• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Only Skin-Deep (F/FF, Light Tickling, Fantasy, Erotic Humor)

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
This all seemed too good to be true. Roktar pinched himself to see it he was dreaming. After burying his ax in the head of a wild boar, he noticed a woman step out from behind the foliage. She stared at him, with his rough green skin, savage protruding canines, filthy loincloth, and boar blood-stained face. She put a dainty hand to her pouty red lips, startled by his visage.
He did not try to stop her. People ran from him all the time. Who could blame them when so many others of his race murdered and pillaged for a living? Just because he had chosen to live an honest lifestyle did not mean he could expect everyone to know that he was harmless.
He stood and waited, but surprisingly she had not run. He sighed. She must have been paralyzed with fear. It happened occasionally. After all, what hope did a fair lady like her have of escaping a brute like himself? Maybe if he approached her, then her legs would finally start moving. He put down his ax and walked over to her.
“Sorry, I did not mean to disturb you, good sir,” she said suddenly. Her tone was friendly and so was her smile. What could she possibly want with him? “That looks like it must have been tough to kill.”
“Um, yeah, it sure was,” he replied, unsure what else to say. “Those boars... they really put up a fight.”
“Well, that's mighty brave of you, my hero,” she swooned teasingly.
“It's nothing, really,” he responded. What did she want?
“It's quite something actually,” she stated, putting her hands on her hips and nodding her head. “I have heard about boar hunters before. It usually requires a team of men with spears. If you enlisted with the royal army, I bet you'd become captain no problem.”
Roktar grinned. “Well, I've thought about it a few times.” He hadn't. Even he knew that they'd never hire an orc, and if they did, they'd never make him captain no matter how many dangerous animals he killed. Still, the woman's smile was so pleasant, he could not bring himself to shoot down her compliment. “You're an interesting one,” he laughed. “Are you really so fascinated by someone like me?”
“Fascinated? I see a hero standing before,” she encouraged. Roktar blinked in surprise as she placed her smooth hands on one of his thick arms. No lady had ever dared touch him before. “There's only one thing this hero is missing,” she added with a wink.
“And what would that be, little lady,” Roktar laughed.
“A fair damsel,” she replied, snuggling up next to him. “Would you like me to be your damsel?”
Roktar blinked in surprise and backed away. Who was she? Why did she approach him? Why was she so friendly to him? Why was she offering herself to him?”
The more he stared at her, the less those questions mattered. He hadn't dared consider pairing up with her. That would be a fool's dream. However, now that she was offering herself to him, he began to notice that she was truly ravishing, almost too ravishing to be real. Her brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders, and her hazel eyes almost seemed to glow in the sunlight. If he turned her away, he knew he would never forgive himself.

That night, the impossible happened. Both of them lay together in his cot, their clothes in a pile on the floor. She moaned with excitement as he manhandled her delicate body. Her cries of ecstasy reached an exciting crescendo and Roktar thanked every god in existence for blessing this lowly orc with such a wonderful night. He turned to look down at her, but her small hand pressed against his rough cheek and turned his head away. “Thank you for everything, but please look away. You won't like what you see,” she whispered.
Roktar smiled. How could such a beauty possibly feel insecure about her appearance? Tenderly, he grasped her hand. “I have seen many fearful things in my life, ma'am. You've got nothing to worry about. If you smeared your makeup, or have a zit on your cheek, or turned into a werewolf, I would still love you.” He pulled her hand aside. “Now let me once again look upon the face of the most beautiful woman in the kingdom.”

A few days later, the dark elf, Minerva sat at one of the dirty tables of the Rusty Cockle Tavern, a place for drinking, socializing, and occasionally finding new ways to make money. She settled into her seat and perused a sheet of paper she had swiped from the tavern's notice board. Something stirred the air and one of her loose bracelets jingled on her wrist. A gout of flame erupted inches from her table, brightly lighting up the dim room and making the other patrons jump in surprise. Minerva paid it no mind. Seconds later, the flame had vanished as suddenly as it had appeared, and in its place stood a red-skinned demoness. Casually ignoring the stares from everyone in the tavern, she helped herself to the seat beside Minerva and put her feet up on the table. “Heya, boss! What have you got there? Is it another bounty?”
“It is, Dera,” she replied.
“That's good to hear. We've really been hurting for cash lately. Sure, I don't have to eat, but you know I'd hate to see my dark-skinned darling go hungry.” Dera nestled up next to Minerva and tried to read the paper. “So, what's the story for this bounty?”
Minerva smiled. Dera's unique charm made even the slow days more tolerable for her. “Some poor orc died of shock two days ago,” she explained.
“Interesting,” Dera yawned. “So, are we supposed to give him a proper burial, or is there some actual bounty hunter work regarding this assignment?”
Minerva glanced sidelong at her and grinned. Her hand flashed towards the table and gave Dera's red feet a sudden tickle. Dera laughed in surprise and her feet disappeared under the table like a pair of snakes that had been jabbed with a hot poker. “What did I say about putting your feet up on the table?” Minerva chided. “Anyway, this is not the first time this event has happened, according to the report. We may be chasing after a serial killer.”
“All part of the business,” Dera dismissed. She casually stretched out an arm and draped it over Minerva's shoulder. “Let's take a break, shall we? I hate it when you're all business.” She reached under the table and gave Minerva a playful belly tickle.
