• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge On Wall Street: Part 2 (sexual, feet, ears) (MF/m)

CapturedDoll

Verified
(Part 2 will be added to the first part of the story as I see others doing... GOOD idea!!!)

As Gina returned Mr. Sterling's gaze with a widening smile... The Fiend looked over at Gina sensing something was awry. He became amused to see Sterling snap his neck and eyes back to face the screen. He turned his eyes towards Gina who was now looking at him with a sadistic smile. The Fiend smiled back evilly. He then rested his head on one hand against the couch while he kept tickling Sterling's sensitive and ticklish cock with his feather. He kept his eyes on Sterling's distraught and scrunched face as he waited for Gina to lead the next scene.

Gina took her feather and raised it up over Sterling's shoulder... she began to trace the outer edge of his ear making him wince and cock his head away. The Fiend sat forward a little bit to see what Gina was doing. He quietly placed his left hand on the side of Sterling's head cocking it right back into position. He pushed his elbow into the top cushion to act as leverage as he left his hand in place like a wall. Gina began tracing Sterling's lobe with the side of the feather causing the tendrils to drift apart and catch along his ear. Sterling tried to move his head but now was locked into place. His giggling turned into squeals. After a minute of this Gina spoke...

"Ticklish... Mr. Sterling... I never would have guessed...not that I have EVER wanted to..." She wiggled her feather directly inside his ear making him scream into his gag and cock his head towards her... trying to hide his ear. She crept down a little and began to tickle the inside of the fold of the outer ear. Sterling forced his ear all the way down to his shoulder, like a shy, giggling, brat. The Fiend grabbed his right ear with just enough force to pull his head back towards him. Gina stood up then and changed dvds. When the new dvd started... the screen showed a Dungeon. Except this time... the newest victim was completely naked... on his knees with his ankles in a set of stocks. His wrists locked over his head. 2 bearded Leather Master's walked onto the screen with feathers in their gloved hands. Black sunglasses covered their eyes. One knelt by his feet as the other began verbally torturing him about how he ticklish he was going to become. The Fiend went back to Sterling's balls jumping the tip from ball to sensitive ball. Tickling them over a half inch of skin... back and forth. This made Sterling jump over and over inside his bonds. He was becoming overwhelmed with a touch of hysteria now. His eyes were bouncing wildly around at the ceiling... searching...maybe for an angel. The thought made Gina giggle.

Gina paused the new dvd and took a moment to check her phone. From a large basket near the tv...she picked up a small blanket covering it... threw it to the side.. and withdrew a long and heavy chain. She walked over beside Sterling's bare feet... and slowly knelt down... staring into his eyes. The Fiend paused his feather as he KNEW Mr. Sterling was probably going to freak out seeing this. And... he didn't disappoint. He screamed a LOUD and muffled NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! He shook his head frantically back and forth. Gina ignored him and placed the chains over his now bouncing ankles. Around the black leather foot stool the chain was wrapped. She locked it with a echoed click on the side. Sterling tested the chain but only his knees raised slightly Since the chain was triple in length she unhooked part of it from the rest and wrapped it around the top of his knees. There was no need to lock it really... it was very heavy... but... Gina locked it anyway with a smile.

Gina walked back to sit beside Sterling. Anger washed across her eyes as she turned Sterling's face toward her. "YOU... are going to give me... 11 years of back held raises. You now owe me... $76,000.00. But let's go ahead and round that off to $100,000. For all the BULLSHIT I have ENDURED from YOU. AND your FATHER. If you don't...not only am I going to blue ball the FUCK out of you... for WEEKS... and believe me.... I will make sure your cock never works right again... I will also BROADCAST our ensuing fun together... a very special "BEST OF COMPILATION"...not only for our friends at the office...but for everyone watching on New Years Eve... in Times Square... I will make SURE your face is seen... and I will make SURE... you CUM. For that ONE... NIGHT... ONLY...

"... I take that back... you WILL be cumming TWICE... I want you to feel how good it can be having your feet tickled... your balls tickled... your cock...I want you to experience what it feels like... because the NEXT TIME you cum... it will be over a MONTH from now. And I want you to be so DESPERATE for it...you will have no choice in the matter. A few strokes... or a few well placed tickles in the right areas.. We will have you shooting buckets... An extra firework for the holiday if you will... Your balls are gonna light up brighter than the glass ball that drops in Times Square"! Gina and The Fiend laughed sadistically together.

