• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellas new Life P2 "Brought to heel" FF/F (includes foot fetish and tickling)

tickle8929

TMF Poster
Bellas new Life P2 "Brought to heel" FF/F (includes foot fetish and tickling)

Part 2

As before, purely a work of fiction….please feel free to feedback on the thread…

Ms Po gazed out of the kitchen window sipping her herbal tea, her Black/grey hair still tied in a tight top bun, Ms Po was 5 foot 3 with a squat frame, she never wore make up and never painted her nails, she was a lady of simple tastes and she treated her body as such, no alcohol, no smoking and regular morning calisthenics had kept her strong and fit. She hummed to herself watching the beautiful late afternoon sun as it shone across the garden. For 30 years she had worked for Richard Groves, cooking, cleaning helping to raise his daughter after the tragic loss of his wife. She lived on a basic wage, leading a simple life with her own living space in the spacious basement of the house. That was until 5 years a go when Richard broke the news that Ms Po’s services were no longer needed, there was a guilt in Mr Groves tone as he delivered the news.
“Bella, sh- she doesn’t trust you anymore and I don’t want my princess feeling uncomfortable….im sorry Po, im sure you understand?!”….She was offered a small compensation package including the hill house…a simple building in the middle of no where that Richards first wife once bought for art inspiration.
5 years a go Ms Po left the grove manor with nothing but a shaky old hut in the hills to show for her 30 years service.
But now….5 years later, at 58 years of age Ms Po had a lot to show for her work.
The spencer sisters had offered her a $60k dollar a year salary, her permanent residence back in Grove manor and a quarterly performance related bonus, all in exchange for her signing a legally stringent confidentiality agreement and contract of employment. Her job title… “Nanny”.
You see Ms Po knew being Bellas full time 24/7 nanny would have its downsides, she was repulsed by the girls happy go lucky outlook on life…always was. She understood the physical commitments to the job role….she would need to bathe Bella, feed her, clean her up. All of which she curled her lip in disgust at. But then the curled lip turned to a nasty smirk as she placed the cup to her lips…Dawn knew to contact Ms Po, she had seen enough to know that Po resented Bella, if anyone would take this job role to its full potential it was the Japanese nanny scorned by the 18 year olds bratty nature. Ensuring Bella was in a constant form of bondage and administering tickle torture to the poor young lady was her main priority. ‘Back to work then…’ She thought to herself, finishing her tea and turning out of the kitchen back towards the basement.

As Ms Po closed the heavy oak basement door behind her, locking it in place she began to decend the stairwell…..her 20 minute tea break had refreshed her senses and her nose curled at the smell that greeted her. A strange mix of perfume, oriental incense, sweat, sex and urine….hardly something you could bottle. The Tv blared away as Japanese sitcoms and game shows played on and on. Ms Po approached Bella who seemed to be attempting to wiggle in the tight cocoon, she must have woke back up during the break… under the disguise of the noise from the tele Bella didn’t hear Ms Po approaching….she was startled as the eye tape was ripped off and Ms Po’s stern face met her eyeline…
“MMMMPPPHHH!! Screamed Bella, her eyes pleaded with Ms Po for freedom, but her eyes told the full story, bloodshot and red they didn’t just plead for freedom, they pleaded for Bellas sanity… the tv turned to mute…..
“An How ah you?!” Ms Po enquired, her head tilting to one side
“Mph Mph Mph”
“Yes yes I know kaii san…it was veree good sharing our little scret again hehehe…so how many time was it?! Roku?! Nanna?!” Po held both hands in the air symbolising a 6 or 7 with her fingers….
“MPHU UUU”!!!
Po reached under the young woman and felt how damp the couch was… she had no real interest in pleasuring bella but Po also knew this wasn’t pleasure, Bella had came many times in the last 4 hours, orgasms given to her in the most humiliating way. Administered by her old Japanese nanny through her bare heels.
Ms Po came back into Bellas view, wiping her hands clean on a babywipe….always was OCD.
“ok soon we have dinner, bath an bed….been lon day.” Ms Po stated as she picked up the eye tape…..
“But first…” she held two fingers up…giving Bella the V…”2 Moh hour” she sneered…placing the edge of the tape down.
“MMMPPPHH!!” Bella was broken, she couldn’t take anymore….
Her eyesight was gone as Ms Po replaced the eye tape….smoothing it down…”Sayonara”

