• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A No-Show's Lesson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Relax Steve you're here now so the biggest step taken and you ready to experience being touched by another guy for the first time and as you said on the 'phone nothing heavy, no tell tale marks the wife might get suspicious about right, that's it nod your head as I have gagged you, you are blindfold and secured to the bed but don't want you having second thoughts and running out of here as you have lost me clients on two no shows and that's very inconsiderate Steve and you as a business man knows time is money right! Steve Ambrose 32 years old 6' and married to Aleisha with son Tristan, I did some research on you Steve. I drugged your drink so that's why you feel light headed but I'm looking forward to initiating you and quite a fit physique you got there Steve, I have left your boxers and socks on and noticed big feet, size 13's and smelling like feet in those black city socks, great aren't they, sweaty and hot moulded to the feet like a second skin!"

Nick told Steve most of his clients were straight; well married men who like Steve either wanted variety for the first time in their lives and most aged mid 30's - 50's or wanted added spice in their lives on a regular basis with no strings which suited Nick who was bisexual. Steve felt uneasy in his vulnerable position and Nick knew this and liked it as he told the Senior Computer Programmer for I.B.M. who was used to being in control of a department that now Nick was in complete control as he began slowly and gently stroking Steve's chest and teasing his nipples feeling them hardening.

"Hmmm Steve seems you are responsive to touch and keeping things light not heavy, just teasing strokes and you seem pretty sensitive over your stomach to being caressed, in fact ticklish so armpits maybe, oh yeah they're sensitive for sure, I can hear your muffled laughter Steve! Let's stroke one armpit er yeah the right one and now the left one and now both together, that sure tickles you doesn't it!"

Steve squirmed on the bed in reaction to Nicks's experienced ministrations making the tickler smile. He then went to the end of the bed and faced both socked size 13 feet and blew on them letting Steve know where he was. He then remarked on their big size again and noted Steve squrimed and both feet flexed and he guessed involuntarily but Steve's socked toes wiggling and leaned closer to them deeply inhaling the smell. Socks sweaty and stuck to his feet so Nick could see the indentation of his manly toes and as Steve's toes wiggled could smell the sweat more. He rubbed his face over every inch of both socked soles loving the heat from them and the smell, the raunchy smell and kissed the socked soles tasting Steve's mansweat and deeply inhaling the smell from Steve's socked feet!

"Hmmm you know Steve I love guy's feet and especially big feet, big hot n' sweaty city feet and you know why because like yours they're warm and nine times out of ten real sensitive to being touched and not often getting touched, I can't imagine you asking your wife to play with your feet right, yeah shaking your head I can see you wouldn't! I mean for one thing dirty and sweaty and smelly direct from work and another I reckon by your reactions earlier too ticklish!"

Nick caressed the soles of both Steve's feet very lightly through his damp socks. He stroked both socked feet very gently as he reminded Steve of his requesting to be touched but no heavy stuff saying that rough tickling nowhere near as irritating as a consistent light and gentle stroking on ticklish feet in his experince and admired the long toes of Steve's feet as Steve was nicely sweating as he squirmed from Nick's constant touches as he explored every inch of both feet telling Steve he was always curious where it tickled the most on guys as they were all different and with Steve it seemed to be his toes as his fingers stroked under them all.

"Oh yeah Steve you are a tender-foot right enough and okay I'll be honest I won't be charging you for the session as you won't be back as it's going to be a killer, I don't like being let down and losing business and you are going to pay for this having such big and ticklish feet which clearly having touched is not your kind of fun! I guess you wanted to suck my dick or have yours sucked and well you will be getting a blow-job from me Steve but have to imagine my mouth on your dick as I will be sucking your bare toes! Hope you're a creative spirit so yeah have a wild imagination!"

Then Nick got the feather and ran it up inside Steve's boxer shorts so that the tip caressed his balls and he then pulled down the New Yorker's boxers and there was his semi- hard dick and Nick began teasing it with the feather, running it over the head and up n' down the shaft and then caressing both balls again really edging Steve who was relieved his feet were being left alone even though this torment was almost unbearable.