“Heeheehee! Later!” Minerva giggled. She tried to pry Dera's hand away. Unfortunately, while she was the leader of the pair, Dera had her beaten in strength and almost everyone else in the kingdom had Dera beaten when it came to restraint. She tickled harder, spreading her fingers across Minerva's belly and curling them all in at once. “Deheheherahahaha! I'm serious! Hahahahaha!” Minerva laughed, looking self-consciously around the room. They had the full attention of everyone in the tavern as the two of them wrestled on their seats and Dera tickled her partner senseless.
“See? Isn't it more fun when we cut loose every now and then?” Dera teased. Suddenly, her hand stopped. “What did you-?” She looked down and noticed a sigil of restraint had been drawn on her thigh. “Ugh! You win this time, sorceress,” she groaned. “You can be such a killjoy at times.”

The two of them immediately headed over to Roktar's cabin. His body still lay in his rickety bed. His green skin had nearly turned completely white. His mouth and his eyes were wide open in sheer terror. “What do you think happened?” Dera asked.
“You're asking the wrong person,” Minerva replied. “You know I'm no detective. Luckily, I think I've found a clue here that I can make sense of.” Minerva knelt by the floor and traced her fingers over it. “Magic residue. Magic was used here, and I don't see any signs that this orc was ever a practitioner of magic. No magic books, no scrolls, hardly a thing with words in it in the entire cabin.”
“Perhaps he's a sorcerer?” Dera ventured. “Not everyone needs books to learn magic.”
“Possibly, but it would not hurt to see where the trail leads.”
“Excellent idea,” Dera agreed. “Let's get out of here. I'm getting splinters on my feet from these floorboards.”

The two of them followed a trail of magic residue outside of the cabin and through the forest. It eventually led them to a cave. “Ooh! Spooky!” Dera commented. “I'll bet we're going to find our killer in here.”
“I bet you are right,” Minerva agreed. “Stay on your guard. If the killer is a magic-user, then there's no telling what we will find in this cave.” The two of them entered cautiously. Dera drew her curved sword and Minerva looked around for any signs of traps or enchantments.
Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The air was musty, water droplets fell from the ceiling, and the stone ground was slightly moist beneath their feet. All typical for a basic cave excursion. The only thing out of the ordinary was the buildup of magic residue. It increased as they ventured further.
Suddenly, both of them jumped in surprise as the floor beneath them chilled the soles of their feet. As they looked down, they found themselves standing on a blue tile floor. As they looked up, the natural stone walls had been replaced with plaster. Statues of women carrying jugs of water flanked them on either side. Minerva and Dera prepared themselves for combat, but nothing moved to strike them.
“What happened? Were we teleported?” Dera asked.
“No, that did not feel like teleportation,” Minerva answered. She wrinkled her nose suspiciously. “Do you smell perfume?”
“Yeah,” Dera agreed. “I'm not sure where it's coming from. I think I've smelled it before.”
Minerva covered her mouth and quickly cast a magical field around herself. “Is it poisonous?” she asked.
“No need to worry. Last time I smelled it I recall it being worn by someone, you know as perfume tends to be. Who would use perfume as poison?”
“Ok, true,” Minerva agreed as she dispelled the magical field. “We must be close. Follow me.” As Minerva led the way, something felt odd. Her breathing became heavier, her body felt stiffer, and she found it harder and harder not to stare at the nude marble statues on either side of her. The woman depicted in each of them was very pretty and her open posture was very inviting. Perhaps if she pretended to be tired, Minerva could get away with a quick grope or two without raising any alarms from Dera?
Before she could do anything, Dera's hand was already around her waist. “I've got to admit, Nervie dear, those clothes really do suit you. I think they've grown on me a bit. She planted a kiss on the side of Minerva's forehead.
Minerva smiled uneasily and slowly pushed Dera away. “Thanks, but remember, we have a job to do.” She stepped away from Dera, surprised by her own disappointment as their bodies separated from each other. “S...something's not right. I feel funny.”
“That makes two of us,” Dera replied. “I’m feeling kind of… romantic I guess? Think it’s the atmosphere? Sorry if I’m acting a little funny.”
“Thanks, but I don't want you 'acting funny' while my back it turned to you,” Minerva asserted, as she tried to compose herself. “You take the lead for now.” Dera shrugged and moved ahead.
It did not help in the slightest. As they continued, Minerva noticed that her partner had a very sexy catlike walk, and the moisture from the air had her red skin glistening in the light. “Mmmm... That's right. You keep on walking,” she murmured to herself.
“Did you say something?” Dera asked.
“NOTHING!!!” Minerva blurted. “I was just... talking to myself...because…” Frantically she searched for an excuse. Keeping Dera under control was hard enough as it was. “um… because... oh, look! There’s our bounty up ahead!”
The two of them approached the figure in the distance. She sat atop a marble throne with one leg crossed over the other and her chin rested on her land, as if she were some bored monarch. She rose as they approached. Both Dera and Minerva recognized her immediately. She was the spitting image of the statues that flanked them on either side. She approached them, dressed in a red velvet robe, open in the front, which made a strong impression on both ladies, since it was the only apparel she was wearing.
“Welcome to my humble abode, ladies,” she stated warmly. “I am Beauty.”
Dera let out a gasp. “Hoo boy! You sure are! I know we just met, but would you like to...?”
Minerva clamped a hand over her partner’s mouth and pushed her aside. “Are you the one, who killed Roktar, the orc?”
“Yes,” Beauty admitted, eyes downcast. “It was me. I tried to save him, but he would not heed my warning.”
