• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flash Fiction Fragments thread

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
This is just an idea that I thought of I thought would be fun for some of the folks here. Flash Fiction by nature contains very few words. I thought maybe we could take it even smaller! Post a quick hit, like a blurb out of an intense story. You don't have to give background or anything, just leave the rest up to the imagination. Here's one I did randomly sitting at my desk. I just thought it was kind of fun!

At first she was confused as to why the clowns had stopped her torment and had now placed one of their comically large clown shoes on her foot. Her confusion quickly turned to horror as the shoe was removed revealing that her foot had grown to match the size of the shoe and was absolutely (but proportionally) huge. Before she could fully take in the situation, she looked up and realized that a large group of clowns were gathered around her wiggling their fingers.*

All at once they attacked and there were no less than 10 hands tickling every inch of her bare, enlarged foot. Her instant reaction was shear panicked ticklish hysteria.*

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back