• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Condo Conundrum M/f (Foot Fetish, Full Body Tickling, Sex)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The Condo Conundrum

Kicking off her shoes after a hectic day Francesca plopped down in an easy chair and massaged her tired feet. At just under five feet tall, she often wore extremely high heels being slightly self-conscious about her height though no one would complain about how short or tall she was or for that matter about her appearance. She was a gorgeous long haired petite brunette with a killer smile, golden tan and athletic frame that constantly turned heads. Her towering stilettos always accentuated the muscles in her calves and thighs.

Along with her feet which were gorgeous and always pedicured to perfection Francesca felt that her strong, shapely legs and curvy bottom were some of her strongest assets.

Fridays at the office were usually casual but today Francesca was in the mood to wear a dress she recently purchased that deliciously showed off her beautiful body. She paired it with her sexiest strapped sandals and delighted in the reactions she received over the course of the day from both strangers and business colleagues.

Teasing men turned her on tremendously. Watching for any hint of interest from them she flaunted her pretty feet and toes and sexy well-dressed figure in public not necessarily looking for compliments but more so to find fetishists interested in satiating the deep fantasies and urges that she had. Fetishes she’d been fascinated with since childhood. To be teased and tickled mercilessly, to have a man at her feet after discovering her weakness for foot play & tickling and of course having him exploit it to the point where she’d lose all of the control and power that she normal had over people. All of this made her heart race. She was still a novice when it came to the world of tickling of course having a few boyfriends who once they discovered her ticklishness teased her a tiny bit but never really took things to the levels that she dreamed so deeply about. Nor was she particularly comfortable openly sharing this secret of hers with anyone that she’d come into contact with up to this point in her life.

Francesca was deathly ticklish, a woman who even with these strong desires tried, sometimes in vain, to hide her strong hunger for being tickled to ecstasy and beyond. Despite her flirtatious nature and frequent search for a man who understood her and could bring what she longed for it was sometimes embarrassing and un-nerving to know that in truth she had so little control of her emotions once finding prospective prey. Prey that would soon turn the tables on her and change her from hunter to hunted.

Francesca fantasized way too often for her own good. Wild, erotic scenarios of seduction, bondage, foot worship, torture and tickling always ran through her head whenever she spied a man peaking down at her feet. Wiggling her toes or slipping her foot seductively in and out of a heel, crossing and uncrossing her legs, dangling a shoe from her pretty toes, showing off her tummy and hips in tops that would ride up at appropriate moments, lifting her arms to hold the subway car’s safety straps during train rides, pretending she was tied tightly to then as her smooth, ticklish underarms or tummy and hips were tortured relentlessly. She’d often find herself conjuring up intense scenes of tickle torture and lust wishing she could find a man to lure into her hidden fetish world despite her shyness when it came to her fetishes.

Finally beginning to relax she glanced at a new text message from a good friend Sara inviting her to an afternoon barbecue at her condominium complex on Saturday. Texting back Sara she asked about the start time of the party and if she should bring a dish or something to drink. Sara quickly typed back to her. As her guest no food preparation would be necessary but she could bring a bottle of wine or a favorite libation.

Sara’s condominium complex had only 50 units and was geared to young professionals more than families or seniors. A lot of couples and singles resided in this upscale enclave. Francesca saw this as an opportunity. Always optimistic, perhaps a bit cocky she assumed she’d find herself a suitable partner for the evening.

Partly because of her fetishistic desires Francesca found it very difficult to maintain a long-term relationship with the men she dated as most had no clue what she truly wanted nor was she bold enough to ask for it. She was also incredibly controlling both socially and at the office however her submissive side desperately needed to be satisfied. Many men seemed intimidated by her dominant personality, her beauty, style and attitude or were the complete opposite taking charge of everything all the time. She was also a woman who was incredibly bossy, a spoiled bitch who was used to getting her way, a super turn off for most men. It was indeed rare that she found anyone who came close to understanding how complex an individual she was, someone who was able to make her feel completely at ease by having the ability to straddle her multiple worlds successfully.

After texting Sara back thanking her for the invitation and acknowledging she would attend Francesca excitedly walked over to the closet to look for a suitable outfit to wear to the barbecue and then decided to stay in, fix a meal and watch a movie rather than go out clubbing with the girls.

Rising early on Saturday morning while sipping her first cup of coffee she set up an appointment with her salon for a manicure and pedicure with Dan her regular technician. Dan had a raging foot fetish and obviously had the perfect position. He usually needed to curb his desires with most clients, as difficult a task as it was, however he knew that Francesca loved the attention and also had a thing for being tickled. She took great enjoyment in teasing him by putting her irresistible feet directly in front of his face. Taunting Dan mercilessly she’d wiggle and spread her toes, rub her feet together and slide them over his hands as he fondled them the way she so enjoyed. The only thing that excited her more than being tickled was a man with a foot fetish.

She truly loved how meticulously he pampered her and most of all how he purposely tickled her feet as she would squirm in her seat trying to maintain her composure despite feeling sensations that normally would have her gyrating wildly and laughing hysterically. She longed to find a man who had a passion for her feet and toes as well as one who loved tickling as much as she did.
She always left the salon energized and hungry for more intimate play. Today was no different.

Francesca loved the way that darker color nail polishes made her already alluring toes stand out even more than normal and today she selected a deep red polish from her collection for Dan to apply that looked great with the cute sleeveless sundress she had worn.

The barbecue was scheduled to start
at noon. Francesca arrived fashionably late.

Seeing Sara she walked over to say hello while scanning the yard surprised at the large turn-out.

“Glad you could make it.”

“Thanks for inviting me Sara.”

“What a beautiful dress and those wedge sandals are so sexy.”

“You look fantastic girl.”

“Aw thanks, you look pretty damn good yourself.”

“Plenty of gorgeous, single men in our complex and I wanted to make sure I could compete with you” Sara said teasingly.

“Yea right!” giggled Francesca.

“Know what, I need a drink!”

Sara pointed to the bar.

“Thanks for coming”

“Thanks for the invite.”

“Catch up with you in a bit.”

As Francesca strutted across the open space she had noticed a few of the party goers giving her the eye. She smiled glancing back teasingly but basically ignored them at least for the time being and continued to slowly work her way over to the bar. Her wedge sandals were five inches tall but Francesca maneuvered so skillfully in them that you’d have thought she was walking barefoot. Her feet and toes looked amazing and her sandals barely covered any skin. If there were any foot lovers or hopefully ticklers at the party she’d surely attract their attention.

Halfway to her destination she saw a man chatting with a small group of guys.
Tall, well built, nice looking, very tan, clean cut and dressed casually but with a stylish flair. Being in the fashion business Francesca assumed he could be a model and if he was she wondered which agency he was contracted with. As she was looking him over he turned and caught her eye. Still conversing with his friend he smiled at her then abruptly turned away.

As if struck by lightning Francesca felt a strong connection with this man. She somehow sensed that he felt the same vibe however when she looked over her shoulder while waiting for someone to open her bottle of Chardonnay hoping that he’d turn to look back at her again he never did. In fact he and his group walked over to the pool area where they sat and continued their discussion.
Rick did indeed peek back at her but made sure she was unaware of his interest. He had seen her enter the courtyard and had inconspicuously looked her over while she was chatting with Sara. Her long straight hair was gorgeous, her smile infectious, her look incredible. His gaze slowly worked its way down her body to her beautiful bottom enjoying every inch of the view. Her dress which clung to her in all the right places was mid-thigh in length and showed off her curvaceous figure. Her legs were muscular and beautifully sculpted. But he completely lost track of the conversation he was engaged in when his eyes reached her pretty feet. That familiar pounding of his heart and those butterflies in his tummy took over as he watched Francesca slide one of her soft silky soles over the edge of her heel. As it glided up her calf her sexy toes spread and the motion had him mesmerized.

