• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Relaxation Station (MM/f, sci-fi, all over, explicit)

LittleFetishMis

I've been lurking here for a long while, and decided to try my hand at a story! Please let me know what you think!

Melinda had been staring at the building for half an hour now, nothing but the sound of her car's air conditioner keeping her cool in the midday heat. Still, a sheen of sweat had made her dark, wavy hair stick to her sun-kissed skin. As she wiped some sweat away, someone else walked out of the building - another woman - with the same long, easy gait of someone without a care in the world.

It was called the Relaxation Station, and everyone raved about it. Sharon certainly had, sliding the address on a sheet of paper to her at lunch. "Very discreet," she promised, "Expensive, but the privacy makes it worth it. And it's not like you can't afford it - right, Melinda?" Sharon wasn't wrong - between her salary and her utter lack of social life, money wasn't something Melinda had to worry about, but the Relaxation Station was a lot of money. More than a private massage or a full day at the spa. More expensive than a weekend in Mexico.

But Sharon had said it was worth it. Apparently, the Relaxation Station fulfilled every fantasy - even the ones you didn't know you had. You went in a room, taped a few electrodes to your forehead and… bam. One hour in the real world, 24 in a virtual world, and you walked out a changed woman. Satisfied. Relaxed.

Melinda was stressed, yes, but did she really need this? She bit her lip as she looked down at her seat belt, then quickly took it off, going for the car door and rushing out. She did need this. She didn't have many hobbies, or friends to do them with. Although her curvy frame wouldn't have made finding men a challenge, one night stands were worrying. Pregnancy, STDs, or (heaven forbid ) an actual relationship could arise, and she couldn't deal with all of that and her career. She had worked for a long time to be an attorney, and she wasn't going to give it up for anything.

That’s what she told herself as her heels clicked along the concrete, the tile; as she marched up to the front desk and smiled at the receptionist. It was a woman, which was a relief, at least. This would somehow be more embarrassing with a man behind the counter.

“I'm here for… a session?” Melinda said, not quite sure session was the word she was supposed to use. “Melinda White - one thirty. “

The receptionist smiled and nodded politely, curly blonde hair framing her face. “Of course, Ms. White.” She clicked away at her keyboard for a moment, then looked back at her again. “I see you've signed all the release forms. That's wonderful. I can take you back right away.”

Melinda reached for her purse, shaking her head. “I haven't paid for-”

“You pay after your session.” She stood, and motioned for Melinda to follow her, while her voice took on a calm, over enunciated flow that sounded too rehearsed. “We at the Relaxation Station believe that you should only pay if you're satisfied with our services. Not only that, but we're so confident that you'll love our Relaxation Fantasies that we know you'll be back again and again. With our dedication to the privacy, well being, and fulfillment of our customers, we're sure that payment will never be an issue.”

“Oh” Melinda said, searching for something else to say. She looked around at the room - everything in muted bruges and grays. It looked an awful lot like a spa. As the receptionist guided her into a room, she was surprised to only find a simple massage table, and a pair of headphones. She blinked. “Uh, is this the wait room…?” she trailed off, hoping the receptionist would provide her name.

“Honey, “ said Honey, quickly shaking Melinda's hand. “And no, this is your room. You'll lay down on the table, put on the headphones, and I'll step outside and turn the simulation on.”

“That simple?”

“That simple.” She laughed. “Now, let me run through a few quick disclaimers - I know you've signed the release forms, but I still have to. Is that alright?”

Melinda nodded, stiff legged by the table.

“Good! Now, the technology we have is almost fully immersive. You'll start out aware that you're in a session, but most people typically forget that within the first in simulation hour. The simulation lasts 24 hours for you, but only one hour for the rest of us here in the real world. There is no way to stop it from inside, but we will be closely monitoring your vitals to ensure you stay safe and relaxed. Any questions so far?”

Melinda cleared her throat, sure she was blushing. “Can you, uh, see what's happening?”