Ms Po walked to the end of the couch and using both arms lifted Bellas feet up, due to the rigid cocoon her full leg bent at the lower back….just enough room to allow the nanny to squeeze back into her seat and place the rosey red pair of soft bare feet in her lap. Po grabbed a second long piece of twine and tied it to the knot between bellas bound big toes….she then looped the twine around and underneath her own right thigh and re-tied the twine back on the toe knot….effectively anchoring bellas feet to her leg. Un-muting the tele she got herself comfortable, before pouring more massage oil over the soles of Bellas upturned feet….they shone in the light from the lamp next too the couch…her feet were completely covered in a thick layer of oil and Ms Po knew exactly what to do…. With expert precision she began dragging one nail around her left heel in a circular motion, pressing hard enough to cause a line in the skin, while she used her other free hand to scribble all 5 nails hard and fast over the heel of the other foot…. Bella couldn’t protest, she was going nowhere, her feet where going nowhere. And with a look of complete disregard for the moaning girl and her feeble attempts to gyrate her hips and her full concentration on the television…it looked like Ms Po and her fingernails were going nowhere. She was comfy, comfy in the knowledge that poor little bella was being slowly driven to insanity.
Inside her taped cocoon Bella clenched her eyes shut tight, she strained he hips and her leg muscles, contracting her ass muscles as she rapidly moved towards yet another orgasm. Bella tried her best to pump her hips into the couch….but jus as she drew close she felt an electric shock move through her body…
Ms Po had begun scrambling her long sharp nails all over the feet of Bella. With expert timing she had denied the young woman of an orgasm and instead sent her into a muffling frenzy.
“MPPPPHHHHHHMMMMMHHPPPHPPP!!!” screamed bella…trying with all her might to rock side to side, bend her knees, arch her back….move something, anything!!
Ms Po moved her gaze to look at the vibrating ass of her captive….
“Kusuguttai sukoshi fitoooo!” she sang in a melodic tone…
“Kusuguttai sukoshi fitoooo…. That mean ticklish little feet hahahahaha” Ms Po laughed to herself…continuing her assault on the defenceless Bella.
Her nails raked up and down the captive soles, sliding around them like a hot knife through butter….and as the 10 sharp nails hit that dynamite spot under Bellas toes she tried her best to clench her toes shut….’not that now….not the toes’ thought Bella….’maybe she was distracted by the tv and missed my trying to crunch my toes’…..but foolish little Bella underestimated her Nanny, Ms Po didn’t miss a thing….instead she hovered her nails above the crease of the toes….smirking, watching, waiting for Bellas guard to go down…..15 seconds later, Bella exhaled…and her toes flexed….BAM!!
Ms Po pounced with ferocity that exceeded both Dawn and Maureen put together, 10 sharp nails and long fingers found there way into every little crevice in between her toes and feet…oiled up and sliding around, Bella was on a one way train to tickle hell.
“MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHHH” Po had her now…..
She responded with 1 abrupt word….
“JIHIWOKOU”
“PPPPUUHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHPPPPPPPP”
“JIHIWOKOU!!”
Even if Bella could hear Ms Po through her heaving wheezing and manic muffled laughter she only recognised very few Japanese words and phrases….and that wasn’t one….
“hahahahaha come on now JIHIWOKOU!?” Po taunted…..her nails sliding from side to side just under the toes of each foot….the pale white flesh began to turn pink….
“Stupid girl, Jihiwokou is BEEEG for mercy!!!” but Bella could barely breath let alone beg….she was seconds away from passing out again when she felt it again…

Ms Po began dragging an scribbling her well honed nails over the sensitive heels….causing Bella to gasp. Over and over again she drew cirles, and zig zagged her nails….under the many layers of tape bellas body was covered in goose bumps, her eyes began to roll her ass cheeks clenched but Ms po took one glance down at her little bare feet and…..and……nothing….Ms Po had stopped…..’how the fuck does she know when im about to come!!!!??’ Thought Bella, she let out a frustrated grunt and Ms Po threw her head back and let out a satisfied laugh…..”hahahahah you so pathetic Bella…. 24 years old and still being made to cum through your feet. How embarrassing…” Po began to lightly trace her index finger around her left heel in a figure of 8, still verbally humiliating poor Bella..”you swore me to secret that day…but I told secret Bella, I was worried and spoke to a friend Ms Mai, she a professional masseuse for 35 year. An even she laugh at you!! You know Bella we called you ‘Futtogaru’ – Foot girl…..or ‘Meinu o kusuguru’ - tickle bitch hahahahahaha…”
Bella let our a large moan as Ms Po dug her nail in and racked it over her heel hard….”hahaha Pathetic!” Po spat…continuing the line of her nail over the heel and onto the sole….Bellas moan turned into a giggle….from the sole down towards the little toe…Bellas giggle turned to a panicked laughter…muffled but the panic tone was clear….
“ok now Bella, im going to send a picture to Mommy, pose those toes!” she said wiggling her fingernail in the middle of the foot.
“I can send in group message…then all 5 of us have!”
‘Its 4 you stupid bitch’…bella thought… Ms Po’s English wasn’t her forte was was forever getting Bellas age wrong!!

Almost as if Po had sensed Bellas defiant insult she grabbed her little toe in between her index finger and thumb…..she began scratching the pad of the toe with the index finger of her left hand……sending Bella into freak mode!!
“Ichi!” chanted Po….tickling hard and fast with 1 finger on 1 toe….
“Ni!” she moved to the next toe….same hold, same ferocity same reaction from Bella…..she was in hell.
“San” Next toe…more torture
“Shi!” The pad of each toe was subjected to 1 minute of Po’s sharp nails and talented strokes…. 4 toes down…4 red piggies….
“Go!” The big toe….this got a bit of extra focus as there was a bit more skin to punish….Ms Po was hell bent on driving Bella insane…..Bella rocked and splurted and sputtered and muffled cries for help….but no help was coming….Bella was dead to the world….Her world was here and now….her world was currently counting each toe and scraping it until it shone red!
“Roku!”
“Shichi!”
“HaChi!”
“Kyuu!” 9 minutes later 9 of Bellas little toes had been fully explored….isolated and tortured…. Bella was crying tears of laughter….she had sweated so bad over the last hour and a half that the tape tasted like salt….but Po still had one last toe left…..She gripped the toe in a vice like hold and placed her index finger on the pad…..
PING…PING….PING…suddenly a flourish of texts landed on Po’s phone…the distracted nanny meant Bella could breath a sigh of relief….
Dawn, Maureen and Irene had all responded to Po’s picture message…..Po chuckled to herself before she began to read outloud…..
“hehe aunty Irene, she say…nice shade of red Ms Po…tell Bella her feet suit the red…oh but the death certificate isn’t official until 1 week tomorrow so don’t tickle he to death…..just yet!!! LOL Xx”
“Maureen – Nice work Po…were just sat waiting for transfer flight...tell my niece I miss her already but aunty Maureen will be back with those little piggies very soon. Love X”
“Dawn…Oh and I think this first part is for you” said Po, grabbing Bellas attention……”Hey sweetie, I see Nanny Po has kept you company, I bet its been a real scream. I wont expect a phonecall from you hon, I know youll be a little tied up ALL the time…but hey, that’s life….you lose…I win….;)” Oh and then this bit must be for me Po said “Po thanks for starting such a great job…those pretty little feet of hers look like they are getting all she deserves….Give her a kiss from me…..X
P.S….Po…..MAKE THAT BITCH CUM!””
Bellas eyes widened under the tape a she heard the viciousness Dawn text that last part In her head…
“well…..mommie is the boss….” Po chirped,, viciously driving her nails into the heels of bellas feet…Circles on one foot, zig zags on the other….Po had began to alternate and Bella was moaning lounder than ever…..eletric shots travelled from her heels, up her legs and hit the spot. She began to breath in deep, clenching her eyes shut….Po glanced down at her feet, it was time…..
“Beggg to Cum” Po shouted…
“PPPPPPPPMMMMPHHHHH”
“I SAID BEG TO CUM THROUGH YOUR FEET YOU PATHETIC FOOT GIRL”
and for the first time in her life Bella suddenly felt truly submissive….the words rushed from Po rushed through her head at the same time the sensation rushed through her heels…..a huge orgasm washed over bella….her whole body trembling as she succumbed to the torment…
Ms Po smirked as she watched Bella run through the stages of orgasm……before she fell limp…..