“We are here to take you in then,” Minerva continued, uneasily. She tried to watch Beauty for any sudden movements, but it was difficult, when the mere sight of this woman made her weak in the knees. Her brown hair complimented her fair skin beautifully and her smile seemed to draw both of them in. “P...please do not resist. I would not wish to harm you.”
“If it pleases you,” Beauty replied. “But first, let's have some fun. It's been two whole days since my wonderful night with Roktar...”She traced the tips of her fingers across her stomach until they came to rest upon her chest. “...and both of you are making my heart beat wildly.”
“I think we should take her up on her offer,” Dera suggested. “What's the harm in a little fun before we go collect?”
“Are you mad!?” Minerva snapped. “She's the killer. Possibly a succubus! Do you want to end up like that orc?”
“I'm a demon. I'll find a way to survive. If I die, just re-summon me.”
“Forget it! I need you here at my side, and I won’t have you running off with another woman right in front of me?!” Minerva seethed.
“Come on, don’t be such a killjoy!” Dera teased. “Besides, you're not exactly hiding that you'd love to do the same thing yourself.” Dera pouted her lips, put on her best damsel impersonation and faked a hurt expression. “Awww, Nervie, dear. I thought we had something special. How could you?”
Stiffly, Minerva brushed past her. “Stay where you are!” she snapped sternly. As she walked past her partner, she gave her a swift magic-infused slap on her backside.
“Ow!” Dera cried. “Bearing your fangs already huh?” She moved to follow, but her body would not move. “Ah dammit. Another sigil? Fine! Have her all to yourself! At least make it look good, okay?”
Ignoring her, Minerva approached Beauty. “Ooh! You look determined,” Beauty commented. “How shall we do this? Do you want me on top, or would you like the dominant position?”
Minerva pointed a finger at her. “Me?” Beauty asked. “So by ‘me’ you mean, you would like me on top, or you’d prefer me to – oof!” Beauty gasped as a rope materialized out of the air and coiled around her like a python. It bound her arms tightly to her sides and snapped her ankles together so suddenly that she fell flat on her back. “Okay, we can do ropes if you like,” she cooed, seemingly unfazed by her sudden state of bondage. She struggled against the ropes, but they did not budge. “Look at me. I'm bound and helpless. What would I ever do if you were to come up to me and – yeahahahahahahahaha!” she laughed suddenly as Dera knelt beside her and tickled her soft feet.
“Whew! Thanks for undoing the seal,” Dera said. “You know I'd never forgive you if you tickled her without letting me in on the action.” Beauty shook her head and laughed herself senseless as both of them ganged up on her and tickled her together.
“Dera?” Minerva ventured as she tickled the sides of Beauty’s neck.
“Yeah?” Dera asked.
“I think we should take her in now. Something about this place does not feel right, and I would like to get out fast.”
As Dera pressed two of her fingers into the center of Beauty’s cream-colored arch and traced circles around the center, the enigmatic woman started to protest amidst her laughter. “Listen,” Dera began, “I found out what that perfume was. I smelled it on Daphne once.”
“The succubus?” Minerva asked, while ignoring Beauty’s hysterical pleas.
“That's right. You know what her perfume tends to do to the libido right?”
Minerva blushed. “Well, that explains why I'm enjoying this so much.” She rested her knees atop Beauty’s shoulders to keep her from squirming. “Hold still, you!”
“So, I hope you understand,” Dera explained, “right now I've got you and the... second prettiest lady in the kingdom right beside me, while we're all doped up on aphrodisiacs. If I stop tickling her right now, I'll probably pin one of you two down and screw you on the spot. Don't tell me that you feel any different.”
Minerva's blush deepened. “Well, at least you're willing to admit it.” Both of them were suddenly hit by a bright flash. As their eyes cleared, Beauty was gone and in her place stood one of her marble statues. Meanwhile Minerva and Dera lay on their backs, both tied up up in the same fashion as Beauty had been.
They exchanged puzzled glances. “Did that lady just pull a ninja trick on us?” Dera asked bluntly.
“No,” Minerva answered. “That was an illusion spell. I should have realized it sooner when the cave transformed. We are dealing with a master illusionist.”
A magical aura surrounded four of the nude statues surrounding them. Their bodies of marble softened into smooth skin. Their hair, once suspended fell freely around their faces. Their fingers grew nails and curled as they tested their new freedom. Their feet shifted and took their first steps. Their eyes blinked as their piercing hazel irises replaced the marble whiteness from before. Their transformation was much like a birth, but once it was complete, all four of them moved and behaved as if they had been Beauty their whole lives.
“Ah, we have some kinky ones,” Beauty #1 said. She approached Minerva and knelt over her, straddling her hips. She leaned inwards until Minerva could feel the warmth of her breath on her own neck. She may have been a statue mere minutes ago, but the woman kneeling over Minerva was undoubtedly Beauty. “That was a very stimulating tickle you game me,” she cooed. “I’ve handled whippers, burners, and role players in my experience, but it has been awhile since I’ve had the pleasure of working with a tickler.”
“You mean, we were not tickling an illusion?” Minerva asked, trying to stall for time.
“Oh that was indeed an illusion,” Beauty corrected. “But I felt it all the same. No reason to let my decoys have all the fun.”