“No. Many of our customers have sexual simulations - to view them would be a breach of privacy and contract. They are kept on file so our algorithms can make a program better for you on each return.” She laughed. “You know, it's really amazing. There are things I never dreamed I'd be into but… well, there they were in my sessions, and I've loved every one I've ever had.”

“But what if you don't like it?” Melinda asked. “I mean, I don't think I have any… odd cravings, but what if I don't want it.”

“We've never had that as a complaint. Over six million sessions and every customer has been satisfied.” Honey shrugged. “It's plugged into your brain. It's hard to be wrong when you're reading someone's mind.”

She swallowed. “Were you nervous? I mean, the first time you tried it?”

“Of course! Who knows what's in your head?” She smiled and patted Melinda's arm. “But it's worth it. Promise. “

She left Melinda alone in the room, nothing but a pair of headphones and a table. After a minute, Melinda got up on the table, slid the headphones on, and closed her eyes.

The transition was instant.

“Holy shit, is that White?”

“Yeah. It's Mel.”

She was in a room. She knew this room. Melinda looked around curiously, her eyes adjusting to the dim light. Computer in one corner, bed in the other, dark blue carpet. It was Daniel's room. They’d been together in college for two years, though she had to dump him in the end. She felt more awake now, and realized with a start that her arms were tied to the chin up bar nailed in the doorway.

“She's the one who-”

“Hey, why not say it to her? She's waking up.” A warm hand slid over her back, familiar even through her tank top. Daniel. She was surprised how the warmth spread through her chest as his touch. “Hey there, Mel. It's been a while, sweetheart.”

She looked up at her knotted hands and twisted them, worried with where the scenario was going. “Daniel, let me-”

“No, no, you're not in charge.” He walked around to her front, hand sliding around to rest on her breast. His angled face, his cute smile, his muscles flexing against his button down shirt. Daniel wasn’t an athlete, but he took care of himself physically. Melinda never had. Another shiver passed down her spine as she remembered the games they had played, how easily he had pinned her down when they were together and...

“Jesus, Dan. I can't believe you got her.” The voice was vaguely familiar. She closed her eyes as she tried to remember. Daniel’s roommate? What was his name?

“She passed out celebrating passing finals.” She opened her eyes to find Daniel's locked on hers. His other hand came up to her hip, sliding under her shirt to tease the skin. She swallowed as everything south of her chest clenched in delicious wanting. “Do you know what she did to me, Sam?”

Melinda gulped, anxiety creeping in along the lust as she remembered exactly why she had broken up with him. “I… I didn't mean it, Daniel. I was stupid. I was just scared of anyone finding out that-”

“She asked me what my fantasies were. Guess she expected something like a nurse costume. Maybe some anal.” He started yanking about the bottom of her tank, fingers just barely grazing her skin. She shivered. “But tickling, apparently. That's too weird. That's for freaks. Something you break up over.”

“Daniel, that’s not fair!” She hadn’t used any of those words. She had said it wasn’t for her, but she hadn’t called him weird. In truth, Melinda had always liked their play fights before he told her. It was arousing to be pinned and teased. It was the idea of being tickled for a long time - of being tied up and helpless to escape - that was what had scared her off.

Melinda was beginning to think that was what she was facing now. She shuffled back, but there wasn’t much room to move with her hands tied so high. She only managed to make it half a step backwards, and it was easy for Daniel to follow her.

His strong fingers traced teasingly over her stomach, just barely starting to tickle. “You know, she sounded pretty interested up until I said I only wanted to be the ler. The second she heard she would be the lee, that’s when she ditched. Any ideas on why that would be, Sam?”

“I’ve got a few.” Melinda yelped and jumped, but Sam’s hands were on her ass, squeezing her firm cheeks. “I’m guessing that she’s pretty ticklish, Dan. Want me to help you find out?”

It was. She was going to be tickled. She shook her head wildly. To be so out of control, tied up and unable to escape as Daniel and his roommate had their ticklish fun with her - that was what the Relaxation Station promised? No, it was far too much. “No, please. Daniel, I’m really sor-”

“Sounds great, Sam.” Daniel laughed, his fingers scratching at her stomach now. She squirmed and sucked in, biting her lip to hide the smile he was teasing to her lips. “You know, Melinda, I’ve never been much of a foot guy, but Sam sure is.”

