• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Treatment M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was late in the evening Friday, my last day with the company as Ed had told me that he had to let me go, the bastard doing this after five years there and happening so soon since I had 'Come Out' in the office so not hard to realise Ed was homophobic and had noted his hesitancy when inviting him to my place for a last drink together as we'd often gone for a drink after work. He knew and I knew he couldn't refuse and having drunk his favourite tipple the 33 yr old Ed Morgan was going to endure a lesson he'll never be allowed to forget as it repeats itself!

The knockout drop had him feeling whoozy on the sofa and there were his black tasseled loafer shoes and I smiled as I helped him to the bedroom and jacket off and tie removed I got him secured tightly to the bed, arms stretched and feet, size 11 feet together. Always favouring black nylon executive socks the handsome 6' executive soon blindfold and unaware of the fun I'd be having! I waited for him to begin to come around within the hour and he immediately realised he was secured to the bed as often he finds himself as the tables have turned as he values his marriage to Samantha and I am the one he calls Sir!

"Hey Warren what's going on, why am I tied down, look what kind of shit is this, c'mon let me loose!"

"You know Ed I would love to but you have screwed me over and I don't like that, I was loyal to you, to the company and even helped you keep your sordid secrets from Samantha, covering for you when you met let's see Kathy, Marianne, Jody and who was the other one, let me think now, oh yeah Rosetta, you remember that night tryst right, you must do, I remember you telling me she tied you up too right!"

"Yeah okay and what of it c'mon I appreciate what you did Warren you know that, look the firms budget has been cut and I had to cover this happening but you're a great company accountant and will get a great reference, I will see to it personally!"

"Yeah you will if you don't decide to keep me on as you might well do Ed but Rosetta you remember telling me the fun she had with you right, how you hated every ticklish moment, yeah sure you do, she drove you crazy!"

"Okay yeah a kinky bitch so what are you getting at Warren?" responded Ed

"Ed I haven't started yet but I will be getting at them soon enough and fuck all you can do to stop me and you know of course that guys get me hot, that's why you let me go, look at the timing of the dismissal as it surprised everyone at the office but it clearly upset and disgusted you and so much so that you fired me and don't deny it Ed as Barry has told me and of course you will no doubt promote him to my position"

"Look Warren what is it you want from me?" yelled Ed

"Oh right well Ed what I want from you is what I have got, you vulnerable and helpless and kneeling at the end of the bed can't you guess, let's say history often has a bizarre way of repeating itself when you least expect it"

I immediately pulled both of his loafer shoes off as he verbally protested and I decided best be gagged and fixed the duct tape over his mouth as his protests continued muffled.

"Ed a real shame to have to that as I wanted to hear your reactions in stereo but mono will have to do, whoa these feet work up a real sweat and smell strong, a real masculine odour to them, you got nice socks by the way as they show the contours of your feet perfectly, the shape of your toes and high arches but Hmmm the smell of them, a real strong manly smell and can sense the warmth eminating from them worn since the morning!"

Ed squirmed as I pressed my nose to the sole of his socked right foot and inhaled the smell and told him I had a thing for black socked feet and pressed my face to his socked left foot and inhaled that too saying black nylon executive socks like his tight against his feet meant that the nerve endings in his feet would be more active with a little encouragement as warm and sweaty feet being the most sensitive; ticklish of all and stroked one finger on each sole heels to toes hearing him gasp. I taunted him that I guessed he hoped his socks would stay on supplying him justification for this thought repeating the one finger stroking as I deeply inhaled his sock smell.

"Hey Ed try to lie still or you'll entice me to give you something to squirm for and believe me I don't need much encouragement to do that so best be a good boy and behave in your own best interests but rub your feet together, go on rub them together unless you want me to do it for you, rub them together!"

Sensibly though reluctantly he did protesting all the while as I told him he was doing the right thing in sweating his socked feet up even more than they were already! I was lost in sensing the smell of Ed's socked feet released from his removed shoes and leaned close to them both so I felt the warm damp socks on my face and rubbed my face against them as he mumbled knowing there was nothing he could do to stop me and he was right. I deliberately pressed my face harder against the soles of his socked feet and inhaled them both deeply.

