• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story!! "The Girlfriend And I"

TicklishVampire

TMF Novice
First, let me begin by saying that I, myself, am still 'in the closet' about how much I love being tickled... except for with one person. Liz, my girlfriend. *tiny grin* She's one of the best 'ler's around. But we found it out by accident.

We were out for a walk, and it was kind of late at night... I guess. *shrugs* To me it was more like lunchtime. Anyway. We were out walking, and we just got to teasin' each other... Which is something we do often... If you didn't know us, you'd think we hated each other, the way we can hurl insults. However... that night I was a bit off. She got a zinger in, and all I could say was "Well.. You have STUPID hair!" Which we both knew was... amazingly lame, since she knows that I love her hair.

Anyway. She looks at me and goes " 'Stupid hair'?? That's the BEST you can do??" So she just kind of starts laughing at me... which is my cue that I've lost this round, but... I didn't feel like losing. So, while she was giggling, I pounced.

Another thing we do a lot is wrestle. Martial arts is a hobby that we share... in fact, we kind of met through it. But I caught her off guard, and she didn't have time to put up her defenses. I know she expected me to pin her, but... I was ready for some payback. So I grabbed her in a firm (not hard) headlock, and started tickling her. Now I'd done that before, but never holding her still. Just.. you know, the quick grab to the sides when her arms are up or something.

Anyway, I tickled up and down her ribs for a good thirty seconds or so, (I absolutely LOVE her squeal, it's adorable), and let her go when she admitted that I won. So I felt rather proud, you know? I'd not only won the 'arguement', but I'd gotten a little tickling in, too, even though I prefer to be tickled myself.

Well... I wasn't prepared for what would happen when we got home...

(*grin* Curious as to what happens next? Good. I'll continue it later. M'too tired to type more, now.)

there you are!

I was wondering if we would hear from Spikey again. Have you written any more of your Buffy tick-fic? Good story about you and your girlfriend, can't wait to hear the rest. Didn't Spike hurl that deep insult at Buffy once? :p

I hope you will be writing more of the fic 'cause it surely rocks. Lovin' the real life adventure though too.

Kat :cat:

what's your website address again?

What's the address for your site, the one with your fiction again? I thought it was one of the things in your sig but all I managed to do was get myself tickled and have my brain eaten :D

Kat :cat:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back