• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

britney spear's tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm....I *think* that I read somewhere that her close friend said she is ticklish on the backs of her legs and on her sides...:confused:

brittney's ticklish on her tummy. right above her belly button. And shes ticklish on her sides, and under the balls of her feet.

Bow to your Prince

Hey Prince,

Did you actually get to tickle her yourself (if so, I MIGHT consider bowing)?

Either way, can you share more details of the tickling, her reactions, etc?

Thanks for your celeb info!!

Bowing doesn't seem like quite enough . . . would you like a sizable offering of the finest meats and cheeses in the land?

I agree with D3 -- please, share, share!

All I have to say is that you can't give a build up like that and not deliver. Thats like saying, "Hey guys I just tickled one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet. Later." You have to give the details. Okay just messing with ya. Please, please tell the details. You lucky bastard. :D

well if ya want details i'll post them soon, i got to go to the movies! seeing JP3 with a girl girl i've liked for a while wish me luck

The Prince wants us to wish him luck. The kid tickles celebrities and he thinks he needs luck. You need luck like Mr Clean needs a friggin' haircut. You already have more luck than a patch full of 4 leaf clovers. Whoever this girl is, I expect you to tickle the living tar out of her and promptly post details.

well i couldent get her. No opportunitys. Well you want some details on Britney huh? well we were out side and she was sitting on he car hood on the left side with her feet about 3 feet from the ground. She had her sandels off so she was barefoot. I came out with her and asked her if i could go on a ride with her (i've met her alot in the past so we're friends). She laughed and said she doesnt know if i would be allowed. I said i would be and asked again. She said she didnt think i should come. I said with a little attude"maybe i'll make you take me!" She laughed and said the best thing she ever told me "Try me" iwth a smile. So i lunged for her feet and put them in a lock. She screamed and tried to kick me, but i got them in time. Her reaction was hysterical. It was awseme man.

FAKE MUSTACHE

We need to get the Prince a fake mustache so he can join us on our NorthEastern Go-Go journey. "We'll have a round of beers and our friend with the hairy lip will have a glass of milk". We could buy him a lap dance for every detailed account of celeb tickling he gives us.

Huh?

Hmm I wish I had gotten to this earlier...it woulda saved a lot of bullshit posts :rolleyes:
Veget told me the same thing, only he wanted to go to lunch with her; and he pushed her so she fell off balance with her back on the seat and her feet hanging over the edge of the convertable...

OK, Scooby--for the record: is this "Prince" worthy of our admiration and faith???

You vouched for that beauty salon guy a while back. What about this royal tickling dude? Does the Prince have no clothes?

Please give him your stamp of approval or let's bring his reign of tickling terror to an end...either way, whatever serves the cause of truth.

Thanks a lot.

ddd

my bad it was the car seat not the hood. i know you might be secptical about me lying and all, but trust me. I wouldnt lie about tickling brittney spears man! Come on! thats too serious. Plus i grew up not lying my whole life. I've even atmidted to stealing 300 dollars from this guy who attacked me with a sponge (dont ask). I'm not a lyer have ye alittle faith. And i like milk.

Bow to your Prince!

If it was in the car seat, how could her feet be 3 feet off the ground? Also in your original post you state that you happen to know she's also ticklish above her belly button.....but when you tell about how you tickled her you don't mention that you got her there at all. I know when I remember my stories (some from years and years ago) details like this don't slip my mind. Also you seem to post alot,and yet never seem to have time to give full accounts or a list until pressed. Also, there's no easier place to tell a lie than the internet (witness Terri for instance....sorry for mentioning the poor guy...but...)...so......

Scooby, with all due respect to you (and I completely believe you about the pedicurist who we sadly chased away with such skepticism), I repeatedly find it hard to believe this kid's stories.....if they really happened, my apologies, and Vegeta I am not flaming at you and want you to continue to post but your crediblity is not 100% with me. But who cares? What do you need me for? I still like your stories, I just put them in my celeb fiction folder!(lol!)

I hope I haven't offended anybody and from now on I'll let such things pass....I WANT to believe his stories, as I do everyone elses, but repeatedly cannot (since virtually day one).

Enough said from me......and that's all I'll ever say about this, I promise.

I'll say one thing for the Prince- he doesn't tuck his tail and run when confronted with skepticism. I noticed that when Prince and Serial (the pedicurist) started posting on the thread that Serial started there was a third guy who was also claiming to have tickled celebs. After our "Witch Hunt" we saw Serial post his picks and the Prince kept posting, but the third guy seemed to fall off the map. I believe his name was Hip Hop. I assumed that Scooby contacted these guys to establish there validity. When Hip Hop stopped posting I assumed it was because Scooby asked him to stop bullshitting. I also assumed that if Prince was still posting that Scooby felt his stories were legit. I'd like to think he is legit. Perhaps Scooby got gun shy when he saw Serial (who IS legit)pack his bags and split, and maybe he went easy on Prince for fear of chasing him away. Prince seems like a good kid, furthermore he doesn't crumble like a pussy every time he's doubted. I also think that if Prince legitimately meets all these celebs he'll have pictures. I obviously don't mean tickling pics, but at least pics of him with at least 3 or 4 celebs like Serial posted. If this kid can show that he's at least been around celebs I've got to believe the horny little bastard is tickling them. So if there are still those who doubt the Prince it is time for him to step up to the plate and provide Scooby with pictures. If the Prince is leary about them being posted on the web it's understandable. As long as Scooby says he's seen the pics it's good enough for me.
Message to Prince--this is NOT the time for you to get mad and tell your doubters to go screw. It's time for you use the powers of Vegeta and solidify your throne with solid proof. Only then will the ENTIRE forum bow to the Prince.
I'm rooting for you kid. Don't make me look bad.

hmmm

To Wallstreet: Here Here! I agree with you 100%

To Prince: How the hell do you get attacked with a sponge?

