• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saved By The Bell

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
hey everyone, i was watching an old episode of Saved By The Bell, where Kelly's depressed about something and Zack sneaks up behind her and tickles her sides and ribs for a sec. very short but her reaction is nice. I' not sure which episode it is either because i just tuned in on this part... lucky me

Much like the old 'Hey Dude' episodes from nickelodeon. They're a couple of brief tickle scenes in that show while it was on. The girl who played 'Brad' was tickled while playing mini-golf when she was on a date with 'Ted' and the other girl (the blonde who did cameo's on Friends as the bald girlfriend of Ross and a girlfriend of Seinfeld) got tickled for information by 'Ted'. He tickled her ribs and she cracked in like 5 seconds, but a very real reaction. Sorry I don't remember her name off hand. But, definetely there could've been more tickle potential there.

there was also an episode when ted is hiding under the desk and the blonde is talking to a guest, well while she is talking he is tickling the backs of her knee

A-Ha, another 'Hey Duder', getting people to admit they actually watched the series is almost as hard as getting some of the lurkers to become members of the TMF. Thanks for the info man, I forgot that one. :)

I remember the first two tickles, (the side and ribs,) but I never saw the other one. I believe one show even had the blonde girl, (Melody I think was her name,) tied up to extract information. Something about a flag. They got the info because she didn't really care and just told them. Another wasted moment... oh wel. Anyone else see this one?

I am proud to admit that I watched that show in the days of my youth, another of the classics I was discussing with ticklehound in another thread. The scene with Melody (the blonde girl) is one of my earliest memories of being turned on by a girl getting tickled. And Dave, I remember that scene you're talking about and I totally agree with you that a golden oppurtunity went by the boards. I was hoping for something like that they whole episode.

That blonde's name is Christine Taylor and is married to Ben Stiller; that's been bothering me since I posted the 'Hey Dude' info two days ago. Anyways, a name at least with an episode.

So getting back to Saved By The Bell, this means there is a clip out there waiting to be captured of Tiffany Amber Thiesen being tickled!!

Any idea on the name of the episode??

For all you male tickling fans out there

Just in case you male tickling fans are interested, I remember a male tickling scene in Saved By the Bell. Screech got Hall Monitor duties, and as he was patting down a muscular student called Slater, Screech accidentally tickled Slater's ribs. It's short, but still funny! :)

Attachments

• IMG_6818.jpeg
    IMG_6818.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Hey Dude do you remember the plot of the show or anything cause I watched Saved By The Bell A lot and I might know what episode it is if you could help me out a little bit

Well, I'm not too sure about the plot of the episode, but I remember that Screech's birthday was coming up, and Principal Belding gave Screech Hall Monitor duties and Screech let his duties go to his head and started arresting his friends for minor offenses, such as loitering in the hallways.

I'm not talking about that one with Screech I'm talking about the one where Zack tickles Kelly

AAAAHHHH

I'm with you! who the hell wants to see Screech in any way, shape or form a part of our tickling fantasies. I am pummeling the thought out of my head....pummel it, pummeling, pummeling...:)

Does anyone know what episode this was or can anyone find it?

Hey, sometimes it works...

Saved By the Bell: youtu.be/hEY8XkAf8Cw

Hey Dude: youtu.be/7YnrKysHm0c

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back