Ms Po moved bellas feet from her lap…and walked over to the wrapped head peeling pack the eye tape. Wet from sweat….
Bellas eyes were glazed over, slowly shutting
The last thing Bella saw was Ms Po’s evil grinning face…..her eyes closed. As Ms Po’s phone began to ring….Bella couldn’t maintain consciousness, but she heard Ms Po walking up the stairs talking in Japanese…..

Bella wasn’t sure how long she had been out for, but as she began to come around one thing quickly became apparent! She could see again, but Bella soon realised that with the gift of sight came the consequences of what you see. She blinked her vision clear, she soon realised she had been bound face down on what looked to be a large 4 poster bed with no headboard or footboard…as she craned her aching neck up to try and gage her situation she noticed the intricate ropework which held her arms in place, once again she was spread out like an X, only this time she was facedown and it seemed much, much more time had gone into her predicament. As her eyes rolled up one of her tanned arms she noticed 4 brown hemp ropes, one tied tightly above the elbow, one tied below, the third tied equally tight around her small wrist. All 3 of these ropes shot upwards from the mattress towards the 4 poster frame above head and out of Bellas restricted view. However the 4th rope secured her wrist to the post at the same hight as the mattress. The same ties were replicated on her other arm in amazing symmetry, prett as her bondage looked it was really effective, meaning movement of the arms was near impossible. Bellas continued line of sight travelled up her arm and to her hand, which was also restricted by some extremely tricky work with twine, each individual finger had been folded in half and tied to inself, the thumb seemed to have been bound to the palm of her hand rendering her hand completely useless, even if Bella could reach a knot…she had no fingers to work on it. Noticing she couldn’t move her legs at all she glanced over her shoulder, only to see more ropes, each leg seemed to be tied at 6 different points, 4 ropes at the ankle, lower knee, underknee and just under her ass cheek all shott upwards to the frame, but a further 2 ropes 1 at the knee tied to the bed frame and another at her ankle tied to the bed post firmly anchored her to the bed. Bella Gasped at the sight of all that rope, wait….a gasp?! Yes Bella was no longer gagged, she rotated her aching jaw contemplating when was the right time to scream for help…
Bella did notice her ass seemed to be covered by a towel, the kind you get during a massage, and her feet were contained in white slippers and judging by the lack of hair in her face Bella assumed they had tied her hair in a Pony tail. But these were the only details she could pick out whilst straining her neck to peer over shoulder.

“Think Bella, Think….how the fuck do you get out of this” she whispered to herself. She closed her eyes and small fragments of memory came back to her whilst she was in and out of consciousness. Po had bathed her she was sure of it. She smelt like soap and her skin just felt clean and moisturised. She vaguely remembered being spoon fed whilst in the mummification, but she couldn’t tell you what had been on the menu. Memories of a massage were very faint, someone rubbing her limbs as she drifted in and out of consciousness.
Bella rapidly scanned the the room ahead of her with her eyes, turning her head left, the right, taking in any detail she could…
“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck….Fuckingg ropes!!!” Bella hissed, tugging at her bonds.
She couldn’t see a door to the room meaning it must have been central to the foot of the bed, the large window directly ahead meant she must have been moved upstairs in the house and the shard of light that burst through the thick curtains suggested it was day time.
“GRRRRRRRRRHHHH” Bella let out a frustrated groan as she tried unsuccessfully to flex her fingers…
But then a flashing red light to her left bleeped, she looked…..a voice monitor!!
“shit!” bella whispered, falling deadly silent….but the silence was broken as she heard the bedroom door swing open! Ms Po was back.

