• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain and Pleasure Initiation M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was in the bar about ten minutes and saw the skinhead lad and made my move. Rich in his early 20's was interested in bondage and being submissive but inexperienced he only fantasised about it he told me as we shared some cans, the attractive lad moaned as I stroked his dick through his bleachers and his dick throbbed as I told him he was getting me horny as fuck and smiled as he knew it. I saw he was tall and he said 6'3" and saw me look at his black DM'S and said size 13's and said it seemed right then big feet, big dick as I rubbed him between his legs and we drank more and gave him a tab which got him buzzing. I then said if he wanted to live out his fantasy, we could do it and he nodded so wasting no time I got us a cab.

I gave him a can at my place and told him I was going to be controlling him, taking charge so he best get used to it and he nodded excited, I saw this very clearly and said he best strip starting with his boots and there they were tow big feet in dinghy white socks and told him to keep them on and get naked. His hard dick a good 8" and stroked it saying he was serious about his wanting to try bondage and he nodded so soon had him on the bondage bed secured and his dick so hard and ran my fingers lightly over his exposed pits and he reacted so whispered in his ear that he seemed ticklish! He nodded as I put the eye mask on him and said I was going to have fun with him and caressed his balls as he moaned and said pleasure later if he satisfied me being teased and tormented by something I was expert at giving and whispered 'Tickle Torture'!

I was at the end of the bed and taunted him saying he'd wanted another guy to control him and he nodded and told him that he was going to live out his fantasy and squirmed as I leaned close to his socked soles and tried to move his feet and told him that they were cuffed tight and going nowhere and just lightly stroked each socked sole

"No hahahahaha. Leave my feet alone.hahahahahaha."

"Seems your feet are very ticklish so tonights gonna be fun as remember in the bar I checked your boots there as I got a thing for feet and big feet like these really get my dick hard and when like yours they smell like feet fuck that's hot and best of all like working over guys who can't stand being tickled on their feet, even the thought of it makes 'em shudder like you but raunchy smelling means ripe tasting and all that's protecting them are these thin white, well kind of white nylon sportsocks and they show up the shape of your feet perfectly Rich, perfectly and have got your feet real sweaty so major sensitive!"

"Please Not my feeheeheet hahahahahahaha."

I was just lightly stroking up n' down both socked feet and he was moaning and begging me to quit but I told him his feet were gojng nowhere and stroked his socked soles harder so he moved more desperately and laughed louder.

"Nohohohohoho.Plehahahahease. I cant stahahahahahand ithahahahahahahaha."

"Rich you can't can you and you are gonna laugh and endure real torment and socks off deal an intense tickling on your bare feet!" and saying this then secured the ball gag in his mouth which he had no choice but to accept and then started with a slow stroke on both socked soles simultaneously beginning under the toes and down the soles as the ticklish sensations got to him immediately.

I continued the slow stroking saying his socked feet seemed very warm and moist and having been in his DM's was sure they needed airing and encouraged by his muffled protesting very slowly slid off both socks and stroked his bare soles at the same slow and even pace but told him being a tickler, a good tickler meant exploring where the ticklee was most ticklish and saw that quite possibly it was the middle of the soles of his feet and stroked there seeing his toes wiggling and saying this was something I loved seeing and each foot in turn gripped his toes and pulled them back making each sole taut and then stroked in the centre of each sole and loved his gagged laughter as lightly and constantly I stroked both feet up n' down the length of them and said I guessed he had cause to wish his feet were not so big!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!"

I then stopped and deeply inhaled his foot smell telling him that his feet smelled awesome and being sweaty at his toes meant my fingers naturally lubricated with his sweat easily slid in between each of his toes and this teasing really got to him! I then said that a feather and pipe cleaner sawn in between his toes would give him something to laugh about but later but it was great his toes were so finger ticklish as I slid a finger in between each fo his toes consistently. Then sucked on each of his big toes and licked them and simutaneously lightly stroked the soles of the same foot so the toe sucked wiggled in my mouth.

"Don't hahahahahahaha!" I heard him say "No tickling hahahahahahahaha. Not on my bare feehahahahahaheethahaa!"

"Sssh Rich these feet are dirty and sweaty and need a tongue bath so grin and bear it, it will tickle, it's meant to!" I teased him

Then started to lick up and down his soles and Rich descending into ticklish hell as my tongue work drove him insane, sliding up n' down his sweaty soles, the mix of saliva and sweat making them both so slick and he was getting no relief anytime soon as I reminded him who was in charge of who! His laughter turned into screams of ticklish agony and his feet were felxing like mad but I didn't care, he was mine to use as I licked the length of his soles again and again!