Minerva inhaled sharply as Beauty slowly ran a finger up her belly and over her breast. “So, does tickling get you all hot and bothered?” She leaned in close until her lips were right beside the dark elf’s pointy blue ear. Minerva’s breathing intensified and her toes curled in anticipation for whatever Beauty had in store for her. “I can make some arrangements for the wildest night of your life.”
Minerva shrieked in surprise as a second Beauty crawled up to her feet and gave both of them a surprise tickle right in the centers of her arches. “OHOHOHOHOHAHHAHAHA! GAHAHAHAWDS! AHAHAHA!” Laughter exploded from her, and she nearly exploded herself from the sudden stimulation.
Her laughter was immediately joined by Dera’s as a Beauty tickled her red feet while another blew raspberries in the navel. “MINEHEHEHERVAHAHAHA! WE’RE IN OVER OUR HEHEHEHEHEADS!” she laughed.
Minerva agreed. They were in over their heads. “Both of you seem determined to deny me my pleasure, you naughty little darlings,” Beauty said in a sultry voice. “Still, you should ask yourself, do you really want to say ‘no’ to this body?”
“NOHOHO! PLEASE! PLEASE TAKE ME!” Minerva begged suddenly.
“WAIT! DOHOHOHOHON’T!” Dera pleaded.
Beauty #1 grinned. “Ah. Finished with the foreplay, are we? I was growing impatient.” She grasped Minerva’s cheeks between her hands and plunged her lips into Minerva’s waiting mouth. “Mmmmmm…” they both sighed as ecstasy dominated their existences. Minerva shivered, overcome by the sudden rush of passion and the sight of her life flashing before her eyes. Was she about to meet her end?
Beauty quickly and suddenly pulled away. “That was just a taste of what’s to come. Are you ready?”
Minerva considered it. It was hard to think clearly amidst her body’s cries of “YES! YES! YES!” She turned towards Dera, who still struggled against her tickle assault and received a brief moment of clarity. She responded, but the words were not of the common tongue.
Beauty stared suspiciously. “Wait a minute! Was that…?”
A light engulfed them and Minerva and Dera found themselves lying on their backs. Cold dry stone chilled their naked bodies and as they looked up, they saw the stained glass windows and wooden carvings of a chapel hall. “An escape spell? Nice work,” Dera commented as she helped Minerva to her feet. “Still, you chose an odd place to escape to.”
“Sorry. It’s not as accurate when I’m tied up. We’re lucky to have ended up somewhere safe at all.” Suddenly, as she recovered from the numbing effects of the teleportation, her body’s needs quickly became apparent. Her eyes met with Dera’s. “So, we’re untied now, right?”
“Uh huh,” Dera nodded. The two stared at each other in silence.
Just then, a priest came running up to them, covering his eyes just enough to avoid seeing anything that would get him slapped or excommunicated. “Excuse me, ladies, but I must escort you out of the premises,” he said with obvious distaste in his tone. His words went ignored by the two ladies as they stared each other down. “So, if you will please come with me, we can-”
Before he could finish, Minerva tackled Dera to the ground, held her down and kissed her firmly on the lips with the ferocity of a starved beast. Ignoring the rough stone floor, the surprised stares of the church’s patrons, and the outraged cries of the priest, the two blindly fumbled their way through a hasty, improvised act of mutual indulgence, groping whatever there was to grope, kissing whatever they could find to kiss and their bodies frantically grinding together in a nervous rush to unleash all of the sexual tension both of them had built up that day.
Even as the priests attempted to pry them apart, they clung together, arms and legs, and occasionally tongues intertwined.

After running for their lives from a swarm of furious clergy, Minerva and Dera lay in the grass staring up at the sky and catching their breath. “Gods almighty!” Minerva sighed. “We’ve known each other for a long time, but I cannot think of a single moment when I’ve ever wanted to couple with you as badly as I did today.”
“That makes two of us,” Dera laughed. “And that’s saying a lot coming from me. I’m never gonna regret this moment, even though it did cost us our clothes.”
The two of them laughed. “I suppose I don’t mind that either,” Minerva agreed. “The cool grass and the night air are easier to appreciate without them. Besides, you hardly wear any clothes to begin with.”
“Yeah, and you can just magic on some illusionary clothes anyway. I’m more concerned about whether or not I heard you cry “Beauty” during our little make-out session.”
“Oh, you probably just heard things,” Minerva dismissed. “Her kiss wasn’t that special.”
“Aha! So that kiss left an impression, did it? If that’s the case, then I’d better make a point to get kissed by her at least once before we kill her or turn her in,” Dera resolved.
“Dera, don’t you dare!” Minerva warned. Dera said nothing in response, but her smug smile said everything. “Very well,” Minerva pouted. “At least now I do not feel as guilty about sharing the next phase of my plan to capture Beauty.”
“Oho! Brutal! What is it this time?” Dera asked rising to the challenge.
“Well, we’re clearly out of our depth in this task. She’s a master of seduction. We need an expert of our own for this.”
Dera’s smirk quickly turned to a look of distaste. “No, you can’t possibly mean her!?”
“Who else could I mean?” Minerva asked smarmily. “It was HER perfume that we smelled when we entered the dungeon. Maybe she knows a way to counter it. Either way, she probably knows Beauty’s type better than we do and could be a great help. Also, I’m hoping the two of you will finally learn to get along with each other.”
Dera crossed her arms and turned up her nose. “Nope! It’s not going to happen. You can forget about it. Either you go with me, or you go with her. I’m not dealing with that woman.”
“If you say so,” Minerva shrugged. “I guess I’ll just leave you and go on this mission alone with the kingdom’s top seductress.”