Thanking the bartender Francesca turned around and leaned on the railing. She innocently looked over the crowd. Sipping her wine and enjoying the afternoon sun she slowly and deliberately began to slide her feet in and out of her wedges. She was an expert dipper and dangler and seemed to be testing the waters, carefully looking to attract someone’s attention, someone to seduce, perhaps someone to be seduced by.

Rick was enjoying the show but made sure that Francesca didn’t see him staring lustily at her legs and feet. It was all he could do to concentrate on the discussion that he and his buddies were embroiled in.

He drained his glass and stood up.

“I need another drink guys.”

“Anybody else need a refill?”

“We’re good thanks!”

Francesca watched Rick as he slowly walked over towards the bar. They made eye contact again and that same spark she felt when she first saw him upon arriving at the party seemed to ignite another flame. She hadn’t realized how blue his eyes were. Against his tan skin the color seemed even more vivid and they locked onto each other’s gaze for what seemed like an eternity. He smiled warmly she licked her lips and watched as he approached. As if he couldn’t help it, he diverted his eyes casually down her lithe body to her feet. It wasn’t a sleazy leer more like an excited but slightly embarrassing, uncontrollable glance. One that Francesca knew well. It sent very familiar warmth through her body.

Just before reaching the bar Rick turned toward the DJ’s table breaking the spell
“Scotty I have a request if you’d be so kind as to play something special for me.”

“Certainly Rick.”

“What’ll it be?”

As he gave Scotty a song title and placed a tip in his jar Francesca stood there hoping his next stop would be the bar.

“So now I know your name” she thought to herself as she rubbed her toes, toe pad and the arch of her right foot lightly over the top of her wedge. The sensation tickled and sent a chill up her legs, compliments to Dan for the expert job he did on her pedicure earlier in the day.

“Hi Rick” cooed Francesca.

“What song did you request?” she asked.

“Well hello there!”

“I’ll guess I can tell you but on one condition.”

“What’s that?” she said in a giggly voice her toes now moving a bit faster over the silky material on the top of her wedge.

He couldn’t resist looking at her feet and knowing that she was watching him do just that he forced himself to look up into her eyes.

“You seem to know me but I have no idea who you are.”

“May I ask you your name?”

“I’m Francesca.”

“What a beautiful name.”

“And if I may say so very becoming of a woman as pretty as you”
“Why thank you Rick”.

She felt a bit flushed. Fortunately he couldn’t tell she was blushing because of her tan.

“Sara’s a good friend of mine” she retorted recovering her poise.
“Do you know her?”

Yes but not well.”

“We’ve chatted a little before, you know like at the mailboxes, around the pool, passing in the parking lot.”

“I must say that if I knew she had a friend as lovely as you I would have made it a point to get to know her much better.”

Francesca kept catching him as he tried to subtly glance down at her feet and legs while they conversed. She sensed his excitement and had a feeling he could feel hers.

As they made small talk Rick asked if she’d like her drink refreshed.
“Yes please” she politely responded.

He took the glass from her hand and called the bartender over.

“Was that a chardonnay?”

“It was thank you.”

“It’s my pleasure Francesca.”

“May I have a merlot & a chardonnay for the lovely lady please?”

“So what was the song you requested?” she asked curiously.

“Actually it was a dedication to someone.”

“Oh?”

“For whom was the song dedicated?” she queried.

He handed the wine to her, lifted his glass and proposed a toast.
“Here’s to exciting adventures ahead!”

Francesca giggled as their classes clinked.

Taking a large sip of her wine she again asked Rick who the song dedication was for.

Almost as if on cue “Those Shoes” from the Eagle’s The Long Run album began to play.

“Here it is now” he exclaimed with a smile.

“Maybe you can guess the song & who it was meant for.”

The throbbing base line and wah wah guitar from the speaker only a few feet from where she was standing send a shiver down Francesca’s spine as she watched Rick’s eyes again move down her curvy body to her wiggling toes.
“I’ve heard this before” she exclaimed.

“It’s not quite appropriate for the message it’s supposed to be conveying to the person its dedicated to but close enough” smiled Rick.

‘What?” she queried.

“Let me explain but maybe we ought to move away from the speaker. It seems as though Scotty has cranked up the volume to 11.”

Grabbing her purse Rick picked up the wine glasses and led her over to the quieter pool area.

“Ah this is much better.”

“I can actually hear myself over the music.”

“Take your pick” Rick announced as he pointed to a chair at a small table and to a chaise lounge.

Francesca seeing this as an opportunity to tease Rick a bit more selected the lounge chair.

“My poor feet are killing me today” she lied slipping a foot in and out her sandal.

“I must admit those heels do look incredible but I was even more amazed at how well you move in them.”

“I have a lot of practice.”

“You’ll rarely see me in flats.”

“Why is that he asked?”

“How tall are you Rick?”

“6’4”?”
“6’5”?

“Well I stand a whopping 4’11” in my bare feet.”

She over emphasized the words bare feet and felt a slight shiver run down her spine as Rick peaked at her pretty toes.

He nervously giggled.

“I love the sacrifices women make to look so beautiful.”

“Thank you for wearing such sexy heels and such a gorgeous dress.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere Rick” she cooed back as she sat down and swung her legs onto the lounge.

“Will it?”

“You just make yourself comfy here and we’ll see if we can do something about those sore tootsies of yours.”

“Oh?”

“What did you have in mind Rick?” she said coquettishly.

“He pulled over a seat next to her legs reached down and lifted one of the wedges from her tiny foot.

“That’s not necessary.” She giggled.

“Oh it’s no problem believe me.”

“And by the way I’ll confess that the song I asked Scotty to play was for you Francesca.”

“It’s actually about a bit of a predator who likes to single out lonely women who wear hot footwear.”

"That's a bit creepy."

“Are you a predator Rick? She teased.

“Guess you’re going to have to find that out for yourself Francesca.”

“I certainly like a woman in hot footwear and one with feet as pretty as yours” he confessed.

“Really” she replied a bit nervously.

“Let’s say that certain things tend to attract my attention especially when they are flaunted in front of me. He paused and then finished the sentence “on purpose ” , looking directly into her eyes as he slowly slipped off her other heel making sure to trail a finger down her sole in the process.

“What?”

“Ahhahaha!”

“That tickles Rick!”

“I can imagine” he said smirking.

He was thrilled at the reaction he got.

“You’re feet are so soft and smooth and absolutely gorgeous.”

He ran another finger across her toe pad and watched as her toes curled reflexively and her leg twitched.

“I t-t-t-try to take good care of them” she said in a giggly voice.

“You do a fine job too” he exclaimed sliding his five fingers down the length of her right foot.

Francesca grabbed the armrests tightly, bit her lip and tried not to squirm as Rick’s fingers teased her very ticklish foot.

“Pleeeeese don’t tickle me.”

“Oh God, that tickles so much!”

“Does it?” Rick asked. As he pushed his chair closer to the bottom of the chaise lounge.

“But I did promise to take care of those sore feet of yours.”

“No tickling!”

“You know it’s not polite to instruct your masseuse.”

“It’s just that I’m so ticklish” she blurted out embarrassingly looking around and hoping no one heard her.

“Yes I’ve noticed” he said as he began to knead the toes on her left foot.

“I love how perfectly aligned your pretty toes are Francesca” he whispered with a passion that brought back memories of a previous boyfriend, the one who actually mildly introduced her to foot play and tickling. This drove poor Francesca even crazier knowing that another man had the same or hopefully even a greater desire for her feet and for tickling that her former lover did.
Shivers ran up Francesca’s leg as Rick rolled his fingers over each toe. He slid his fingertips in between them and lightly rubbed her soft toe pad and arch.

“Your feet are so gorgeous.”

His hands moved down to the ball of her foot where his fingers repeatedly spread out to the edge and instep then back to the center of her sole.
“I love how your toes curl when I rub this spot” he teased.

“Hee hee!”

“God that tickles so much but it feels so good” giggled Francesca.

Rick’s fingertips stroked her toe stems, slid down her sole, swirled in the ball of her foot, lightly scratched her heel and teased her instep and arch. A more beautiful pair of feet he’d yet to see let alone be able to play with.
Francesca squirmed and wriggled as Rick explored every curve and wrinkle of that now tingling foot.

