• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish teacher's tuition M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Colin I'm bringing Ryan Collier home with me tonight, yeah that's right the new support teacher as another anonymous note of complaint about his conduct, the third this month and two last month, yeah I have spoken to him about it and he's denied it all but the students having no reason to make this up! I thought of asking at random some students if they know anything about it but then thought no we could teach the teacher a lesson, he's not going to say anything to anyone and risk an enquiry or I will report him so he'll be under the impression he's coming home with me to talk about his future! So see you at 7pm, bye now!"

The college Principal 35 yr old David Parker called the 6' support teacher into his office after the day ended and sure enough Ryan only too happy to accompany him home and the principal's boyfriend 33 yr old Colin Jarvis fixed 27 yr old Ryan his rum and cola with the knock out drop added and he came to an hour later on the bed of the couple, secured to it naked except for size 11 black loafer shoes and socks and on his back blindfold and gagged.

Ryan felt a ticklish sensation as Colin was sliding the feather up and down his legs lightly stroking his inner thighs and stroking his balls, the feather caressing him in between his legs as his flacid dick began to harden as he squirmed in the silence and still feeling fuzzy in the head was confused as to what was happening then sensed his shoes being slipped off his feet and pulled at his bonds using all his strength but there was no means of escape. He tried to speak but realised he was gagged. Colin slid his hand along Ryan’s shaft, his fingers slipping to curl around the head and stroking lightly as Ryan moaned and reacted as David began to rub Ryan's black socked feet, Ryan feeling totally vulnerable and helpless and then Colin spoke

"Guess his feet get your approval then David!"

"Yep you got great feet Ryan, both warm n' sweaty from the day so you like being touched as you seem to like touching and deny it all you want, talk about your girlfriend all you like I don't buy it, your dick seems to like Colin's touch too and these feet seem very sensitive!"

"Oh you're in trouble Ryan, David loves ticklish feet, lucky for me I'm not too ticklish but when we have 3'somes the third party often has been and learns how foot fixated David is but hmmm you got a nice dick n' balls more my thing! Colin said as his fingers tightened around Ryan's erect dick and speeded them up along the shaft of Ryan's dick making him moan more!

David was facing the socked feet he was going to so enjoy playing with loving the warmth eminating through the black nylon socks and their musky odour and he began to slowly massage Ryan's right socked foot as Colin had stopped stroking the shaft of Ryan's dick and was fondling and licking his balls. One foot in both hands David was thrilled to be massaging a warm n' sweat moist sensitive right foot.

"Going to get your feet nice n' hot Ryan as they're there going to be tortuously tickled as tonight ticklish teacher's tuition, you are going to be teased and tormented as I have reason you have done to selected students and tickled to tell me who and Colin is going to drive you berserk, you'll be desperate to shoot your spunk for us Ryan trust me!" said David

Ryan could not believe the situation he found himself in but knew he had touched up certain male students but not like this, to this extent but for one reason, the lack of opportunity and he knew this too! Colin was now and sucking Ryan's nipples making him gasp and shudder as simultaneously Colin's fingers were sliding up and down his ribs which tickled and his left socked foot was being massaged but the socked soles stroked as lightly and deviously as David was capable of doing. Both men had Ryan unable to surpress a verbal reaction but words lost in a stream of uncontrollable laughter

"AAAAhhhhh hahah ahhahah ple hahaha ayou ha a nonononon hahahahhahhhhhahahaha if you haha hee hee hahahh on no hahahah Please nohahahahahah quitha ahahano hahhaha!"

"You said you thought he'd be a live one David, you weren't wrong!" said Colin licking Ryan's chest and still stroking his ribs

"I did and when I interviewed him knew I was going to enjoy his feet sometime, somehow but didn't think you'd invite it Ryan but there you go you have and Colin knows how I give guy's feet a proper workout right Colin?"

"Oh fuck yes, I tell you Ryan I wouldn't want to be in your shoes; er I mean socks!" said Colin laughing as David did and Ryan was but not from the joke but from both socked soles being lightly tickled and then tickles stopped and David took hold of both secured feet in a show of dominance and pressed his face into both feet and sniffed the manly foot scent from them saying they really smelled like feet and felt very smooth and soft against his face and then lightly touched them and the moment David's fingers did so unable to beg him to stop Ryan reacted giggling and desperate to be free as the ticklish strokes really drove him crazy!

David then sucked on Ryan socked toes one by one, his tongue exploring them all and he licked both socked soles until they were wet with the combination of his saliva and Ryan's foot sweat and he then resumed rubbing them and caressing them affording both sensations and driving Ryan berserk as his armpits were being licked and lightly stroked by Colin and this tickled him too and the more he squirmed on the bed, the more his ticklers enjoyed themselves with his ticklishness! Colin dipped his fingers in gel and slid his fingers over the head of Ryan's dick teasingly making him whimper as Colin loved making guys do.

"Going to tease the fuck out of you count on it!" he menacingly whispered in Ryan's left ear and licked the lobe as David toyed with Ryan's ticklish socked toes and Colin whispered "David is going to see how ticklish your feet are!"

“No please….noonnahahahahaahahahahahahaha!”

