• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Angela Mercy (F/F, sexual) Part One

noahbailey

TMF Regular
This is a story I've been working on for a while now. I thought that I would post it in portions because it is already quite lengthy and I don't want to bore people with one long story. I'm also posting to get feedback and constructive criticism. Tell me what you think so far after you've read part one. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. Now without further ado, her is part one.

Dr. Angela Mercy moved to the United States from Germany in search of a better life about a year ago. She was a bright and cheerful woman in her early thirties who had finished her schooling to become a doctor the previous year. She had a personality that could make anyone around her smile. She was also very beautiful. Fair skin, short, bright blonde hair with bangs that went to the right side of her head, baby blue eyes, and moderately sized breasts and butt made the guys around town wish she was theirs, interestingly enough though she was very shy when it came to men. She never had a true boyfriend. She went on a few dates in university, but nothing more than that. Dr. Mercy was employed at Kingsbury's Medical Center during the day, but she had a hobby she took very seriously after work hours. She was very interested in* nanobiology. So much so that her entire life after her work hours she was in the basement of her suburban household tinkering with her experiments. Little did she know that someone else had caught wind of her recent breakthrough, and they wanted it for themselves

Dr. Mercy was finishing up with her last patient before leaving for the night.
"Would you like me to help you clean up before shift change happens, Dr. Mercy?". One of her nurses asked her.
Angela was working the 12 P.M. to 12 A.M. shift and it was near quitting time.
"No thank you, Nurse Gale. I will handle the clean up. You go home and get rest, it's been a long night." Angela replied in her German accent that she hadn't gotten rid of yet.
"Okay, you too, doctor." The nurse replied before leaving.
Angela finished up her cleaning duties when the next shift made their way in. Angela went to the parking garage where her vehicle was parked, but before she could get to her vehicle someone grabbed her from behind and stuck a cloth to her nostril area. Angela struggled for a few seconds before succumbing to the* chloroform and slowly falling down, the last thing she saw before she fell unconscious was her attacker's boots

Angela awoke a few minutes later. Unsure of where she was because she couldn't see. She was blindfolded and gagged, her hands were also bound together as were her feet. All she could tell was that she was in something that was moving. A vehicle most likely. Suddenly the vehicle halted. She heard doors shut and another set of doors in front of her open. She jumped when she felt two pairs of hands grab her. She struggled as best she could given her* predicament, but she soon felt another cloth touch her nose before she fell unconscious yet again.