Of course something else on Francesca also began to tingle. It was as if her sex was directly connected to her feet. The more that Rick teased and tickled her more aroused and wet Francesca became.

“I love the fact that you’re so petite.”

“And I love the fact that you’re so tall Rick”.

“It’s as if your towering over my body has a sort of hold on me-e-e-e-e.

“Ahaa-ha-ha!”

“An invisible control-l-l-l-l ” she blurted out as his fingers found the base of her toes and continued tickling there.

“I can reach up and touch your entire body from here without even moving.”
“Please do” Francesca said in a giggly voice as she fidgeted in the lounge chair.
Rick’s left hand slid up over her ankle and began to tickle up and down the sides and back of her calf. Amazingly her legs were as silky smooth as her feet and just as sensitive to the touch.

His right hand stroked her soft sole while the left now explored the area around her knee instantly raising goosebumps.

She wanted to stop him but couldn’t.

Francesca shivered and shuddered. Moaning, biting her lip, wriggling in her seat almost helpless to resist this man’s tickling advances.

Rick’s slow sensual strokes put her into a trance. Francesca had no idea where she was or what was happening she was captivated and completely in the moment.

“Your legs are as incredibly smooth as your feet Francesca.”

“As I said earlier flattery will get you everywhere Rick.” She cooed.

Nice to know!” he replied looking into her eyes as his hand continued tickling up the front of her thigh.

The fingers gliding along her inner thigh felt the heat from her crotch and he began to fan the tips of his nails out over her leg tickling a larger area with each stroke until he was at the spot where her thigh and torso met. With his index finger he gently teased that crease and Francesca’s leg began to twitch.
Rick’s other hand slithered up and down her smooth foot bottom, across her toe pad, over her high arch, along her instep.

“Tickliss-s-s-s-h?” he asked teasingly.

Breathing heavily Francesca was beside herself.

Rick literally had her paralyzed.

It felt so good, felt so right.

Francesca, eyes closed, she threw her head back giving in to the sensations that were overwhelming her.

When Rick’s right hand began to tickle her left foot, his fingers teasing her spreading toes and ticklish toe pad, then lightly zig zagging them down to her heel before repeating the pattern and the fingers of his right hand splayed out and moved up and down her crotch purposely brushing the outsides of her thong ever so sensually caressing her outer lips but not her moist opening or now throbbing clitoris she felt dizzy.

“I love tickling you” he whispered.

“Oh Rick.”

“P-l-e-e-e-e-e-s-e-e-e not there” she mouthed back to him totally captivated.

“Not out here-e-e-e.”

“All these people will see us-s-s-s-s.”

“Oh God…”

Ignoring her half-hearted pleas Rick’s right hand continued to sensually explore. He managed to find her weakest, most sensitive spots. Her toes curled, wiggled and spread wide as his nails lightly swirled and scratched over that gorgeous foot. His left hand continued to rub the same area near her sex and Francesca’s entire body tingled.

“I’ve never felt anything like this-s-s-s.”

“P-l-e-a-s-e!”

“P-l-e-a-s-e d-o-n’-t-t-t-t s-t-o-p-p-p-p!”

“FRANCESCA!”

“Hey girl, get over here!” yelled Sara.

Snapping them both back into reality Sara’s call caused Rick to ever so slowly pull his busy hands away from her trembling body. Francesca sat up shaken and embarrassed.

“What the hell just happened?” she wondered.

Her wet panties and the intense chills running through her body caught her as off guard as Sara’s scream across the patio.

“Be, be right there!” she blurted out.

Swinging her legs from the lounge chair she was a bit woozy.
Rick reached down and picked up her heels.

Placing them in front of her he knelt down lifted one foot at the ankle and slid on the wedge.

His finger tickled her sole as he placed the heel on her now very sensitized foot. Francesca shivered and giggled but tried to maintain some composure as the eyes of the girls at the bar all seemed to be staring at her and Rick.

“Oh my God do you think they were watching us the entire time?”

“I wouldn’t worry about that Francesca.”

“They probably just saw my back” he said not so convincingly.

She stood, smoothed out the wrinkles in her dress, took a deep breath and began to walk toward the bar.

“Forgetting something?”

“No, oh yes, how rude of me Rick.”

Francesca turned teetered over to Rick who sitting down was almost at eye level with her even in her wedges.

She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

He held her hips and started teasingly but inconspicuously squeezing them. She wobbled on her heels, squirmed and laughed playfully pushing his hands away as she turned to leave.

“Francesca?”

“Yes Rick?”

He laughed, got up and handed her purse to her.

“That’s what I meant when I asked if you’d forgotten something but the kiss and tickle was much more rewarding.”

Now completely embarrassed, turned on and still in a bit of a daze she smiled at Rick who blew her a kiss.

“I think those ladies at the bar mean serious business Francesca” he said jokingly watching as the ladies toasted each other and downed shots of the high end tequila that he’d brought to the party.

“I’ll be right back” she exclaimed.

Rick chuckled.

“Once those ladies get their claws into you you’re going to be trapped for quite a while but I’m not going anywhere beautiful, go see your buddies” he said to her and wandered over to a few of the guys he was standing with when she first saw Rick earlier today.

The girls were giddy, already half-drunk even though it was still fairly early.
“You ladies need to learn to pace yourselves!”

“Yea just like you!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well you certainly didn’t waste any time cornering one of the hottest men at the party did you?”

“We were only talking a little bit.”

“We were only talking a little bit?” mimicked her friend Theresa.

“You weren’t saying much but then again actions certainly speak louder than words!”

“Right girls-s-s-s?” she asked in a slightly slurred voice.

They all laughed wildly as Sara handed a glass to Francesca.

Sipping the smooth anejo and enjoying the taste, Francesca felt a warm glow not too dissimilar to the one she felt a few minutes ago. Glancing over at Rick and his friends he turned and smiled. She shivered remembering how his touch tantalized her so powerfully.

She slipped her foot out of the wedge and began sliding it up and down her silky, smooth calf. Toes spread, sliding it slowly teasing Rick terribly from across the courtyard.

He was unable to take his eyes off that foot and it excited Francesca tremendously thinking that she now had him where she wanted him.

Two tequila shots later and feeling a bit uninhibited Francesca teased Rick even more. When she noticed that the others weren’t paying attention she was hiking up her skirt to give Rick a fleeting glimpse of her thighs.

She looked him in the eyes with a mischievous grin as she reached down to fondle her feet or to run her hands up and down her leg the way Rick did. While trying to drive him crazy it actually had the same effect on her because as she stroked her sole with those manicured nails and ran those fingers seductively up and down her calf she fantasized it was Rick’s strong hands on her body.
They toyed with each other across the yard over the course of the evening, no one seemed the wiser. Their continued teasing caused things to heat up even more between them and while they socialized with friends both of them were really focused on only one thing.

The crowd had thinned out considerably.

Francesca, Sara and one other friend walked over to the pool area where they pulled together some chaise lounges. Francesca’s feet were actually getting a bit sore from standing for such a long time and Rick watched her as she slipped out of her heels and swung her shapely legs up onto the chair putting on yet another teasing show for him.

Hearing Francesca giggle loudly at one of Sara’s comments he began to get turned on by her laugh as much as he did from their taunting each other all evening.

“That voice, her ticklishness, her gorgeous legs and feet I must have her” he thought as he walked over to the bar. He picked up the bottle of Tres Manos and four glasses.

“Well it looks as though our bartender decided to call it a night.”

“I’m the relief man so what can I do for you ladies?”

Sara giggled “now that’s a loaded question Rick.”

He smiled, set down the glasses and began to pour the golden colored liquid.
“I noticed that you all have great taste in tequila.”

“You polished off more than a bottle of mine at the bar.”

“Oh so sorry Rick we were intrigued by the bottle and once we had a taste it was hard to stop drinking.”

