• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lili and the Stranger f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Lili never felt so clean and yet so dirty in her entire life. As she lay naked in her bed, still soaking wet and panting, she couldn't believe that she actually did it...she struck up a conversation with that attractive stranger in the bar, she flirted, invited her home and had some amazing shower sex. Not bad for someone who has been labeled as a recluse.

As as the stranger finished tongue fucking Lili in the shower, lili prepared to give her all that she had. Lili leaned forward and began gently nibbling on her nipple, only to be stopped by a gentle push on the forehead "No, no sweetie...get out of this tub and lay on the bed...I want to take it over there." Lili was more than willing to comply, she stepped over the tub and grabbed a towel "uh uh! I want to dry you off, dear" the stranger said with a devious grin "you just wait for me on the bed!" Lili giggled and hopped up onto her queen sized bed.

"Close your eyes, lover!" the stranger called out from the bathroom. Lili had been fooled before and her suspicious nature kicked in "Um, I prefer to keep them open if you dont mi--" The stranger climbed onto the bed and up Lili's legs, stopping by at her plump, soaking pussy and giving it a few pets with her tongue. Lili gasped and shuddered..."Relax, baby! Don't you trust me?"' the stranger said as she crawled up Lili and lay on top of her, hugging her body with her own.

She reached for the towel wrapped around her waste and began patting Lili's wet body. She pat her face dry before rubbing the towel over her hair and kissing Lili's plump pink lips. This lulled Lili into a warming sense of security. "You like this, baby?" the stranger said as she wiped under Lili's chin, her neck, her collarbone...then planting baby kisses along the collarbone...Lili finally answered "mmmmhmmm!" as she closed her eyes...

Lili was still determined to keep her senses keen on what was going on...she brought home a stranger after all, and one she had only known for about 3 hours before bathing with her... but then the stranger's delicate wiping at Lili's once wet luscious breasts soothed her into a state of near euphoria...the stranger lingered there longer, caressing those marvelous plump globes and allowing her tongue to trace over the erect nipples, making Lili's legs wiggle and* a chuckle erupt from her sternum.

"mmmmmm...these breasts taste soooo good, baby...." she crawls up your body once again to whisper erotically in your ear...."now....shut...shut your eyes...." she says before she shoves her dexterous tongue into your ear.. Lili's pelvis twitched...she could feel her natural lube forming at her lips between her legs...she closed her eyes tight..."Yes...good little girl..." the stranger said as she began kissing at her neck...sucking on it...trying hard not to leave a hickey on her fair, supple neck.

Lili was in heaven...she was with a beautiful women who seemed to be concerned with nothing more than pleasing her...she slowly and gradually moved lower...onto the base of Lili's neck and onto her shoulder...gently lifting her right arm and stretching it outward toward the corner of the bed...but kissing her down the length of her arm...making a trail of soft, warm kisses down the length of her arm.

Lili was enjoying every last peck, every touch, every brush of the stranger's long mahogany brown hair against her body. She could have fallen asleep in her pure bliss bubble if the didn't feel a light tug on her delicate wrists. Before Lili could react, not even a nanosecond later the stranger speaks up...."keep your eyes shut, puddin'! Be a good widdle girl for me aaaaand..." she began petting at Lili's open palm and lightly tracing at her wrist..."...keeeeep....themmmmmmm....shhhhhhhhhuut!..." Lili nodded in compliance. It felt too good. What could possibly go wrong?

"Keep your arm like that for me, ok, baby?" Lili grinned and nodded. The stranger rolled on top of Lili and kissed her forehead, nose and then plunged her tongue into Lili's mouth. Lili was drunk on passion. Lili tried to reach for the strangers face and pull her closer but the stranger slapped her hand away "uh uh! I want you to stay in this position, OK? No moving, little lady!" "Sorry ma'am! Proceed in, er, drying me!" Lili said with a chuckle of how weird that sounded. She felt a little empowered, almost like a queen because who else has someone else willing to dry them post shower. Lili could get used to this.

Suddenly, without warning, Lili felt a sharp tug on her left wrist. Her eyes jolted open, as if a fire alarm clock went off next to her face. She turned and looked and saw the naked stranger giggling as she was trying Lili's left wrist down to the Iron bed frame. "Wha--HEY! What are you doing??"

Lili stared at the towel that bound her to her bed. As anyone would she tested it against her own strength, pulling and pulling as far as her limited reach could go. But it was no use. She was down tight. "Wuh-whu-what are you....what is happening now?" Lili tried to giggle to keep it cool and together, but it came off as awkward. The stranger giggled a maniacal, fear inducing laugh..."Now now, baby...don't be scared...we're just gonna have a little fun? My big girl likes fun, doesn't she? DOESNT SHE?" ...her terms of endearment and baby talk quickly turned from welcoming and cute to sounding like a master talking to her puppy..."DOESNT SHE? DOESNT MY BIG GUWL WIWI? BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!" a menacing peregrine appeared on her face. Lili's eyes widened even more than before.