Bella panicked as she heard Ms Po’s sandles shuffling across the carpet floor
“M…Ms Po! W..Wait! You don’t have to do this!! You don’t have to listen to th – them crazy bitches”…
Ms Po didn’t say a word as she began to feel the lengths of rope, making sure they were tight, pinching each knot to ensure it was nice and firm…
“W-We can call the police, I I I wont even mention you….”
Still an haunting silence as Po worked her way over each piece of rope, her inspections were thorough…she had finished checking Bellas right leg, and now moved to her left..
“Puh- Please Ms Po, you don’t understand! Cant you see this is wrong they are manipulating you!!” – maybe the guilt trip would work?!
Po lifted the bottom of the towel up to get a good look at the rope around the top of the leg…testing to see if she could get her finger between the rope and Bellas leg, she couldn’t…good.
Shuffling up to Bellas left arm she began testing the ropes on the next 2 limbs…Bella turned her head and looked up at Ms Po, wanting eye contact…but Po had an intense focus about her expression, almost a professionalism. She was now in all black, long sleeved jumper and plain black trousers, even her clothes were emotionless.
“Don’t you think enough is enough?! Ms Po look at me! Its me Bella, you have known me for like forever!! Come on, if you just untie me we can work this out….PLEASE!!?”
Again…nothing, Ms Po just moved around to the front of the bed, standing directly infront of Bella with 1 knee on the bed as she leant over the test the final arm bonds…
“Ok ok OK…”bella spoke with haste… “what is it?! Money?? What are they paying you??! Ok look, untie me know….no police no nothing, I’ll go away….. far far away. And, and I’ll pay you……I.. I’ll…I’ll double what they have paid you?!?!?!”
Ms Po calmly crouched down at the head of the bed, looking at Bellas bound hands, running her own fingers over the twine….
“You’ll pay me double??” Po finally spoke, a tone that suggested she was listening
“Yes.. YES....yes Ms Po, double whatever those crazy assholes have paid you!!!” Bella responded with a glimmer of hope…
“well….i must say….that is good offer…” Ms Po slowly stood up, beginning to walk around the side of the bed….had Bella convinced her??
“Yes I will dou-“ Bella was cut off mid sentence..
“But Crazy Bitch?! Is dah anyway to speak about you Mommie?!” Ms Po climbed on the bed, and threw her leg over Bellas lower back, straddling the girl and forced her face into the clean white bed sheet with 1 hand to the back of the head…
“Ms PO WAIHHHMMPPHHH!”
“Now, Futtogaru, you say you pay Ms Po double…. But Ms Po not done this for money….nooo noo no”….Bella shook her head, she couldn’t breath….”I did this to ensure that you was punish and humiliated as only I can do!...Until I teach” With that Ms Po removed her hand from the back of Bellas struggling head….
Bella came up for air, confused….”GASP,…..Teach….GASP…Wh?!”…
“AAAAAAAARGGHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“WAKINOSHITA”….Ms Po shouted with stern authority
Bellas lungs exploded with laughter as Ms Po’s nimble fingers dove into the hollows of her smooth armpits, - the red light on the voice monitor spiked!
Her hands went underneath and Ms Po’s thumbs were firmly placed against the outside of the armpits, steadying her hands so all 8 long fingers would spider away deep under Bellas arms…. Bellas body couldn’t move, she couldn’t even flex her fingers in ticklish agony….she just lay there screaming, shaking her head from side to side with desperate hope that it may shake Po off…
“WA- HAHAHAHAHA PLE AAAAHAHAHHSSHHHAHAHA MS P-HAHAHAHAHAHA” – it was hopeless, Ms Po was sat straddling Bellas back, emotionless, from the black croc/white sock combo, to the plain black trousers and suit, all the way up to the grey black hair tightly tied in a bun…she was no longer tickle talking…no longer laughing…this seemed like business, like she was displaying her talents, like a pro.
10 minutes of straight arm pit tickling was enough to send bella into a laughing frenzy…she screamed into the mattress. But was forced to up the volume when Ms Po retracted her left hand from the now sweaty armpit and with lighting speed grabbed Bellas ribs….
“NNNNNOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFU…AHAHAHAHAK….YOAHAHAHAHAHAHU”.
“RIBU” – Again, the same professional tone fell from Ms Po’s mouth, again the voice monitor spiked at the intense noise levels…
Ms Po instantly found a great technique of planting each of her 5 finers spread on the ribcage and wiggling them in the same spot…pressing into the ribs themselves, all the while keeping her right hand planted in the adjacent armpit, 4 nails scratching away, burrowing in the ticklish skin.
5 minutes in and Ms Po glanced down her nose at the left hand side of her captives ribcage, it was beginning to turn red….
Bella was getting to the stage where forming words was impossible….she had to catch her breath in the half milliseconds Ms Po gave her in between changing pace of changing angle of the hands…
Cautious not to wear the ribs out or cause bruising Ms Po switched sides, with out giving Bella a chance to even think she plunged her hand back un and into Bellas left armpit and her right hand moved down and began the process on her tender ribs.
The old switcheroo caught little Bella completely off guard and she buried her face in the mattress, trying to find some form of comfort. But comfort was long gone, comfort for Bella was a thing of the past….Ms Po was going to teach Bella what it meant to put outside your comfort zone, introduced to something you don’t know, learn a new way of life….
“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAHAHAHAHAHA I CANHAHAHAHAHA TAKHAHAHA IT”…But right now Bella had no choice, Ms Po’s intensity and determination meant that Bella would have to lie there and take it….plus the stringent bondage didn’t help Bellas cause…

1 hour in and Ms Po had alternated armpit and ribs 8 or 9 times.
Ms Po climbed off the bed leaving poor bella heaving and wheezing face down in the mattress….
“Funkan no tibureiku” she said, once again in that straight edge tone…”That’s means im have a 5 minute tea break tickle bitch….use time wise” her sneering tone aimed right at Bella, Once again the red light on the voice monitor spiked, picking up Ms Po’s commands.
Ms Po walked out of the room and Bella heard her crocs shuffle down the stairs…she rolled her forehead across the white bed sheets, wiping the sweat from her brow and exhaled deep, inhaling even more….
Bella knew resistance was useless in this position, she was aware of a few things, she could tense her ass but not close her legs, she could shake her head but she felt light headed, and she could just about wiggle her feet, but trapped inside these white slippers those feet were toasting!!
Bella had barely had time to think when she heard Po coming back up the stairs,
It had only been one minute!! The kettle couldn’t have even boiled in that time…
But sure enough Ms Po re-entered the room herbal tea in hand…casually walking over to a chair which was situated directly in Bellas eye line at the front of the bed…Bella watched Ms Po as she walked, but Ms Po didn’t even glance at Bella, instead she sat down, crossed her legs, placed her herbal tea on the side and held her nails out in front of her face, inspecting them…
“Ms Po………Please…….I’m begging you to stop….” But as Ms Po didn’t even look at Bella, she casually picked up her tea, took a sip placed it back down and looked at her second set of nails….
“Listen to me, we can stop this now…..ive done nothing wrong…..just untie me and I’ll go….whatever money you want….its yours….take the house! Please Ms Po”….
Ms Po simply exhaled in a disappointed tone, as she raised her cup to her mouth for her last few sips….Bella placed her face in the mattress, but her muscles instantly tensed in expectation when she heard the shuffling of Po’s feet moving from the chair towards the bed….