“Next time you’ll be smarter sipping it instead of doing shots after all it’s not Cuervo Gold.”

“This is the nectar of the Gods and Goddesses.”

“It’s meant to be savored, slowly sipped and enjoyed to its fullest” he explained in a soft voice while making eye contact directly with Francesca.

She shifted in her seat nervously as he smiled at her.

“Mind if I join you?”

“You seem to be the last real party people at this barbecue.”

Before getting an answer he pulled a chair over to the group making sure to position himself at Francesca’s feet.

“May I propose a toast?”

“First of all thank you Sara for organizing such a fantastic and successful event.”
“It was amazing meting so many of the people who live in our complex and even more incredible to meet some of your friends.”

“Some of them?” Sara teased as she looked over at Francesca than back to Rick.
Rick’s fingers were inches from Francesca’s upturned soles and as he continued talking, the three ladies all looking at his face had no clue that his wiggling fingers had now found the soft wrinkly sole of Francesca’s right foot.

Before he could finish the toast unnerved by his tickles Francesca blurted out “C-h-e-e-r-s-s-s-s!” as Rick’s nails lightly scratched her buttery soft heel.
Squirming and in the same motion sitting up and turning, trying not to be too conspicuous she downed the shot, pulled her feet over the edge of the chair and slipped into her heels.

“Sorry but I need a bathroom break” she shouted perhaps a bit louder than she needed to.

Rick coming to her rescue stood up and distracted the others.

“Excuse me too for a moment.”

“I need to catch up with Jason before he leaves but I’ll be back ladies.”

“You better!” teased Sara’s friend Theresa.

The tequila combined with the teasing and the tickles and especially the thoughts that raced through her head about what this man might have planned to do to her and what she wanted him to do to her made Francesca excited but nervous.

She walked to the bathroom not as comfortable in those tall wedges as she was earlier in the day.

Rick’s crew was about to exit.

He saw the ladies watching him intently.

“How can I be subtle about inviting Francesca back to my place without them finding out?” he thought.

He wrote a note to Jason one of his closest friends and whispered something in his ear and he placed the paper into his pocket.

Sara & Theresa were pouring another glass of tequila and Rick stood with his remaining friends watching them closely while Jason walked away. Finding Francesca on her way back from the rest room he handed her the note winked and said goodnight to her.

Francesca got chills as she read Rick’s invitation. It was sweet of him to be so discrete. Thoughts of a secret rendezvous excited her tremendously.

Rick owned one of the two penthouse apartments in the complex that were on the far side of the yard with a view of the river.

Placing the note into her handbag she called out to Sara “hey no fair drinking without me”.

Sitting down and sipping from the glass that Sara handed her she kicked off her heels and rubbed her feet together. She couldn’t wait until someone else was doing that to her.

Time seemed to stand still. Theresa and Sara insisted on dragging things out. She so badly wanted to see where the night would take her. Anxious, excited, the anticipation driving her crazy she listened as her friends talked but didn’t hear a word.

She teased Rick spreading her toes wide, wiggling and curling them knowing it was getting to him.

His group was saying their good nights now.

Rick walked back over to the ladies.

“No fair you said you were coming back to hang out” whined Sara.

“You ladies have a lot more stamina than I do.”

“I need to turn in, busy day tomorrow.”

“Thank you again for hosting such a great party Sara.”

He leaned down kissed her cheek, hugged and kissed Theresa and turned to Francesca.

“It was so nice meeting you today.”

“Yes I really enjoyed meting you too Rick.

He leaned over the chair and hugged and kissed her while his hands innocently tickled her sides in the process.

She shook in his grasp.

“Hope to see you again Francesca” Rick exclaimed.

“That would be nice Rick let’s do that soon.”

As he headed back to his apartment all three of the ladies watched him walk.
“Oh my God is that man hot or what” asked Theresa.

Sara giggled “definitely!”

“What do you think Francesca” she asked teasingly.

“He’s a really nice guy.”

“A nice guy is that all you can say?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“I saw you to getting all cozy by the pool earlier”

“We were just chatting Sara”.

“And you let him get away?”

“I would have killed to go back to his place with him.”

“I’d like to get to know him a bit more before jumping into anything.”

“Sorry Francesca but the only think I’d be jumping into right now if I had my way would be his bed!”

They all laughed loudly.

“OK girls I think this party’s over.”

“It doesn’t look too messy out here.”

“The clean-up can definitely wait until tomorrow.”

“Are you alright to drive Francesca?”

I’m fine sweetie thanks!”

“And thanks for the invitation I had a blast.”

“They all hugged and Francesca walked to the parking lot looking over her shoulder as Theresa and Sara made their way to their apartments.
Her heart pounded as she waited for the girls to turn the corner.

Pulling out Rick’s note she began to quiver as she read it again fantasizing about what might happen.

“Tall, dark, handsome and kinky” she thought giggling as she headed back toward the yard.

It was dead quiet now.

She stepped out of her heels and walked barefoot across the yard and around the pool. On tip toes trying to be as quiet as possible her quick steps took her to the back side of the complex in no time. Finding the elevator the door noisily opened as soon as she reached it. Looking around nervously she stepped in, pressed the button for the 10th floor and leaned against the wall as the lift moved at a snail’s pace but took her ever closer to making her afternoon and evening fantasies a reality.

Rick’s apartment was on the left.

She fixed her hair then put her heels down on the floor. About to slide into them she stopped.

“I just walked across that filthy yard” she thought. Looking around she found a chair. Sitting down she began to rummage through her purse until she found what she was looking for.

Pulling out her lavender scented wipes she began to meticulously clean her toes and soles. A stickler for cleanliness there was no way she was going into Rick’s place with dirty feet.

Rick impatiently paced his apartment. He assumed she was coming but the long delay nonetheless gave him pause to doubt. Unable to wait any longer he decided to sneak down to see what was keeping Francesca.

Opening the front door he startled her as she looked up.

“There you are” he whispered.

“Whatever are you doing?”

“You’re going to think I’m crazy” said Francesca embarrassingly.

“Why would I think that?”

“I felt like a little girl.”

“I had to sneak over here which was sort of exciting actually but because I didn’t want to make any noise I took off my heels.”

“My feet got really dirty and I didn’t want to see you until I could clean them off.”

“That’s awfully sweet Francesca.”

“Why don’t you let me take care of those pretty feet after all that is one of the reasons you came by isn’t it.” exclaimed Rick exerting a bit of control.
He reached down for her wedges and with the other hand helped her out of the chair.

“Please come inside.”

The apartment was beautiful .This wasn’t a typical man cave. She walked through the foyer into a spacious living room with large wood beam supports, skylights and crown molding. The furniture, the fireplace, the art work, his collection of films, music and books all housed in rosewood shelving gave the room a warmth rather than opulent feel to it.

“Please have a seat Francesca.”

“How about a drink” he offered.

“Maybe some water to try to rehydrate from all that tequila?”

“That sounds perfect thank you.”

She padded across the hardwood floor to the big comfy leather sofa.

The stereo was playing unfamiliar lounge music that despite being mellow had a noticeable and hypnotic pulse to it.

Caught up in the pulsating beat, excited yet still a bit nervous about being there, Rick’s return to the living room made her jump.

“Sorry Francesca I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Oh no I was just getting so relaxed here and my mind was wandering.”

“I wonder what you were thinking about” he said smiling as he placed a basin on the coffee table and handed her a glass of sparking water.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

“I did say I’d help you clean those pretty feet of yours.

Sitting next to her he leaned down and lifted her legs onto the couch.

He slid over and laid a towel down before placing her gorgeous feet in his lap.
Dipping the wash cloth in the warm soapy water and twisting out the excess liquid he pressed the compress firmly on the bottom of her left foot. Sliding the soft cloth up and down her sole he watched as Francesca’s toes curled delightfully.

She giggled a little trying to hold in her laughter as Rick purposely rubbed the warm, wet cloth over her most ticklish areas. He made sure to scrub the base of her toes well.

“God, no, please Rick that tickles-s-s-s-s” she pleaded.