"You know Ed I have never found you attractive and I suppose that's because we were I thought friends but I have to confess I have thought about your feet in the office, on hot days under your desk slipping your socked feet out of them and wondered what they looked like, smelled like and I admit it to you yeah tasted like and if they were ticklish and imagine my hard-on when you told me about Rosetta but what she did to these feet is nothing compared to all the treats I have planned for them!

You never said but my guess is Rosetta just tickled you and found your feet being the most ticklish parts of your body and she then concentrated on them but I intend being much more thorough and giving your feet a workout to remember and the fact you love women and are a homophobe making me determined to always know you've been manhandled quite literally, you'll be fucked but don't panic Ed; not by my dick as contrary to what you like straights tend to think not all Gays are into ass! Hmmm fuck the scent of these feet and you can stop rubbing them now!"

Lightly stroking both socked feet lightly it was evident just how horribly sensitive Ed's feet were, exceptionally ticklish as I saw from his immediate reaction to the sensation my fingers tracing the soles of his socked feet had. I told him even muffled he had a great sounding giggle as I heard him telling me to leave his feet alone and leaning into his ear delighted in whispering "NO!" So instead I increased the pressure and then focused on each foot in turn fondling and massaging them in a way no man had ever done before, it was freaking him out.

Verbally taunting him saying I knew he hated this happening and understanding it had to be pretty intolerable for him having his ticklish feet that he couldn't stand touched being so ticklish in the hands of a tickler with revenge in mind, quite literally at his mercy! I smiled hearing Ed gasp! I heard him begging me to let him go, to stop touching his socked feet and saying I would soon as I still having both of his sensitive size 11 bare feet to enjoy and would be! I then began a relentless stroke of each of his socked soles saying I was trying to detect if one foot was more ticklish than the other but they seemed pretty evenly matched, both hideously sensitive! I told him to rub his socked feet together again and wiggle his socked toes saying his feet really smelled like feet!

"So Ed what we have here are two tied big, yeah socked size 11 feet and dirty socks, they've worked up quite a sweat and Mmmm rich footsmell which kneeling here by them I'm really getting the benefit of and seeing where your feet sweat most and feeling how warm and moist they are, keep your feet still or tickled they'll have something to flex for as you know, keep wiggling your socked toes, I didn't say stop but now keep your feet still!" I said massaging and smelling them both! Right now I'm gonna take out the gag and you'll tell me in detail what Rosetta did to your feet once the Dominatrix had control so skip to you being secured to the bondage table!"

The gag out of his mouth Ed pleaded with me not to make him go through this but stroked his socked soles and made him laugh until he knew he had no choice and began telling me!

"I was bound on my back and blindfold and still wearing my socks she made me clench and splay my socked toes and then she slowly peeled off my socks telling me she was going to enjoy torturing my feet and roughtly then scribbled her finger nails up and down my feet, the tickling intense and driving me insane. The bitch told me she loved hearing my uncontrollable laughter, moaning and groaning, and expecially when she tickled under my fuckin' toes, she was a bitch there! Then she pulled them back to stop them curling on her and clenching to hide the ticklish underneath areas. The soles of my feet and both arches she tickled menacingly simultaneously making me hysterical but she was relentless and pulled my toes apart and scratched in between, dragging her nails up and down my wet and sweating soles and told me it was my fault for having such ticklish feet and made me suffer like this for a full hour!"

Having listened to him I showed no mercy and gagged him again and stroked both of his socked feet as they trembled and flexed and told him I loved his reaction to my stroking his feet to sweat them up as I loved the rich scent of them and then tickled both of his socked feet simultaneously, raking my fingers up and down both warm and sweaty socked soles as Ed's laugh got more intense as his feet were flexing and trembling to my satisfaction and then slowly slid off Ed's socks.

I admired his big, stinky and sweaty feet and traced a finger of each hand across each high arch seeing his toes flex but trying desperately not to wiggle them too much and draw my attention to them and suggested he grit his teeth or bit on his lips as the tickling was going to be incredibly unbearable! I then lightly began tracing around Ed's arches making him twitch his toes and ran my fingers over the upper balls of his feet and under his toes! I very slowly ran five fingers over the sole of his right foot and the other five over the sole of his left foot!

