• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler's Toy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tickler's Toy Part 2 (END) M/M

"Good afternoon Tom Hammond please, tell him Ron, thank you"

"Good boy Tom sensible to take the call so you are due at my place at 6pm right and hope you have made your excuses to Jan as you know I don't rush things, Tom I decide what I do and how I do it, you got that; good so you're wearing black nylon socks I hope, okay good, you sound nervous already so that's exciting, what are you fearing enduring the most, yeah I thought you'd say that, it's a pretty unique sensation, a lot of guys find it hard to handle happening but anyway I'll be waiting for you and don't be late right, yeah you better be, see you in 30 minutes!"

Ron smiled putting the 'phone down and waited and the intercom went and Tom looking really nervous sat on the sofa and tried to reason with Ron who smiled as he told him but the problem was that he was in control and Tom his tickle-toy and sitting opposite Tom told him that he had no option other than to obey him and Tom nodded.

"Right Tom in the bedroom now and just strip to your briefs and socks but put your loafers back on and assume the position on the bed and I'll be with you in a moment."

Tom was on his back on the bed and Ron told him to turn on his stomach and then he secured him to the bed. Then he kneeled at the end of the bed and the soles of Tom's shoes facing him just inches from his face and very gently both loafers were taken off by Ron saying he wanted to inhale the initial smell of Tom's socked feet and sniffed them as he looked at them both and sensed the immediate heat from them both.

"Mmmmm oh yeah Tom these feet perfect just perfect, you really work up a healthy sweat in the office for sure and we're going to enjoy some time together tonight, just you and me and your feet, I love these size 12 feet hidden from me inside these socks and the fact you hate your super-sensitive feet touched, teased, tormented and tickled even more so and I thought tonight I'd begin with a socked foot massage, oh feet flexing that's a good start Tom!" said Ron

Ron began to rub Tom's left socked foot and then went to his right socked foot and he deeply inhaled them both saying they smelled awesome as he rubbed both feet saying this was to get both feet very hot so they'd be excruciatingly sensitive and that both being so sweat moist made them perfect as Tom lay quiet except for a defeated moan which Ron liked hearing.

"I guess Tom having me fixated on your feet has to be pretty intolerable because they're both so sensitive and especially if I lighten my massage touch like this, oh is something up, yeah you have a great giggle when you're tickled, so hot enough let's peel both socks off Mmmm 0h Tom such gorgeous feet I have been thinking of getting to grips with them all day, love the feeling of their warmth and smoothness but what I love is the ripe and salty taste of them!"

Ron leaned over both bare feet and lay on the floor under the toes and sucked the big toe of Tom's right foot into his mouth and then followed this with his left big toe and whilst sucking each big toe he stroked the sole of the same foot so Tom's toes wiggled and Tom groaned trying to fight laughter and Ron knowing this went foot to foot taking a mouthful of toes in his mouth. He then licked the length of each sole and then when saliva lubed he said to Tom to get ready for a tickle!

"No, please, no"pleeeeeeeeeeease, no, not my feet!" pleaded Tom as even the threat of the tickling got to him and Ron smiled

"Ha ha ha... please, please, please, oh please don't... ha ha ha... stop!oh please don't stop!"'

Ron smirked saying "Don't worry Tom, I won't stop!" as the pads of his fingers brushed the soles of both of Tom's feet very lightly and gently and his toes clenched and splayed in reaction to the tortuous teasing he was experiencing and Ron loved seeing Tom trying desperately to kick his feet out of harms way but both feet immobile, they were not going anywhere as Ron told Tom alternating between the light brushing of both soles with the pads of his fingers and a determined tickle with his finger tips which soon had Tom hysterically laughing

"Hahahahahahahaanot my feet! Not my feethahahahahaha!" yelled Tom

"Tom they seem to be connected to your legs so these are your feet unless you know something I don't!" mocked Ron.

"No! NONo! I can't stand itHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" shrieked Tom

"That's why your lying down on the bed Tom as I know you can't stand it!" joked Ron who continued tickling the bare soles as Tom laughed hysterically

"No, no... AAAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA STOOOOOOOOOP! HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA!" Ron loved hearing Tom's raw totally
uncontrolled hysterical laughter whilst he was being tickled so mercilessly! "NOOO... HA HA HA HA HA... STOOOOOP!... HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Tom squirmed and writhed as Ron tickle tormented the large and sensitive bare soles facing him with greedy relish and smiling at Tom's useless and futile attempts to get free! He loved hearing Tom's hysterical laughter and slowly began to run his fingers over the soles of both of his bare feet saying he loving the fact Tom's feet were so extremely ticklish ignoring Tom pleading with him to stop in between continuous fits of laughter.

"You know Tom last time I tortured you with the feather and the sonicare and still might but there's something I want to try and I will give you a clue, a couple of clues as to what it is and if you guess right then I won't use it okay, I said okay Tom?"

Tom was recovering from giggling hysterically and nodded his head and Ron responded saying

"Okay so if you were not secured having driven you nuts it'd have you bolting for the door but tickling you wise you're screwed!"

