• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orchestrating Passion - Chapter II - F/F Sexual, Language

vlasux

**Here is the second chapter in this long erotic tickling story (4 chapters, approx 12K words). In chapter one, Sophie, a college music student is in love with another musician in her school, Doug. She and Doug both play in the pit orchestra for the school's production of Into the Woods. After teasing Doug, who sits behind her in the pit, by taking her shoes off and playing with her feet under her chair, he tickles one of them with his bow and she lets out an embarrassing noise through her French horn. Afterword, she tells Doug she isn't really ticklish and he calls BS, so she makes a bet with him - if he does that again and she doesn't laugh, he has to be her butler for an entire day. If she laughs again, he gets to tie her up and tickle her for 2 hours. She can't believe she said that and Doug is embarrassed because he's a bit of a prude. Now, she is back in her apartment with her roommate....**

II – Girl Crazy

“You said what!” bellowed Michelle at her roommate.

“I know. I screwed up,” Sophie replied. “I got caught up in the moment and just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.”

“For fuck’s sake, girl, bondage? Really? This guy is practically a virgin and you want him to tie you up? Are you even into that?”

Sophie’s heart raced as she tried to figure out a way to calm both herself and her roommate down. They were drinking coffee on Saturday morning and going over the events of the evening before. “I don’t know. He tickled me so I figured maybe he’s into that. Once I said it I couldn’t go backwards.”

Michelle sipped her coffee. “Well, you aren’t really ticklish are you?”

“No, not really. I don’t know. My brother used to try and tickle me sometimes and it usually didn’t work.” Sophie didn’t know if she was reporting the facts or hoping out loud.

Michelle got up and walked to the kitchen for some more coffee. With Sophie’s back to her, she put down her coffee mug and snuck up behind her. Sophie wore a spaghetti strapped tank top and had her arms extended with her hands resting on the table. Michelle gave a quick wiggle with her fingernails under Sophie’s armpits and received a squeak and a jump from her roommate.

“What the hell?” shouted Sophie.

Michelle went back to the kitchen and poured her coffee. “Oh, honey. You are in big trouble,” she said almost scolding her.

“Shit,” Sophie said with her head down in shame. “What should I do?”

“Let’s try something,” offered Michelle. “Let’s go to the couch.”

The two roommates walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Michelle took Sophie’s legs and put them across her lap. Then, she gingerly took off Sophie’s green wool socks.

“Um, what the hell are you doing?” asked a puzzled Sophie.

“Stay with me here. We’re going to tickle your ticklishness out of you now so tonight, you’ll be all tickled out and, you know, kinda immune.”

Sophie’s muscles tensed as she prepared. Michelle, not much taller, but both stronger and heavier than her roommate would have little trouble holding her in place. As soon as Michelle’s fingernails made contact with her soft soles, Sophie’s face tightened and turned bright red. Her cheeks puffed and her legs squirmed a little, but she held in her laughter.

Michelle began to lightly and slowly run her fingernails up and down, from heel to the base of Sophie’s long toes. Sophie continued to hold in her laughter, but then Michelle changed tactic. She put her arm across both Sophie’s legs and used both hands, one on each bare foot. Sophie exploded in furious laughter and began to violently twist. Michelle used all of her strength to hold down her writhing roommate and continued to tickle both her feet.

After about five minutes, she went back to holding her legs with one arm and this time began to tickle Sophie’s toes. Sophie let out a long squeal and tried to speak. “Jesus, ‘Chelle, that… that’s enough!”

Michelle stopped and let Sophie catch her breath. “Baby, let me tell you how this is going to end,” she began. “You’re going to laugh your ass off in the pit tonight. Maestro Turner will fail you for disrupting his show. Then, you’ll have to subject yourself to two hours of tickling by one of the best looking guys in school. You’re going to wet yourself, and he’ll go home with his blue balls and never speak to you again.”

Sophie continued to try to regain her breath. “Wait, wait, wait… hang on,” she said. “Even if I do lose it tonight, he’s not going to want to do it. He’ll tell me something about not wanting to cheat on Tori, or not wanting to let down his roommate, or some other bullshit. He’ll chicken out, I swear. I won’t have to go through with it. Shit, he’ll probably not even try it during the show. Maybe he forgot the whole thing and we’re freaking out for nothing.”

Michelle began to squeeze Sophie’s knees, soliciting a giggle and some more squirming. “Sure Sophie. A 22-year-old college student with an opportunity to tickle a hot girl senseless will just forget all about it overnight. Right.” She began to tickle under Sophie’s knees now. “Sweetie, you want him to do it. If he chickens out, any chance at being with him is gone.” She continued tickling her roommate, moving her hands up toward Sophie’s inner thighs. Sophie’s giggles gradually turned into laughter. Michelle tickled her right along her panty line getting the strongest reaction yet. Sophie’s face turned even more red, and now tears formed in her eyes.

Then Michelle stopped abruptly and stood up. “Holy shit, Sophie!” she yelled. “You’re enjoying this!”

“Wh… what? Fuck no. N… No I’m not!” Sophie shot back without making eye contact.

“Oh yes you are, little Miss Pervie Pervison,” replied her roommate with a smile. “Your freaking crotch is soaked.”

Sophie looked down but didn’t really need to see her pants. She could feel the wetness. “So what if I did like it? That’s not a crime!”

“Really? How fired up are you right now?” asked Michelle both curious and surprised.

Sophie looked at the ground. “Well, um… between thinking about Doug and your little tickling trick… um, pretty hot.”

“You need a vibrator?”