Ignoring her he continued. Meticulously pulling the cloth between her pretty toes, scrubbing the undersides, her colorful toe nails and then the top of her foot up to her ankle she fidgeted and giggled. Back down over her heel letting an occasional finger scratch the soft skin sent chills through her.
Repeating the process with her other foot Rick’s ticklish cleansing had Francesca giddy.

He toweled off both feet carefully.

“I’m not quite sure why I’m drying them off.”

“They’re just going to get wet again” he said as his fingertips began to trace the wrinkles on her soles.

The sensation was driving Francesca crazy and she began to squirm.

Rick lifted one leg over her ankles pinning her feet together. Pressed between his legs, trapped like this the tickles took on a greater significance to her.
As his nails lightly caressed her spreading, wiggling toes and sensitive foot bottoms Francesca tried to pull her feet from his vice like grip.

“I haven’t even begun to tickle you yet my dear and look how you’re reacting.”
He sped up the tickles lightly scratching her heels, running fingers along the sides of her feet, over the ticklish tops.

Giggling and trying to get away Francesca’s struggling only caused Rick to tighten his hold on her and hasten the tickles especially at the base of her toes.

“You had fun teasing me at the party didn’t you” he asked.

“No-o-o-o-o!”

“E-e-e-h-e-e-h-e-e-h-e-e!”

“Yes you did.”

“Now it’s my turn!”

“All day I’ve wanted to taste those sexy toes of yours” he exclaimed as his fingers continued ticking her silky, smooth foot bottoms.
“That drives me nuts!”

“Let’s just see how much.”

Rick released one foot of Francesca’s and clamped his leg back down on the other. Holding her by the ankle he leaned down and his warm mouth engulfed her big toe. His lips bobbed up and down the toe sucking it sensually. He let his teeth lightly scrape the underside of the toe as he sucked it and then whirled his tongue around the base and in between her big toe and second toe over that sensitive skin that so rarely saw the light of day.

His other hand teased and tickled her trapped foot. The combination of his mouth and fingers on her feet had Francesca’s head spinning.

Rick worked his way carefully down her toes sucking each one gently, tickling between them with his tongue and using his teeth to lightly scrape and nibble the tips and the underside of each curling wiggling toe. The nibbles sent chills through Francesca’s body. She was confused, disorientated. His tickling fingers drove her insane. He’d find one spot and linger there creating that wildly intense itchy, tingly sensation that drove her to the brink of insanity while he continued sucking, licking and nibbling her other toes.

Giggling and moaning grinding her ass into the couch Rick’s tickling had her on the edge.

Taking all five of her toes into his mouth, tonging them, sucking them tenderly then licking her sole, heel to toe, toe to heel, heel to toe before placing all five of those wriggling digits back into his mouth drove Francesca crazy.
She’d never been tickled this erotically before and time stood still as she endured yet enjoyed these new feelings. A strange calming overcame her despite how much it tickled and turned her on.

Rick’s other hand deftly slid up her smooth calf, tickled behind her knee, around her knee cap and then her lower thigh where he began to lightly squeeze what turned out to be a super sensitive spot.

Francesca’s free leg jerked wildly as Rick’s strong hand squeezed up and down her thigh.

“Looks like someone has ticklish thighs” he shouted over her laughter.

“N-o-t t-h-e-r-e!”

“A-h-a-a-h-a-a-h-a-a-h-a-a!”

“Oh yes there!” Rick shouted.

He released her leg and she tried to get up from the sofa desperate to escape this new style of tickling.

She was no match for his strength and he pushed her back down, turned his back to her and straddled her upper thighs.

The minute his fingers began to tickle squeeze her lower thighs and work their way up and down her legs she bucked and twisted wildly.

Screaming and pleading Rick tickled her mercilessly.

After what seemed like an eternity of torture Francesca was able to struggle to her side.

Rick still tickling her thighs let her roll onto her tummy.

His fingers now tickled the backs of her knees and her upper inner thighs. She squirmed maniacally, her dress riding up over her ass. He jumped up from the couch for a second, bent her legs at the knee and pressed his full weight on her pinning them against her bottom.

Licking and nibbling on her feet while tickling them, tickling her thighs and sliding his fingertips over her ass cheeks Francesca was losing control of her senses.

As he bit into her wrinkly soft sole his hands slid to her sides and squeezed her hips.

Unable to move because of his weight on her all Francesca could do was close her eyes and squeal loudly. She bucked and twisted helplessly as Rick’s busy fingers worked their way up her sides but she was unable to stop his ticklish assault.

He unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra and teased her back with his long fingers letting them slip to her sides where he’d squeeze and caress her before moving them to her back again. Still licking her foot bottoms and sucking her toes the fingers exploring her sides, lower back and spine created a new combination of sensations.

He let his hands slip down to her bottom and inner thighs, spreading her legs slightly he began tickling the crack of her ass making sure to let his fingers slide all the way down to the front of her soaked thong. Her mound was swollen and she pushed herself into his hand as he stroked her parting lips slowly while his toe and foot nibbles continued. His free hand tickled her soles, her leg, her back her hip any spot on her he could reach.

Finding her tingling clitoris he teased it through the silky material of the panty before pulling the thong aside and gently rubbing the exposed tip. Waves of chills ran through Francesca’s body as his tickles turned to pleasure. Moaning and giggling whispering to Rick and begging him to let her cum. He took her to the edge and at that moment she was about to climax he pulled back.
Time and again he left Francesca hungering for the release she so desperately needed. The light tickles, sole licking and toe sucking had already taken its toll on Francesca.

Rick removed her dress and bra, turned her over and laid her on her back. He straddled her upper thighs put her arms over her head and held her wrists down. He bent over and kissed her deeply as his free hand tickled up her tummy, over her rib cage and the underside of her breast until it teasingly found its way to one of her areoles. His index finger circled the area teased the front and sides of her breast then flicked across the erect nipple. Their entwined tongues tickled each other’s mouths and Rick’s fingers moved lightly back and forth over her breasts and nipples.

Francesca could feel the excitement in Rick’s pants as his erection pressed into her thigh. He rubbed against her leg as their lips remained pressed and their tongues danced deliciously. Dazed now, turned on like never before she wanted Rick to take her.

Breaking the kiss, Rick nuzzled the side of Francesca’s neck, nibbling her ear lobe licking and kissing across her shoulder getting her squirmy and giggly while his hand moved slowly from her wrist, over her forearm and elbow, along the inside of her upper arm and into the hollow of her smooth shaven underarm. When she felt the wiggling fingers on her skin it was as if she was hit by an electric charge.

It tickled like mad especially being caught so off guard by the soft sensual stroking and kissing that had preceded it.

“Poor baby” he exclaimed his mouth still tickling the side of her neck.

Francesca struggled under his weight, tried to pull her wrists free from his grasp and squirmed wildly in an attempt to get away from his tickling fingers. He started lightly but soon applied more pressure. Her squirming inched her down the couch. Rick quickly climbed off and before she could react pulled her further. With her legs now straddling the arm of the sofa he raised her arms over her head and sat on them at the elbow pinning her firmly and exposing both of her soft, inviting armpits.

Francesca knew what was coming.

“N-o-o-o-o-o-o!”

“Don’t tickle me there!”

“Let me up I’ve had enough!”

“I can’t stand…”

“A-H-H-H-H-H-H-A-A-A-A!

He loved how much this tickled Francesca and his fingers deliciously dug into her ticklish underarms with a vengeance.

She saw the sadistic look in his eye as he tickled her way beyond what she had previously experienced. It frightened her terribly yet excited her tremendously.
Unaware that Rick would be this intense she now questioned her decision to meet him but was torn between the feelings of the torture and the pleasure that had befallen her.

Legs flopping wildly, torso twisting unable to escape from his tickling she laughed loudly pleading with him to stop.

“We’re just getting started sugar” he taunted.

His fingertips circled then slid into those insanely ticklish underarms and Rick continued to tickle her mercilessly.

