• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planet Feeties Part 2 "The Attack" (disembodied feet/ hands) (still loling!!!) ;)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Planet Feeties Part 2 "The Attack" (disembodied feet/ hands) (still loling!!!) ;)

Planet Feeties Part 2: The Attack

Hello friend!

I apologize for the year long delay in writing you. I have been far too busy studying the Planets I last wrote you about. And way too horny lol. But... since you didn't write me back ... (completely understandable... kinda...)... I don't feel too bad. ;) Plus... the developments that have occurred are unbelievable!!!!

First let me tell you about the next planet. 'Planet Hand's' was my newest discovery when I wrote you last. Here is what I know so far...

Planet Hands contains a species of disembodied hands!!! With extremely similar features as the species on Planet Feeties. I will show you the differences for they are extremely interesting.

When they begin reproduction... the hands will clasp together like we would here on earth. As if we were sitting at a desk. But the hands must remain at least slightly open. Again as we do sometimes here on earth but more lazily. But... the fingers clasp the receivers fingers tightly so as they cannot get away. A third hand crawls between both of the hands. lays on its back... and strokes/ tickles BOTH of the hands at one time. Forcing both hands to become receivers. Sometimes gang tickling will commence. Apparently the top of their disembodied Hands are very sensitive as well. Together, they shake when forced into orgasm. Which, just like the Feeties... the Hands also have twinkling stars surrounding their wrists. When orgasms occur, they also have a star that pushes itself away from the other stars. It digs itself into the ground, and lays dormant until it reaches out from the ground upon maturity. Also as with the case of Planet Feeties... some areas are sparse on Planet Hands. But even more so. Random Hands will surround the "just about to pop" from the ground, Hands... One will clasp the receivers fingers into the Dominants fingers bending it back... while another Hand slowly begins to stroke and tickle the middle of its Palm. As the receiver hand begins getting closer to orgasm... the Dominant tickler Hand will tickle faster. Sometimes with one finger... sometimes with 4. Or as a group with other Hands.

They also sleep together during the day and walk on their fingers at night. But when they reach orgasm... instead of dancing... they appear to *high 5* each other as we do here on earth!! Over and over!!! Unbelievably fascinating!!!! And they glow as well when their happiness levels have been reached to their highest. No music occurs but maybe the high fives, and the sounds they make are what they consider music. I don't really know.

Now... the Hands fight for Dominance with each other as do the Feeties. But... as they stand off against each other...tickling and poking to gain control... (some have long nails... resulting in easy wins over their competitors...) they also sometimes punch each other. And this can result in broke hands... and most often death. And here is the most unbelievable part of the story... thus far!!!

I told you in my last report/ mail to you that a bridge was being built. It has been finished some time ago. In fact it was completed quite shortly after I wrote you last. I am sad to report... Planet Feeties was attacked by Planet Hands!! What's even sadder I think is how turned on I am by what I am witnessing. I mean... I feel bad but... well... let me explain.

The Hands... because the survival rate is down (caused by the fights resulting in death sometimes)... They figured out they needed to begin exploring outside of their planet if they were to survive. In building the bridge... they lead themselves to Planet Feetie. And the invasion was extreme and a little disturbing. And hot... I'm squirming as I write this... excuse me for a minute...

OK! Where was I... ? Oh yes...

Now... Planet Hands used the bridge to crawl across to Planet Feetie!! This is an amazing sign of intelligence!!!! :) And when they got there... all hell broke loose.

As it turns out...The Feeties are only semi intelligent. Since they have the ability to hop and dance they can avoid the species of Planet Hands for a short time only. But... one by one the Feeties have been captured. The Hands will take the Feeties by their twinkling ankles and force them upside down. It doesn't take but a few slow strokes to make the Feeties lie still. This makes the Feeties completely sexually excited under the Hand's control. The ones that resist are held down in pairs or groups by the Hands. Sometimes they all begin to tickle the Feeties at once. Always slowly at first. It's as if the Hands take their time. And soon the Feeties get closer and closer to cumming. As I have said some of the Hands have nails. Those that do... force the Feeties to cum VERY quickly. They will even get in between the toes of The Feeties to tickle them into submission. The poor Feeties have lost all control of their planet.

Now... some Feeties have tried to be heros and blindside the Hands by kicking them from behind!! This does work on occasion but they are quickly captured as no matter what they try to do.
Sometimes the hero Feeties are forced to be tickled to orgasm as they watch their loved ones helplessly tickled. They are sat upright on their heels and sometimes tickled with the surrounding grass they find. The Hands really love tickling the Feeties slowly... they really seduce the orgasms out of them. But as they get closer to orgasm the Hands will speed up the tickling sometimes. Sometimes they keep the tickling torturously slow... absolutely fascinating!!!

Now... 6 months ago the Hands realized they needed to start orgasming at the same exact time with the Feeties in order to combine the species. So what happens is this: One Hand will be picked up by the other Hands hovering over the Feetie. (Almost like you would see here on earth at a concert.) A separate, Dominant Hand will take a long, soft blade of grass and slowly, but gently, slide the grass between both the palm of the Hand and the arch of the held down Feetie. Or... sometimes one Hand will slowly tickle the held down Feetie while the other Hand is finger tickled by another Hand. Endless variations occur. They seem to love the grass tickling best in these situations though. Also... the about to *pop out of the ground* Feeties have been completely surrounded by The Hands now. The Hands lie in wait for them to reach the surface. The Hands have figured out if they keep the Feeties trapped in the ground... they can be made to cum over and over again... with little effort as to not exhaust themselves. All they have to is press slightly over their toes with their fingers and the Feeties can't pop out.

Now... here is what I am currently witnessing ... hold onto your seat...

Once both species cum together... their individual stars break away from their respective groups and like magnets find each other! They harmoniously dig themselves into the ground. And what takes 3 months to grow from the soil is an entire body!!!!' But... sans head... very strange indeed. And a bit creepy quite frankly. As I write this another bridge is forming which leads me to believe their is another planet!!!!!! The headless bodies can work very, very fast. Meanwhile the Last of the Feeties are being rounded up. Though... they are still happy and dance when they cum!!! And of course the Hands are high fiving each other like crazy once they cum. Sometimes the Hands will sit on the tops of The Feeties and enjoy the feel of the dance the Feeties love to do. Endlessly fascinating!!!

You may not hear again from me for another year as this truly is taking time to gather enough information. But... I am doing my research closely... and nearly 24 hours a day. Or course I am forced to take routines breaks... doing... well... I am sure you can guess... LOL!!!!

Until you hear from me again, take care!

Astronomer Doll Love

P. S I have more videos... I really wish you would watch these... you have NO idea... mmmmm....

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ME-(forever-loling!)&highlight=Planet+Feeties

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back