"THIS... is for the money you owe me... THIS... is for all the horny grabbing... all the fooling around... THIS... is for telling me I was out of a job if I didn't sleep with you... THIS... ALL COMBINED TOGETHER.. IS NOW... FOR FUN. MY FUN. And if you THINK of EVER trying to track me down.. or go to the cops...? I WILL let... every... single... one of my Tickling friends know... and you WILL become an underground... TICKLING... SLAVE."

With that... Mr. Sterling's eyes rolled back into his head... and he passed out. The Fiend then went into his pocket and retrieved his smelling salts. He waved it under Sterling's nose until he woke up. As soon as his brain cells came back into alignment... he SCREAMED. Gina and The Fiend both took him by the ears roughly and cocked his head forward to look down. Their feathers darted straight out in front of his balls menacingly. Mr. Sterling continued to scream... So the pair began softly tickling...slowly feathering his balls... his screams lasted only a few more seconds before he began giggling again... Gina jumped back up to hit the record button.. and the play button for the dvd to begin. Making her way back to the couch she saw that Sterling had gone slightly limp. So rather than begin tickling his feet.. she decided to continue with the genital tickling. Gina raised Sterling's lowered, giggling face back to the tv. In unison again the duo make circular and straight up and down patterns onto his balls... feathering them slowly...The tips traced around like they were skating expertly on some mini ice skating pond. So torturously controlled...

The new dvd showed a perfect split screen of the tickling slave having his balls feathered while the other Leather Master wildly tickled his feet with a black, stiff feather. Gina saw The Fiend rub his own cock through his pants for a moment from all of the hot tickling action. She heard him whisper to Sterling... "I think you're REALLY hot... being so ticklish and all... I think I'M going to lay claim to you if you don't give her what she wants. My dungeon is amazing for torture. You would be... VERY... HAPPY... THERE..." The Fiend laughed sadistically as Mr. Sterling could only whimper and giggle in protest. While Gina continued feathering his ticklish balls... The Fiend pricked the feather repeatedly over the head of his cock... He took his time wiggling the feather slowly over every available inch of skin on the head. Soon the cock grew...and even sooner... he was fully hard. The Fiend tickled his cum vein on the underside of his cock as Gina stood up and walked over to Sterling's feet. Sitting down... Sterling began to scream but with The Fiend still tickling his cock... the screams vanished with intense giggling.

The Fiend then held up one finger to Gina. He continued holding it in the air as he got up and went over to the window. He moved the blinds to look outside at Gina's tiny backyard. He scanned for a moments before he turned back to Gina raising his finger again. Mr. Sterling watched wide eyed as The Fiend walked outside closing the door behind him. He took off his mask for some much needed cold air to touch his face. He ran his fingers through his short and black mane of full hair. As his face cooled he lit himself a cigarette and breathed in the tobacco. As he took another drag his eyes began to scan the area again. He found a plethora of what drew him outside in the first place... he plucked 4 of THESE...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.p...hmentid=504687

(Part 3 cumming soon!)

Last edited:
Amazing story. Love the idea of an FM/M scenario, I'd be so humiliated if a domme had a master tickle me like that that I'd break in no time!

Thank u gothicfeather!!!!! I find this scenario extremely hot... to confuse a straight man... to tickle him... and have 2 absolute Tickling Sadists working together concentrated solely on the torture... 2 evil minds working in complete unison... and for the art form of tickle torture as I truly find it to be... I would love to think some Gay Men in the community would be open to such a scenario at play parties. If not.. I can dream. :) I'd be thrilled just to watch a live M/m scenario for knowledge!!!!! "The more you know..." *evil giggles*

Shame I don't live State-side, I'm sure I could be talked into that. Throw in a rack and an audience of sadistic ladies to call the shots and it sounds like the start of a very interesting night.

Shame I don't live State-side, I'm sure I could be talked into that. Throw in a rack and an audience of sadistic ladies to call the shots and it sounds like the start of a very interesting night.

Hehehehe :) That be would be hot 2... :) ahhh so many scenarios... :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back