"Oh Ed you are so ticklish I am sure Rosetta got a kick working over these feet and you can be sure I am but the difference being I am not being paid and that's why this is happening you don't intend on paying me anymore so this Ed is pay-back and I guess you must wish you had feet that didn't appeal to me but your loss and my gain, these feet are amazing! They smell great, they feel great, they sweat, they're ticklish and I just know they're going to taste as ripe as they smell raunchy! What's that song about 'Saving the best for last' well that's why I am waiting to eat feet but I best tell you my tongue is my most wicked weapon, evil tickling tool!"

I then spidered my fingers around the arches and balls of Ed's feet sending him into hysterics and repeatedly with no sense of slowing down and lessening the intensity! I wiggled all my fingers tickling both soles intensifying the tickling and exploiting Ed's ticklishness inflicting the tickle torture I relished in forcing my ex Boss to endure! As I glided my fingertips over his perfectly smooth soles I loved the muffled intense laughter illustrative of his complete helplessness filling me with sadistic satisfaction. Ed involuntarily constantly wiggling his feet desperate to be free of the ticklish torment but aware all efforts to do so would prove futile as I enjoyed reminding him maintaining the constant tickles!

I ignoring the muffled begging me to stop tickling his feet which only provided me with further encouragment to really indulge myself in working over them as I reminded him he'd told me that Samantha was away in their villa on the Isle of Capri for a week so no doubt he had various pussy rendez-vous planned but tonights unplanned might well occupy the weekend! I really got into the action and tickled both bare soles up n' down harder and faster!

I then licked the sole of his right foot very slowly savouring the musky scent of his foot and then licked the sole of his left foot the same way saying they tasted so salty and appealing and sucked a mouthful of the toes of his right foot and squeezing his foot at the same time as sucking his toes and loving their taste and knowing a taste like the smell of his feet that could become an addiction I'm hooked on as they are! I kissed the bare sole all over and then sucked a mouthful of all the toes of his left foot into my mouth which drove him demented! Rosetta hadn't licked the soles of his feet and sucked his toes and kissed his feet, even fondled and massaged them!

Again I kissed all over both of his feet and ran my tongue over his arches and sniffed under and in between his toes and then slid my tongue in between Ed's toes one by one! I sniffed his smelly feet all over and separated his toes and jammed my nose between them all and ran my nose over the tops of his feet. I told him I loving the sweaty taste and smell of his bare feet as I licked the sweat of them both really giving his two strongly, smelly feet a workout sucking each of his toes, one at a time. As I sucked his toes I pressed the tips of my fingers against his sweat moist feet.

After I had sucked each of his toes a few times again I ran my tongue over the tops of his feet, drooling over them both and then licking the soles of his feet telling him the combination of his foot sweat mixed with my saliva meant his feet being really slick and slurped on his toes, drooling over them and inhaling the scent of them! I licked his feet harder and sniffed them both and began a new attack by tracing the quill of the feather from the heels of his feet, along the soles of his feet and across the balls of his feet to his toes.

The quill tickling his soles mercilessly as I scarped it up and down the length of each helpless foot in turn and relished in every second I saw Ed suffer! Having tested his feet for the areas of his greatest sensitivity I finding both feet equally ticklish but the centre of the soles of his feet seemed hideously sensitive and focused on one foot then the other with the quill of the feather tracing circles and shapes in the centre of both stinky, sweaty soles! Ed's slender toes really wiggled as he writhed about on the bed, his head shaking from side to side as he endured the foot tickling!

After destroying one sole, I gave the other the same some attention and spiedered my fingers all over both bare soles with one objective in mind and that being wanting to deliver the chaotic and uncalculated stimulation I knew would drive Ed insane with the very real ticklish feelings he couldn't stand! The light tickling from the feather quill dancing along the sole of one foot then the other worked a treat and I made sure I teased, tormented via tickles every inch of Ed's feet! It got to him when I weaved the feather end in between his toes as by his reaction it seemed he was being electrocuted! Then took the big toe of Ed's right foot in my mouth and tickled the sole of his left foot gently, ever so gently.