“Um, really? You’re not going to…”

“Oh, hell, no. I meant, you know, for you,” stammered Michelle.

“Yeah. Right. I knew that. I mean, if you wanted to, you know, I might need some help.” Sophie looked over her shoulder and whispered to herself, “I can’t believe I’m asking my roommate to…”

“Are you being serious right now?” asked Michelle. “I mean, I could do that if you want. We never talked about this before so I didn’t think you’d be into any, um, experimenting, if you know what I mean.”

Sophie sat up straight. Michelle stood in front of her in her silk pajama pants and tank top. Her curves appealed to Sophie in a strange new way. Her brown hair and soft, pale skin gleamed in the early morning sunlight pouring through the window. Sophie’s heart pounded and her skin broke out in goosebumps.

“Yes,” Sophie said brusquely. “Yes. Get me off. There. I said it. Go get whatever you need and get back here fast,” she demanded as she laid herself down on the sofa.

Michelle stood immobile for a brief minute.

“Go!” Sophie yelled.

Michelle ran to her bedroom and returned quickly with an electric massage tool. “Take off your pants,” she instructed. Sophie obliged and laid flat on the sofa, her clean shaven pussy swollen with desire. Michelle fumbled a bit as she plugged in the massager next to the couch and then turned it on.

“Wait,” Sophie interrupted. “Tickle me a little first.”

Michelle turned off the device. “OK. Cards are on the table aren’t they Miss Sophie?”

“Just do it. Hurry!”

Michelle ran her fingers up one of Sophie’s soles and got a violent twitch from her roommate. Then, she began to wiggle the fingers on one hand on that same foot while simultaneously caressing the inside of her thigh with the other. She continued to tickle her foot gently and moved her other hand from Sophie’s thigh up to her belly. Michelle’s hand moved seductively around Sophie’s belly button and eventually found its way under her shirt.

Sophie’s eyes closed and she started to moan softly. Michelle put both hands under Sophie’s tank top and began to tickle her belly and sides. Sophie giggled and moaned and her chest began to lurch with deep breaths. Michelle’s hands started to tickle the outside of her roommate’s breasts getting a slightly higher pitched moan and more violent giggles. Sophie’s eyes remained closed and she concentrated on the extraordinary feeling of tickling plus arousal.

Michelle danced her fingers over Sophie’s nipples, then, with one hand still stimulating her roommate’s breast, she grabbed the massage tool with the other and flipped on the switch. She slowly moved the vibrating device over Sophie’s thighs and hovered it over her damp lips. Sophie’s eyes opened wide in anticipation. Michelle lightly touched the massage tool to Sophie’s pussy and Sophie closed her eyes again and let out a loud sigh.

Michelle danced the tool over the entire area between Sophie’s legs. Gradually increasing the pressure, she also moved her free hand back down to her aroused roommate’s bare feet. She began to rub the massager up and down on Sophie’s pussy while she also tickled her feet. Her feminine sense knew the end was near. Sophie’s breathing increased and her moans became more staccato. The tickles no longer made Sophie giggle. They increased the sensitivity of her entire body. Every tingle she got from her feet shot through her body like electricity and multiplied the building arousal in her sex.

“Oh… oh yes. Oh yes,” she said straining for air. “Keep… keep going. Please!”

Michelle tickled faster and harder. She rubbed the massage tool in Sophie’s heaving pussy with as much vehemence as she could muster. Her hand moved from Sophie’s feet back under her shirt and tickled her tummy a bit. Then Michelle began to squeeze Sophie’s nipple.

“Oh, God. Yes. Just like that. Oh yes!” screamed Sophie.

“That’s it, baby,” Michelle said. “Come on. You’re almost there. Go ahead and let it out, baby.”

Michelle’s seductive words added even more tingles throughout Sophie’s body. “Ah, ah, ah…” were the only words Sophie could get out now. Sophie’s face creased and her eyes closed tight and an enormous wave of ecstasy exploded throughout her body. Her head shot backwards into the throw pillow underneath it and her hand tightly clutched one of the couch cushions. Her orgasm continued until she finally yanked the entire cushion right out of the back of the sofa.

“Jesus, Sophie,” said Michelle. “That’s gonna cost us our security deposit.”

Sophie’s breathing calmed and her body relaxed. “Oh, man. Sorry about that.” She sat up and looked at her roommate with puppy dog eyes. “That was… that was amazing!”

“Well, I’m glad I could help the cause,” Michelle said. “Now that that’s out of the way, you think you’ve got it covered for tonight?”

“It sure seems that way. You could stick a needle in my eye and I wouldn’t even feel it right now.”

Both women laughed and smiled at each other. Sophie had no idea she was capable of feeling this way. Sure she had fooled around with a few guys in her three years of college, but not one of them got her as hot as her roommate just did with a few tickles.

“So, what now?” asked Michelle tentatively.

“Well, now I take a nap. I can barely move.” Sophie sensed the disappointment from her roommate. Neither her nor Michelle were lesbians, but she felt bad not reciprocating her amazing morning orgasm. “Look, I won’t forget this ‘Chelle. I promise I will pay you back, and soon. Right now though, I need to lie down and rest for tonight. I need tonight to go perfectly. You understand right?”

“Absolutely,” said Michelle with a grin. “You need to be strong tonight. Win the bet, have him cook you dinner and stuff, and then you can move on from there.”

Sophie stood up with a wobble and started walking like a wino to her bedroom. “Thank you, roomie,” she said seriously. “I really messed up last night, but I think that you may have helped me save face and persuade Doug at the same time.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back