The more she begged the more his fingers wiggled and stroked the tender flesh.
He towered over Francesca and was now mixing the underarm tickles with rib, hip and tummy tickling. Leaning down over her his long arms were able to reach all the way down to this petite woman’s knees.

His fingertips scurried across her belly, the curve of her hips, down the outsides of her thighs and then squeezed their way back up the fronts of her muscular legs. The leg squeezes were more than she could handle and Francesca squealed for mercy as Rick’s strong fingers tickled up and down those sensitive thighs. He lingered long in this ultra-ticklish spot driving Francesca literally out of her mind then without warning he shifted his focus.

She felt him tickling the warm hollows of her armpits once again cackled “no-o-o-o more!” Unable to escape all she could do was to try her best to endure this latest onslaught.

The more Rick tickled her the more he saw how much she loved it. Despite her screams Francesca’s nipples were rock hard and her thong soaked. Rick knew that pushing her limits like this was taking her close to orgasm.

Shifting gears he gently sucked one of her erect nipples and ticklishly rolled the other between his fingers. His other hand slithered snake-like down her chest and belly to her silk covered sex. Slowly stroking her through the panties he felt her body shiver uncontrollably and her labored breathing began to fall into a rhythmic pattern. Francesca moaned sensually and when Rick’s fingertips glanced over her tingling clitoris she giggled and squirmed. He rubbed her ticklish nub until the sensation was unbearable. About to explode she closed her eyes and balled her fists. With her body tensed and shivering, toes curled ready to release, Rick’s fingers shifted away from her crotch to her inner thighs where his nails grazed the ticklish skin shifting Francesca’s focus from pleasure to torture once again. His nails glided over the soft, skin of her inner thighs, down to her knees, around her knee caps, behind them and then back up the fronts of her thighs where he began to again lightly squeeze her legs striking panic in her.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you orgasm yet did you” he stated releasing her arms.

He now stood over the couch and tickled her hips and her thighs. Francesca curled into a fetal position desperately trying to avoid Rick’s tickling fingers. He walked his fingertips up her spine, tickled the nape of her neck and wiggled his way into those ticklish underarms driving Francesca insane.

Now on her tummy she twisted and contorted, kicked her legs, pulled her arms to her sides but could not prevent the inevitable. Beyond sensitized all Rick had to do now was simply touch her and she fell apart.

Not even thinking about her most ticklish spot during this ordeal Rick decided to remind her.

Stretching her our and sitting on the back of her legs with her feet pinned to the armrest of the sofa Rick looked down at her beautiful upturned soles and toes.
“I think it may be time for a little bit of payback honey.”

“Payback for what” Francesca asked struggling under his weight.

His fingertips now traced the soft wrinkles on the soles of her feet.

“Not my feet!”

“Famous last words from a foot tease!”

“You tormented me all afternoon and evening with your sexy feet” he said as his fingers continued lightly tickling her soles.

“O-o-o-h!”

“That tickles-s-s-s-s-s!”

I’ll bet it does!”

He lightly scratched her heels and slid his fingers up the sides of her trapped feet. Tickling across her toe pads she began to laugh hysterically. His nails glided over her high arches, tickled her insteps and the balls of her feet. As his fingers slid over the incredibly soft skin of her soles he began nibbling on her heels.

Licking, biting and tickling her feet at the same time drove her crazy. Her feet were indeed her weak spot and she knew one of Rick’s favorite to play with.
He scraped his teeth down her heels as his long fingers tickled her toe stems and the tender skin between them.

Licking her soles, darting his tongue across and between her wiggling toes and nibbling on them made Francesca quiver and shake wildly. His fingertips swirled over and stroked the helplessly ticklish feet. Rick loved tickling this woman.
Francesca’s feelings were indescribable. Never had she been tortured so intensely, tickled so thoroughly. The constant shift of emotions and sensations was draining yet fulfilling beyond her wildest imagination.

As Rick teeth began to scrape and nibble the undersides of her toes his fingers feverishly picking up speed. Her soft feet were unaccustomed to this fierce an assault and she squealed for mercy, mercy that wouldn’t come.
Frightened now and unable to stop Rick Francesca pleaded unsure of how much more tickling she could handle.

Rick in a trance-like state couldn’t stop if he wanted to. Francesca’s beautiful feet which were the object of his attention all day were now his.
Dizzy, confused, nervous and frightened yet so ticklish and turned on all she could do was squirm helplessly underneath Rick as he tortured her to the brink of insanity. After what seemed like an eternity her finally relented.
Francesca tried to regain her composure but was clearly shaken by the experience.

The two of them sat in silence.

He wanted more of her.

She contemplated leaving before things got more out of hand but despite her fear Francesca was incredibly excited. This has been the most erotic, most thrilling most fulfilling experience of her life and she was inexplicably drawn to Rick.

She reached for the glass of water on the table and drunk deeply.

Rick sat next to her and stroked her hair soothingly. He put a hand on Francesca’s leg and immediately she began to shiver.

“Are you ready to really play with me Francesca” he whispered in her ear as his fingers began to squeeze her thigh.

Chills ran down her spine.

“Not yet Rick” she shouted.

Rick’s other hand started to vigorously tickle her side and once again Francesca, her body sensitized, began to squirm. She tried to push him away and struggled to get to her feet.

"N-o-o-o-o!"

“Oh no you don’t my ticklish pet you’re not going anywhere” he shouted.

“I can’t take any more tickling!”

Rick’s hands moved swiftly and once again Francesca found herself a helpless mess.

She curled up in a defensive ball on the sofa and Rick poked and prodded her sides, tickled her bottom and ran his nails up and down her pretty pedicured feet.

Before she realized what was happening he’d scooped her up off the couch and carried her into his bedroom.

She squirmed wildly in his arms and kicked her legs violently but he was too strong for her.

“I think it’s time to tie you up!”

“Rick please, oh my God no!”

Francesca knew that being bound she’d be completely at his mercy and that her ticklishness would increase substantially with no escape possible. She could not even imagine how intense that would be already overwhelmed by what had happened to her already.

He laid her down in the center of the bed and straddled her waist.
Pulling her left arm up over her head he placed the fur lined leather restraint on her dainty wrist.

“No one’s ever tied me before” she confessed in a nervous voice.
She struggled fiercely but could not push him off nor could she prevent him from securing the restraint.

“There’s always a first time for everything!” he exclaimed as he repeated the process with her right arm. Once she was snuggly bound he got up and tightened the ropes stretching both of her arms outward and upward.
“God you look so hot like this.”

“Please let me up Rick.”

“I can’t stand this please untie me” she pleaded.

He climbed back onto the bed spread her legs and crawled between them.
“You certainly won’t need these any longer” he said as he reached up and slowly pulled down her soaked thong. Lifting her legs at the ankles he slipped the panties over her feet making sure to run a few fingers down her soles as he did so.

Her body jerked wildly as she broke his hold on her ankles.

“I love your sexy, muscular legs Francesca especially those very ticklish thighs of yours” he teased and taunted.

Expecting him to reach up to tickle the spot he just mentioned Francesca twisted her torso sideways and pulled her legs up to her chest.

“Oh don’t worry I’m not going to tickle you there just yet.”

“We’re not quite ready to continue.”

She followed his eyes as he looked up to the large wooden ceiling beams crossing over the bed.

There were metal rings screwed into two of them.

He saw her eyes widen as she saw the rings.

“What are they for?”

“Well you’ve got such strong legs and such pretty feet and toes that I was thinking a bit of suspension might be necessary for the next phase of our play.”
“What do you think” he asked leaning over her and tickling her exposed armpits.
“Don’t do that!”

“H-e-e-e-e--h-e-e-e-e!”

“Don’t suspend you or don’t tickle you?”

“Neither!”

“How about I ignore that and we do both?”

She squealed as his fingertips wiggled speedily.

Bucking and kicking, twisting and turning her body trying with no luck to protect a spot that was clearly unable to be protected.