Po paused at the side of the bed and slipped out of her crocs, climbing on top of Bella she once again straddled her young captive, this time facing the opposite way, this time Po was facing Bellas ass. But Ms Po began to shuffle her legs backwards…forcing her socked feet under Bellas outstretched arms so they lay sole up either side of Bellas face.
She slowly folded the towel over, exposing Bellas bare ass, now apart from a par of very hot slippers and some rope….The poor young lady didn’t have a thread to her name…
“Well you don’t use your 5 minutes very wise”…. chastised Po…
Bella stared down at Ms Po’s little feet, her nose crunched up…unsure of what to think, what to feel what to say…..
“Ms Po I….PPPAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“HIPPU”….Ms Bella was back to her commanding tone….and the voice monitor was spiking once more…
“No wait hahahahaha”
Ms Po has reached underneath bella literally grabbing on to her hip bones and squeezing between her fingers…. But 4 straight minutes of this technique hadn’t left Bella in the slobbering state that Ms Po wanted, so I change of technique was called for….whilst one hand remained on hip squeezing duty, another spidered all the way around and onto Bellas Ass cheeky
“N-NoAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” That was more like it…..
Bellas head began rocking once more
“BOTOMU” Called Ms Po….
“WHA AHAHAHAHAHA TH AAAAHAHAH FUAHAHAHAHAHA” Bella once more was unable to form words, unable to question why Ms Po was being very selective over the words she was shouting out…and what did they mean!?
With this area visibly more effective than the hips Ms Po quickly turned both hands onto Bellas bare ass cheeks….Spidering all 10 fingernails at rapid pace all over the young womans ass…..
Bella threw her head back in laughter, again she had goosepimples from the alien touch….but when she slammed her head back down her face fell directly onto Ms Po’s upturned socked foot…..in desperate search for air, Bella breathed in deep through her nose which was buried in the sole of Ms Po….But Bella didn’t come back up for air, her laughter fell silent, her shoulders vibrated and she took 4 more large inhaled through Ms Po’s sock….As per usual Ms Po registered the situation and glanced over her shoulder, looking down at the back of Bellas head, raising an eyebrow at the girls choice of breathing apparatus…all the while her fingers didn’t drop pace….there wasn’t an inch of skin on her ass that didn’t go untouched….liteally…
Ms Po used her thumb an index finger to spread Bellas ass cheeks, exposing her asshole….Bellas eyes bulged
“NO FUCK YOU PO!! YOU FUC AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAMPPPHHHH” Bellas face went straight back down into Ms Po’s sock…as her 58 year old Japanese nanny lightly scraped one nail lazily over the asshole….Ms Po flexed her own toes, hugging poor bellas nose as she flicked and tickled away at the exposed ass hole.
Bella tried to clench her ass cheeks together but her manic laughter left her with very little muscle control…Bellas feet wiggled like crazy as Ms Po picked up the pace. In a rare break from form Ms Po broke her stern professional face and let out a small snigger as Bellas frenzied wiggling finally shook a slipper loose and sent it tumbling to the floor….
“haha silly girl so desperate for Nanny to make her cum through feet” mocked Ms Po in that taunting voice that Bella hadn’t heard since the basement….
Bella didn’t respond, she just howled into the socked foot….screaming between breaths….
And in a rare lapse of concentration, Po’s nimble finger missed its mark, her finger slid slightly low…..Ms Po instantly stopped her procedure, rubbing her index finger against her thumb…..Bella was wet.
“Gasp…MPHHH… Gasp….Mppphhh” Bella lay there catching her breath through Po’s socked foot…
Po slowly looked over her shoulder down at Bella, lip curled in disgust… again her eyebrow raised…..was Bellas asshole another turn on spot…..or was it something else?! As the clogs started to turn in Ms Po’s head…a wicked grin formed on the Japanese ladies face….she slapped Bellas ass hard before dismounting the girl.
Ms Po crouched down at the bedside table, holding the voice monitor and spoke into it whilst smirking in Bellas direction…
“Oyobu…”
She then confidently walked over to the table where here empty tea cup was and picked up a black sack….Bella lifted her weary head to see the contents fall onto the table, Black duct tape, a ball of twine and a sponge….Bella was wheezing, and couldn’t form her words as Ms Po grabbed the sponge, tape and sack….
But then, with a wicked glint in her eye and staring at Bellas red face Ms Po put the sponge down….walking over to the bound brunette with just the tape and sack….
Ms Po sat on the edge of the bed, reached down…..and peeled her own socks off, one by one, she dangled them at eye level for Bella to look at, smirking as she watched the girl squirm to keep her composure….Grabbing a hand full of Bellas hair Ms Po pulled her head back….
“Open wide…” the commanding tone was back…and Bella did as she was told, she had no energy to “fight”…and so she received both of Ms Pos balled up socks in her mouth followed by 4 layers of thick duct tape to keep them in place….
Ms Po then picked up the thick black sack, crouching down directly in front of Bella…..
“I sorry Futtogaru but my partner doesn’t want you see her face until she has signed her agreement”
“HUMH?!?!” Frowned Bella…..’who the fuck is her partner she thought?!’
Suddenly Bella heard the door open….footsteps came towards the bed and Bella spun her head to see who is w……Blackness……Ms Po had pulled the sack over Bellas Head.

Bellas hearing was now somewhat muffled….but she could make out 2 women and Japanese conversation….she began to struggle like crazy……but, again, she ropes didn’t budge….