Sam was yanking her left foot off the ground. She tried to pull it away but her was strong,. While Daniel wasn’t an athlete - Sam was in school on a football scholarship if she remembered right, and it was easy for him to hold it still. He traced a finger slowly along the center, from her heel to her middle toe, and she squealed. She hadn’t been tickled in years, and it was worse than she remember. All of her jerking didn’t move her foot an inch.

Melinda closed her eyes, gritting her teeth against the feeling. Maybe she could fight this. “It’s not real.”

“Oh, it’s very real,” Daniel whispered.

He dug into her ribs suddenly, and Melinda burst into panicked giggles - twisting and squirming as much as her bondage would allow. It wasn’t much, and that just seemed to make everything worse. Her skin was taut, and Dan found that he didn’t have to dig to make Melinda laugh. Scratching the tight skin was enough. Sam seemed to take that as an invitation, and just as suddenly he joined in on her foot, his nails flicking over every inch of her sole as he began searching for weak spots.

“You know, Mel, I think you’re missing a rib! I should check!” His fingers slid between each bone, adding a good shake as he counted. It was worse that he teased, each word dragging her back to the present and making it harder and harder to remember that she was really just laying on a table. She wondered if she was thrashing there, too.

He continued, laughed himself. “Why don’t you tell us your worst spots now? We might get bored.” Daniel spidered his fingers over her sides and her stomach, every pass of her hands moving her tank top higher and higher. She could feel her breasts shaking and bouncing under them, and realized with horror that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

She giggled helplessly, tugging on her arms in a desperate attempt to shield her breasts. “Dan, plehehehease! Don’t!”

“Hey, the ice queen’s using a nickname!” Sam crowed by her feet. He gripped her toes and pulled them back, stretching her sole taught before using his nails again, focusing on her toes and the balls of her feet, which he had determined were her worst spots. Melinda’s cute giggles with replaced with peals of laughter, her body twitching and squirming though she knew it would do her no good to tire herself out.

“I think her titties might be ticklish. Well, Mel, are your titties ticklish? If you don’t tell me, I’ll have to find out by myself.” His fingers crawled up, kneading each rib up and up, nearing the base of her breasts.

“I wahahahant to stahahap! Let me out! I want ou-EEEE!”

Neither Daniel or Sam cared about her pleas. Sam had decided his fingers weren’t doing the job, and was now running his teeth over the stretched tight ball of her foot, gnawing on the trapped appendage like corn on the cob. At the same time, Dan had finally pushed the shirt over her breasts, and was wiggling his fingers into her sides, where her tits first started to swell out from her body. Her knees went weak under her and she hung from her arms, unable to do anything but laugh and twitch and the two men went to work on her.

Dan had gotten her there before, she remembered his body pressing her to the mattress and teasing her from behind. This was worse - so much worse! Then she had been trapped between Dan and the mattress, and her squirming had rubbed against her clit. His attentions were no less arousing now, to her shock, but there was no stimulation to her pussy as she squirmed. Her jeans were too loose. She could only focus on the tickling, focus on how desperately she wanted to get away.

“See, Mel? If you had told me, maybe you wouldn’t be tickled so bad right now.” Dan swept his thumbs under her breasts, so the horrible wiggling, tickling sensation was all around her chest. It felt like hours ticked by as they tortured her, as her vision began to blacken on the edges, when they finally stopped and let her catch her breath. He stroked her face softly. “Are you going to apologize, Mel?”

She swallowed. I can just fake it, she thought. Just appease the simulation, and it’ll get me go. Melinda took just a moment to catch her breath before nodding. “I’m sorry for everything, Dan. I shouldn’t have done anything to you.”