Dera stamped her foot angrily. “Argh! I told you that you’ve got an evil side. Fine! Count me in.”

The two of them approached an elaborate mansion in the middle of town. Dera sneered at it as they approached. “Hmph! Why does she get the big fancy mansion while we still have to stay in a hotel? She's a bounty hunter too.” Minerva shrugged. They knocked and a tall man in a black suit approached.
“Ah, you must be the madam's expected guests,” he replied with a calculated smile. “Please come in.” They followed him inside and were immediately blown away by the sheer extravagance of the place. Rich carpets lined the halls cushioning their footsteps. A massive chandelier hung from the ceiling, and art could be found everywhere.
Numerous paintings lined the walls and statues and busts filled the hallways. Dera then noticed that they were all paintings and statues of Daphne, the woman they came to see. “Looks like she and Beauty have more in common than I thought,” she whispered, nudging Minerva with her elbow.
“The madam is currently entertaining a guest, so please remain quiet until they are finished.” Silently, they followed him into a fancy living room, where Daphne lay completely naked on her belly, peeking suggestively over her shoulder at a well-dressed man as he worked to capture her likeness on a canvass in front of him.
“How is the painting coming along, Sir Edmond?” she asked.
“Steadily, my dear,” he replied. “Truly, I doubt that even the finest painter could do your beauty justice.”
“I hope I'm not distracting you,” Daphne giggled.
“No, of course not,” Edmond replied.
“Are your eyes on the easel?”
“No, forgive me my lady,” Edmond blushed.
“Oh, it's quite all right,” Daphne laughed. “Truly, I'm flattered that you find me so irresistible. I promise to make it worth your while later.”
“Oh, as you wish, my lady,” Edmond grinned.
Minerva and Dera watched in silence, as he painted away. “There! All finished.”
Daphne reached out and let the man help her to her feet. “Thank you,” she said.
“She didn't need his help to stand,” Dera whispered to Minerva. “What a phony.”
Daphne threw on a dark red bath robe and wandered over to the easel. She let out a sigh and put her hands to her heart. “It is beautiful,” she whispered. “I can tell that your heart and soul went into this painting. Are your feelings for me this strong?”
“I am certain they are even stronger, my lady,” Edmond replied.
Dera rolled her eyes. “It wasn't that great of a painting,” she whispered to Minerva.
Just then, Daphne noticed her guests. “Oh, my dears. How wonderful of you to come. Please, meet Sir Edmond. He is such a talented artist, and a true aristocrat.”
“Oh, you flatter me too much,” Edmond laughed.
“What brings you here today?” Daphne asked.
“We could use your help,” Minerva replied.
“Of course, of course,” Daphne nodded. “Please, just give me a moment.” She turned to Edmond and grasped his hand. “Edmond, it has been a pleasure. I hope to see you again. Will you kiss me goodbye?”
“A hundred times over, my lady,” he responded. Tenderly, she pulled him close and delicately brought her lips up to meet his. Her body rose as their lips met. They held their position for a few seconds until Edmond deemed it appropriate to end it. However, as he tried to step away, she clung to him. Edmond's legs grew weak. He fell to his knees and Daphne dropped to hers to stay level with him. When she released him, he fell lifeless to the ground and did not get up.
“So long, Edmond. It was a pleasure,” Daphne said.
The end of her act was met with a slow clap from Dera. “Well done,” Dera said smarmily. “I guess that's another bounty for you?”
“It sure was,” Daphne responded. “It's a shame. I could have gotten so many more fine portraits out of him, and maybe a few extra jewels if I had kept him around longer, but if you need my assistance, I won't turn down a friend in need.”
“So, what was his deal? He seemed like a pleasant guy,” Dera asked.
“Oh, he was secretly running a slave smuggling trade,” Daphne replied. The king himself actually authorized his assassination, since he was politically untouchable.”
“Well, there is your answer,” Minerva said, nudging Dera. “If you want to live in a mansion, you just need to take on wealthy aristocrats as your bounties.”
“That sounds easy enough,” Dera stated. “How about we forget about Beauty and start doing that?”
“Oh please,” Daphne dismissed. “Are you trying to make my job sound easy?”
“Gee, I don't know,” Dera sneered. “Eating fine cuisine, dating rich guys, screwing said rich guys and then eating their souls? That sounds like hard work.”
Daphne shot Dera an irritated glare. “Don’t insult my art! As if you had what it takes to woo an aristocrat.”
Dera rounded on Daphne and gestured dramatically towards her own body. “I have this, don't I? This body was created by the lord of the abyss himself to make men forget themselves.”
“And I'm certain it would work, if you intend to woo a bandit leader, or a common drunk. However, aristocrats have this thing called 'dignity'. Something you've probably never heard of.”
Dera's volume rose, as did her anger. “I HAVE PLENTY OF DIGNITY, YOU TRAMP!”
Daphne grinned. “And yet you let yourself become single-mindedly devoted to a mortal.”
“Leave Minerva out of this!” Dera snapped.
“Excuse me,” Minerva interrupted, forcefully inserting herself between them. “I’m sorry about how we, um… interrupted your work, but we could really use your help.”
They both paused. “Ah, of course!” Daphne exclaimed. “I could never refuse a request from a darling such as you. I’m sorry about that.”
“Thanks,” Dera replied tersely. “So, do I get an apology as well?”
