• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Gets Tickled (Part 3)

HardyboyzLita28

Stephanie Gets Tickled
By Hardyboyzlita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF or any of its employees or owners. This is a work of Pure fiction. Don't sue me.

Chapter 3

****The Next Day****

Stephanie awoke to find herself still strapped in the chair.

Lita and Trish came down a few minutes later with a tray of food and a drink.

"We thought you might be hungry so we brought you something to drink" said Trish.

Stephanie smiled gratefully and actually said "Thank you".

"See" said Lita "Your learning".

Lita unstrapped Steph's head. Stephanie sat there and allowed Lita and Trish to feed her and give her something to drink. They finished and then took everything upstairs. Stephanie felt a little bit better having something in her stomach.

Stephanie sat there waiting for Lita and Trish to come back when all of a sudden a chloroform soaked rag was placed over her nose and mouth. She looked over and realized that Trish was holding the rag. Stephanie held her breath and was doing fine until she felt nails scratching at her belly. Lita was lightly tracing circles all over Stephanie's ticklish tummy.

Steph held her breath and tried to fend off the laughter that was rapidly bubbling up inside her. Lita had enough of teasing Stephanie and dug into her tummy with glee. Stephanie laughed and laughed all the while breathing in the chloroform. The last thing she saw before she blacked out was Trish's smiling face.

**** A few hours later****

Stephanie was unconscious, blindfolded and on her knees atop a padded table in the basement. Her hands were handcufffed and attached to a chain that was connected to the ceiling. Stephanie's knees were widespread and strapped to the table. Her ankles were cuffed and her feet hung over the edge of the table. Her body was stretched tightly to limit her movement.

Stephanie woke up and realized that she had been blindfolded. She also noticed that she had been placed in a different position. She tried to move around and get loose, but it was useless. She just hung there and waited for her next torture.

Trish and LIta had been standing there the entire time waiting for Steph to wake up. Once she did, they picked up a few feathers and approached their ticklish target.

Trish began to lightly trace Stephanie's left armpit with the feathers. Stephanie tried to twist away from the feathers, but her effort was futile. Whenever she moved away from Trish, Lita was right there waiting for her and would tickle her right armpit.

"hee heee stop hee hee please he ha ha ha ha no ha ha more ha ha ha please ha ha".

The divas then began to use the quill ends to draw all over Stephanie's smooth armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOHAHAP NOHOHOHOH MOHOHORE!! I'M SORREEEHEHEHEEHEHEH SOHOHOHOHOHO SOHAHAHAHAHAHAREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH".

Trish stopped using the feathers and began to use her fingernails. She lightly traced patterns in her soft armpits, alternating from light tracing to digging in as hard as she could. Lita had also dropped the feathers and was now using a shaving brush to torture the princess. She moved the brush with small short flicks and long slow circles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHH *gasp*
LIHIHIHHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHHIHIIHIHIHIHITA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO TRIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHISH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE".

The girls stopped the tickling and gave Stephanie a chance to catch her breath. Stephanie's head slumped over as she hung there gasping and giggling.

"*gasp* please girls. *wheeze* I'm so sorry. Please stop. I'm gonna pee!! No!! I learned my lesson. I really did *puff*."

Trish ran upstairs and returned with a towel. She placed it under Stephanie and moved back over to her armpit.

"No more tickling I can't stand ihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiit. NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHO".

The girls had resumed their tickling, but they weren't using the brushes, feathers, or their fingers. They were using their tongues, slowly licking up and down Stephanie's hairless armpits. They nibbled and licked the ticklish flesh causing Stephanie to squeal, laugh and shake as much as her bonds would allow.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP IT!! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU TWO ARE LIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHCKING MY ARMPITS!! NO THIS IS NOT FAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANT".

The girls continued licking for over an hour before they decided to stop. Stephanie had since lost her bladder twice. Her face was bright red and tears were streaming down her face from under the blindfold. She was a disheveled sweaty mess.

Lita removed the towel and disposed of it.

Stephanie caught her breath and hung there waiting for the other unspeakable tortures that Trish and Lita had in store for her. All of a sudden she felt someone unhooking her bra and then cutting the straps from around her shoulders. The bra was removed and she felt a a cool rush of air hit her breasts. All though she couldn't see them, Stephanie could feel Trish and Lita's eyes on her and blushed. All of a sudden Stephanie felt something caressing her breasts and realized that it was those damn feathers again.

She bit her lip, her body shook and her breast jiggled. Lita was the one teasing Stephanie's breasts and nipples. She dragged the feathers in slow circular motions around the base of her breasts, slowly workling her way up to the base of the nipple, never quite touching the tip. Stephanie fought with all her might but a giggle escaped every now and then.

Lita and realized this and flicked the feathers over the tips of Steph's nipples. Stephanie let out a squeal followed by laughter.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOHAHAHAP TEASING ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Trish, who had been watching the entire scene fold out in front of her, had decided to make her presence known. She went behind Stephanie and placed her fingers in her armpits. Trish then whispered in her ear.