The 2 women held conversation for about 5 minutes, pulling at various ropes, laughing, and it all seemed to be at Bellas expense…when suddenly Ms Po spoke directly to Bella –
“Bella, I would like you to meet Ms Mai, Ms Mai and I have been good friend for 40 year, she is specialist in certain ancient Japanese arts and has had her own oriental massage and reflexology business for 35 year now….say hello”…
‘MPH HUH HHMM!!!!” Bella roared through her gag….she couldn’t take this…what the fuck!!
“kon’nichiwa Futtogaru” Mai replied with a giggle in her tone…
“AH YES!” Ms Po spoke up…”Ms Mai is the lady who I had to tell dirty little secret too….but I think I have another to tell her later”….Both women laughed loud and Bella felt herself go beet red in the sack….Ms Mai was 59 years of age, she had a short bob with grey black hair, she was almost exactly the same size and build as Ms Po, infact from behind you may think them sisters, however in the face Ms Mai wore deep red lipstick, all day everyday, she considered it her trademark. Never the less that was the only make-up she wore…and much like Mai she was a lady of simple interests…she wore a white long sleeve shirt, beige, trousers and white tennis shoes…always dressing for comfort.

Suddenly bellas heart sank as she felt the bed compress next to her already bare foot, someone had sat down next to it……then the bed compressed next to the foot with the slipper still in place….a hand grabbed her bare foot from underneath….holding the top of the foot so bellas bare sole was lifted an inch or 2 off the bed….she then felt somebodies leg slide under the foot…..The 2 women were getting comfy….
Ms Po and Ms Mai were continuing there conversation in Japanese, talking terms, talking deal, talking the 8 o clock face time with Dawn…2 hours away….Ms Mai lifted up the slippered foot in the same fashion and slipped her beige trouser leg under.. taking 2 finger she slowly slipped the slipper off Bellas right foot….
“Ooooo ase o kaita ashi” said Mai….a more serious tone this time
“hahahah”…laughed ms Po….”she say you have sweaty little feet”

Bellas breathing had become heavy in anticipation….but the wait was over as she felt Ms Po’s nails begin to circle around the heel of her foot, pressing hard, Ms Po was hosting a tutorial….
“Ogazumu fito” she said, a serious tone, like a teacher to a student….her circles were accurate, precise, meaningful, and within 60 seconds Bellas muffled giggled has turned into gentle moans…
Ms Po held her hand in the air and actioned a spidering motion with her fingers, nodding at Ms Mai, it was her turn….with out warning Bella felt the fury of 5 razor sharp nails speeding across her sweaty pink heel….this womans fingers were moving faster than Ms Po’s….less accurate for their spot but still effective….
Ms Po watched her friends work before smiling and nodding in acknowledgment of her natural skill….she joined the torment. The combination of Ms Po’s accurate circles and Ms Mai’s skittering little daggers was building up deep inside the bound young woman….
Ms Po glanced over her shoulder to see Bellas hips attempting to gyrate into the mattress as she moaned deep into Ms Po’s socks..
Ms Po looked at her counterpart and nodded backwards….both woman looked back and Ms Mai had to bite her lip to host a snigger in…..this was one the most desperate thing she had ever seen.
“Natural isn’t she?!” Barked Po…..
No response came, Bella just continued to moan louder and louder as her body began to hurtle towards her first orgasm….
2 minutes later Bellas Moans were louder than Ms Po had ever heard….this girl was on the edge of exploding….but on the edge she would stay….Ms Po glanced down at the little foot in her lap waiting for just the right time….
3-Bellas back arched right back2- her legs tensed up1…..Ms Po held her and up in the air commanding they both stop…..they did….no ones nails touched Bellas heels….and Bella couldn’t believe it….she was on the brink…and it was ripped away!! ‘How?! How the fuck was Po so accurate?!’ Bella slammed her head into the mattress in frustration….letting out a loud groan through the gag!!!
The women looked at each other and smiled…..
“Ms Mei?!” said Po…
“Yes Ms Po?!”….
“Let us send our pathetic little footgirl to helllllllll”…..Ms Po had the most evil tone Bella had ever heard and she thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head when all 20 nails descended on her feet….
Ms Mai held all 5 of Bellas Toes back and scuttled her razor sharp nails all over the taught skin….strong fingers from 35 years massage meant Bella had no way of bringing her toes back in…
Ms Po had forced the girls toes inwards, scrunching the sole and was dragging her long nails hard and fast along each wrinkle
Tears were streaming down Bellas face, her lungs burned and she was now producing inhumane sounds from under the gag and in the sack…
“MMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNMMPPPPHHH”
Before long the 2 japanese woman had started to trade secrets,
“This area of the foot is linked to the bladder” Ms Mai began teaching Po quick reflexology tips to control poor Bellas body…..
“This area is linked to the bowles”….
“And this is a direct link to the heart”….Mai had located the golden stop just under the toes and a sharp intake of breath gave her all the indication she needed to just stay on that stop…zig zagging her nails over and over.
Ms Po began to point out that Bellas little toe and third toe were the most ticklish…
“Oh and oil on the feet drive her wild”…..Ms Po dropped that in just loud enough for Bella to hear…and within seconds her feet were being literally coated in Ms Mai’s own brand of massage oil….
“Bella darling, let me tell you about my very own Massage lotion…” Ms Mai began
“It has the unique ability of warming up as more friction is applied, bringing out more nerve ending…the results in incredible relaxation for the massage…but in you case….not so much…..hahahaha”
Bella began banging her head on the mattress hoping to knock herself out….but the only way Bella would receive any rest would be when the women tickled her unconscious….in about 15 minutes time…
20 long nails raced over Bellas bare feet, within minutes her feet were bright red… Bellas lungs couldn’t cope….silent laughter was all she could produce….
Po plunged her fingers in between her toes…tickling the skin between each on with severe ferocity…
Mai was focused on the ball of the foot, tickling deep and hard….this was the definition of extreme tickling, and both Ms Po and Ms Mai had a wicked expression of glee on their faces….
Then as if planned both women returned to the heels, spidering and circling as done before….
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” cried Bella…
but then in an unknown act of cruelty, both women began tickling the toes and the heels at the same time….just as aunt Maureen had, but much, much, much worse…..
Bellas body didn’t know what to do….orgasm, or pass out….and as per usual…Ms Po could read her like a book….
“Look Ms Mai, Footgirl might get to cum before she passes out…..”But slowing on the heel tickling and increasing the action on the toes… Ms Mai responded with an evil snigger…
“Not very likely haha”
These women had Bella right where they wanted here….her body belonged to them now…her feet belonged to them….her orgasms belonged to them. And with a final gasp Bella collapsed limp on the bed……No orgasm.
Both women looked at each other satisfied…..
“shall we take a walk through the gardens and discuss tonight?” Ms Po asked, standing up from the bed….
“Tashikani” Replied Mai with a big smile…
“Just let me get my tennis shoes on…I think its wet out there” said Po…