“Please do not push it right now,” Minerva whispered. Dera groaned and stepped back to let the two of them speak.
“Anyway, what kind of service would the renowned ‘Fair Drow Maiden’ of Arben ask of this humble succubus?”
The three of them sat down, while Minerva explained her situation. Daphne listened with interest, but as it continued, her hand clutched her robe and began to shake. Her brows furrowed and her teeth clenched. Minerva was almost at the point of the story where they made their escape, when suddenly Daphne rose from her seat with fury in her eyes.
“Why that… that FRAUD! That complete hack!” As if in a trance, she paced back and forth across the carpeted floor, glaring at the ground in front of her.
“Is everything all right?” Minerva asked, but Daphne ignored her.
“…using cheap tricks like that!? And she calls herself a seductress!? She’s a complete disgrace to the noble art of seduction!”
“I dunno,” Dera offered. “Using illusion magic and seduction together? That sounds kind of neat. Perhaps she’s taking it in a fresh new direction.”
“YOU STAY OUT OF THIS, YOU PITIFUL LOVE SLAVE!” Daphne roared. “She’s isn’t breaking new ground, she’s tainting the very foundation of seduction itself! This is inexcusable!”
“Um… I did mention the part where she killed innocents right?” Minerva ventured.
“Innocents, shminnocents! This woman is taking fine art and turning it into a mere parlor trick! She has to die!”
Minerva watched Daphne rage uneasily. “I really think the murders are important t-”
Dera grabbed Minerva by the arm and pulled her close. “Just leave her be,” she interrupted. “We’ve got her on our side. That’s what matters, right?”

The three of them returned to the cave almost immediately. “This is the place?” Daphne asked.
“It is,” Minerva replied. “Are you certain we should simply rush back in?”
“You leave this to me,” Daphne assured them. “No fraud is going to best me.”
Minerva shrugged and moved ahead. Dera tugged on her sleeve. “Are you sure this was a good idea?”
“I certainly hope so,” Minerva whispered. “I cannot say that I'm feeling very confident.”
“Oh well,” Dera shrugged. “I suppose we can just ditch her and teleport away like before.”
“Actually, I'm fresh out of warp stones,” Minerva said sheepishly. “Until our next payout, we'll have to go without an escape plan.”
Moments later, the scenery changed and once again they found themselves in Beauty's amorous hallways. This quickly set Daphne on edge. She walked up to one of the statues. “So, this is Beauty? Ridiculous! No human is supposed to look this perfect. How dare she alter her body! That lousy cheater!”
“Well, you do the same thing to your body, don't you?” Dera offered.
“What I do is completely different!” Daphne snapped. “I'm a succubus! I have no original body. My body is whatever I choose it to be! Don't compare me to this woman!”
“She could be a succubus as well,” Dera pointed out, but Daphne was not listening.
She sniffed the air and her nose wrinkled in distaste. “Even using my perfume. Does she have a single original idea?”
“About that,” Minerva began, “We were wondering if there is a way to counter the effects of the perfume.”
“And maybe you could give us the recipe for it when we're done,” Dera added, giving her a wink.
Daphne smirked. “How adorable. I see that your cute little libidos could not handle my love fragrance? I wish I was there to see it. Does this entice you, dark one?” She teasingly ran a smooth hand down Minerva's waist and grinned as the dark elf jerked away with a blush.
“I... I'm tempted, for sure,” Minerva replied. “But we need to focus on the mission. So, is there a way to protect ourselves from it?”
“Of course,” Daphne replied. “The solution is simple!”
“Excellent,” Minerva exclaimed. “What must we do?”
“The answer is obvious,” Daphne giggled, as she planted her hands firmly on Dera's and Minerva's shoulders. They waited for an answer, but all the succubus did was shove the two of them together.
Dressed only in illusionary clothes, Minerva gasped as her naked body pressed against Dera's. The aphrodisiac had barely begun to work its magic and already she felt her desires begin to resurface. “What have you done?” she asked.
“What else, Minerva darling?” Daphne asked. “When you are having problems with sexual tension, there is only one way to ease it, or several actually, depending on your taste.”
“That sounds like a green signal to me,” Dera stated. She moved in for a kiss, but Minerva firmly pushed her away. “I… think I can hold out for a few more minutes. Let’s continue.”

Eventually, they returned to Beauty’s throne room, where she sat once again. “My dears, you came back!” she exclaimed happily. “And I see that you have brought a guest.”
“Yes, they have,” Daphne responded tersely, letting the small wings on her back flare out. “Look at that posture of yours! It’s so… so…” Beauty raised an eyebrow curiously awaiting Daphne’s critique, but none came. “Ok, your posture is perfect,” Daphne admitted. “But what about your...” To her chagrin, she could not find anything to criticize about Beauty. “Aha! The way you called us your ‘dears’! That’s so cheesy, so…”
“That’s exactly what you do,” Dera pointed out again.
“Fine! Fine!” Daphne conceded bitterly. “I’ll admit, you are better than I expected from a fraud.”
Beauty’s smile did not waver. “A fraud?” she pouted, gesturing daintily with her fingertips towards the center of her chest. “I’m disappointed that you think of me that way. I only every wanted to become you, Daphne. It breaks my heart to hear that you find my talents lacking.”
Daphne felt her heart soften upon hearing this compliment, but she quickly caught herself. “Oho! Nice try, but I cannot fall for a trick like that.”
Beauty shrugged. “In that case, let us test each other. Shall we duel?”