"You got a pretty nice dick Steve and maybe if you visit me again you will feel the warmth of my lips on it, licking very sensually and slowly, seductively, guys say my tongue is wicked and they remember where my lips have been and like I say many come back as I like what I do and so I'm good at it and some guys like me nice and others prefer me nasty and that's the me you're getting tonight!"

Nick gently licked Steve's dick and balls momentarily to give him a taster of what he'd be missing out on and to taunt him as he neared orgasm and then stop which was merciless edging and did this a couple of times as he heard Steve beg to finish him off but denied him this much pleasure!

"Steve bad boys don't get rewarded they get punished, I am working your dick even engaging in a little oral for two reasons; to show you what you'll be missing out on and so you shoot your load for one reason and that is that then your feet are going to be so fuckin' sensitive they'll be fun to tickle torture and generally toy with and knowing you not liking them touched making this something all the more exciting for me to do!"

The feather tickling was making Steve laugh and moan, the combination of the sensation overload driving him crazy as he begged Nick to stop, he was exhausted and pleaded with Nick to stop or jerk him off, let him come but Nick ignored him until after another half hour driving Steve demented he gripped Steve's hard 6" and jerked him off and Steve shot like a fountain!

Then Nick was again by Steve's feet and looking at his perspiring victim and with his fingers exploring every inch of the masculine and so ultra-sensitive socked feet facing him, stroking each socked foot so gently and saying that rough tickling providing one kind of sensation but not as irritating as a consistent deliberate soft stroking and taunting him that he'd not even got his socks off him as he continued with the gentle caressing of both big socked soles from heels to toes!

Nick saying he didn't normally focus attention on any guy's socked feet so long but there was the exception to every rule and having shot his load saw how super sensitive Steve's feet were and this was punishment not pleasure after all and slowly ran his fingers up n' down both socked feet loving seeing Steve writhe on the bed!

"You know Steve I can see how much sweat your socks have absorbed in the day, darker patches showing around your toes and heels and the strong smell of your feet, not pungent but a healthy manly smell which is one I'm partial too, that's my nose against them both Mmmmmm oh yeah love inhaling your man-stink Steve, love the warmth of your feet against my face and toes pressed to my nose but do they taste ripe, let's see!"

Nick flicked his tongue along both socked soles briefly making Steve giggle and wiggled his toes which Nick said was a positive sign as he loved licking bare feet and sucking and nibbling bare toes but licklish feet, so tongue ticklish ones his preference and Steve clearly wasn't going to disappoint him in this respect!

Nick stroked both socked feet again as Steve clenched his socked toes but all Nick did was pull them back and tickle underneath them all saying his very ticklish feet needed a ticklish workout and with him that's what they were going to get so Steve had better toughen up as it was going to be tortuous and continued the a light, teasing, tormenting exploration Steve's socked feet but then suddenly shocked him by scribbling his fingers over both feet simultaneously with greater speed and intensity to make his point as Steve begged helplessly for his torturer to quit!

"Just keeping you on your toes Steve so expected from a diabolical tickler who likes what he does and takes pride in it and these size 11 feet are such a perfect target and when I get down to sucking your toes and maybe a mouthful or two toes at time guaranteed you'll be in hysterics! That's it Steve flex your feet, wiggle your toes as you sure as hell will be in a few moments as the socks are coming off!"

Nick wore a smile of devilish satisfaction hearing the muffled protests as both socks were slid off Steve's feet at last but very slowly and teasingly and the barefeet's powerful scent really arousing for Nick who placed his tongue to the centre of Steve's right sole and began licking and licked all over Steve's right foot, painting it with his saliva literally, his wet tongue proving a devastatingly ticklish tickle tool on Steve as Nick had guessed it would!