Half an hour had passed and Bella began to stir…
She could hear the women talking around the bed, and she could feel them undoing the ropes that tied her knees to the sides of the bed frame…..unable to see through the thick black sack she was sure they had begun loosening the knots around the 4 posters too, and although non of the ropes on her body felt looser she believed for a second they were letting her go….Bella couldn’t have been more wrong…she sensed both women were now stood at the foot of the bed, and judging by the exchanging voices…
“Ichi….Ni…..SAN”……And on the count of three both women began pulling the ropes down….lifting Bellas legs off the bed and beginning to bend her back the wrong way!!
“MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!” bella yelped through the gag as the roped pulled tight and her back began to feel it…
The pulling stopped as Po and Mai began to tie re-tie the ropes in place….
Bella was about 5 minutes away from being fully suspended in the exact same spread eagle tie 3 foot above the mattress. The pulling procedure was repeated at the head of the bed as Po and Mei carried on with their standard conversation in Japanese.
Bella groaned as she was hoisted up, naturally her bodyweight sagged slightly in the middle meaning her wrists and ankles were higher than her stomach, but the slight bow shape suited her, or so the Japanese tormentors thought….Bellas boobs hung as did her head….she had never felt quite as exposed and as vulnerable as she did now…
“Ok I think we all set to go….” Po started up…”Mommie is facetiming in 15 minutes so I think it important we get footgirl warmed up….”
“Agree….” Mai responded…”5 minute tickle torture, 5 minute tease denial then we can have a tea before she call”…..
“hahaha sound a plan” Po and Mai were clearly talking loud enough so Bella could hear….this was becoming physiological…

Po slid onto the bed, positioning herself underneath Bella, Mai stayed stood up at the foot of the bed, Bellas feet now just under face height.
Mai lathered the feet up in more lotion before rolling the bottle to Ms Po, who applied it liberally to the breasts and nipples…..instantly causing a groan….

Then like a bolt of lightening Bellas head shot up Cackling through her gag…..
“MMMMMMPPPHHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPH MMMMMMMPHPHPHPH”
Mai had begun that lightening speed spidering on the soles of both feet, simultaneously Ms Po was tickling Bellas breasts, under the breast and to the side….the vicious assault continued for the full 5 minutes, when without a break the approach completely changed…..
These two women were so in sync Bella didn’t know what hit her. Mai Began spidering both heels at the same time Ms Po began playing with the nipples….but the play was so light it was hovering Bella on the edge of pleasure. Ms Po reached down and felt inbetween Bellas legs, she was certainly on her way….
Ms Mai crouched down looking down the bed to Ms Po, who smiled and nodded….act 2…
“Oh was the matter foot girl? You wan Cummm?! Mai mocked as she lightly traced her nails over the heels….
“That’s right isn’t it huh footgirl? You so happy you got 2 nannies to make you cum through your little white feet?!”…..Po chipped in
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Bella moaned loud….
“I have never seen anything so pathetic! How do it feel knowing you will never cum again unless we allow it?!” Mai went again, this was well rehersed and it had Bella in pieces…her hips began to pump mid air…
“Ohhhhh I think she like it?! Hahaha. This your life now foot girl….You belong to us now”…..Ms Po tweeked the nipples as she delivered the news that bella would never escape…..
Just then the Ipad began to ring on the side…..
The girls had been distracted and overshot the teasing….regardless Bella was now closer than ever….

“Hello Ms Spencer” Dawn answered as the facetime call kicked in….
“ahhh hello Ms Po….great to see you! I trust all is well?!”
“all is good Ms Spencer, is all under control here…” Po sat herself on the chair which was situated cross the room from the bed….
“Superb! And is the house ok?! Are my Roses in full bloom yet? Please make sure they are watered Po
“The house is fine, clean and tidy and yes all watered they looking good, I have ordered new plant food also …”
“Ok Ms Po..thank you for taking care of it all…and how is my Bella?”
“haha she great Ms Spencer, she just hanging around at the minute….” At which point Ms Po turned the Ipad so the camera displayed a hooded Bella, Naked, suspended mid air with Ms Mai gently rubbing the heels of her feet…..
“AHAHAHA ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! LADIES COME AND SEE THIS”….in seconds Irene and Maureen had crammed there faces into camera shot to look at the situation Ms Po and Mai had put Bella in….a group cackle broke out….
“Ms Po I didn’t know you were such an architect with rope!!!” Dawn said
Po Turned the camera back on herself and admitted that it was Ms Mai who was the expert
“My friend Ms Mai who you could see working on Bella there a shibari bondage expert….she very creative!!”
“Ahhhh this is the lady who you think we should recruit as your partner? Correct??” Dawn asked sipping a glass of wine.
“yes yes her I put her on now Ms Spencer you talk you talk…”
“Ok but Po I need a word before you go ok…..”
“Yes Ms Spencer we have much to show you first too….” Ms Po passed the Ipad to Mai, who sat on the couch and began her introduction to Dawn…

