• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aaron's Tickling M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I met Aaron and he was exactly as he described himself, tall, dark and handsome, early 30's and Iranian/Irish an interesting combination with as I saw large size 13 feet and welcomed him in and said I really hoped he was ready for things we had spoken about and he looked at me saying he was here to please and pleasure me and said he had worn black socks and straight from working in the restaurant had been on his feet all night so was sure they'd appeal to me.

I had said I wanted his feet smelly like feet should be and for me the best part of ckling someone's feet being when they either hate it or are really ticklish on their feet and try to resist laughing or both as Aaron in fact is and does! Aaron told me he'd not been tickled since a teen by his two elder brothers but knew he would satisfy me as he hated being played with on his feet and would try to stop himself reacting to my playing with his feet. His excitement was being out of control! It was 11pm so we went to the bedroom and he stripped to his socks and briefs and allowed me to secure his ankles together but requested his arms being free and I told him no problem as I wanted his feet secured as that was where I would be staying, by his feet as agreed!

Agreed? Aaron being straight yes agreed! He stripped to his boxers and socks and was secured to the bed, his feet and lay still as I faced the socks worn all day by him and having an intoxicating smell immediately appealing and I licked the socked toes of both feet and saw him flinch as I tasted his sweat and scent and then nibbled his socked toes, more flinching as this slightly tickled him so then gently stroked his socked soles as he drew deep breaths. He was fighting giving in but I more than happy to take my time breaking him!

I lightly traced my fingers over his arches simultaneously as his socked toes wiggled and with the pads of my fingers ran up n' down the socked soles as he gasped and continued tracing the contours of his feet and examining the shape of his toes. I loving the natural warmth of his feet, big n' sweaty feet that I pressed my nose to sniffing deeply seeing him flex his toes as the new and varied sensations working on him! I then slid a finger down inside his right sock and stroked the naked arch of his foot which made him squirm as doing the same with his left foot did. Then traced both socked soles and saw under his toes a very sensitive spot and began massaging each socked foot to make them both very hot, nice n' smelly!

I buried my face in his stinky socked soles and continued rubbing his feet with increased vigour and sniffed them deeply again and again making him moan softlyas I rubbed my face all over both feet and then peeled off each sock very slowly and his bare soles were warm and soft and very sensitive as I stroked them lightly from heels to under his toes hearing deeper gasps from him. I licked his right sole slowly up to his toes and loving the taste as I lapped at every inch of his right foot and then followed suit with his left sole licking teasingly and loving the musky aroma and taste of the feet mine to enjoy!

I grew bolder as I started slobbering all around his left sole and then switched to his right one and nibbled lightly along both insteps in turn savouring the smell and taste of Aaron's feet and then sicked on each of his ten toes, one after the other! I sucked my way down each of his right toes and then his left toes and ran my tongue in between his toes and took both toes in my mouth simultaneously! I then pressed both huge soles of his feet against my face danced my tongue over both of them!

Aaron still fightiing reacting but his wiggling feet writhing against my face telling him I would soon get what I wanted and was being silent deliberately to make it more dramatic, the only sounds being my mouth working over his feet, sucking and licking and deeply inhaling his foot smell and his moans. I continued sucking his toes which curled under my tongue as I lightly tickled the arches of his feet and sucked and nibbled his toes as I bathed both feet with my saliva, licking the salt of his sweat! His toes really enticed me having a rich taste I craved to enjoy more and lightly licked the base of his toes and caressing under them saw it really tickled and then took both big toes in my mouth simultaneously and sucked and licked them making him moan but he laughed as my tongue then slid in between his toes one after the other!

"That's it Aaron and now feet tied it is time to give you something to laugh about and knowing you hate it you can expect no mercy!" I said as I enthusiastically sniffed both feet, feet with an incredibly strong smell that I deeply inhaled and enjoyed the scent of which was totally intoxicating and continued licking his bare soles and licking his bare toes! I was orally passionate with his feet, sucking his toes and running my tongue all over the soles of his feet tasting his delicious sweat! I slid my tongue in between each toe in turn savouring the delicious taste of them. I ran a single finger along his right arch and then his left as he laughed softly!

I suddenly used all my fingertips to savagely scratch up and down both of his bare, trapped soles at once and Aaron's whole body squirmed at the teasing and tormenting sensation as he still tried to fight loud laughter but continuing to stroke up and down the soles of his feet, he had a battle on his hands, perhaps feet! I knew as he did that it would soon prove impossible for him not to react! I told him that I needed to open pandora's box and then mercilessly drew the serrated edge of the key in between his toes and began running the edge of the key quickly back and forth over the balls of his feet, the right foot then the left foot seeing him writhing on the bed, hands opening and closing involuntarily as he gripped the duvet.

"Tickle right Aaron, yes it tickle, tickle, tickles and I am just starting!" I said dragging the key in the centre of each sole in turn

"STOP! STOPHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHASTOOOOPITAHAHAHAHA!"

I then used all my fingers of both hands to lightly, very lightly trace over the soles of his feet, touches deliberately feather light over his soles and told him that gentle and soft tickling more often than not the most effective tickling technique and his clenching toes showing me that with him this was certainly true! Aaron proved being totally helpless and vulnerable to the gentle touch on his soles from heels to toes stroking up and down, up and down as eventually he could take no more and the explosion of laughter that had been building up inside of him exploded in a torrent of hysterical giggling!

I began nibbling his big toes and he went absolutely wild! Aaron no longer able to keep in control laughed loudly and completely uncontrollably. as my tongue licked in between his toes as i scraped the edge of my teeth along the pads of his toes! I loved the sound of his laughter and the rich flavour of his moist, sweaty soles, as i began licking across his insteps and around his heels, nibbling all the way with my teeth and my slippery tongue. Aaron was in hysterics as I began to drag the quill end of the feather up n' down the sole of his right foot and then his left foot!

"NO Hahahahahhahaa please, not my feet...PLEASE NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEZE!"

"Oh yes Aaron your feet, your feet!" I said and drew sprials round and round in the centre of each sole one after the other with the quill and it was quite clearly unbearable for him but he was determined to endure and taking advantage of this knowledge I again dragged the quill the full length of each sise 13 foot as he laughed but fought to stop himself doing so resulting in deep breaths and gasps from him and then licked his soles and employed the fork, the tines devastating on soles moistened with his natural sweat and saliva lubed. From under his toes gripped by me to keep each sole taut I slowly dragged the tines along the sole of each foot, not pressing hard as inflicting pain isn't my thing but lightly to tickle which it did.

"Such sensitive feet Aaron, so horribly ticklish and so tasty, so salty!" I said lapping at each olive-tinted foot with soles I so loved licking and toes reacting to being nibbled so perfectly. His feet always do as Aaron is now my 'Tickle-Toy' and so less sensitive now than on this our first meeting I'm describing. His feet so super-ticklish and especially to my tongue and teeth as I orally feast on them as I did this first time, licking the balls of both feet, sucking and slurping on his toes individually or mouthful by mouthful and lapping along both insanely licklish soles.

Now as opposed to our first meeting he sometimes finding himself in a ticklish threesome as I invite two ticklers to come to my place to take full advantage of his feet, always just his feet but a foot each and my directing proceedings and he is fully bound to the bed as the tickle is tickle torture so there needs to be no means of escape for him from that! Always first tickled in his socks and then barefoot which he begs not to happen as he knows the two ticklers are there to impress me with their tickle techniques and they differ but two Chinese Tops I invite often as they work together and are bastards, the chopsticks they know how to use very effectively!

He stays some nights and when he is asleep I uncover his bare feet and lightly tickle them to wake him and his feet secured before sleep I then tickle one foot after the other and love drawing circlesvery slowly over his feet and an inkless ballpoint pen doing this soon guarantees him awake! Instantly laughing and trying to escape but to no prevail and he goes insane when in the darkness two ticklers invited off line are with me and begin tickling his feet as he yells and thrashes about on the bed as they tickle torment his helpless feet! It tickles him like crazy and he laughs hysterically before I allow him to go back to sleep!

This first meeting though once I had enjoyed his toes orally I again very lightly tickled his left and right foot alternating between them every few seconds. Then moved to his toes and he began to cringe and clenched his feet. This was really tickling him and I ran a finger along each arch and across each sole and lightly stroked his feet one after the other continuously and getting such a kick out of it with feet as ticklish as Aaron's. I showed no mercy, raking my fingers up and down his feet and loving seeing him desperate to pull his feet away from my teasing tickle laughing and thrashing around on the bed. I held his toes back and tickled! I drew circles on his soles very lightly and he kept a consistent giggle the whole time and flexed his toes which I then held back and scraped his arches which then as now really gets to him!

I stopped to hear him tell me how his two elder brothers tortured his feet with tickles and they would take a foot each and scramble all ten of their fingers all over the foot they worked on individually and liked to see who could get the greatest reaction from him. Both loving his super-senstive feet and his yells muffled often as they not wanting their parents woken but as they all shared a bedroom and he the only ticklish brother, he always their target!

They never lickled his feet and told me that he was glad as my doing this was hellish for him and something indulged in by me and something I always encourage any invited ticklers to subject him to as he reacts so violently to it. They'll often oil up his feet too and use the hairbrush or electric toothbrush on them, I love the natural taste of feet and don't use oil as this would ruin that taste and smell for me but like to see other ticklers subjecting his feet to an oiled tickling! This night of meeting though was this tickler's dream made a reality and resulted in his knowing he'd served the purpose he wanted to do, to pleasure me and he left some good few hours later knowing this and having been tickled to agreeing to being my personal 'Tickle-Toy' with the electric toothbrush which is an excruciatingly ticklish tool on his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back