• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scene with Dean M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Three years ago, we'd been to the works Christmas do and were on the night bus and I was nervous as Dean had said to me that I had best stay with him that night as I had missed my bus and I said would his parent's mind and he told me they were away so no problem there and we arrived at his place and Dean said rather than the sofa that we'd share his bed top to toe!

I was nervous for two reasons, the first being though my best mate at work I had not told him I was Gay or that I was attracted to him and liked feet. I thought about telling him as we sat in the kitchen and as he made us a coffee slipped off his shoes. I had a look at his socked feet, black socks my favourites but anyway he went to the bathroom and I picked up his right shoe and read inside size 11. I dared to have a sniff Mmmm and it felt warm and moist inside. Then heard him come back downstairs and we finished our coffees.

"Right let's hit the sack!" he said and that was it and in the bedroom he stripped to his underwear and I did the same and we got into his bed. I was nervous as hell but was by his bare feet and their strong odour but had to turn my face away from his feet and in the dark thought best sleep quickly.

"Mark you awake" said Dean

"Yeah" I said

"Oh right sorry if my feet pong a bit!" he said a bit drunk as we both were

"That's fine mate, they don't!" I said

"Really, go on sniff 'em!" he said

"What?" I responded but turned so both bare feet faced me and then he put his right foot to my face and noted I guess that I didn't push it away and he slowly started rubbing his sweaty foot across my face and pressed his toes to my nose! Then both feet were in my face and he said

"Now they stink I bet!"

I was breathing in their smell and he must have heard me as he kept his feet there and said maybe I liked the smell of 'em as I wasn't stopping him and he moved both feet to my lips and wiggled them until I opened my mouth and slid the toes of his right foot in and said he knew I liked him and had seen me looking at his socked feet in the kitchen adding Sue his girlfriend would never know and moaned as I began sucking his toes.

"Mmmm fuck Mark that's relaxing mate, so my toes taste good yeah, sweaty and salty, you can do the other foot next mate!"

I was shocked this was happening but offered no resistance and the right foot replaced with his left foot but as I orally serviced the toes of his left foot, he rubbed the saliva lubed right foot over my face and soon just placed both feet in my face telling me

"I just want to make it clear mate that this is just a bit of fun and it doesn’t mean anything as he took his feet off my face!”

I told him this was cool and we best go to sleep. I knew Dean was dating Sue in the store and didn't want problems, we were drunk so fooling around but then he placed both feet in my face and once again I felt trapped but he rubbed them both over my face and told me to suck his toes on his right foot and hesitantly I started to do so and decided to seize the moment and licked in between his toes and gaining an approving sigh from him!

“Mmmm that feels great Mark as he presented his left foot for me to orally enjoy and was soon sucking his toes. As I worked on his toes, Dean lay there moaning.

I began running my tongue up from the heel to the arch savouring the taste of each foot inturn as Dean moaned as my tongue slid along his smooth sole which only urged me to work with more enthusiasm so soon was very excited as my tongue slid along the length of both feet. Then began massaging his feet.

"Like my feet then mate doncha!" Dean said

"Yeah Dean yeah!"

"What do you like about 'em?" he said

"Everything, the look of them, the smell of them, the taste of them and the feel of them, do you like the massage?" I said

"Yeah it's all relaxing mate but you're not touching me anywhere else, don't even think about it, go there!" he laughed

"Dean no worries as I like feet!" I said continuing to massage his and sniffing and licking them to make the point clear and took the toes of his right foot into my mouth and sucked on each one individually making him sigh and moan again and repeated this with the toes of his left foot still amazed at how unreal this scenario was, a fantasy of mine made real!

The smell of his feet was so intoxicating as I began caressing his feet more lightly and sliding my fingers in between his toes making sure I serviced every part of both of his feet and more appreciative sighs from him as I kneaded the soles of his feet and
indulged in sucking his toes and rubbing his very warm and sweating feet and wondering if Sue enjoyed his feet? I gently ran my fingers over his feet and the increased smell of them was so enticing and placed my nose under his toes and deeply inhaled them! I loved smelling Dean's feet and orally worshipping them and tasted their flavour again. I alternated from right foot to left foot greedily sucking on each of his toes and licking in between them as Dean moaned louder! I guessed what he was doing from his movements but wasn't interested in anything but his feet!

Dean rubbed his right foot all over my face as I ran my tongue along the sole of his left foot and lapping at it like a dog and then the same with the sole of his right foot orally serviced as he rubbed his left one over my face. I relsihed licking the sweat from the soles of his feet as my tongue slid in between his toes again and again and again! I then began frantically licking all over Dean's feet, alternating between tongue bathing his soles and sucking on his toes as he flexed and wiggled his toes!

“This feels fucking great, having you sucking on my toes Mark, no chance Sue ever would, she hates feet!"

"Doesn't know what she's missing Dean I said as I orally enjoyed his succulent toes and loved them flexing in my mouth and them continued massaging his feet and licked them and smelled them and my warm and wet tongue licked in between them and then sucked his toes and nibbled them lightly and he squirmed

"Ahhh tickles mate!" he said

Smelling his soles my tongue touched each of his toes and carefully licked in between them and then indulged again in licking both soles of his feet really softly and stroked them lightly and Dean giggled as he said it tickled so continued lightly stroking them imagining his smooth arches became wrinkled as he squrimed around a bit and guessed being so ticklish that he might have come but he moaned and giggled and his toes clenched and splayed but he did not stop me for about twenty minutes more then he said that we best sleep but I could massage his feet gently until he was asleep but this our secret and wouldn't happen again!

I knew it wouldn't so made the most of Dean's feet all night! About 2 weeks later though Dean proposed to Sue and within a month they both left the store and emigrated to Australia to start a new life together in the country where Sue came from but I have never forgotten the scene with Dean!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back