Meanwhile Po could physically see the excitement between Bellas legs, Ms Mai was good….
But whilst she was distracted on the facetime with Dawn Ms Po walked around to the head of the bed….she tugged the sack off Bellas head and her matted sweaty hair proved evidence of her struggle…
Ms Po grabbed the pony tail and brought bella to eye level….staring deep into her blood red and squinting eyes….the light was blinding….
“I wonder” Po said quietly…. She glanced over her shoulder and sure enough Mai was distracted in full blown conversation with Dawn…
So Po Stepped out of one of her Tennis shoes, picked It up and brought it to Bellas face forcing the shoe over her nose… Ms Po’s look of sheer disgust turned to a wicked grin of pure evil as Bellas eyes began to roll and again her hips began to thrust…”so what do we have here?” Ms Po again raised her eyebrow and smirked….as she whispered to Bella..”another little secret?!...oh now this shall be fun…” Taking the shoe away from bellas face it was dropped to the floor….placing her foot back turning and walking back to the chair where Mai had just finished finalising her employment…
“Ah Po darling, I have said Mai can be on the same terms as you….it seems like she has a lot to bring to the team... and im sure my daughter will be delighted to have 2 full time nannies!!...Now 2 things before I go…number 1) your bonus for this quarter is based on a task….Before I get home I want you unearth all of that little sluts deep dark desires and secrets…
“haha I already no where to start Miss Spencer” Po chuckled..… dawn smiled from ear to ear….”oh and secondly….let me see you two work your magic on little sweetie…the other 2 have gone to the pool so its just me Bella no need to be shy….hahaha”
“haha as you wish Ms Spencer”
The women walked over to `Bella and Po placed the Ipad directly under Bellas face…Ms Po leaned over the Ipad and spoke in a taunting tone to Dawn
“Oh mommie, Bella here seems to react well to verbal humiliation”….she then went and joined Ms Mai at the foot of the bed and began to coat the feet in oil…
“hahaha Jeez Hon you look spent….”.Dawn said staring at Bellas face….
Bella glared at Dawn….she hated that Bitch “MPHH MPH HUH”
“Oh Im sorry dear I don’t speak gag language, now what did Ms Po say, you want mommie to verbally humiliate you whilst your nannies force you to cum through your feet?!.. welllll as you wish hon!”…..
Suddenly Miss Po began her hard tracing nail in a circular motion and was instantly joined by Mai’s spidering fingers hard sharp and fast all over the pink heels of Bella…”MMMMMMMMM” bella groaned as her eyes instantly began to roll…
“Oh have those big meanies started tickling those little heels on those little bare feet?! Well well well I am shocked…you really do enjoy that don’t you?! I mean ive seen some things in my years but hell that has to be the most pathetic thing ive ever seen”…Bellas hips started to thrust as she started to feel the on coming rush…
“Tied up, gagged, naked, tickled and made to cum through your feet… hahaha!! Hell im going to put a chastity belt on you when I get back….only feet orgasms for you hon!!”
Ms Po tapped Ms mai and indicated for her to take over both feet…..Meanwhile she slowly walked to the chair that was right in Bellas view…Bellas eyes followed her the whole way….
“MMMMMMMMMMM” Bella moaned as Mai picked up the pace….
“tickle tickle hon…..you loose, I win…..tickle tickle…” teased Dawn….
And just as Bella looked up for Ms Po, she saw it…
Ms Po had removed both shoes and was flexing her bare feet in Bellas direction….grinning an evil grin.
‘MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHUUUUUUUUKKKKKK” BELLAS BODY TREMBLED AS THE BIGGEST ORGASM flew through her.
“wooooooooow fireworks” cheered Dawn….Ms Po picked up the Ipad…and ensured Dawn that they needed to get Bella to bed now….both they would double there efforts to implant a trigger word…as she was sure she knew just the word!

Slowly Po and Mai lowered the limp Bella back down onto the bed…..within minutes Ms Mai had placed her in stringent Hogtie, and the two women grabbed the connecting rope and carried bella like luggage through the house and down to the basement…. Still barely conscious Bella had no fight left.

“How do you wan her tied for the night” Mai enquired.. as she began to release Bella from the hogtie…
“Hahaha do your worst…im going to go make this recording as Dawn request”….

After freshening up and making the tape recording, Ms Po headed back down to the basement….
Where she was met by Ms Mai applying the finishing touches to a version of Bella Who had been completely mummified in hemp rope….Ms Mai was wrapping Bellas Feet, apart from her bare heels,
“Don’t do the toes.!” Ms Po instructed…..
Ms Mai, Cut the rope just before the toes just proceeded to begin tying the two big toes together…
“There a reason for not tying all toes Po?!” Mai said with intrigue…
“She flexes her little toes when shes about to cum….thats when I stop” Ms Po said with evil conviction…

“Now….You go freshen up I will take the 8-midnight run…is been a lon day for you”

Ms Mai rolled Bella onto her belly, gave Ms Po a hug and walked out of the basement….
Ms Po proceeded to make herself a herbal tea, turn on the television for some Japanese Sit-coms, she crouched down next to bellas head… using 2 fingers she slightly parted 2 pieced of rope that covered Bellas eye, Bella side glanced…

“Hello Bella, don’t you think for 1 second i didn’t realise, Ms Po know everything about you…….you belong to me now….” Ms Po put one headphone in bellas ear, rooting through the rope to find the other hole….Just as she put the headphone in place and moved her fingers to close the eye hole….Ms Po leaned close to Bellas ear….”we have another little scret… now…sweet dream…..FOOTGIRL”

Ms Po sat down, Placing Bellas bound feet and exposed heels in her lap, lightly tracing her finger around the bare heels Bella began to moan whilst 2 simple words played over and over again in her ears….
“Fito……..Feet”

“Fito……..Feet”

“Fito……..Feet”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back