Rick delighted in her plight. Now tickling her tummy, her hips, her shoulders and neck and then back to those sensitive underarms she begged him to stop. His fingers were driving her insane tickling fast and furiously one minute than slow and sensual the next. Francesca was coming unglued. At the breaking point and ready to go insane Rick’s tickles took on a new form. He gradually lightened up his touch and gently stroked her rib cage. His hands found their way to her firm breasts and erect nipples. He slowly teased the tips of each sensitive nipple with a light, rotating motion of his index fingers. He circled the base of each nub and then fanned his fingers out over the fronts and undersides. He blew on her nipples, darted his tongue over them and licked and sucked each one while his hands sensually worked their way up and down her sides, across her tummy and down the insides of her thighs.

Francesca moaned deeply as Rick now had her in the same erotic trance he’d put her under in the yard earlier in the day. His mouth and hands explored her beautiful body and she began to whisper “p-l-e-e-e-e-s-e don’t s-t-o-p-p-p-p”.

Shivering, gyrating her hips rhythmically Rick’s hand again found her swollen mound. His fingers tantalized the hood of her clitoris and the tingling tip now exposed and engorged. He teased and tickled her labia, her puckering anus and her wet sex. Sliding a wiggling finger into her, sucking her nipples and kissing her neck and mouth as his other hand stroked her throbbing clit was driving her wild. He reached for one of the feathers he’d laid out on the nightstand. Locked in a deep kiss he used one hand to gently pull back her protective hood and slowly started to stroke her throbbing button with the edge of the feather.
The new sensation tickled like nothing she’d felt before and her moans now mingled with sexy giggles.

Rick dragged the feather over her glistening lips, around the edge and then into her moist opening. He tickled her upper inner thighs, her sensitive ass and then went back to stroking her tingling clit.

Francesca had found her nirvana.

Rick had not allowed her to cum earlier in their play but she was again teetering on the very edge. Any second now she’d feel those warm waves of pleasure pulsating through her body.

Tossing the feather aside and slowly pulling back from the erotic tickling he’d been delivering to Francesca his hands moved to a spot that made her panic once again. Lightly running his nails up and down the fronts of her thighs was merely a prelude to the torture she was about to endure.

“Please let me cum-m-m-m-m”

He laughed to himself and began to squeeze her shapely thighs.
She squealed and screamed wildly when he added pressure right above her knees.

“Now that’s more like it” he said as he sat on her calves and tickled up and down her pinned thighs.

With one hand he reached behind and scraped his nails over a foot bottom. Thrown by the sudden change in tactics and seeing the evil, sadistic look in Rick’s eyes as he tortured her ticklish thighs and feet made it even harder to bear.

Both hands behind him he now tickled her butter soft soles and he slid further down her legs toward her ankles to trap those frantically flailing feet.

“Might be time to get those pretty feet of yours restrained so I can really have my way them” he yelled out over her hysterical laughter. As ticklish as her body was her feet were far and away her weakest most sensitive spot. Rick knowing this well turned around and raked his fingernails swiftly over her silky smooth arches, across her toe pads and up and down her insteps. His maniacal tickling had Francesca frantic. Leaning down after a good five minutes of this intense torture he bit firmly into the plump ball of her left foot letting his teeth then scrap over her sole while his fingers continued to scratch her heels and tickle the sides and tops of her trapped feet.

“O-h m-y G-o-d!”

“Don’t bite my f-e-e-e-e-e-e-t-t-t!”

Rick nibbled her insteps, licked and bit her toe pads and sucked her toes hungrily while his fingers continued sliding over her sensitized foot bottoms.

“A-h-h-h-h-a-a!”

“H-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-a-a!”

“No more biting-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h!”

“P-l-e-e-e-e-a-s-e!”

Francesca wondered how much more of this she could take but as she begged Rick for relief there was no denying the fact that his overpowering domination had her in a spin. Coupled with his biting and nibbling of her feet and toes and his thorough tickling she was overcome with an indescribable feeling.
As his nails raked over her silky soles she felt things she’d never felt before.
Tickling those smooth wrinkly foot bottoms until they were on the verge of numbness Rick finally stopped. Francesca gasped for air, flexed her feet and curled and spread her toes trying desperately to stop the intense tingling. The pin prickly sensations surged up her legs. She closed her eyes and the feeling she experienced was one of relief as well as bliss. During this moment of brief repose he gently massaged her feet relaxing her though being as sensitive as they were even this tickled. In her weekend state he sneakily placed a restraint on each ankle. Clasping the second one she finally realized what he was up to.

“Please don’t tie my feet” she whimpered.

“Tickle them like you just did but please don’t tie them!”

Rick rolled off the bed and walked over to the closet where he brought out a set of chains.

“What are you going to do with those” she asked nervously.

Ignoring her and securing a hook on the first link of each chain he climbed back onto the mattress reached up and placed the hooks onto the metal rings embedded in the beams.

Francesca, wrists bound and arms tied above her head began to struggle.

“Keep those legs still” shouted Rick as he attached the chain to the left cuff.
Standing on the bed again he lifted her leg and adjusted the height of her foot now suspended so that her ass was just slightly raised in the air. Using the outermost ring on the right side he matched the height of the other chain and locked it into place so her shapely legs were spread wide, her womanhood and ass exposed and her foot bottoms and toes helpless and vulnerable.

The anticipation of what was to come next both panicked and excited
Francesca. Her dripping pussy and erect nipples gave away how turned on the previous play and this current scenario had her and it did not go unnoticed by Rick who wanting to take her even further beyond her limits started to glide his nails lightly down the backs of her legs. Starting at her ankles he teasingly stroked her muscular calves and squiggled his way down to her knees. Tickling her knee caps, the backs and sides and then slithering his fingertips down the fronts and insides of her thighs and over her goosepimply ass cheeks.
Francesca squirmed and moaned. With her mobility now severely limited the feather light tickles sent chills through her body.

“Someone loves being tickle tortured doesn’t she?”

“I can’t take much more of this-s-s-s-s Rick!”

“Sure you can darling.”

I think you underestimate your level of endurance.”

No!”

“Oh God no more Rick please!”

“I’m sure that you noticed that I didn’t spend anywhere near the amount of time you want me to on those gorgeous feet and toes of yours yet?”

Twisting her torso and giggling she tried to ignore him.

“I simply plan to save them for last Francesca.”

“There’s so much more of you for me to explore first.”

As his fingertips deftly worked their way up and down her legs he complimented her again on how beautiful they were, how incredible her body was and how delicious she looked bound in this position. The more he teased her the more excited she became and the more ticklish her skin felt especially when he happened to mention that he loved the fact that she was so ticklish and that she wasn’t turned off by a man who loved women’s feet.

Moving to her side he continued the light, itchy tickles fanning his fingertips across her belly, around her belly button, over her hips and up her sides. He tickled the sides of her breasts and the tips of her rock hard nipples, teased the sides of her neck and her shoulders sensually before sliding his fingertips into her underarms. It was there that is wiggling fingers picked up speed and where Francesca burst into a gaggle of hysterical laughter. Cackling and pleading with him for mercy Rick showed her none. Her limited mobility forced her to endure the torture some attack and Rick again had that maniacal look in his eyes as he tickled her half to death. Mixing the armpit tickles with hip squeezing, tummy pokes and nipple tweaks Francesca was coming unglued.

“Oh my God it tickles so badly but why do I want him to keep doing this to me” she thought as the multiple sensations and the effect they were having on her began to again get her juices flowing.

Rick tickled every inch of that twisting torso. Francesca was at the breaking point.

As his hands began to caress her upper inner thigh area which was super sensitized she tried unsuccessfully to pull her legs closed.

Rick’s fingertips lingered long in this spot sending a series of erotic chills directly to her throbbing clitoris. Switching from the wild crazy tickling to the slower sensual stroking gave her a much needed chance to catch her breath. What these tickles were doing was another matter altogether.