Well. let's see now...

Vegetable claims to have tickled Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, and Britney Spears--three women who would probably make anybody's list of the ten most desired women in the world. And hey! They are always "just hanging around," waiting for this guy to tickle them!

Wake up, people! You are being had! Do you have any idea of how tightly these women's lives are scheduled? Ever hear of a "call sheet?" Every SECOND of their waking hours is scheduled and planned, rushing from one commitment to another. They work ALL OVER THE WORLD! When the hell would this guy have the opportunity to get access to them?

He and Britney have met "alot?" They're "friends?" Yeah, right! In your dreams, pal! :cool:

Last edited:
We were led to believe that Vegeta's stories had been somewhat verified by the moderators. If you go back to Serial's "I've tickled a few" thread you'll see our blatant skepticism. At first we ALL doubted Vegeta. We also doubted Serial, who claimed to have tickled J-Lo and Faith Hill. I was among many who blatantly ripped on Serial, only to have him ram pictures down our throat. Although I had to admit I was wrong about Serial, I was glad I was wrong because the truth produced useful info.
If Vegeta were an adult I would immedietly doubt his stories. The fact that he's a kid actually makes them a little more believable. If a full grown man tickles a woman he's hardly accquainted with it could be deemed as a sexual advance. But women are more likely to let a kid get away with it.
Again, the fact that Scooby let the kid keep posting after the Serial fiasco led the consistent posters of this thread to believe the kid was legit. Perhaps he still is. Perhaps SuperTickler is correct and it's all bullshit. Chances are that SuperT is correct, but if he's not correct and Vegeta produces proof it would be a find on the level with the Holy Grail.
Message to Vegeta--step forward with either proof or a confession. Nothing in between!
Message to Scooby--we need to nip this in the bud before we have another Serial on our hands.

I think it's very simple. If someone claims to be close with celebrities, then provide a pic of you with a celeb. I think the person should also provide a pic in a pre determined pose, say with that days newspaper or something. That way we know they just didn't find some picture of an unknown person posing with a celeb. I think these should be easily done if someone is being truthful, and should be too hard to fake if not.

Stephan

listin, say i'm bullshitting all you want, i know the truth and i'm proud. For your information super, i met them during there breaks or vacation. They do not move around 24/7/365. My dad is a co producer which makes it even eaiser for me to meet them due to his job. If you want a photo i'll put it on. The problem is, i'm ashamed to say this due to the fact my family is millionare wealthy, i dont yet have a scanner due to i have a labtop. I'll have to purcuse one. I have a friend who has one, but its in repair. And i wont be traviling since i've know started my freshman year. I wont be able to due much intill december on this year and then again may of 2002. I have almost complete a list on my comp, nontkl, and the sports car britney was using is quite low. So if you sie on the door, you tend to be lower than an ordinary car. Along with the fact i never tickled her belly. She told me when i asked her.

And the sponge attack is classified information:)
P.S. its good to here that i have at least two friends here, wallstreet, and latin boy, thanks for trunsting me and helping me out

Bow to your Prince!

Deleted because of personal insulting. SSJ, if someone leans so far out of the window as you, you'd better prepared to become a target for some attacks. Personally insulting somebody is not the way to deal with this. Okay?

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_133000.jpg
    IMG_20180819_133000.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could have seen the Prince's second post before Hal edited it. I'm sure it was chock full of expletives.
Message to Prince--I'm behind you, but you have to meet me half way. There's no need to buy a laser printer. If you were to mail Scooby (who is trusted by all believers and doubters) pics showing you with at least 3 or 4 different celebs the case will be closed. The reason I say 3 or 4 and not just 1 is so that ALL will believe. I compared your findings to that of the Holy Grail. Has anyone ever seen Monty Python's Holy Grail. There was a castle full of french soldiers who claimed to have the grail, only to procrastinate indefinitely. "Your mother was a hamster and your father was a snake"--excellent comedy. Anyhow, this cannot wait until December or 2002. You must be a man and nip this in the bud immedietely! There is no need to post them (but hey, as long as your posting). If this matter isn't resolved soon not only will NO ONE believe you (because it's very simple to drop Scooby a letter) but I don't think your posts will stay up either. I've enjoyed your posts, as have others, and you need to simply GO TO YOUR PHOTO ALBUM NOW, GRAB SOME PICTURES, E-MAIL SCOOBY FOR A MAILING ADDRESS, AND CRUSH THOSE WHO DOUBT YOU! Or you can admit you were pulling our legs and there will be no hard feelings. But PLEASE do something because we can't continue to back you up if you're willing to let us lose face. I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

i meant december 2001 this year. I would mail scooby my my parents restricted me from all shit, no phone calls, not tv or shit like that. I have two lap tops, and they have one, but forgot this one, thats the only reason i'm posting. I got in big trouble this month for shit i shouldn't have done. Including to the fact i have some pis of celebs of a bit ago, not of anything recent. And to narrow it down, i exagerated on tickling 250 its more like 50-75 celebs, but i've got them more then once which and at least make 250. I'll try my best to do something to prove i'm not a lier. As i said, i'm starting school again so it'll be hard to keep up on whats going on, so dont pusgh to hard on me, and i've had a family tragety as of yesterday (someone died) so it'll be a bit slow. But i'll do this, for my sake along withs yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince, my condolensces regarding your loss. Take as much time as you need, and don't worry about trivial matters such as these. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back