• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Watson

PiperGK1

TMF Regular
I saw Emma Watson in the hotel room, and she was a vision of loveliness. She was elegant. I walked down the hallway of the hotel, and saw her walking toward her room. She was wearing tan nylons, black flats, a beautiful black skirt, and a white blouse. I walked up behind her, and whispered in her ear, “I promise not to hurt you if you kneel down and let me tickle your feet.” She paused, and looked over at me. “You won’t hurt me?” I said I wouldn’t hurt you, I just want to tickle your feet. She knelt down, and her shoes dipped open. She had the most lovely arches, her feet were perfect. I began tickling her, and she started giggling and squirming. She didn’t pull away, she just nudged and squirmed. Her soles were very soft and smooth, especially with the nylons. She had perfect, soft, smooth, delightfully ticklish feet. I couldn’t believe she was letting me tickle her feet, they were absolutely fantastic. She started laughing, and then she swatted my hands to make me stop the tickling. I briefly pulled away, and then started tickling strongly. She swatted my hands again, and then grabbed them. I pushed her hands away, and began tickling her sweet little soles in earnest. I tickled the hell out of her beautiful, soft, sweet soles. She started to squirm heavily, and began laughing in a deep way. I reached into her thighs and started tickling there. She wriggled and squirmed and started laughing deeply. I tickled her inner thighs and began wriggling my fingertips around her pussy. She squealed and laughed when I tickled her pussy, and she grabbed my hands. I didn’t let up, and completely tickled the shit out of her wonderful soles, and her soft, ticklish pussy. She had an incredibly sensitive pussy, and she tried to wiggle away from me, but she couldn’t. She was completely under my control, and I was giving her the tickling of a lifetime. I kept wiggling my fingertips across the soft and sensitive soles of her awesome feet, and stroking her utterly ticklish bush. She squirmed and squealed while I tickled her wonderfully ticklish pussy. She was kneeling while I tickled her feet, and she dropped backwards and fell into me. She was completely and utterly ticklish, caught in a tickling frenzy, unable to stop the tickling and laughing out of her mind.

I didn't mean to write about tickling "pussy." I got a little bit jazzed (horny) when I was thinking about tickling Emma Watson. I just think she's pretty, and I got a little riled up when I was writing about her. Hopefully, I didn't hurt anyone's sensitivities.

She is 26 years old now, and this is an adults-only fetish forum, so you are perfectly free to write about tickling her pussy.
I, personally, would prefer tickling her bare soles, but that is because I am a pervert. :p
Yes, she is very lovely as well as talented. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back