When Angela Mercy awoke the second time she was still blindfolded, only this time she was not gagged. She was once again bound, but this time she was lying on her back. Her arms were heavily restrained above her and her legs were in the same situation. She could tell that her tennis shoes had been removed because she felt something holding her toes back, preventing her from moving her bare feet. Angela suddenly felt a breeze run across her chest and she soon realized she was naked. Angela soon became terrified of the unknown. Who had kidnapped her? What did they want with her? What were they going to do to her? Rape her? Torture her? Murder her? The very thought of these made her break down into tears and begin sniffling. One thing she did know though was that she was highly comfortable given the circumstances. She was obviously lying on some sort of soft, thick fabric. Possibly a bed? The comfort of what she was lying on didn't compensate for her fear of what would become of her as she was continued crying. Shortly after she heard yet another door open and close. "Oh, no need to cry, Dr. Angela Mercy. No harm will come to you. If I wished to harm you I would've done so already." Said the person who entered the room.
Angela didn't recognize the voice, but she could tell that it was definitely female. Angela suddenly felt her captor's fingers wipe the tears off of her cheeks.
"Please. Don't touch me." Angela said to the woman in a whimpering voice.
"I'm sorry, Dr. Mercy, but you will be touched tonight. You have something my company wants, and you're going to tell me where it is." The unknown woman told Angela in a semi-sweet voice.
"What could I have that you want?" Angela asked the woman in a curious voice.
"One of my employees has seen you working in your basement, doctor, and they've been spying on you since. We know you've engineered a prosthetic arm that can be attached to the person via nanobites. Quite an impressive breakthrough." The woman replied to Angela.
"The arm is mine, I worked on it every day for a year. You cannot have it!" She told the woman in an angry tone.
"You see, you will tell me where it is in your basement. You will tell me how to apply it to the amputee, and then you will go home." The woman replied to her in a stern voice.
"I will tell you nothing." Angela snarled at the woman.
"You will, I will extract this information from you. The only thing you decide is how long you're stuck like this." The unknown woman told her.
Angela became frightened. Was this woman going to torture her? Her body couldn't take that. She's never been able to take pain very well. She felt the woman's hand on top of her bare stomach. It was very warm.
"If you don't tell me where the arm is located now, I will begin my interrogation. You don't want that, I've had even the biggest, burliest men you can think of break down and tell me everything I wanted to know. So tell me, doc. Where's the arm?
Angela was terrified, but she couldn't give the arm to this woman. She had put much time and effort into it. Even though she knew she didn't have a high pain tolerance, she had to tough it out. Maybe someone would realize she was missing and call the police. "I will never give you my work."
The woman giggled. "Tsk, tsk. Very well then, doctor. You've brought this upon yourself.".
Angela felt the hand lift off of her. She heard something open. Then she felt a liquidy substance drop on her stomach. What was this woman going to do to Angela? The worst part about this entire thing is that she was completely blindfolded and couldn't see. She felt both of the woman's hands touch her stomach now. Dispersing the substance across her entire stomach and up onto her breasts, to which she gasped. It actually felt very nice to Angela. It had a tingly feeling she couldn't explain, but she sort of liked it despite her situation, she never had anyone touch her breasts. Even though she was near her mid thirties, she was still a virgin, and had no sexual encounters of any kind, she was much too shy to keep a man around longer than one date. The woman put some more of the liquid on Angela's armpits. It tickled. She held in her laughter well though, not smirking nor laughing. The woman quit applying the substance.
"I bet you're wondering what I'm putting on you is and what it does. It is an invention of my company. It heightens the sensitivity of whatever it is applied to. Making sure all of the nerves are simulated. It takes around two minutes for it to fully take effect," The bottle squirted again. "then after that it lasts around ten hours.".
Angela wondered why this woman wanted her nerves stimulated. To make the level of pain higher? Then she felt it. The woman started applying it to her vagina. Even though she had no man to impress, she kept it well groomed down there. Angela couldn't help but to gasp and moan as the woman rubbed the liquid all around her vagina. She never felt anything quite this amazing before, even though she didn't want to, she couldn't help it. When the woman quit this time Angela was relieved. She had no idea why this woman wanted her stimulated, and Angela had no idea where the woman was moving to. She moved so quietly. This may have been the person who rendered her unconscious in the parking garage. Suddenly the woman's warm hands reapplied themselves to Angela's feet. Rubbing the liquid in. This tickled worse than when the woman put it on her armpits. Angela was a higher than average ticklish person, but she was rarely ever tickled. The only person who ever tickled her was her best friend Kaira who still lived in Germany. Angela did well to hold back her laughter, and the toe restraints coupled with her leg restraints prevented her foot from twitching.
"Now I need to wait for the cream's effects to take full swing. Should take no longer than a couple of minutes now. Last chance, doctor, tell me where the arm is." The woman told Angela.
"I will not tell you it's location." She replied to the woman. Her whole body was tingling from the effects of the "cream" that the mystery woman applied to her.
"Very well then, Dr. Mercy. I have no choice but to extract this information from you forcibly. The tingling sensation caused by the cream should be fading out any second now."
No sooner than the woman said that, the tingling sensation dissipated.
"Now I'll begin my interrogation. Just know I didn't want to do this, doctor, but you've left me with no choice."
Angela was scared now, why hadn't she told the woman where the arm was instead of putting herself through whatever unspeakable acts this woman was going to put her through?

Angela felt the woman place her hand on her stomach yet again. Then she felt all but the nail of one finger lift up and stroke across her stomach. Angela then realized why this woman wanted her nerves heightened. She was going to tickle the information out of her. It was the perfect form of torture. She couldn't go to the police because she had no evidence of torture as tickling left no marks. The woman kept stroking Angela's stomach and she tried her best to hold back her laughter, but the cream's properties made sure that she couldn't. This was it, she couldn't hold her laughter back any longer, and she burst.
"Hahahahaha, please, I beheheg of youhoohoo, stohohop." Angela stuttered through her laughter.
"The sooner you tell me where the arm you engineered is at, the sooner this will stop." The woman replied to her.
Angela knew she couldn't tell this woman where the arm was at. So she would have to endure this torture as long as possible.* The woman never eased up on her poor stomach, she continued to tickle ever so lightly before she began to all out assault her with both hands. Kneading her stomach and sides. Whatever was inside of this cream worked, Angela never laughed this much while being tickled.
"Nehehein, I will nohohot tehehell you. Verdammt!" She replied to the woman.
"Very well then, doctor. I shall continue then." She continued to tickle torture Angela's stomach without mercy. Wiggling her fingers across her stomach, sticking them into her navel, she did everything her master had taught her to do, but Angela was resistant. This obviously wasn't her most ticklish area, and she needed to find it if she wished to find out where this prosthetic arm's location is, so she decided upon a different tactic.

To be continued...

I couldn't help but read this and imagine it being Mercy from Overwatch, who's also a doctor named Angela haha :D

Thanks for the positive comments, guys! I'm working diligently on the remaining parts.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back