• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Todd M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"I don't like snooping journalists posing as employees Alan or is that in fact Todd Mallory and finding yourself in a strange situation, I had you stripped by Chris and Mark and secured to the bed but not totally stripped as your socks are still on a very nice pair of big feet and with a reason Todd, you need to be punished and have heard you hate your feet touched and that's a real shame Todd as I too have a secret, I'm a foot fethist, your worst nightmare and if that wasn't bad enough another guy but all the more appealing for me you're straight! Squirm all you like in fact it turns me on to see you resisting and blindfold very sensation magnified and gagged for the moment as you begging and pleading me to stop might put me off my stride!"

I read out a size 11 from thr 6' 29 year old's right shoe and looking at both black nylon socked soles upturned facing me told him this was why he was on his stomach, this this position his feet more exposed and vulnerable! I loved seeing him squirming on the bed kneeling by his socked soles and feet secured together moaning as I pressed my face into them and deeply inhaled the smell from his feet.

"So Todd it seems by your reaction you really don't like your feet touched do you and if you wonder if their raunchy smell will deter me from them, may I relieve you of this concern, it doesn't Todd in fact it does the opposite"

I put my hands under both feet and raised them a little and again pressed my face to them and told him they felt warm and moist in my hands, the smell was rich and masculine and I breathed in the intoxicating musky odour of his feet that filled my nostrils and told him as this was punishment that I was sure the whole experience would be his worst nightmare brought into reality. I slowly ran my finger from the heel of his right socked foot up to the top of his toes and he squirmed and I heard him fighting a reaction and so did the same with his left foot and then right and then left and keeping up the same slow pace and told him that he need not fight the urge to laugh but if he was insistent on it that I was quite happy to stroke his socked feet until he did and continued adding "Coochie cooochie coooo" verbally into the mix as oddly it really works even on tough guys like Todd.

He held out for I guess ten minutes or so and as I told him having been on his feet all day they were very warm and sweaty so more sensitive and told him even gagged he having an appealing giggle. I told him that I loved to tickle torture guys and often straight guys eager to earn easy cash my targets and with straight guys there was always the humiliation and embarrassment as I was sure Todd now could relate to as he was so ticklish on his feet, it was clear to me he couldn't stand being tickled on them! I very, very lightly stroked his socked toes and told him to streatch, splay them in his socks or I'd make the torture much more intense for him. I guess he believed me as he did as told and squirmed as I stroked under his socked toes and traced a finger along each socked sole saying thin nylon socks meant I could see the outline of his feet. I then smelled his damp socks and licked each socked foot and sucked on his socked toes so the smell of his socked feet was in my nose and the taste of his man foot sweat in my mouth. He was going wild as clearly hating oral attention which made me smile a lot!

I told him that for tickling I used a variety of tickle tools a feather, sonicare - electric toothbrush and a fork as well as a ballpoint pen and my mouth and fingers. For many straight guys the mouth is the worst as it's very intimate and passionate about feet my oral work on them certainly was and depended on the bare foots attractiveness and appeal as to whether something I indulged in or not! Saying this I told him his stinky socked feet needed cleaning and activated the sonciare and told he could guess where the revolving bristles were going but nothing he could do to stop the inevitable and took a sniff of both feet and then applied the sonicare to each sole alternating which socked sole felt the tickle and sniffing the one not being brushed saying needing to check if the cleaning was working but his socked toes wiggling and feet flexing was having the opposite effect, making them hotter and sweatier! The tickling I sensed being unimaginable for him and heard himbegging for me to stop in between his hysterical laughter but ignoring him. Stopping to let him breathe asking him if he liked having his stinking socked feet cleaned with his feet in them?

Todd shook his head violently and told him I could see that so he'd welcome his socks coming off and again he shook his head so I slid the sonicare down inside his right socked foot and activated it and slowly peeled off his left sock and caressed his newly bared sole and it was hard to tell which tickled him worse as barefoot he was shaking like crazy but bare feet won out so the sonicare removed and his right sock peeled off. I then looked at two perfectly shaped feet and began to caress the smooth and soft surface of his soles, lightly tracing a path across the entire length of his soles with my fingertips, watching fascinated by the sight of his toes splaying and clenching in response and gently massaged both large and tender feet. I heard him seethe and moan as he hated this predilection of mine for his feet, all the encouragment necessary and pressed my nose up against the soles of his feet and sniffed and then moved my nose up towards his toes and sniffed deeply in between them.