"Your such a ticklish little girl aren't you? Yes you are. coothcie-cootchie-coo Ticklish little Stephanie. Your breasts are so sensitive. Look at you, the "Most Dominant Female" is being dominated by two of her employees. Ha Ha Ha. I've got my fingers in your armpits. Do you know what I'm going to do with them hmm? I'm gonna tickle you Steph. Tickle tickle tickle" said Trish as she dug her finger nails into Stephanie's armpits.

Stephanie was in agony. She was being tortured physically and mentally. There was no escape from the tickling. Lita and Trish stopped their tickling leaving her highly sensitive and strangely aroused. Her nipples were standing up just screaming for attention.

Trish began tickling Stephanie's armpits again while Lita began to tickle and tease her nipples and the sides of her breasts.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEE LEAVE MY BREASTS ALOHOHOHOHOHNE".

Lita then moved down to Stephanie's belly while Trish had moved down to the ribs. Trish dug in counting each and every rib slowly while continuing her verbal teasing.

"Oh my Steph. You've got such tickliy little ribs don't you? Yes you do. Tickle Tickle little girl. Say it Steph!! Say your a ticklish little girl!!".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. i WON'T SAY IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" said Stephanie in a sudden burst of defiance.

"OH you will say it Steph" said Trish.

Trish dug in tickling Steph's ribs without mercy. Lita was digging into Stephanie's sides, tummy and hipbones. She would also stick her finger in Stephanie's navel and vibrate it to drive her nuts.

"Say it" said Trish.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHSTOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NO NEVER!!!!!"

"Say it Steph" said Lita "Say your a ticklish little girl".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE NO i'M NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT A TICKLISH LITTLE GIRL!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHHE"

"Suit yourself. I guess we'll just have to keep tickling you then".

"NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOP!!! NO!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

"Come on Steph" said Lita "Just say it.".

Trish began biting and sucking on Stephanie's earlobes and neck. She stopped tickling her armpits and began to massage and tickle her breasts driving her into even further hysterics.

The girls had kept up the tickling of Steph all the while encourageing her to say that she was a "Ticklish Little Girl".

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *moan* HAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE ALRIGHT!!! ALHAHAHALRIHIHIHIGHT! I'M A HAHAHAHAHAH *groan* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"What did you say Steph?" asked Lita.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMMA TICKLISH LITTLE GIRL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!"

"What was that Stephy? I didn't understand you" said LIta as she vibrated her finger inside of Stephanie's navel. Stephanie had this crazed look in her eye as her torture continued.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEOH *moan* OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHO OHOHOHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHAWHAHWHAHWHAHWAHWHAWHAHHEHEHEHEHEH I'M A TICKLISH LITTLE GIRL!!! I'M A TICKLISH LITTLE GIHIHIHIHIHIHIRL!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOOHO".

Trish and Lita stopped tickling and Stephanie slumped over in her bonds shaking and giggling. Lita then removed her blindfold. Steph let her eyes adjust to the light and finally saw the smug smile on Lita's face.

Stephanie's face was flushed, her hair was matted to her forehead, her nipples were red and aching and her entire body was covered in sweat.

"Trish. I think the princess is getting a little too loud".

"I agree. We're just going to have to keep her quiet won't we?".

Stephanie didn't know what they were planning next and she didn't care. She just wanted to be set free. Stephanie finally looked up and saw that Lita was holding a ball gag in her hand.

"No! You can't put that in my mouth!!".

"I can and I will!" said Lita.

Stephanie clamped her mouth shut. Lita tried to push it against her lips and into her mouth, but Stephanie remained tight-lipped so-to-speak. Trish saw the little battle that was going on and decided to get in on the act.

She began to trace her fingernails all over Stephanie's feet.

'Oh no!! Not my feet' thought Stephanie.

Lita noticed that Stephanie seemed a bit distracted and finally realized that Trish was playing with her feet. The corners of Stephanie's mouth began to twitch and slowly turn into a smile. Lita grab the gag and began pushing the ball against Stephanie's mouth again.

Trish then tickled under Stephanie's toes.

'I have to resist' thought Stephanie.

Not getting any reaction from the toe tickling, Trish remembered the spot under Stephanie's big toes that drove her crazy the day before. She made small circles on the spot before digging in.

'Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't--".

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHmmmmpjghphahahpahdspaohppoahpoahdhoie".

Lita pushed the ball gag into Steph's mouth and strapped it around her head.

Trish stopped tickling Steph's feet and walked around to get a good look at her. She hung there in her bondage, naked from the waist up with a pleading look in her eye.

'Oh no!! Now I can't even beg for mercy!!'.

Lita picked up the feathers again and started towards their helpless victim. Stephanie's eyes popped out and she started shaking her head frantically. She moaned through her gag, not wanting to be tickled anymore (like she has a choice).

Lita began to glide the feathers all along Stephanie's belly and along her panty line.
Stephanie shrieked into the gag and began giggling. Stephanie threw her head back and laughed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEMEHMAEHEHMHAHJHAOOAHDAPDAPHDPAHDP BSTAHAP!! BLEAASE!! HAAMHAMAHEEEEEEEEEEE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJPAOSJOJEIAJPOJPJDIJJHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA".

