• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daddy's little pet (tickle torture, hard whipping, sex, sex machine)

Only free stories should go here I suppose. This is just shameless advertising. Not cool.

Normally I would agree but there is a HUGE difference in quality between her stories and ninety nine percent of the free ones on here. I'm starting to learn that with erotica you get what you pay for! I'm just glad they aren't as expensive as regular books.

That was uncalled for. On behalf of the 99%, I am insulted. There are plenty of sites which sell erotica written by professionals (whatever that means). If that is what you want, I suggested you find one. This has always been a place for amateurs to share their love of the fetish, donating stories and art which can represent hundreds of hours of work. You don't have to be grateful, but at least be silent.

I have to say I agree. Thank you for being such a fan but there is a whole lot of good stuff here, some that I think is even better than mine. Everyone has their own opinion and I get a lot of my inspiration from stuff I read here! :) :)

I've taken a break from the erotica writing to work on a novel but I plan on getting back into it soon.

Yes! I'm almost done with one called "punishing the naughty babysitter!" I love it!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back