"Any ideas, C'mon any ideas Tom, you've a few moments to think about it!" said Ron - Oh okay silence so let me let you feel it"

Ron held the screwdriver and then touched the cold metal tip to Tom's left sole and then dragged it lightly along the bare sole, he scraping it deliberately slowly along the extremely sensitive sole of Tom's left foot and his foot spasmed and flexed from the sensation but when it stroked under his toes then Tom lost it to Ron's delight!

"Nooooooohahahaha hahahahha stooop ahahahhaa!"

Ron drew the screwdriver vertically across the soles of each foot in turn from heels to toes and repeated this motion and gradually increased the pressure and speed of the tickling tormenting him horribly. Ron loving the fact that Tom having his feet tickled was a loathsome experience for him period. Ron then ran his tongue over both bare soles of Tom's feet knowing this sensation was the absolute worst for Tom! He then told Tom that he loved the fact that he could do whatever he liked with Tom's size 12 feet, rub them, tickle them, lick them, suck them anything as this gave him such a buzz and he thought one session he might invite along a third party as Clint had been assisted by Alan as there were plenty of guys on line who would love to get to work on two such ticklish feet and it would be fun to watch as Clint had done! Such big feet with long and suckable toes and high smooth arches and yeah incredibly soft and ticklish soles!

Ron indulged in exploring both Tom's feet with his tongue driving Tom berserk as he licked them all over meticulously and rubbed his face on them saying they were addictive and he was hooked as they tasted and smelled right as 'Sahid's had done and 'Sahid' not to pleased he'd been replaced had said he would be flying in from Dubai as he wanted some revenge on them and he having suffered tormenting tickling from Ron would relish subjecting his substitute with merciless treatment! Ron adding that he'd gone into detail but didn't want to ruin the surprise for Tom! Having his feet lickled Tom desperately struggled, his toes twitched and feet flexed as he laughed like a loon!

'BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' soon enough the revolving bristles of the activated sonicare came into play as they brushed from heels to toes over both of Tom's feet with the overwhelming ticklish sensations driving him crazy as Ron made sure the sonicare was drawn slowly the length of each foot and loving the reaction of both ultra-sensitive soles to it's torment as he continuously teased Tom's feet with it and underneath his wiggling toes was pure torture making him yell hysterically! Then Ron deactivated it!

“Your feet are so vulnerable Tom, you're so ticklish on them and saying this Ron began to finger tickle Tom's feet but mixed tickling with massaging them and threatening to lick them saying they had to be two of the most sensitive feet he'd ever worked on as he maintained the tickle on – tickle off – massage technique! Then he licked each of Tom's toes in turn before licking along the length of the soles of his feet which made Tom shudder as this sensation got to him the most, it having him squirming and trembling as he hated it with a vengeance!

"I love the the taste of of your feet Tom and feeling the soft smoothness of your soles on my tongue licking every inch of them and licking in between them and what excites me is the fact you hate it as it tickles and teases you like nothing else which is why for now in this session I am going to orally rape your feet and keep them warm massaging them both and suck on your toes like lollipops, taking them into my mouth one by one and sucking on them, playing with them with my tongue and then orally enjoying them mouthful by mouthful!"

Ron was true to his threat and kept sucking, licking and touching Tom's ridiculously licklish feet and his fingers stroking the sole of the foot not being orally serviced and alternated feet driving Tom totally crazy and especially when his tongue licked in between his toes and then he licked along the soles of Tom's feet again and soon was licking and sucking his toes in turn before sucking on each of Tom's big toes as if they were being given a blow-job! Ron then spider tickled the sole of Tom's right foot making him yell with laughter before spider tickling the sole of his left foot as effectively.

Ron then focused on one foot at a time using three fingers on the right foot he began to tickle Tom's toes and then across the arch of his right foot as Tom laughed louder still as Ron told him he was going increase the level of tickling slowly but would make it intense in the middle of the sole knowing Tom being hideously ticklish there and ignored all of Tom's pleadings and beggings as he did so! He took full advantage of the middle of Tom's right sole being ultra-ticklish as it was just fun for him to tickle Tom there and see him react.

The same focus of Ron's interest given to Tom's left foot so starting at his toes and moving to the arch and ultimately to the centre of the sole of his foot. Then both feet simultaneously with the middle of both feet being the targets for tickling and tickling. In the middle of both feet and under the toes were as Ron knew the most horribly ticklish places on Tom's feet and had him squirming on the bed desperate to free himself from the torture! Ron then could not resist using the feather and weaving it in between Tom's toes before each foot in turn, dragging the quill end the length of both soles! Ron then saw the feather in between the big and second toe on each foot as Tom screamed. The feather discarded Ron increased the ticklish intensity tickling each bare foot with five fingers simultaneously and making sure that his fingers slipped and slid in between the sweaty toes of each foot as Tom helplessly shook his head from side to side on the bed. Ron ended the session with an hours tongue bath making sure both Tom's feet were lickled!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back