• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interrogator M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The handsome soldier captive had a hood shoved over his head and had struggled as his black polished size 14 combat boots had been unlaced and pulled off, his military uniform stripped from him and he was secured to the interrogation plinth wearing only his shorts and socks, he was going nowhere for a while. Effectively blindfold he was able to breathe and struggled hearing laughter and struggled soon realising escape was impossible. His pleas muffled as he yelled at his captor who remained silent.

Then 25 yr old 6'2" Lt. Dieter Cunningham felt fingers rubbing and pinching his nipples and squirmed as they stroked his chest and his dick in his shorts involuntarily hardened as then a mouth began licking his dick through his shorts as he breathed heavily fighting moaning in reaction to the tormenting and teasing that was happening and then it stopped. Again his nipples were squeezed hard making him wince and fingers fondled his dick through his shorts. The American/German soldier was freaked out but helpless and vulnerable and his verbal protests muffled and ignored!

A mouth then licked his dick through his shorts and licked his balls as involuntarily the straight married soldier lost his fight against reacting and moaned with both pleasure and humiliation and then again the teasing stopped leaving Dieter frustrated!

Then the shorts were cut off him but he not prepared for the ticklish sensation as he felt the feather stroking his balls and his erect dick, he writhed immediately and reacted immediately “WOWOWOW…! HAHAHAHA! STOP THAT TICKLES!WAIT!HAHAHA!NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO!I CAN'T STAND BEING TICKLED PLEASE!I CAAAAAAN’T!"

"Hmm I know Lt. Cunningham I have been informed of this and my intention is to enjoy exploiting your weakness and you powerless to stop me and I know how to drive you insane, you will be desperate for me to caress your dick, desperate to cum even being married, it will be another man's touch you will crave and not a feather touching your sensitised dick and a big dick that appeals to me."

Saying this the interrogator applied his wet mouth briefly to the head of the soldier's dick which responded to the oral attention and the hands caressing his balls. The mouth action stopped as again the soldier's dick throbbed in frustration. The interrogator licked the soldier's balls, lapping, sucking and massaging with his tongue he drew Lt. Cunningham closer and closer to the edge as the soldier could only moan in pleasure but then the oral attention stopped. Soon enough the edging worked with the soldier being desperate to cum but the interrogator profficient knew how to take guys close and leave them frustrated. Each time their initial excitement ended, flicking his tongue on their dicks or balls again.

Right under Lt. Cunningham's balls a gentle vibration began as the vibrator was run over his balls and then over the head of his dick so he was very erect again and the interrogator's mouth moistened the head of the soldier's dick and the vibrator run along his inner thighs tracing a pattern along them both and then run across his balls as he became more and more desperate to cum but the interrogator telling him he enjoyed edging men but denying them relief! The tormenting and teasing cycle continued driving the soldier demented!

“Stop-stop NOWWW!C'MON HAHAHAHAHA!C'MONSTOPTHAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA“NAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEHESSSS! NONONO NOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAI’M EXTREMELY HAHAHAHAHHAHA STOOOPHAHAHAHA PLEASEAHHAHAHA TICKLISHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHANOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHA PLEASSSSSSSS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOSTOP PLEHEHEHESSSE OHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!YOU’RE MAKIN’ ME FUCKIN’ CRAZY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA“HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOP TICKLIN!”

Lt. Cunningham reacted strongly to the feather, agonisng tickling stroking his balls, his dick and his inner thighs, his exposed armpits, stomach and nipples. The feather stroking his balls also kept his dick hard and Lt. Cunningham prepared to be tickled to orgasm, it would be worth enduring for this to happen! He tried to focus on resisting the tickle torture as his dick stayed erect as he was driven closer and closer over the edge expertly. Eventually he knew he was going to come and struggled to control his breathing and surrendering to the feelings coming from his dick but the the feather assault stopped and left him again shaking and unfulfilled.

"I so love bringing you to the brink yes once more to the brink, getting you erect and brought to the point of climax and then nothing but the feather perhaps stroking your armpits or maybe these hardening nipples as it tickles, it really tickles!"

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHAT TICKLESSSHH!HAHAHAHOHHAHAHAHAHA!”

The interrogator softly caressed and tickled Lt. Cunningham's inner thighs with the feather and then again caressed his balls and dick with it but as it excites you then to the armpits again and nipples, stroking and tickling

"PLEAHEHESEEE STAHAHAHAPP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The interrogator then took the feather away and began to jerk Lt. Cunningham's dick, he was intent on pumping him and milking him and the soldier moaning and gasping and reacting to being jerked off as when the interrogator stopped he heard yelling

"NOOODON'STOOP C'MON MAKE ME CUM OOOHAAAAH MMMMYEAHOOOHFUCK UUUGH MMMMMMAAAAAAH!"

Lt Cunningham shot a powerful pent up load and then hooor for him as the interrogator said

"Having spunked you are going to be even more ticklish Lt. Cunningham and I am curious as to how ticklish your feet are, still socked so they'll be very warm and sweaty which makes them all the more sensitive and I know your big, size 14 feet are very ticklish, excruciatingly, insanely, unbearably ticklish and so much so you can't stand your feet being touched!"

The interrogator moved to sit at the end of the plinth and remarked on both feet being very smelly so had been sweating as he saw in both sweat-soaked socks and leaned into them both inhaling them. He explained both feet secured together to make working on them less strenuous for him as he inhaled them deeply saying they having a damp and strong odour, very masculine and intoxicating. He then said he needed to get both feet ready and began massaging first the large right socked foot and then the left and pulled each socked foot into his face so the toes were under his nose in the soldier's regulation black socks! He then licked the sweaty socked feet and nibbled them liking the fac that sweaty both socks were moulded to the soldier's feet and showed the contours of them both clearly, each toe outlined in the sweat, wet socks!

