmask.” She ripped the mask from his face and set it on the counter. She leaned against the counter, pressing her bottom against it. “I'll be fair. I know your name is Steven. My name is Jenni.”

“Nice to meet you, I guess.” Steven glanced at her. “Okay, seriously, what's up with the clown getup?”

“I'm a clown, Deadpool.”

“Deadpool wears red.”

“I know, Steven. I'm mocking you.” She folded her arms around her bosom. “What I mean is that I am a clown for children's parties and the like. What's up with your whole superhero schtick?”

“I want to fight crime.” He answered honestly.

“Breaking and Entering is a crime. How exactly do you fight crime by committing it?”

“I needed proof.”

“Proof of what?”

“Of whatever you have been doing!” He snapped. Jenni stared at him for a moment. Then she walked up to his front, looked down at him, grabbed his chin and guided his eyes up to meet hers.

“You have been stalking me. And you broke into my home. Those are crimes. I, on the other hand, have not broken any law. Explain yourself... before I do something... not nice.” Her gaze was fierce. He felt fear, but tried not to show it.

“What do you do in here?” He asked. “I have seen you bring different people, mostly guys, in here. Then all I can hear are screams and begging and... and...”

“Laughter?” Her whole tone changed as she smiled at him. He wasn't sure why, but her smile sent a shiver up his spine.

“Y-yes.”

“And what is so wrong with that?” She questioned. “Is laughter illegal?”

“Well... no, but...”

“But what, Wolverine?”

“Okay, stop with the names. It's Vulture. Got it? Vulture.” He informed her. She guffawed and let go of his chin.

“Alright, Vulture it is. Tell me, Vulture, did it ever occur to you that what was going on with me and those people was safe and consensual?”

“It always sounded kind of torturous.”

“Some people like to be tortured in certain ways. And some, like me, like to inflict it. That's all. You just heard some activities between consenting adults. Nothing more.”

“I don't understand.” Steven wore his confusion like the cape that was missing from his outfit. “What kind of activities would cause those kinds of reactions? Aren't you still technically hurting them?”

“Not as long as I let them catch their breath every so often.” Jenni responded abruptly, bringing more puzzlement to the young man.

“I... I'm sorry. I guess I just don't understand.” Steven struggled a little in his bonds but Jenni knew her knots.

“Would you like to know?” Jenni's question pierced through Steven. One part of him wanted to say yes immediately, while another part was fearful of what she would do to him.

“Know?”

“Would you like to know what I do to them?” Jenni put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it affectionately. “Would you like me to do it to you?” Steven's head was spinning. He had never been with a girl before, let alone had such a voluptuous one eager to put him through what he could only assume was some kind of sexual ordeal.

“What are you going to do?”

“I'm going to strip you... and then show you what makes them scream... and laugh.” She brought her hand to his groin and started to press her fingers about, making him harden. Steven almost lost the ability to speak. “I think you want it.” Steven nodded after a few moments.

“Okay. Yes, I want to know. I want to know for sure that what you do isn't harmful or evil.”

“Harmful? No. Evil? Debatable. Fun? Absolutely.”

“Fine. Show me.” Steven commanded her. First thing's first, Jenni thought. She chose to work this whole superhero angle as she walked behind him.

“Seems the diabolical Mistress Giggles has caught the Vulture in her trap.” She announced in an over the top villain voice. She uncuffed his wrists so that she could pull his shirt off over his head. She then proceeded to cuff his wrists back up and move back to where she had been standing in front of him. She saw his full belly and puffy nipples and snickered.

“What?!” Steven got defensive.

“Don't worry, Hon. You just remind me of somebody. Where was I? Oh yes... Mistress Giggles had lured the boy in perfectly.” She reached down to his belt. She unclasped the buckle and pulled it off. “Now I've got your weapons, Vulture. You cannot defeat me now.” She waved the belt in front of him like a trophy and tossed it onto the counter. Despite his obvious arousal, Steven was beginning to have second thoughts about all of this.

“Um... Look, I don't think this is for me. “Just uncuff me again and let me go.” Jenni ignored him and unzipped his jeans, winking at him before yanking his pants and underwear down to his bound ankles.

“HEY!” He yelled. “Stop this right now!”