Nick loved the delicious taste of the manly foot he was orally servicing, nibbling Steve's toes and kissing them all and scraping his teeth along the crevice just below Steve's big toes made him insane with ticklish agony! Nick rubbed his face against the bare right sole and licked the top. the sole and the toes of Steve's right foot and then his left foot driving Steve totally berserk!

"Fuck Steve, you know something you are ticklish! Just love your sweaty, well tanned, trembling barefeet and exploring your long toes and sensitive soles with my tongue!" said Nick

Then a change of tactic and a gentle but firm, foot rub but telling Steve not to trust him as any second the bearable massage of both feet and fondling of them was liable to change into something much harder to cope with and he started to lighten his touch gradually and then tickled both feet still gently but letting Steve know he relished in knowing how extremely sensitive they were and the massage had helped him find the most sensitive areas and that his toes, his long toes were very responsive and stroked under and in between them and Steve erupted with muffled giggling!

Nick used one had to grip Steve's toes and bend them back and the other to stroke under them and right foot first. After the left foot he resumed a one finger stroke along each sole from heels to toes and then traced circles in the arches with the pad of his finger before employing the use of all five fingers on each foot and delivering a real merciless tickling but then worsening things sawing a pipe cleaner in between Steve's real sensitive toes which rendered him breathless!

"Now even I have to say Steve that tickled you and it's instantaneous reactions like that which make me realise why I am a tickler and good at what I do, who needs a guy's dick when you can as easily have ten dicks to play with; his toes and for me Steve there's no contest! Fuck I love feet Steve, all shapes, smells, tastes and different Nationalities play a part in this as the food diets are different and sizes but 10+ by preference and straight guys definitely as like you they're virgins and I like breaking them in!"

Nick slipped his tongue in between the toes of Steve's left foot and licked all five of them and repeated this on his right foot and then licked the sole of each foot in turn and saliva lubed tickled both feet with his fingertips, lightly stroking both bare ticklish soles loving the sight of Steve's responsive wiggling toes reacting to the sensation of the stroking of the soles of his feet!

Deliberately Nick picked up the pace and traced his fingers up n' down both soles and across both arches, right in the middle of both soles and under Steve's toes! Steve having no option but to endure the unendurable being completely helpless to stop it happening as Nick loved reminding him!

"You so want to pull your feet away right Steve, of course you do it's natural but know they're not going anywhere anytime soon as all I want to do is make you enjoy yourself and laugh and I seem to be making a pretty good job of it, you haven't stopped since I started so I guess I'm doing something right!" teased Nick

Then Nick resumed stroking each foot ever so softly and massaging each foot in turn very slowly and sensually as Steve calmed down and then lulled into a false sense of security Nick ran his fingers faster and harder along both soles so Steve was again laughing uncontrollably, his toes twitching and feet flexing reacting to the insidious tickles delivered from the sudden and relentless attack resulting in Steve being hysterical when Nick stopped again as Steve lay catching his breath!

"It's really no wonder under the radar tickling is implemented as a means of torture really is it Steve as imagine you subjected to tickle interrogation, you'd not last five minutes, the letter home not reading Steve Ambrose died whilst serving his country but died laughing! The quill of a feather really tickles Steve, it is a killer and time to go in for the kill!" said Nick

Nick stroked the quill of the feather up and down Steve's soles and across both arches to the the balls of his feet and then flipped the feather and gently flicked it in between his toes and under his toes and now the tickling was driving Steve insane as Nick zig-zagged the quill of the feather all over the soles of his feet before stopping and indulging in licking both feet again and alternated licking them with then running both hands and fingernails up and down both soles at the same time as Steve laughed hysterically!

'Bzzzzzzz' with no prior warning Nick began brushing the soles of Steve's feet with the electric toothbrush and within seconds Steve immersed in ticklish hell, manic laughter as Nick kept the revolving bristles brushing both soles in turn and then bent the toes back of each foot individually and brushed underneath them and he even realised this might tickle Steve to death and stopped not wanting the complication of a corpse on his hands!