“She’s a fast learner.” Sam released her foot and trailed his hands slowly up her body. She suppressed shivers as he slid of her tickled red sides and breasts. His touch wasn’t fire like Dan’s, but it was pleasant enough - especially with her nerves on high alert. He grabbed her pushed up top and ripped it on one clean move, letting it fall to the floor. “Any other lessons you want me to help teach?”

“I can think of a couple.” Daniel was slowly undoing the button on her pants. She immediately jerked away but Sam was behind her, holding her steady by the hips as Dan pulled down her underwear and jeans in one slow motion.

She was a begging wreck, shaking her head wildly. “Oh, please don't! Just let me go, Dan! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything!” Melinda gulped and start shouting. “I don't want to be in the simulation anymore! I want to come out! Honey! Let me out!”

“Simulation?” Sam snickered. “I mean, thinking it's all a dream is one thing but don't you think this is just a little crazy, Mel?”

She took a deep breath to yell again, but Sam had dug into her ass, just under the cheeks, and was vibrating his fingers into the tight muscle he found there. She laughed and squirmed and tip toed the few half steps she could move, but Sam's wicked fingers followed her every move. She begged him, pleaded in the hopes that Sam would stop, but he seemed only interested in finding her worst spot. He alternated between light strokes and shaking hands. He pressed up against her so she couldn’t move at all and whispered in her ear.

“You want this, don’t you, White? Girls like you, so focused on grades and work...you need to unwind, right? Need to feel out of control? Admit it, White. Admit you love this.” His voice was velvety smooth in her ear, a horrible contrast to the things he did to her.

Her mind reeled with the idea. She had never hated Dan tickling her, and the Relaxation Station was supposed to make her relax, wasn’t it? Supposed to be enjoyable? She was aroused. She could feeling the lust curling her gut - and maybe it wasn’t just from Dan. She closed her eyes and shook her head. The idea was too awful to contemplate. She couldn’t want this! Melinda didn't even notice Dan's absence, so consumed by the tickling, until he was by her feet. He had brought a spreader bar back, and one strong hand locked her ankle in place while he started fastening her to one end.

“Dahahahan! Please! I'll do anyhehething!” Sam's fingers paused for a moment, letting her breathe and speak. She stumbled for something to offer. What could two college boys want? “I do your homework. I’ll do your laundry. I’ll...I'll blow you! Both of you. You… you can fuck me at the same time.” She thought, and remembered that none of it was real. The clarity a bright light of relief. “I'll give you my bank account. The deed to my house! Anything you want.”

Dan slid his hand along the bar, taking her other ankle tenderly. “Anything?”

She nodded eagerly. The idea of any of it, even the sexual things, would be a relief compared to what she was going through now. “Anything.”

“Thats a shame.” He strapped her ankle to the bar and grinned up at her. “All I want is to tickle you.”

Melinda gave a little terrified shriek, and Sam and Dan traded places. Sam dropped down to her feet again, one hand grabbing the spreader bar and the other going for her most ticklish spots. Her toes were peeled back and he scratched at the tender skin underneath. Melinda could barely twitch the muscles in her foot in protest. He was so strong! Dan was tickling his way up her thighs, slowly, teasingly, and her muscles strained to close and get his fingers away from her trembling pussy.

“Aw, poor baby. Is your **** ticklish? I think it is.” His nails teasingly flicked over her bikini lines. She threw her head back and laughed. He had never tickled her there - no one had - and it shocked her how terrible it was. “You don't want me to touch it, do you? Is it going to be too much for you?”

“It is!” she said, feeling her eyes start to tear up. Her stomach hurt from laughing, and Sam's tickling kept her giggling as she talked. Her words seemed so flippant from her giggles, though she was desperately serious. “Don't, Dan! Please! I can't take it! I want to go home!”

“No, you want to stay.” His hand brushed over her pussy, and she squealed and bucked. It tickled terribly, but lust ran through her like a lightning bolt. She felt how slick his fingers were, and realized it was her wetness that had made them that way. She gawked at him, and his eyes were dark as he moved closer. “You want to come back to the Relaxation Station. You want to bring friends.”