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Fuck these feet taste good Rich, virgin feet getting raped, Mmmm being so sweaty my tongue slides all over them both so easily and what a taste and smell and you know you struggling only encourages me more and high arches like these call for a stimulation but guess you never imagined first time in bondage you'd be tickle tortured right! Love seeing your feet flex and toes wiggling reacting to my intrusive and exploratory tongue and love hearing you laugh

"Please hahahahahahahaha. No mohohohohohore. I can't hahahahaha take anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha." Rich begged!

I then licked the soles of his sweaty feet and indulged in delivering deliberate slow licks smelling both very sweaty feet and then picked up his sweaty socks and pressed them to my nose and deeply inhaled saying he was to press his bare soles hard into my face and doing so foot by foot his toes encased my nose, the arches above my mouth and loved the smell and moistenss of both warm feet and indulged myself in licking both moist, stinking, sweaty soles. Their taste incredible as I slowly licked from his heels to his toes and indulged in long and slow licks! Had he enjoyed this oral attention I would have stopped by the fact the opposite the attractive skinhead's feet so licklish my oral attentiveness driving him mad.

"Mmmm fuck Rich you have two such tasty, sweaty feet that smell so awesome and love licking slowly from your heels to your toes and such long suckable toes, I love guys like you who have an aversion to the wet, warmth of a tongue slurping over their feet as many guys do as it's so ticklish or licklish!"

Over and over again I indulged in licking his soles and worsened the tickle grazing my teeth along his high arches and under threat of more tickling told him to feed me his own toes which hesitantly he did and took a mouthful at a time and sucked and nibbled on them all! Then replaced his socks and he relaxed imagining the ordeal being over but then licked his right socked sole and told him to wiggle his socked toes and as he did, taking each foot in turn I sucked the sweat out of his socks saying his salty n' sweaty socked warm feet were perfect and sucked the toe ends of his socks!

Then stopped, peeled off his socks and began to lightly stroke the shaft of his semi-hard dick and stroked slowly making him moan and stroking his balls edged him and told him I would stop if he didn't place his bare soles in my face and he obeyed me so stroking his balls I had a good smell of his warm, moist soles whilst maintaining the slow paced stroking of his now hard dick as he moaned more from the technique driving him crazy, a maddening and teasing touch keeping him on the verge of orgasm, a light methodical stroking loving seeing his big dick throbbing helplessly and never touching it with suficient pressure to make him ejaculate! Then stopped the stroking and told him that I bet he really wanted to cum and seeing the pre-cum ran a finger over it and lubed the head of his dick with it making him really shudder saying I bet he was longing for a hot hungry mouth to eat him and then sucked his right big toe and then his left big toe and told him to use his imagination! Then licked the sole of each foot again and soon was sucking and nibbling Rich's toes saying his foot sweaty taste and foot smell were a perfect combination!

Then took the feather and lightly stroked it along the shaft of his throbbing dick saying it was such fun teasing guy's dicks and having them at my mercy being so desperate to cum and began using it to caress his balls and then ran it right under the head of his dick which by experience I know is a horribly sensitive spot and stroked lightly there driving men insane and Rich being no exception. The stroking devilishly light making him really sweat from the incredible sensations and then stopped this teasing and licked his balls and engaged the vibrator in between his legs and held it there and then removed it and then placed it here again and removed and and so went the game a good few times sensing him coming closer and closer to orgasm! I loved telling him I'd be dneying him the release and relief he would no doubt kill for!

Instead I told him that Red Indian braves sometimes tortured a captive Confederate soldier by tickling using a feather with principle targets being their exposed armpits, their inner thighs and balls but expecially their vulnerable feet! I then said the feather again later and began to gently caress the soles of Rich's bare feet saying he now knew why they were secured together and glided my fingers very lightly up and down, up and down and told him to use his will power to not react or I would make the teasing worse but the tickling sensations on his feet meant he couldn't not react to the tormenting teasing!

"You find this pretty unbearable Rich right, just very slowly and lightly your big feet tickled over and over again but you did want to experience being toyed with whilst tied up and I guess you need to learn to be careful what you wish for right as wishes come true. In the club tonight finding you attractive all I could imagine were your big feet in your socks and boots, the look of them, the smell of them, the taste of them and I'm not disappointed!"

