• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling between me and my older sister(true)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
One day my sister and i got in a fight about who knows what, something dumb probably, and we started to wrestle in her room. She is bigger and stronger than me so she easily pinned me down, with my arms pinned at my sides by her legs, as she straddled my hips.
"You do know that i'm gonna tickle the crap out of you now," she said smirking. I yelled for our mom but the door was closed and i was in BIG trouble. She wiggled her fingers into my ribcage through my thin tank-top. i burst out with laughter, screaming and twisting my body, trying to get away from the tickling fingers but it was useless. She drilled my ribcage deeply with all tne nails, and then skittered her nails along each and every rib, causing me to howl with mad laughter. She then pushed up my tiny tank-top, revealing my tummy and ribs, which she started tickling madly. As soon as she made contact with my flesh, my body bucked wildy as i screamed and giggled and laughed insanely. All of a sudden my mom came in, and saw me being tortured on the floor. my sister stopped. i let out a sigh of relief as i gasped for air.
"Looks like you two are having fun, mind if i join?" my mom asked and then switched with my sister. Now my mom could tickle me even better than my sister, she knew every one of my ticklish spots, so she pushed upmy shirt even further and began dancing her nails along my sides and bare tummy. I erupted with new-found laughter as i shook madly. My sister then took one of my arms and wiggled her fingers in the deep hollows. This intensified my already insane laughter as tears began to stream down my face. my whole body shook as my mother skittered her nails up and down my flat tummy. my mom then scratched at the spot right beneath my bra strap, which caused me to buck even more wildly and laugh louder. My sibling and mom finally released me and i just layed on the floor panting....
The End

Awesome story! Did you ever get her back? I would've loved to see you and your sister get your mother! Ah family love!

MO:cool:

Wow. Awesome story. I would love to hear about other tickling sessions.

Great story

Great story tummyticklsih!

I love it when someone else walks into a situation and joins in the fun.

Damn good story. As short as it was, it was still as satifying to hear as those who write whole pages. Seems you have a talent for short story telling :xpulcy:

Last edited:
wow

That sounds like so much fun had by all me thinks :bowing:

A couple of years ago me and my sister were training to do spray tanning. After we both got qualified we decided to try it out on ourselves to practice with me being the first victim.

I was wearing a bikini and the person has to stand only a few inches away as the tan comes out in a gentle blowing, slightly wet mist. Well, I didn't realise how ticklish I could be, as she got to my sides and top of my legs and behind my knees I was nearly in agony. I was giggling to start with saying how ticklish it was then as she progressed I couldn't stand it much longer and was gritting my teeth, I had to ask her to stop after I had to reach out against a wall to steady myself.

But, I got my own back when I had to do her and spray her face it came out too much and she checked herself in the mirror and what she saw she burst out laughing and so did I so of course she ended up with streak marks all down her face :dogpile:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back