He brushed her crotch teasingly while continuing to use that feather tickly stroke along the insides of her trembling legs. Ankles to thighs, a quick labia tickle, nails over her ass cheeks, down her crack, back up the front of her crotch he avoided her tingling clitoris purposely his fingers rubbing the hood teasingly and then tickling up her tummy, fingers lingering on that sensitive area between her sex and belly button. Tickling this spot that was rarely touched by anyone drove her wild and Rick made sure to spend plenty of time there watching with a sadistic delight as her legs fiercely shivered from his touch.

Circling her belly button and moving those fingers slowly back down to her crotch he this time allowed a finger to graze the tip of her throbbing clitoris.
Francesca’s toes curled as he confidently teased her and took her close to the edge yet again.

Repositioning himself in front of her his hands continued to tickle her clit and her swollen, sensitized pussy lips and he eased one finger into her wet opening at the same time while his mouth engulfed the big toe on her right foot.

One finger rubbed her sensitive bud, another slid slowly in and out of her and in the same rhythm he sucked her toe. Soon a second finger entered her and his clit tickling speeded up. He used his teeth to slide down the toe stem and then bite the soft plump flesh of her toe pad as he had before now knowing her particular weakness for having her toes and feet nibbled on, bitten and tortured in this fashion.

Licking Francesca’s sole, darting his tongue along the base and in between each of her spreading toes and then sucking each one slowly Rick knew he was lulling this gorgeous woman into a false sense of security. As she felt another orgasm building she again came to the realization that Rick had not allowed her to cum yet. He’d so skillfully taken her to the brink many times today but continued to deny her release. Her body movement and breathing gave away the level of excitement she was experiencing as did her now incessant pleading.

“Please Rick.”

“That’s feels so nice”

“M-m-m-m-m-m-m oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s” she cooed.

“Please let me cum-m-m-m-m-m-m.”

“You’ve tickled me long enough.”

“I can never tickle you long enough” he whispered to her biting into her arch.
His fingers glided faster in and out of her soaked pussy and he continued tickling her now fully exposed clit. Lick tickling her soles, nibbling and sucking her toes Francesca’s entire body shivered uncontrollably. The build-up had been slow and steady and this time Rick meticulously teased and tantalized Francesca to the point of no return.

Eyes closed, fists clenched, back arched as his scraping teeth found and bit the soft skin of her instep her release timed perfectly with this action was the most powerful she’d ever experienced. Her orgasm seemed to never end and Rick prolonged it by crawling between her legs and sucking her too sensitive clitoris. His hands tickled her hips, worked up and down her sides, brushed over her nipples and found their way into her exposed armpits where his fingers soon turned to a blur as they stroked, scratched and wiggled there driving Francesca insane. Unable to handle the combination of his mouth on her super sensitized button and fingertips in her ticklish underarms she squealed and nervously begged for mercy. Rick’s assault continued and his licking of her swollen labia and sucking of her tingling clit took on a new intensity while his tickling fingers deftly worked their way back down her body and up the insides of her legs until they found their target. Francesca was a jumbled mess. Her body quaked and shivered from the post orgasm tickling. When his fingertips began to scratch the balls of her feet she knew she’d be unable to withstand much more of Rick’s torture. His nails slid over those trapped feet finding every inch of ticklish skin. Wave after wave of chills ran up her legs and he scrambled his fingers relentlessly across her tender toe pads, over her high arches, up and down her heels and then back into the balls of her feet.

She screamed out in agony and pleasure as another orgasm rocked her body. He continued tickling her and then slowly lightened his touch.

Giving her throbbing clit a break finally Rick licked his way up her shivering legs and his teeth tickled her smooth heels while his scribbling fingers continued concentrating on her ultra-ticklish feet.

“This is what you wanted isn’t it?” he exclaimed in between bites.

“N-o-o-o-o!” she screamed.

“Rick no more please it’s too much!”

“My f-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-t!”

A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-A-A-A!”

Frightened that she might literally be tickled to death Francesca struggled fiercely against the restraints.

Rick knew he had taken her beyond her limits but was determined to stretch her boundaries further.

While she yelled for him to stop he continued vigorously tickling her foot bottoms, biting, licking, nibbling her feet and sucking on her wildly wriggling toes. The helplessness of her situation scared Francesca terribly and at the same time turned her on more than she could ever have imagined. She wrestled with these different emotions all the while trying to endure Rick’s unrelenting tickle torture.

It all became a blur. Francesca was now well beyond her breaking point. Laughing, crying, pleading, begging for it to stop one second and shouting out to Rick for more the next. He’d awakened a hunger that even she never realized she had. Incredibly invigorated she realized that no man had ever been able to reach her this deeply before. A strange calm now came over her. It was as if she’d left her body and was now watching as this man ravaged her, tortured her, manipulated and controlled her every move and every thought. Unsure of how much longer he tickled and pleasured her she had no choice in the matter. Time had no relevance.

His hands never left her body nor did his mouth and tongue and after an eternity of this heaven and hell Francesca realized that Rick had removed the restraints from her ankles. He skillfully massaged her legs and feet. Lying there still shivering and twitching she began to float back to reality.

Rick removed the wrist cuffs and gently rubbed her hands, arms and shoulders.
Leaning over her he kissed Francesca. The massaging fingers and his now probing tongue tickled her and she giggled, playfully pushed him and turned on her side too weak to really do anything about it but loving it too much to make him stop. Rick lay down behind her, nuzzled her neck and held her tightly. His fingers then lightly caressed her thighs, her hip and her breasts. He ran his toes over her soles and up the backs of her legs.

She felt herself awakening once again and the tingling between her legs combined with the feeling of Rick’s growing erection sliding up and down the crack of her ass had her charged up.

As he nibbled on her ear and caressed her body with one hand he lifted Francesca’s leg and slowly slid into her wet opening. He teased and tickled her hip and tummy as they moved in rhythm.

Rick worked his way deeper into her sex with each stroke.

Moving his tickling hand down to her thigh he began to lightly squeeze the weak spot just above her knee. It tickled like mad but now had a much more erotic effect on her. She moved her hips faster and could feel yet another orgasm building. Rick’s left hand was caressing her neck and shoulder. He now took a handful of her hair and squeezed it tight pulling her head back. He kissed her neck hungrily and the fingers of his right hand quickly tickled their way down between her legs where he stroked her over-sensitized clitoris. They moved with a passion and power and the effect they had on each other at this moment in time was mind-blowing.

Francesca and Rick literally exploded simultaneously. The mutual orgasms shook each of them fiercely.

Neither of them could speak. Francesca turned to face Rick. They cuddled, kissed deeply and caressed each other to sleep.

The ringing doorbell startled them both awake.

“Who can that b at this houre?” mumbled Francesca as she stretched and rolled over pulling the sheet over her head.

“It’s actually 10:15.”

“I guess we needed a little extra bed time after last night!”

He pulled on a pair of shorts and went to the front door. Opening it a crack he smiled.

“Hi Sara.”

“Hey Rick!” she said to perkily for his taste at the moment.

“I thought you might want the rest of your tequila.”

“We’ve just about finished cleaning up the yard and saw it on the table near the pool.”

He opened the door wide and she handed him the bottle.

“Thanks Sara”

As she turned to walk away she caught a glimpse of Francesca’s wedges in front of the sofa.

“Guess your night was a bit busier than you thought it would be huh Rick?”

“What?” he asked scratching his head and rubbing his eyes.

“Never mind.”

“Have a great day.”

“Yeah OK you too Sara.”

“Thanks for bringing me the bottle.”

“No problem.”

“Bye.”

“Bye Sara.”

As he closed the door and turned he saw Francesca’s sexy heels and realized they were busted.

“Do I say anything?” he thought.

“I’ll let the girls deal with that!”

Giggling he walked back into the bedroom.

“I think it’s time for a few morning tickles Francesca don’t you?”

“Francesca squealed “Oh my God no more tickling!”

He jumped on the bed and playfully pinned her down. It was going to be a fantastic Sunday.

Last edited:
This has two posts? For shame! What an incredible
story. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us

Thanks everyone. I don't visit here too often but do appreciate the positive comments.
I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back