“You aren't supposed to know that! I’m not even supposed to-Aaaaiieee!” She was unable to speak as Sam used his teeth on her heel, and Dan began tickling her pussy intently. His fingers spidered over her hairless lips, her own wetness acting as lube to make his fingers slide and tickle worse. She squirmed and thrashed, gasping for air as she laughed, but he wouldn't stop. Tears were starting to roll down her face.

“You want to come back every week, Melinda. You only leave because you have to.” His finger swirled over her clit and she moaned, toes curling in pleasure. Sam eased off on his tickling, gently running his fingers over her entire soles, while Dan did the same to her lips and mound. She could feel her orgasm building, every pass over her clit bringing her closer. She giggled and moaned, head lolling. “You love it here. This feels good, doesn't it?”

It was pleasant now, sure, but to go through that tickling again? She couldn’t. She frowned, whimpering. “No. I wanna go home.”

“You have to promise to come back. To bring friends.” Dan and Sam dug in again. Sam abandoned her feet, vibrating his hands over all the sensitive spots on her hips and ribs, while Dan tickled all over her pussy. “Say it, Melinda! We'll never stop!”

Tears streamed down her face as she laughed, gasping and twisting. Coming back for this, again and again? It was a nightmare. Bringing more people sounded like a nightmare. What if everyone was subjected to this torture? But when Dan's fingers tickled her clit, making her desperate to cum and breathless with laughter, she only wished she could speak so she could promise them anything. She couldn't take it, not one second more. She would have sold her own mother out if she could have a break for just a moment.

As if recognizing her unspoken submission, they eased back to gentle tickles. Dan smiled. “You'll come back, won't you?”

“Yehehes,” she giggled. She tried to press it into his hand, but he easily moved away, keeping the pressure too light to cum. She made quiet, desperate sounds, hoping to urge him back, to finish the job.

“And bring friends?”

“Yehehes!” she promised. “Everyone!”

“What will you tell them?” He pressed again with his fingers, and she felt her orgasm build again, deep and hot inside her.

“I love it, “ she gasped. She writhed against his hand. Even Sam’s teasing over her stomach felt good, every light stroke over her belly echoed with a clench in her pussy. “It feels so good. I feel so good. I wish I could go every day. Everyone needs it. It's perfect.”

“Good girl,” he chuckled, and pressed the heel of his hand against her clit, rubbing in slow circles. “Beg for it, and I might let you.”

“Oh,please,” she whispered. “Please, Dan, please let me cum. Please. I need it. I need it so baHAhad.”

Sam tickled her belly button, wiggling his finger enough for little laughs. Melinda didn't care. It was worth it. Any tickling was worth it as long as Dan kept grinding his palm onto her clit, against her pussy. She was sure she was still begging, saying his name over and over and promising him the world if he would just let her cum. She moaned and laughed and moved her hips against him, until she came with a cry. She had never cum like that, so strong all her muscles shook and she couldn’t even say his name, couldn’t think his name, nothing but the orgasm radiating out from her core.

Melinda threw her head back and closed her eyes, and when she had opened them she was back in the room, panting, as Honey stared at her with a smile.

“Have you enjoyed your stay at the Relaxation Station?” she asked.

Melinda licked her lips and nodded. “I'll be recommending you to all my friends.”

I loved it......we must have more&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;

Haha, I wish! I'm thinking about making this a series in the future, though I need some better ideas before I try it. Thanks for the feedback

I'm glad you loved it! I'm working on more stories now, and I might make this a series later. :D

This came out of nowhere! Great little story with an original set up and a nice execution. Sometimes a story just POPS and you come back and have to re-read it.

This is definitely one of those and I look forward to seeing what you might do next.

This came out of nowhere! Great little story with an original set up and a nice execution. Sometimes a story just POPS and you come back and have to re-read it.

This is definitely one of those and I look forward to seeing what you might do next.

I don't know if this is weird, but I've been reading your stores for years and I'm a huge fan! I'm so flattered you like my work. Thank you so much!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back