Rich's head was shaking from side to side as the ticklish sensations on the soles of his feet were really driving him berserk! I glided my fingertips slowly across his right sole, around the outer edge of his foot, and began to gently stroke the top of his foot, from the tops of the toes to the ankle and then gave the same focus of attention to Rich's left foot! No matter how much he wiggled his foot, I kept stroking up and down his left sole, never changing my technique, always lightly running the five fingertips of my right hand from the ball of the foot just below the toes, slowly down the sole, along the arch and edge of the foot, down to the heel, and then slowly back up again, gently and intimately. Then I ran the fingers of my right hand up n' down the sole of Rich's right sole again! Then teased his left sole and toes again loving that awesome sight of toes wiggling!

"Sto-hah-hah-hah-hahp! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese!"

"Can you imagine being one of those unfortunate Confederate soldiers Rich being subjected to the tickling and imagine both feet being teased so tortuously simultaneously as my friend James is a mean tickler, he's a favourite ticklee of mine and welcomes the chance to get even in the only way he can which is showing me what he has learned about the fine art of tickling and has impressed me. He is real ticklish too on his own size 11's, not as ticklish as you though Rich but like the Indian braves it will be fun challenging each other seeing who can get the greatest reaction from you just tickle, tickle, tickling your feet!"

I slowly, lightly and teasingly stroked both soles of Rich's feet as he was being driven wild and his pleading encouraging me being merciless with his feet and ultimately all he could do albeit muffled was laugh and laugh in helpless laughter getting me hard!

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles! You're tickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heet!"

Then stopped tormenting Rich's feet and slowly caressed Rich's dick again and under his balls, just teasingly lightly and barely touching him so the tickle sensations were unbearable before lightly tracing my fingers up n' down his throbbing dick lovingly torturing his defenseless dick and balls working him up but not allowing him to shoot his spunk! I gently held the base of his dick while my tickling fingers teased his balls and ran his dick in and out of my mouth, my tongue gently caressing and stroking it all over as he moaned like crazy! I stroked the base of his dick until he was almost there, right on the edge and licked the head of his dick and then stopped!

I lightly licked and bit his nipples while gently stroking and caressing Rich's balls and stroking along the base of his dick, just very lightly and teasingly as then stroked under his arms whilst again licking and sucking his nipples. I whispered doing all this two places were being neglected and that wasn't fair and said I needed to attend to this and was soon licking the soles of his feet while tickling both soles setting evert nerve in his feet on fire seeing him suffer ticklish agony! I taunted him over and over again

"Aww does that tickle Rich?" I really find it incredibly hot to see James tickle torturing helpless guys on their feet and helping out myself but often being the director of the proceedings. Also having shot your load you'll be even more ticklish which will make the double team tickling even more fun!"

I called James who had been asleep it beiing 4am already and told him I wanted him to help me initiate a newbie into tickling and that Rich having very sensitive big size 13 feet that I wanted to see James enjoy their taste and smell plus ticklishness and soon heard James very awake and fired up and told him to give me another 30 minutes and he said he would soon be with us!

I then grabbed the bottle of baby oil and coated my right hand in it and gripped Rich's shaft and stroked his 8" dick up n' down and then began jerking him off and his spunk literally exploded and having cum I continued to pump his extremely sensitive dick and stroked his balls. I then cleaned his dick up and replaced his socks and placed his socked feet by the heat lamp and waited for James to arrive saying that hot feet would be ultra sensitive and that James liked using the electric toothbrush as he hated me using this tickle tool on him and especially in between and under his toes so places he made sure he aimed for on guys he worked on for me.

I am sure people can imagine how Rich pleaded for me to stop the torments but I sat waiting saying that I knew his feet would appeal so much to James and that I was looking forward to comparing the smells, tastes and ticklishness of their feet as James would later be punished by us both as I knew having suffered that Rich would not need much coaxing to get even and that James was horribly ticklish across the arches of his feet but Rich would find this out later for himself but before the pleasure the pain! Saying this the bell of my apartment sounded!

"Hi James it's been a while but tonight will be fun, I know you'll love the sweaty foot taste in your mouth of Rich's feet, they're delicious and smell awesome and as you see bing heated up in his socks. Rich is a very attractive lad, a skinhead who wanted to experience being controlled in bondage but hadn't considered bein tickle tortured, it's all new for him as he's until now only had fantasies but we can enjoy him in all kinds of ways but I want to see you work his socked and bare feet and make a good job of it or you know you'll find yourself in his position and me enjoying the smell, taste and ticklishness of your feet right!"

"Yes Sir I know it Sir, I will enjoy the skinhead's feet Sir to your satisfaction and my own Sir!"

“No! No! No! Please! No –AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Rich started laughing as soon as Jmes started tracing his index finger up and down both newly heated socked soles of Rich's feet and he traced one sole and then the other and stroked under all of the skinhead's socked toes one by one making Rich suffer! up and down in helpless silent laughter.

“STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back