“A splendid idea!” Daphne agreed. “May the best seductress win.”
Minerva and Dera exchanged puzzled looks. “A duel of seduction? How does that work?” Minerva asked.
Dera shrugged. “Do you expect me to know what goes on in that perverse, twisted mind of hers?”
The two impossibly gorgeous women approached each other. Daphne ran her hand through Beauty’s dark hair. Beauty sighed as she felt the caress. “Such beautiful hair,” Daphne cooed. “My body tingles just from touching it.”
Daphne watched her carefully. Already, the difference between them was showing. Her sigh was far too pronounced to be genuine. Nonetheless, it still caused a stirring in the empty space where Daphne’s heart would have been.
“And you have such fine skin,” Beauty responded. She placed her smooth hands on Daphne's shoulders and ran them down the sides of her body, stopping just below her hips. Even she was amazed by the warmth that emanated from the succubus's body. “I have always dreamed of this moment, when I could behold the legend herself. I could share my list of conquests with you for days, without reaching the end, and yet staring at you like this has me more turned on than ever before.”
Daphne gently caressed Beauty's cheek and stared into her eyes. “Then what are you waiting for. Come and take me!” In an instant, the two of them flew together. Beauty wrapped her leg over Daphne's thigh, while Daphne clasped Beauty's cheeks between her hands and kissed her over and over.
“By the abyss!” Dera exclaimed.
“Lolths web!” Minerva exclaimed. “Do you have any idea who's winning this little duel of theirs?”
“Beats me,” Dera replied. “I cannot even tell if there still is a duel at this point.”
“Well, I suppose we must have faith in her,” Minerva accepted. She then turned to Dera and stared at her quizzically. “By the way, is it just me, or are you also feeling the urge to-”
“YES!” Dera interrupted. She pinned Minerva to the floor and they made love one the spot.
Meanwhile, Daphne decided that enough was enough. It had been fun, but she did not want to end up like the other victims. She tightened her grip on Beauty and attempted to siphon off her life force.
“Mmmm.... sorry... dearest...” Beauty gasped between kisses and sighs. “That's not... going to work...” Sure enough, no matter how hard Daphne tried, she could not find any life force to drain away. She tried to speculate about what this could mean, but it was too late. The succubus had given in to Beauty's temptation.
Time flew by as Dera and Minerva continued to release their sexual tension. Dera lay on her back, fondling Minerva's butt, when suddenly she felt something rough and abrasive behind her. She gently pushed Minerva back so she could speak. “Minerva dear, something's scraping my back.”
Minerva looked around. “Rocks,” she observed. “We're back in the cave.” Just then, they heard a terrified scream, so shill that she fell off of Dera.
“Whoa! What was that!?” they both cried in unison. They both turned their heads towards the source. What they found was Daphne. She lay dead, her face twisted into a look of pure terror. What they saw next shocked both of them.

Deep in the darkest parts of the abyss, Daphne lay on her back, chained to a molten stone slab. She grimaced as it burned into her back. “Welcome back, traitor!” a demon snarled at her. “You've been gone for a long time, and you didn't send us a single soul. The lord of the abyss is not happy at all.”
Daphne rolled her eyes. “Hmph! Serves me right for risking my life like that. I guess you have a punishment planned for me?”
The demon grinned. “Indeed. One that will make you scream so loud, that all of the abyss will hear it.” He leaned in and grinned wickedly. “Do you regret your decision?”
Daphne thought about all that had transpired since her defection from the legions of the abyss. The friendships, the luxury, the freedom… “Only the part of it where I ended up dying,” she replied. “Let’s get this over with.” Suddenly, Daphne's body began to glow.
“What's this? Am I being summoned?” Daphne questioned.
“Curses!” the demon grumbled. “I guess someone has a use for you after all. Who’d have guessed you’d be summoned so quickly? I was certain I’d at least have a few months to torture you.” Daphne’s body slowly rose from the stone slab. “Make sure you bring us back some souls this time, or I'll have something worse planned when you come back.”
“IF I come back,” Daphne responded. She closed her eyes as the light engulfed her. The slab disappeared from behind her and she soon found herself kneeling somewhere in the mortal realm. I guess I have a master again, she sighed. She cleared her throat and prepared to recite her usual post-summoning introduction. “Greetings, mortal. This humble succubus is at your service. What is your bidding?” After countless years of independence, it hurt to say those words again.
“Sorry, but Dera would never forgive me if I accepted another servant,” Minerva replied.
Daphne blinked in surprise. She was in her manor and Minerva and Dera stood before her. “It's you?”
“Of course,” Minerva replied. “Dera and I owe you.”
Daphne felt tears welling up in her eyes and they were not fake ones this time. She resisted the urge to run into Minerva’s arms and quickly composed herself. “Ok, you two have much to explain. Why do you owe me, how did you two survive, and why do you have an aging corpse sitting in my living room?” Sure enough, on her couch sat a corpse that looked as if it had been dug up from an ancient tomb. The skin was completely rotten and had turned olive green. The nose had fallen off, and the eyes had both rotted away.
“Daphne, I'm hurt,” the corpse pouted in a gravely voice. “It's me, Beauty.”
The sudden reveal alone caused Daphne's heart to skip a beat and made her feel sick to her stomach. Quickly, she turned back to Minerva and Dera, doing her best to keep Beauty out of her line of sight. “You two, explain now!!”
“Well, we solved the mystery regarding how she killed everyone, thanks in part to your sacrifice,” Dera said. “Turns out she's a lich, and a raging nymphomaniac.”