Lili gulped hard..."So...you're in to, like, bondage type stuff?" She tugged again at her restraints, testing her dominant right arm against the skillfully made knot the stranger made with the thin towel. Lili sank and realized why her eyes needed to remain closed. She felt humiliated. At he same time, she had already been having a good time and tried to think optimistically. "I...I. I guess I could get in to this...." The stranger smiled and moved toward the foot of the bed...Lili began to sweat. She could deal with kinky sex, she could deal with being talked down to like a naughty, naughty school girl...but she wouldn't, no, couldn't deal with the stranger going anywhere near her feet...the awful sensitiveness of her feet would be way too much to deal with restrained.

The stranger teased Lili...touching lightly at Lili's legs and then retracting her hand as if she was testing the temperature of a hot iron. Lili flinched. The beads of sweat collecting on her forehead were now starting to run. The stranger started lightly tapping with her four fingers at the top of Lili's toes. As she did this, she bit her lip seductively...Lili kicked out "No! NO! NO! I cant play like this, ma'am. I really cant...my feet are far too sensitive for this! Please do whatever you want, just please don't touch my feet!"

The expression on the stranger's face went from smiling and seductive to poker face. She just stared at Lili right in the face. Lili didn't know what to do or what the stranger was thinking so she just stared back. the room became deathly silent. You could only hear the ticking of the clock and the light panting of Lili's breath. Lili cleared her throat and found the courage to speak "Soooo...is that ok? I'm not lame, I'm no prude...I am so down for everything else. I will gladly be your bitch, ma'am!" she said with a giggle. The poker face didn't disappear from the stranger's face. She just played with her long, silky dark brown hair and brushed it back with her fingers to get it out of her face. She touched her hard pink nipples and warmed them with her hands. Then she looks up at Lili. Again, no apparent expression. Lili didn't know what to do. Did she offend her new lover? Lili smiled and repeated herself. "I am so ready for anything you want to do. I am really excited. Just please, no feet" At that point the stranger's expression turned back into a smile. She started laughing from deep within her chest, that then exploded in to laughter that erupted from her mouth 'BAAAAHAAAHAAA! OHHHH this is so good!' ... "Wha-what is, ma'am?" Lili asked meekly..."Well, I've got 2 things to tell you, little lady....number 1.... You really shouldn't have said anything about your feet..." ...Lili's face grew horrified "Oh? well I'm serious please do----ohhhhh oh! ohhhhhh! BWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAA!!" ...the stranger put her fingers in the center of Lili's right arch and scraped upward lavishly* Lili blasted her laughter across the room and kicked out as if her foot was set on fire.

"NO! NO! NONO! YOU CAAHHHAHAHAA! YOU CANT! PLEASE!" Lili pleaded. "Well, butch, you shouldn't have said anything about those tootsies of yours because THEY. ARE. MINE. NOW" the stranger said with emphasis. Lili calmed down and unleashed a verbal assault on the stranger "OK YOU FUCKING BITCH, GAME IS OVER, UNTIE ME NOW YOU FUCKING PSYCHO! YOU UNDERSTAND MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRR---?--RRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

In the middle of Lili's little tirade the stranger calmly came over to Lili's face and stuffed her and Lili's own used panties in to her mouth. "I cant have you disrespecting me like this, buttercup. Besides, if your neighbors hear, and well, I am a stranger....where would that leave me? Behind bars? Try to be more considerate, eh, puddin?" Lili was yelling muffled nonsense through the panties but it rendered no positive results for Lili. While she was busy throwing her muffled fit, the stranger helped herself to Lili's drawers and seemed to be looking for something. "AH! looky here!" she said as she held up a pair of Lili's favorite black thigh high stockings. The stranger whistled as if cat calling "These are sexy! Why don't we just try them on you...it'll get me in the moooooo---ooood!" she said seductively.

Lili thrashed and thrashed. She was pissed and really didn't want to be tickled. The stranger just laughed "Oh little darlin, you're so cute...I grew up on a farm. I know how to rope and subdue a ornery cow!" she said with a laugh. "Also grew up with brothers - ALL wrestlers...you keep kicking and thrashing like that, well, you're just giving me a fun little challenge.!"

The stranger stood at the bottom of the bed and pretended to spit into her hands and rub them together..."Its go time, baby!" she announced as she grabbed the stockings and jumped on top of Lili's torso and jabbed her fingers into Lili's sides and tickled her ribs lavishly. Lili burst out into muffled laughter. "KOOOOOTCHI KOOTCHIE KOO KOO! HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUN!" the stranger said as she tickled lili senseless. When she saw lili weakened, she grabbed her right leg and held it down as she rolled that nylon onto Lili's leg. Pulling it up tight and making the material taut against those sensitive feet.

"WOOOOOOO! success!" The stranger announced. "And now lets get this other one on!" Lili wasn't going down without a fight she kicked and kicked and tried to cross her legs. Tired of this game, the stranger quickly emptied a pillowcase and tied down Lili's right ankle to the iron post at the bottom of the bed.