Using the feather but the quill end the interrogator stroked up n' down the socked soles as the soldier's laugh grew louder with every stroke as his struggling became more desperate.

"NONONOPLEHEHEHEHEASSI CANT STAHAHAHAHAHAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" his muffled protest was heard as the stroking of both socked soles continued and the interrogator sniffed at both socked soles

"NOT MY FEET PLEHEHEHEHESHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEASE THIS ISTORTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEHEHEHEHESSS ANYTHING BUT MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHETSTOOOOPAHAHAHAHHA!"

The interrogator peeled both socks off and both bare feet lay side-by-side and feet as the interrogator said that were made for tickling and placed his right index finger near the base of the soldier's toes on his left foot as his toes curled as the interrogator slowly glided his index finger down the smooth sole of Lt. Cunningham's left foot. He explored every inch of the soldier's foot with his finger and paying attention to every twitch and reaction as the soldier's breathing became heavy in an effort to keep him from laughing so the interrogator probed both his index fingers along the soles of both of the soldier's feet saying he'd make the tickling worse until he broke him but he enjoyed a challenge!

The interrogator ran his fingers up and down both size 14 soles so Lt. Cunningham was in tickle hell. Then he licked the sole of the soldier's right foot from the heel and across the arch and showed no mercy on his captive's toes, flicking his tongue in the gaps between them. This ticklish tongue bath driving Lt. Cunningham berserk! The interrogator slid his tongue up and down the sole of the soldier's right foot with menace not giving the soldier relief for even a second. Lt. Cuningham's initial laughter becoming screams of ticklish agony!

"DOHOHOHON'T PLEEEEEASE HAHA HAHAHAHAHA DON'THAHAHAHA!NOHOHOHO I CAN’T STAHAND MY FEET TIHICKLEDHAHAHA!"

The interrogator told the soldier he was going to make the tickling worse and his probing fingers teased the balls of the soldier's feet and exploited the extreme ticklishness of his victim and stroked both soles simultaneously slowly and methodically before then furiously stroking and scraping his fingers all over both feet as Lt. Cunningham was engaged in an involuntary fir of hopeless laughter as his toes wiggled and curled uncontrollably and his body spasmed and his feet trembled under the interrogator's fingers as Lt. Cunningham screamed with absolute hysteria.

"Hahahahahahaha! No! N-n-nahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha! P-p-plehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Stahahahahahahahahahaha! My f-fehehehehehehehehehehe!"

The interrogator lowered his nose to the toes of the soldier enjoying smelling their strong aroma and then sucking, licking and nibbling on them all individually and swallowing them mouthful by mouthful as the soldier was overwhelmed with the ticklish sensations on his feet as his teeth grazed the high arches of both feet. The interrogator enjoyed tasting both smooth soles and sucking his desperately wiggling ten toes as he tickled his feet with his hands whilst seeing the helpless reactions from the vulnerable soldier!

The interrogator bent his toes back so both soles were taut and slowly finger stroked them and then tickled under his toes which all wiggled involuntarily as then the interrogator licked and nibbled the soles of his feet. Lickling the middle of his soles and arches were sensitive places and then again his toes. Lt. Cunningham going berserk as the balls of his feet were nibbled as he clenched his toes but the interrogator took all five toes of each foot in his mouth and slurped at them and licked in between all of his delicious toes and relishing in tormenting them all while tracing his fingers up and down the soldier's sweating soles and deeply inhaling their masculine smell.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHO STOP TICKLIN’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!MY BAHAHARE FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHEET!” yelled the soldier

The interrogator continued running his fingers along both soles whilst inhaling the smell of both very sweaty feet, saliva lubed, his toes glistened from a combination of saliva and perspiration from the lickling the interrogator thrilled to engaging in on certain POW's like Lt. Cunningham who had been captured whislt on night patrol in Helmand Province, Afghanistan.

"StopPlease!I can't take! StopStop, hahahahahaha, stophahahahahahaha!"

The interrogator inhaled the strong masculine scent of Lt. Cunningham's sweaty feet as he admired them both saying they were perfectly shaped with long toes, suckable toes and masculine smelling and tasting feet tendersied from their natural sweat but best of all both so hideously ticklish and over the length of his capture that Lt. Cunningham best realise that on a regular basis his feet would be subjected to relentless tickle and lickle torture and saying this scarped the quill end of the feather rapidly up n' down the length of each foot in turn.

Lt. Cunningham yelled and flexed his soles and wiggled his toes as the tickling sensations assaulting his feet were deliberately intense and then the interrogator stopped the tickling and again began licking both bare soles and sucking and licking the soldier's toes. Once saliva lubed indulging in gliding his fingers over each foot both individually and simultaneously and in control as Lt. Cunningham like other soldiers the interrogator played with this way and could do nothing to stop the ticklish assaults he perfected in subjecting them to.

Muffled laugher came from Lt. Cunningham as being so insanely ticklish he reacted so violently as his toes were sucked and the interrogator slid his tongue in between every toe and then the interrogator's fingers drew across his arches and along the soles of his bare and vulnerable feet tickling him mercilessly before slowing down and indulging in massaging both feet as the interrogator told him that this initiation session was over and he would be allowed a few hours rest before the next one as he replaced both socks and combat boots!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back