“Or what?” Jenni threatened. “As I said, Mistress Giggles has caught the Vulture. And now, she is going to torture him. Are you ready?”

Steven realized his only chance at this point was to fight. He had to stay strong and not show any fear to this woman. Whatever she tried to do to him, he had to stay strong and not give her any satisfaction.

“I'm not afraid of you.” He claimed defiantly.

“You should be afraid of Mistress Giggles. She has done research and found out the Vulture's only weakness.” Jenni stated in her cartoonish voice. Steven could barely hide his panic at this point.

“The vulture has no weaknesses!”

“Oh... is that so?” Jenni brought her an index finger to each of Steven's sides and slowly drew them in a circular pattern over the flabby skin, right near his waist. It tickled Steven and it dawned on him: That was the plan. She was going to tickle him. It made sense now. The screams and laughter. She had tickled those people. But why? Tickling was such a childish thing to do. He wasn't going to give her the pleasure of breaking him. It wasn't too ticklish on his sides. His confidence grew.

“See, I told you. No weaknesses.”

“Silly boy. I just haven't found your sweet spot yet. But Mistress Giggles knows that you've got one. And she's gonna make the Vulture laugh...” Jenni added her other fingers to the mix, drawing little circles along his sides. The sensation was worse now, but still not bad enough. Jenni looked up at Steven to see that he had not yet lost any composure.

“I'm not ticklish. Looks like Mistress Giggles will lose this battle.” He told her sternly.

“Oh?” Jenni moved the fingertips to Steven's ribs. The teen instantly tensed up a little and Jenni knew this was a more tender area. “So this doesn't tickle?” Her skilled fingers expertly touched the boy with a knowing softness. Steven now began to feel the effects of the torture. It was almost as if there were little voices inside of his torso chirping “Here! Here! Ticklish here!” and Jenni was following their instructions. She stroked between the ribs and pressed just beneath them, constantly switching up her attack methods. It was harder and harder for Steven to keep a straight face and when Jenni pressed between the bones along his second to bottom rib, he squirmed to the side.

“Oh ho ho... are you okay there, Buster?” Jenni asked. Buster. That's what Steven's old babysitter, Kara, used to call him right before any time that she was going to tickle him. Almost as if it was a warning. They would be sitting on the couch watching a movie or something and she would call him that name to let him know she was coming. He would then giggle and run. She would chase him and pin him down and even though he had only been 5 or 6 at the time, he remembered all to well the tickles on his upper body that had rendered him a babbling, cackling fool begging for mercy.

“I-I'm fine.” Jenni knew he was lying. She knew the game all to well.

“Are you sure, Buster? Are you sure Mistress Giggles hasn't found a chink in the Vultures armor?” She teased as she now focused on that one rib on either side. That one terribly ticklish rib. She delicately probed and wiggled her fingers against it and watched the smile climb onto Steven's face as he squirmed, trying so hard not to laugh. His belly began to jiggle as he fought to keep the giggles trapped inside of him. “I think that the Vulture is gonna crack and Mistress Giggles will be victorious.”

“No! Never! You Wohoohhohohoohhoohohhohohoohhoohhon't” That was all that Jenni had needed: For Steven to open his mouth. Now he was all hers.

“Oh, what was that? I couldn't here you over the tee hee hee's.” Jenni mocked as she continued to tickle and tickle. She now used all of her fingers to press and wiggle between each rib.

“Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha No mohoohohhohohoohre.”

“No more? Is it too much for the Vulture to take?” Jenni now skittered her fingertips up and down Steven's ribcage, making his giggles more and more rapid. She chuckled wickedly as she watched his belly shimmy and shake. “Vulture's got a tummy!” She declared as she gave Steven a momentary reprieve. “Is it a ticklish tummy?”

“Don't! Just stop this now!”

“Stop? Mistress Giggles doesn't stop!” Jenni began to scribble along the boy's lower tummy.

“Please Stohhohohoohoh hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahah hehehehehehhehehehehheheehheheeh!” Steven had forgotten how ticklish his belly was. Even when he was a kid and Kara would poke his bellybutton or give him the dreaded Lobster Claw.

“Stop laughing. Put on your serious Superhero face, like Batman. Come on. Show me the serious face.” Jenni taunted mercilessly as she chose to lose her gloves and bring her nails to the chubby, hairless tummy.

“Hehehehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehehehe!” Steven felt absolutely humiliated. He was supposed to fight crime and he couldn't even take a little tickling. His face went red. Jenni pulled a short red feather out of her costume.

“Now, let's see about that bellybutton. Heh heh heh heh heh. She gave a goofy laugh and pantomimed twirling a mustache.

“Fuck you...” Steven panted.

“That's not very heroic.” She chided him. “Now relax. You're a superhero. You can take this.” She dipped the feather into the bellybutton and spun it by twirling the stem between her fingertips.

'NOOHHOHO hAhahahahhHAHHAHHAhHAHHAhHAHAHhHAhHAhHAHA!” Steven couldn't take it for even a second. The feather's tip tickled the knot in his tummy so badly that he wasn't sure how long he could take it.

“Tickle tickle tickle! Mistress Giggles always gets her man! Muahahahaha! Isn't this fun?” Jenni was having a ball. She wrapped her free arm around the poor boy to hold him in place as tears welled up in his eyes.

“HehEHHEhehHehehhehehehhHEhEHHhEhEhehHEhEhehhehEhEHHEhEHE!”

“Oh yes! Coochie coochie coo. Now the Vulture is putty in my hands. Happy, ticklish putty.” Jenni grinned from ear to ear as she tormented the wannabe crime fighter. She stopped to give him a breather. “Now you know what I do to those people when I get them in here. Are you satisfied?” She folded her arms while she waited for an answer.

“Ye... yes. I'm good. You can let me go now.”

“Oh, I wouldn't go that far.” Jenni argued. “I mean, come on, I've only done your ribs and tummy. Not to mention that I don't think I have found your worst spot yet.”

“Oh, for the love of...”

“Hey, now. I am not letting you go until I am good and ready to do so and I want to tickle.” She reached for him and cupped his genitals in her hand, which felt surprisingly warm to the young man. “Now, a little inspection never hurt anybody.” She drew her fingers over his penis thoughtfully, just along the top of it from the base to the head. She smiled sweetly at Steven as his manhood began to stiffen once again. “See, this touch isn't so bad, is it?” Steven blushed and had to turn away from her with a goofy grin. “Awww, it's okay. No need to be embarrassed. Just let it happen.” Soon his cock was as rigid as it could be at a decent 8 inches. She let go and let the cock bob in the air while still cupping his balls. She then began to randomly caress the scrotum with a single fingertip, wandering it aimlessly about.

“Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe...” He giggled softly at the ticklish feeling.

“Hehehe. It never fails.” Jenni spoke softly and kindly. “Some guys can't take it at all and some guys just get a case of the giggles but I've never met a guy who didn't have ticklish balls. She looked up at him and giggled gently along with him. “Tickle tickle, big bad crime fighter.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe...” Jenni's fingertip drew lazy patterns along the scrotum, traced the seam, tickled underneath them, scratched softly at the creases... and Steven just giggled up a storm while his penis waved about and his belly jiggled.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” She lilted pleasantly just before letting him go. “Well, I think we are just about done here, Sugar.” She stood up and looked down at him. He breathed a hefty sigh of relief. “I still have no idea where your most ticklish spot is, but oh well. You win some, you lose some.” She turned so that her back was to him, pulled a hair tie from between her breasts, and tossed her hair back to put in in. When she did, however, she heard a loud yelp.

“EEK!”

Jenni spun back around in a heartbeat to see Steven with his mouth clenched shut and an extra shade of color in his cheeks.

“What the fuck was that?” She asked. She didn't get an answer. She turned back around and let her hair drop again and then heard what sounded like a cross between a giggle and a whimper. She turned to face him once again.

“Uh uh. For real, what's going on here?” It was almost as if her hair had made contact with some ultra-sensitive part of the boy's physique. But where?

“Nothing is going on. I just had something in my throat.”

“Sticking with that story, huh? Is Mistress Giggles gonna have to ask you?” Jenni gave him a menacing look.

“I'm telling the truth.” Steven lied. Jenni looked over the boy and thought to herself. She remembered her previous encounter with Eric and it occurred to her. Her hair had swept across his chest... and the two somewhat large pink points on it. Jenni laughed.

