• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alison - True Tickle M/F

Lance

TMF Regular
         My band had just played a show in the city and we we're juiced about it so we got a bunch of our friends and rented out a few hotel rooms. So we all got wasted, fast forward seven hours the night had run down and people were crashing. I was lucky enough to get a room to my self and on the way to my room my friend Alison stoped me and convinced me to let her acompany me. She didn't want to bone or anything she wasn't even messed up, she doesn't drink or do drugs she just wanted a cool place to crash.        So on the way to the room I couldn't help but notice hoe hot she was. She was pretty tall and slender about 5'10 but her body was shaped really well. Her ass was fantastic and she had large breasts for a skinny girl. She's a red head and has some frekels but when you look at her she doesn't come off as a normal red head. She had on a tight like mini skirt dress thing that could of been made of silk or satan, it was orange and had flower designs on it. On her shoulders there were like spagetti straps so if she raised her arms her armpits were very exposed. Then her hair was about shoulder length but she had a head band or something and her feet were in a pair of black flip flops toes painted a redish orange.        So we get into the room and time goes by she's watching tv and she kicks off her flip flops and I started to think about tickling her. I was drunk so I figured why not really do this right and tie her up. Luckily for me among our bands equimpent we did have a few rolls of duck tape. She was paying to attention to me as a got the tape. I told her I was takeing a shower and I hide out in the bathroom for like 30 minutes. So finally i came out and she'd fallen asleep just as I'd hoped. I muted the tv and very quietly got on the bed. She had just fallen back onto the bed so her arms were already over her head. It was a long task or being quiet and slow movememts but I got her wrists taped together and she was still asleep. She woke up as i was tieing her ankles. "What are you doing?", she screamed and started stuggling. I bear hugged her legs and tied her ankles firmly together and continued to tape up her shins. She knew just what I was doing, she hated to be tickled and I'd try to tickler her often but she was good at fighting so I'd joke about tieing her up but I don't think she ever thought I'd do it. I pulled her higher onto the bed then flipped her onto her stomach and stradeled her back. "Lance, please don't do this, untie me this isn't fair!" she said with some fear in her tome as I reenfoced her wrist tape a little. Then I just stayed on her back and let he struggle a bit until she realized she wasn't going anywhere. "Please.... let me go. Come on...... what are you gonna do?", she was dreading my answer. I didn't answer though I just slowly began traceing circles in her armpits. She immediately jerked and buried her head in the pillow. I continued to carres her underarms with my two fingers as she responded, "Nooo....hehehehehhaa...eheeeeeeeee... pllllleeeeeeee hehee whhy tiiickling  eeeeeeheeh....naaaaoo." I made her giggle for a few minutes then I started really getting her, I pushed hard and consistantly tickled her armpits."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HaHAHAHHAAH nOAAAAAAAAA ha HAHAHhahah staaa st hAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA oh   ha assaaaaa mny aaaaa gooooooodahaeahHAHAH" I tickled her pits for about five minutes straight, she laid there really trying to get away screaming laughing really hard. I had only tickled Alsion for brief periods of time before she always managed to get away but now she was stuck. Once she caught her breath, "Holy shit pleas stop lance, I ..... (breath)  untie me please." I retorted, "Let me think about that one...... aw no!" and  claw attacked her waist. She burst into hysterical laughter. "AHHHHhahaha HAHAHhhaaHHAH NOOO HAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH (breath) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeee StAAAAAAAAAAAAA ,  hehahHAAAA, I CAAaaaaa nu Heaaa." I started squeezing her belly from underneath with one hand and switcheing from side to side on her back with the other. "FUuuaaaaaa Noo heehaAAAA heeaeaaa EEAaaaagggghgfgg GAAawwwd." Then I poked escessively under her belly button. I repeatedly pushed the muscle in and out while my left hand spider tickled her armpit/ "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HaahaaahaHAHah....uhhgagagagaaHAAAAHahhahahHAH..eehehhheeeeeehggsgsgsgssssAAAaaaaanooo Moreeeee tiiii HaHhaha clinhg haaahaha ticklllll iIIIIi ngAaa," She was losseing her mind. I must have been tickling her for atleast ten minutes straight. I stoped to repotion myself. I turned around and was looking down and the back of her thinghs and knees. I started lightly tickling the backs of her knees and then floating up to just under her butt. "I bet you wish you could stop me from doing this huh?" I taunted as I spead up the pace. "he ehee h eeehehe e no (silent laughter) ...............pleeeee he hehe..............daaaa......hwweeeeee....gawww." I moved down a bit a and rashberried the crap out the back of her knees. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", she screamed. I knew she couldn't take much more so it was time to do her in. I scouted all the way down till I stradeled her ankles. Her wrinkled pink feet looked great, a bit large but slender. Her feet had always been the worst. I had only touched them twice before and she acutully ran away from me both times. "NOOOOOO not my feet, I can't take it Lance please oh god please don't, please no, don't ( I ran one finger up and down her left foot slowly) no pleeeee ha hee haaah NOO Daaaammn heeehe it ee eggehehee plesef heee ( I ran all my finger under all her toes tickling like mad) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOAAAAAAA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHH HAAH.................HAHAH......Ha.........HEEE.....Ja.......Haaaaaahee." Then it was time, I sunk ito her flesh tickling hard and fast everywhere on the soles of her feet, I could feel the flexing and torment in her thrashing. "CAAAAAAA hHAHAHAHHAHA ........................... ", she was then reduced to complete silent laughter with small epps her and there. Three minutes later I stoped and untied her she didn't say much. Within a half hour she was asleep and she complained about it all the next day but for a real experiance this it was a great night.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back