Lita then traced the feathers along the crease between Steph's thigh and crotch. She got a great reaction and decided to concentrate on that area for a little while.

"AHAHAHAMHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEMMAHGHAEHEHEOHOHAOHAHAHNEHEHEHAMAMNSNSNAHAHAHMANAHANANHANAHNAHMMAAAA".

Trish had resumed her place behind Stephanie's feet. She grabbed her right foot, bent her toes back and scrambled all over her sole. Wiggling her fingers along Stephanie's arch and underneath her wiggling toes.

"HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHMHMHEMHEMHEMHAMHEMAHEMHAEHAMEHMAMMMMMMMMHMHEAMAHEMHAEHHIHAIHIAHIHAIHIAHIAHEMAHEMAHEAIEOIHAEIDHIAHAKE"

Stephanie shook her head and flailed her left foot. She was in agony. Tears streamed down her flushed face and her saliva dribbled down the side of her chin.

Lita had gone back to tickling Stephanie's ribs, but was now using her fingers. Poking and prodding, trying to get the most laughter out of Stephanie.

Trish switched to Stephanie's left foot and tickled it savagely. She and Lita had sadistic grins on their faces as they tortured the princess.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMMHAMHAMHMAHMEHEMHAMEHAMMMMMMMMMMMHEMAHEMAHEHAEMHAEHJAGHAHVAHAHHAHAHAIHEEAMIAEHIHAEMAIEHAMEIAHEIEMAHEAMEIAHEMAUINEAIEMEEEEEEEE".

The torturous strokes continued for another hour without let up. The girls finally stopped tickling and gave Stephanie a 5 minute break.

Lita removed the gag and then placed her hand over Stephanie's crotch and felt the dampness that had seeped through during their session. She slipped her finger around the edge of the waistband of her panties and ripped the flimsy material away.

"You've got a beautiful body Steph" whispered Lita.

Lita began to lightly feather Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie at first gasped and then moaned. Trish came to Stephanie's sides and began to feather her stiff nipples. Stephanie released moans of pleasure and girlish giggles.

"mmmmmmm hehehehehehehehe don't stop hahahahaahaha *moan*".

Trish and Lita stopped pleasuring Stephanie and began to put their tickling tools away.
Stephanie had mixed feelings about them stopping.

Lita returned holding a square metal box. It had buttons and a small hole in the front. She placed it behind Stephanie. Trish returned holding something behind her back. As soon as she got close to Stephanie, she showed her what was behind her back.

Stephanie looked a little confused. She didn't know what it was but she knew that they intended to torture her with it.

It was a slim, somewhat long rod covered with soft and stiff feathers. Trish placed the end of the rod in the small hole in front of the metal box. The rod went between Stephanie's legs and rested under her pussy. Stephanie jumped a little as a result of the feathers, but then relaxed a little.

"Do you know what this machine is Stephanie?" asked Trish.

Stephanie shook her head 'no'.

"Well. This little contraption is going to tickle you, but not the way we've been tickling you. It won't touch your armpits, sides, or feet." said Lita as she gave each body part with a quick tickle.

"Its going to tickle this little pussy of yours".

Stephanie had a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

'If this thing is going to tickle my pussy, then I can finally orgasm! YES!" thought Stephanie.

Lita turned the machine on and it began to rotate between Stephanie's legs like a rotisserie. Stephanie laughed and moaned, obviously enjoying herself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *moan* HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE
*moan* HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YES!! YES!! YES!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Lita and Trish laughed at Stephanie's reaction.

"Why did it stop!" whined Stephanie.

"Oh! Didn't we tell you Steph?" said.

"Tell me what!" Stephanie was getting frustrated.

"That it brings you to a powerful orgasm and then stops right when your on the brink of release. It can detect that sort of thing. Once you've calmed down it'll start up again and repeat the process all over again." said Lita.

"Nooooo. This is so wrong".

"And guess what?" asked Trish.

"What?".

"We charged the battery so it's gonna be on aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll night long".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"Oh and one more thing Steph" said Lita "Make sure you smile big for the camera".

The machine started up and Stephanie's laughter once again filled the room. She couldn't help laughing and moaning. She had lost total control of her body.

Trish and Lita said 'Goodnight' and made their way upstairs hearing Stephanie's laughter, moans and screams of frustration as they closed the door.

TBC

omg! So awesome. I was going to write a story about steph myself, but forget it now. I can't beat a master. :D

yeah

This story is great, I really can't wait to see the rest, now i just need a story like this with Lita getting tickled...

good job, keep it up.

:D :D :D :D :) :) :) ;)

Lita would be nice...

But after seeing Debra knock her husband over with a platter and wearing a sexy outfit with boots...it might be her turn. :) Damm she looked great last night.

10Q

Thank you all so much for your compliments. I really appreciate it. You all made me feel Special. LOLOLOL! :D :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back