With only one foot kicking out, the stranger got on the bed, sat on Lili's crotch and took control of Lili's knee, much like putting a horseshoe on a horse and got the other stocking on her foot. The stranger then rolled off the bed in exhaustion "Woooo weee little lady...you're making me work for my pleasure, aren't you?" She walked to the foot of the bed and took in the sight of Lili splayed out on the bed, panties stuffed in her mouth and those lovely stockings on.

The stranger grinned wildly. "I am so glad I got those on! You, my little slut, look absolutely delicious in those! I'm serious! I wasn't looking forward to touching bare feet...but now that you got these gorgeous babies on, I am really gonna enjoy gettin at those feet!"

Lili lay stunned in silence over what was about to occur. She was exhausted from her struggle, humiliated at the situation she was in and yet at the same time, very much aroused. Her hard nipples and dripping wet pussy gave her away.

The stranger looked at Lili like a wolf about to devour her prey. There was a fiendish glean in her eye and she wasn't about to waste this moment. She savored it. She finished tying down the last of Lili's appendages, her left ankle to the bed post. She saw the awful fright in Lili's eyes and also noticed the little wet spot on the silk comforter underneath her butt. "I know how to calm you down" the stranger said with a wink as she dove between Lili's spread legs and lapped up the wetness around her lips. Lili shuddered and moaned and again closed her eyes. She only concentrated on the sensation at her throbbing pussy. Trying for a moment to forget the other target spot the stranger mentioned.

The stranger licked and sucked and licked at Lili until a small amount of glistening white liquid came out of her. She grinned and stood up. "Now that you've been thoroughly taken care of....ITS MY TURN!"

Lili's eyes grew big as she gasped and tasted the faint, dank taste of pussy juice from the panties in her mouth..she choked a little but then cleared her throat and screamed a muffled scream through the panties. She screamed and screamed, drooling a combination of saliva and vaginal discharge down her chin. She was trying to distract herself from the four fingers that were dancing at the top part of her right foot, but she just couldn't ignore it. She felt it alright. And felt it in the worse way. She could feel the strangers strong and dexterous index and middle fingers tickling and tickling away at the top part of her foot under the big toe. Right at that ball, right above her arch. She could feel each stroke as the nylon made her fingers seemingly move faster across the top of her foot.

"MMMMMMMHMMMMM! I've gotta say my little bitch, I'm really REALLY loving these stockings....so smooth against my fingers...I could do this all day!" She grabbed Lilies foot by the top and dug her nails at the base of Lili's toes....Lili howled through the muzzle...she took long sensuous strokes and bit her bottom lip as she got off on torturing poor lili.

Lili scrunched her toes, trying to ball her feet into a tight little ball, anything to get relief from this maddening tickling sensations...."OHHH NO YOU DONT YOU LITTLE SLUT!" the stranger tried to pry apart Lili's balled up toes, nylon getting bunched up under there like an overstuffed sub sandwich.

The stranger then changed her approach and tickled the top part of Lili's right foot...getting into the spaces in between Lili's toes as well as she could so that Lili would be forced to release her vice grip of her toes...the stranger so enjoyed Lili's tormented cackles that she started attacking her heel...strumming on it like a guitar...the sensation so great on Lili's nerves that she finally released her grip "AHA!" the stranger said as she dug hard into Lili's arch. As she forcefully grab Lili's foot and attack it with my fingers like a spider crab break-dancing across a nylon floor.

The stranger mouthed words that got at the core of Lili's brain....“Can you feel my fingers on you? they're right at your arch, nails carving deeper and deeper...getting nylon stuck between my nails...pulling and stretching that elastic material until I can hear your muffled pleas for mercy echo in my ears but i will not relent...I wanna hear...I wanna see you cum so i scratch and I scritch at the top of your foot...nerve endings on fire shooting off flooding your brain with a fiery cacophony of pained and pleasurable sensations.”

Poor Lili try as she might tried to not give in an satisfy this strangers desire to have a forced ORGASM but Lili's body succumbed and she came like an erupting volcano....and when the eruption/s were over the stranger was no where to be found. Lili lay there wondering...was this just her wild imagination getting the best of her and her libido and did the stranger really EXIST.....Mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Fantastic story! I really liked the part where the stranger forced Lili to wear nylons. Very creative! Please continue this saga!

thank you "musictkls" we'll see. Been awhile since I got my creative juices flowing

wow!! almost missed this...hadnt been on in bit. Not sure how you managed to slip this great story past me but Im glad I caught it...missed ya!

I love your stories! I love how Lili gets taken advantage of and tickled out of her mind and body

I second that Prime....nothing like the ticklish being taken advantage of...lol

Omg....didn't mean not thanking you flash112...I appreciate all compliments and even constructive criticism since that makes me a better writer.

woweeeee!! was that a suggestions for a story tiger...? "Justine and Soraya vs Deppy? mmmmm Im down but I think the original writer has that on lock.

newest.....thanks for the private message. We'll chat up soon....promise?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back