Nick instead stroked the centre of each arch and the middle of both soles where he concentrated the tickles lightly and continuously as Steve thrashed about on the bed. Then got the feather and teased Steve's dick and balls with it saying he'd bored of his feet for the moment and enjoyed making Steve gasp as he could help but get excited and Nick loved edging him and saying he was a bad boy, what would his wife and son think seeing his dick erect like this as the feather caressed his stiff shaft and continued until Nick sensed by the appeciative moans that Steve was nearing climax and stopped!

"Maybe next time Steve, so close and yet so far and I bet you'd love my mouth down there now, the feel of my lips and warm mouth and licks, gentle licks over your balls, fuck yeah sounds hot I'll bet, you bad, bad boy having such perverted thoughts, imagine your Aleisha's reactions!" Nick teased him verbally!

Steve then gasped as Nick licked the soles of his feet and in between his toes, the warm tongue lapped at his toes and soles as he feasted on them and their delicious and raunchy, ripe taste! Nick expertly using his tongue to torture Steve ravenously sucking on and in between his toes and sliding his tongue across the balls of Steve's feet and along both arches and the base of his toes before zooming to the middle of both soles of Steve's so hideously licklish feet!

As Nick licked and his tongue slid up n' down both smooth soles of Steve's feet and taunted his toes the married man was driven ballistic! Nick continued lightly tickling Steve's feet alternating between the left and the right foot and sometimes tickling both of them at the same time. He used his fingers to run up and down the length of Steve's feet and soon his tongue again slid in between Steve's toes and his soles were lubricated by his torturer's saliva!

Then the pads of Nick's fingers tickling Steve's feet and he loving seeing Steve thrash around on the bed severly weakened but laughing and clearly mumbling for Nick to quit as he padded both soles and slid his fingers in between Steve's toes and again licking both soles and licking and sucking Steve's toes saying it might be so different if he'd not lost him business and other feet to enjoy and getting paid for doing so and Steve ought to be grateful this was a freebie saving him the $150.00 fee usually charged clients!

Nick ferociously licked both of Steve's feet all over and sucked on his ten toes and licked in between them all. He pressed his face into both barefeet and took Steve's toes one by one, into his mouth and licked and sucked each one, deeply inhaling the lingering aroma and savoring the delicious taste. Then took two toes at a time before taking a mouthful of all five of each foot at a time and sucked them and licked and nibbled on them all. Nick then licked all over the soles and thoroughly in between all of Steve's ticklish toes!

This followed by a further foot massage and resulting in stroking his fingers up n' down the length of Steve's feet madly flexing as now Nick was accustomed to seeing and began stroking under Steve's toes saying he was giving him something to wiggle his toes for and then licked every inch of both feet again saying he having an insatiable appetite that demanded satisfying as he sucked each toe individually and reminding Steve in other circumstances it might have been his dick receiving oral sex from him!

Nick continued kissing, sucking, nibbling, massaging and caressing Steve's size 11 feet! He sniffed them both and then as he smelled both soles he tickled both feet again so Steve's feet flexed and his toes wiggled as he was tickled and Nick absorbed with tormenting both extremely ticklish stroking the middle of the soles and arches and around Steve's toes the most!

"Oh sorry Steve you wanted to be touched lightly I got carried away there so let's lighten things up a little!" teased Nick!

Nick began lightly touching Steve's feet again and telling him he had perfect soles for a tickler, both very smooth and loved his long toes clenching as his feet were played with and massaged and fondled both feet before resuming as he told Steve one final tickling and Steve squirmed as Nick's fingers stroked from heels to toes over both Steve's feet and tickling them individually and then simultaneously for maximum effect letting Steve know he was under Nick's complete control and maintained the truly unbearable endless stroking over both Steve's feet!

Then the tickling stopped and Nick ran his nose along the base of Steve's toes and gave each foot a final tongue bath! He finally released a tickled out Steve who would never make the same mistake again for anyone if he ever wanted to be touched by a man again which now seemed doubtful, he'd be safer sticking to engaging in fantasy or not being a 'No-Show'!

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back