Ed really squirmed from this teasing touch as I continued sucking on his toe and then added two more toes as I kept the tickling of his left sole and then alternated this teasing with his other big toe before again rubbing my face against both of his feet sniffing them and loving their sweaty warmth and then kissing both feet all over which really drove Ed balistic and not because it tickled but because it was deliberately sensual breathing in deeply the strong and delicious odour of his sweaty feet! I worshipped each foot with my lips as he really squirmed and moaned to get away from his feet being stimulated sensually by another man's mouth!

'Bzzzzzzzz' I then placed the electric toothbrush in between his big and second toe on his right foot hearing his instant laughter which though muffled was immediate and intense and loving seeing the creases on his right sole as his foot tried to evade the toothbrush. I trailed it from toe to toe as he clenched them in a desperate attempt to stop the tickling and his whole body shook in torture. I sped up the attack on the balls of his right sole hitting the spot where his long toes attached to the ball of his foot and traced the revolving bristles up and down his high arch and repeated the same process on his left foot exciting the nerve endings in both of his feet beyond the limits of his endurance! Having deactivated the sonicare I then licked all over both of his feet and reactivated it 'Bzzzzzzzzzz'

Ed's laughter never weakened as now I easily with the torture tool annihilated his incredible soles one by one and slid the feather in between his toes taunting him that I was sure any memory of Rosetta's torturing his feet had been obliterated with my techniques and licked in between his toes on each foot having deactivated the sonicare again. Ed was in tickle hell having as I told him two of the most ticklish feet I had ever worked on but he being given 'Special Treatment', his nerves having become an uncontrollable force of constant shaking and squriming and wild laughter even muffled as I told him that I wouldn't stop relentlessly touching his clearly very ticklish feet but he now would have a break whilst I went on line to find a guy to join me in teaching him a ticklish lesson!

Tony joined me and we had stripped Ed completely and Tony danced his fingers inside Ed's armpits and was clearly as determined as tickler as me as Ed was laughing his silly head off as I watched Tony expertly tease my ex Boss! Then he ran his fingers delicately gliding across Ed's waistline, above his semi-hard dick. Then resumed tickling Ed's armpits which were sweaty and slick and Tony then spidered his fingers and tickled Ed relentlessly over different parts of his body, constantly changing places. He tickled both armpits, only to switch to his abs, then his sides and ribs and back again to his armpits as Ed didn't stop laughing! I then took over and lickled Ed's soles making him howl and Tony not into feet told me where to tease them and I did which made us both smile and drove Ed berserk!

"Go on lightly stroke under the toes of his right foot, now his left, now his right" "Okay I'll pull his toes back so now stroke under them all that's it and draw the quill of the feather under them!" "Now drag it across his taut soles, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot!" "Now saw in between his toes with the feather end" "Lick his feet, nibble his toes, suck his toes, graze your teeth across his arches yeah like that!"

As I obeyed Tony it was exciting seeing Ed violently struggle as he howled and moaned as even gagged, the torments he was enduring from us both were unbearable. After enduring me torturing his ticklish feet mercilessly, Tony indulged in tickling Ed's armpits with sudden rapid strokes driving him berserk but Tony saw my sucking Ed's toes sensually got his dick hard so told me to do so and I needing no permission even invitation did so and Tony gripped Ed's dick and squeezed and stroked his erection and even reluctantly Ed unable to stop the ineviitable as he was being stimulated and gasping as he was so perfectly edged until he shot his spunk and Tony kept stroking Ed milking him dry!

The next thing Ed sensed being my fingers scribbling along the soles of his feet and fingers knowing Ed's feet horribly ticklish planned on wrecking him with that knowledge and I loved seeing his toes wiggle in reaction to the ticklish stimulation they were getting being even more sensitive having freshly shot his load, I really worked them over and focusing on his arches as Tony held Ed's toes back to keep the soles of his feet taut as Ed suffered my merciless fingers! Then indulged again in enjoying the taste of his feet as Ed was overwhelmed by uncontrollable laughter as Tony tickled and seeing my technique wrecked Ed indulged in lickling his armpits as I enjoyed the taste and smell of two size 11 feet as Ed was getting the 'Special Treatment'!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back