I then activated the sonicare and began brushing the sole of each foot in turn with the same devastating reasult as when I say ticklish, I mean Todd being a dream for a serial tickler like me and gentle brushing under his toes a hot spot but equally the middle of his soles and his arches highly responsive and saying his feet sure worked up a sweat and were soon going to need cooling down and both feet so appealing I knew as raunchy as they smelled indicating how ripe they'd be tasting! Saying this quitting using the sonicare and gently gliding the feather in between his toes driving him berserk! His gagged reaction like this...

"Hahhhahhahahhahhehehehheheeh-pleeaaasssseeeeeee-stoooahhhahaaoophhahahahahaha!”

I then told him his feet I found very appealing and that I was going to lick his big, tender feet and that being ticklish that I was sure his feet would be licklish and he shaking his head 'NO' seemed to confirm this fact but as I told him this being all the encouragement I needed and I began licking Todd's right foot and then licking his left foot so the taste of both delicious feet spread across the entire length of my tongue and after a long session of licking his soles, his long suckable toes were the next thing to be licked by me as I was going to lube his feet in saliva and licked in between his toes as his feet flexed and his toes wiggled wildly. I slowly sucked on each of his toes, moving my mouth up and down over them, savouring their smell and taste and his feet rubbing agains tmy face involuntarily and rubbed my face into both soles! Again then licking his soles and sucking each of his toes with real enthusiasm. I licked all over both of his warm sweaty soles and kissed his toes and he hating this happening with a vengeance!

"Yeah Todd my tongue tickles seem to get to you the most and guess being straight having another guy licking the soles of your feet and ducking your toes must anger and frustrate you but that's the thing that turns me on, if you enjoyed it and got into it there would be no excitement but the fun element for me is I suppose you feel kind of raped and each lick getting your feet flexing and toes wiggling as I toy with them all with my teasing tongue and elicting from you the exact reactions I want to see and hear as you have such an addictive giggle and your feet flexing in front of me gives me a real hard on seeing your toes involuntarily wiggling from the licklish sensations!"

I just kept sucking and licking his feet and sliding my tongue in between his toes in a foot frenzy of wild and uncontrollable lust orally attacking every inch of his feet and being so horribly licklish he laughing and pleading with me to stop when he wasn't laughing like a loon but I told him he would take it until I had enough! After at least an hour I stopped and gave his feet a massage. Then licked tthe sole of each foot again and he giggling and wiggling his feet saying all night his feet, his vulnerable soles and toes my toys!

I licked each sole lin turn intensely hearing him laughing again and I sucked his long toes so he laughsed even harder as my tongue slid in between his soft, sensitive toes. Then held his toes down and licked under them and smelled them saying his feet still smelly I licked over and in between his toes and nibbled on them and the licking, nibbling and stroking drove him berserk and licking his toes and stroking his soles simultaneously was the ultimate tickling experience! I told him his feet tasted delicious and loved the fac they being so hideously sensitive and so vulnerable and defenseless exposed to me to enjoy! I kissed his soles all over making him giggle uncontrollably saying he having two fo the sweatiest and smelliest feet as I eagerly deeply inhaled their intoxicating smell and pressed his toes of each foot in turn right against my face and inhaled the smell from his feet before resuming more lickling and I kept Todd teased, tormented, tickle tortured until the morning light but he needed punishing!

After an hour or so I had assistance from Chris and Mark and secured to the bed on his back I took a rest as the two employees who had exposed his deception joined me and used a feather each they alternated with one of them working on Todd's dick and the other his balls very methodically as he was driven insane. I told him that he would be tickled and teased until he shot his load and then be even more ticklish and as they continued edging him. I then joined in and dragged the quill of a feather the length of his feet and alternated foot to foot which kept him from ejeculating too soon but eventually stopped and he was feathered over his dick and balls again to get him erect and then Chris lubed his right hand in baby oil and wrapped his fist around Todd's dick and jerked him off!

Simultaneously Mark tickled Todd's armpits and I using my fingers tickled his feet so whilst we had him tickle tortured, he was being systematically pumped of his come and after he shot even more ticklish so both guys teased his armpits and I activated the sonicare driving Todd into hysterical delirium but we played with him all through the night. His nipples pinched and licked and nibbled as socked again I ran the tines of the plastic fork along his socked soles and later bare feet, as I told them both the main objective was to teach him a lesson and by the time we had finished Todd was a nervous wreck but he had learned his ticklish lesson and been punished!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back