“Another one. Hahahahaha.” She sat on Steven's lap and grinded against his erection. “Oh Steven?” She twittered. About that spot I was talking about... is it your nipples?” His head shook no but his eyes told her the truth. “I think you're lying to me.”

“No, I promise I'm not.” Jenni didn't believe him for a second. She stood up and walked back around behind him. She leaned her head over to look down at him.

“Gonna come clean?”

“Look, Jenni, I don't know wh...” He trailed off when he looked up to see her index fingers wiggling in the air.

“Seems that Mistress Giggles truly has discovered the Vulture's weakness now.” She teased in her villain voice and lowered the fingers.

“Jenni... stop...” A bead of sweat ran down his face.

“I'm coming for you... Buster.” Steven started to giggle despite himself. He couldn't take the suspense. Jenni giggled, too. “Vulture's gonna go caw caw caw! Or is it... Ha ha ha?” Steven scrunched his eyes shut and held his breath. She stopped her fingers just before they could touch, however. Steven opened his eyes in surprise. Then Jenni quickly grabbed a tuft of her long hair in each hand and dusted the nipples.

“HEHEHEHHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NOOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHHOOHHOOHHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO!!!!”

“I knew it!” Jenni squealed. She dusted for a few seconds and stopped. “Now you are fucked.”

“No... no... anything but... anything but that.” Steven had only had his nipples tickled once or twice by Kara when he was little. Usually when he had been bad.

“Uh uh. Jenni walked back around and straddled him again. “You lied to me. Now laugh, you ticklish little boy!” She gingerly applied her fingertips to the swollen nipples and fluttered rapidly.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE I CAHAHHAHAHAHAHANNN'T!

“You can't what? You don't have to do anything. It's tickle time, Buster!!!”

She grinded against his erection while she tickled. It wasn't enough for her to make him laugh anymore. She had to make him mess himself. It was about taking away his dignity at this point. This cheeky little bastard had broken into her home after all. He had thrown accusations at her. He had stalked her. He had lied to her multiple times. No. Now he was going to regret all of it. She licked each index finger, coating them with a fine layer of saliva, and slid them aorund the nipples.

“HAHAHEAHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEAEHA AHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAHEAHEEAHEA EAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAHEAE AHEAHEAHEHAEHAE AHEAHEAHEHAE!!!”

“Tickle tickle, Vulture! You're all mine, now! MUAHAHAHAHA! Mistress's ticklish little baby! Coochie coo, little baby! Can't take the clown's tickles?”

“I CAAAHHAHAHAHAHN'T PLEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEH!”

Jenni undid her top, got up and ran to the counter, swiftly opening one of the drawers and pulling out a bottle of baby oil. Steven stared in awe at the massive breasts as Jenni covered them in the oil. She then ran back to him and pressed the slippery mounds against his erection. He shuddered against his will.

“Now you're gonna make a mess all over yourself, whether you like it or not.” Steven panicked. He had never cum by any other means than his own hand and was terrified of this clown humbling him in such a way. The twins have got your boy and those nipples are MINE!” Jenni now tickled Stevens nipples with wild abandon. Her oily hands and fingers quickly dissolved all of Steven's sanity.

“HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAA!!!”

“Tickle tickle, Stiffy!” She taunted as his penis slid around the cushiony flesh, exciting the nerves in it. The nipple tickling was terrible cause it was somehow turning him on even more. He tried like Hell to ignore the undeniable pleasure that Jenni's breasts were inflicting on him but the tickling was far too much of a distraction. “No turning back now, Buster! Gitchy gitchy goo! Pop goes the weasel!”

“NOOOOOOOO!” Steven screamed as hot jets of milky semen shot straight up onto his chest and even his face. Jenni laughed maniacally as she kept tickling. “STOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!” But she wouldn't stop. She tickled and tickled and before long, he passed out.

Steven came to. He was in the passenger seat of his car parked in front of his apartment building. He was clothed but sticky, as if he was still covered in his own cum under the fabric. His phone vibrated and he picked it up. There was a text from Jenni. 5 different pics of him, covered in cum and tied naked to the chair, unconscious with little feathers strapped to his nipples. He read the message: If you tell anybody about what happened to you tonight, these go viral. Next time you try to break into a house, remember me and what I can do to you, Laughy Pants... J.

I will seriously start breaking into houses hoping this happens to me.

Great story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back