“A lich? Well, that explains why I could not drain her. The undead don't have any life force,” Daphne reasoned.
“That's right,” Minerva confirmed. “She's a lich and a master of illusion magic. As I found out during my first excursion, the room we were in was just an illusion. What I did not realize was that Beauty herself was an illusion as well, or at least her appearance was.”
Daphne's skin slowly went from fair to completely white. “Y... you mean that perfect body...”
“Completely fake,” Minerva replied. “Her soft skin, her soothing voice, her body heat, her perfect proportions... all nothing but illusion magic.”
“A...and the person I was actually kissing was...” Daphne stammered. She reluctantly turned her head towards Beauty who looked back and waved, giving her a toothless smile. “I think I need a bath – no – a hundred baths, and a paladin. This abomination needs to be put down!”
“No need to worry,” Dera explained. “She's harmless. After your hot makeout session with that knockout over there,”
“DON'T RUB IT IN!” Daphne snapped.
“Fine,” Dera shrugged. “Anyway, after you two were finished, she was exhausted. After all, she had to get busy with you all while maintaining her advanced illusion spells. Naturally, you didn't survive, I mean who would after the shock of making love to a hundred year-old corpse? Still, Beauty was too exhausted to even put up a fight, so we just seized her, brought her back here and slapped an anti-magic collar on her.”
“Can we please get this over with?” Beauty asked as meekly as a gravely corpse could manage. “I can't wait to get this thing off. I need something to touch! Something to kiss! Anything!”
“Oh, and like I said before, she's a raging nymphomaniac,” Dera repeated. “So, it turns out she was not trying to do anything to the 'noble art of seduction', she just badly needed a way to fill her daily sex quota.”
“Sounds like a miserable existence,” Daphne mused. “Let's end it right now. Walter, fetch me some holy water! I'll have the drow use it on her!”
“Actually,” Minerva objected, putting up her hands, “while that would get us the reward, I do feel kind of bad for her. I wish I could help her in some way.”
“Of course you do,” Daphne scoffed. “I swear, you are the least pragmatic dark elf I have ever seen. So, what are you going to do? Do you intend to condemn an undead nymphomaniac to an eternity of sexless misery, or will you let her continue her murder spree?”

Days later, after taking care of another client, Daphne lay back on her chair. “No word from them,” she murmured to herself. “What could they possibly be planning?” Just then she heard a knock. “Walter?” she called out.
“At once,” Walter responded. As he opened the door, Minerva and Dera burst in. They pulled Daphne to her feet and practically dragged her out the door.
“What is this all about?” Daphne demanded.
“You'll see soon enough,” Dera replied. As Daphne followed them down the street, she noticed an ever growing herd of men ahead of her. She stared ahead and noticed a wooden sign with the words “Skin Deep (Appointments Only)” painted on it. The sign was attached to a small homestead with a glowing blue stone on top of it. As they approached, a man emerged looking very satisfied, and behind him was Beauty, wearing little more than a bath robe and thankfully enough illusion magic to mask her true form.
“That was incredible!” the man exclaimed. “Please, tell me when I can see you again!”
“Just sign up for another session and we'll be together again soon, my dear,” Beauty whispered before sending him off with a kiss. As the man left, Beauty spotted Minerva and ran up to her.
“Hi Beaut-mmmm...” Beauty surprised her by jumping into her arms and smooching her right on the lips. Minerva felt woozy as their lips parted.
“Thank you for everything, Minerva. I will never forget what you have done for me,” Beauty exclaimed. She gave her a tight hug before returning to the entrance to see who her next client would be.
Daphne stared disapprovingly at Minerva who was still dazed from Beauty's sudden show of affection. “You realize you just kissed a corpse, right?” Daphne asked.
“Yes, I suppose so,” Minerva replied. “I suppose it’s the thought that counts.” Despite her admission, she still bore the giddy grin of someone who had been kissed by the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. “So, what do you think?” she asked Daphne.
“You are tricking men into sleeping with a corpse. That's what I think,” Daphne scoffed.
“You still haven't gotten over that experience have you?” Dera asked.
Daphne shrugged. “I suppose not. I guess I don't mind as long as no one finds out. Speaking of which, what did you do to ensure you don't have any casualties on your hands?”
“Well, while she was a fine spell-caster, she knew nothing about enchantment, so I enchanted the room for her and gave it a special magic stone to ensure that her spells can sustain themselves without any effort from her.”
“You know people will be out for blood if they find out the truth, right?” Daphne asked.
“If that happens, then Beauty will either spend the rest of her unlife in prison, or she will be destroyed,” Minerva replied. “I think she understands the situation.”
“That's good to know,” Dera commented. “Anyway, I'm off to go see Beauty. I'm in the mood for some undead affection.”
“Are you just going to say that in front of me?” Minerva asked.
“That's twice you've kissed her. I want my turn,” Dera replied. She looked at Minerva hopefully and Minerva shot back an unimpressed stare. “Fine then!” Dera groaned. “I hereby give you the right to dole out a suitable punishment for me when I return. Does that satisfy you?”
Minerva let out a resigned sigh. “I suppose so. I'll try and make it a good one.”
“Great! I'm off to see Beauty?” Dera exclaimed.
“You still want to do this after having seen what she really looks like?” Daphne asked.
Dera shrugged nonchalantly. “Don't underestimate the power of denial. I'm off!”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back