David massaged and caressed both socked feet and sucked on his socked toes and nibbled them driving Ryan berserk as he loved sniffing and licking and sucking all his socked toes as the thin black fabric of his socks clung to every part of each foot. David took Ryan's right foot in his hands and feeling every smooth inch of it and loving the sock was damp from his foot sweat. Ryan's toes were big and stretched the fabric so that David could see their shape perfectly. The fabric strained as it covered the ball of Ryan's foot and he lifted his foot higher and pressed it to his nose. Ryan inhaled his foot lightly at first, grazing the sole with his nostrils.

The smell was amazing as David pressed his face against the arch of Ryan's foot and taking in as much of his manly foot odour as he could. Then David pulled Ryan's other foot towards him and secured together he loved taking in a double dose of their rich foot stink! He really sniifed the rich foot smell! Colin then nuzzled Ryan’s dick, sliding his lips along the underside of Ryan's dick loving seeing it's arousal and Colin loving the dominance and overpowering Ryan always having one desire with all guys; to conquer them and control them and he worked at doing it and David working in tandem got off on weakening any resistance from the guys playing with their feet. Colin sensed Ryan wanted to come hearing him moaning louder and feeling his dick twitching so he stopped touching him and told David to teach the teacher to behave himself.

"Mmmm Ryan love these stinky socked feet but reckon your bare feet are going to be even more appealing to me so ready or not these socks are coming off!" said David as he peeled each sock off each sweaty foot and they were both flawless with long toes and he leaned into them both inhaling as slowly and deeply as he could savouring the pungent odour and perspiration and rubbed his face over both newly bared soles.

“STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T TOUCH MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ryan yelled as he turned his head from side to side as his employer's fingers lightly stroked the length of his soles

"Ryan I am not touching your feet, I'm tickling them!" smirked David as he was handed the feather by Colin saying "Use this!"

David then used the quill end of the feather to stroke the ball of Ryan's right foot. Then did the same with the left foot and soon Ryan was hysterical as the feather quill was devastating and his whole body convulsed at every assault. David was thrilled to see Ryan's secured feet flexing, Ryan's laughter being music to his ears and the more Ryan tried to squrim free the more David tickled his feet using the quill of the feather on his heels, his arches and his toes! Ryan reacting as he might to electric shocks as the feather drew up and down his soles! With the plume of the feather sawing in between Ryan's toes making him shake and as he laughed more he growing weaker and weaker and losing his erection!

The tickling stopped as Colin then licked Ryan's balls and the shaft of his dick and Ryan sensually massaged Ryan's feet and very gently licked the soles tasting the saltiness of them both and then licking the toes but not to tickle but very sensually which kept Ryan's dick hard as Colin's oral attention to it certainly did. David sliding his lips up n' down each of Ryan's toes as Colin's mouth was doing over his dick and streams of precum were leaking from the head of his dick as he moaned!

Colin's strong hands wrapped around Ryan's hard dick, stroking and making Ryan's whole body shiver and Colin deliberately edged Ryan and drew out the teasing torture with one objective in mind and that being to tease and torment Ryan until he was begging for relief. Colin's fingers stroked in between Ryan's legs and stroked under him locating the rim of the teacher's ass and then he felt him there with teasingly light strokes driving Ryan out of his mind.Then more licking on the head of his dick and Ryan moaning as again he felt the pleasure of Colin's mouth and I love seeing him work on guys, no jealousy as we are past that stage with eachother, more friends - companions than passionate lovers after 12 years together!

As Colin worked on Ryan soon enough the teacher was again in uncontrollable laughter but muffled just moaning and squirming as extremely ticklish something David relished exploiting and taking full advantage of and horny even more sensitive and his tongue a wicked weapon on feet as licklish as Ryan's and loved getting down and dirty with Ryan's sweaty, smelly ticklish feet. David having an insatiable foot fetish liked nothing better than sucking, licking, and worshiping Ryan's feet and toes, sucking his toes gained special attention from him as Ryan was finding out but David worked on Ryan's feet from heels to toes slathering his tongue all over them even in between them all! Colin had squeezed some gel on his two fingers and slid them under Ryan and stroked them lightly and teasingly over the rim of Ryan's ass, the tease driving Ryan insane.

"Ryan guess you take it anymore but that's your problem as this is going to last as long as David and me decide and we're going to see you aroused like you never imagined, ever had your asshole fingered, I love finger fucking virgins like you as I can feel you so tight there so you behave yourself for us right or you'll feel fingers inside you, you got that?" said Colin threateningly!

Ryan nodded his head panting as Colin's fingers still lightly stroked the rim of David's ass. Then again Colin's fingers wrapped around Ryan's dick and his tongue slurped around the head of Ryan's dick lapping at his precum and told to he raised his hips to invite Colin's mouth to orally enjoy him and lick the head of his dick as lightly Colin stroked Ryan's shaft and sucked on Ryan's dick harder swirling his tongue around the head of Ryan's dick. David sucked and tasted each of Ryan's toes enjoying the sight of them wiggling while loving their smell and taste and when wiggling in his mouth even more turned on by the teacher's toes! He licked in between them all but then used the feather again and showed no mercy drawing the quill end of the feather the length of both feet loving how unbearably ticklish Ryan was.

Colin also using a feather and gently stroking Ryan's erect dick springing to attention as he squirmed from the ticklish torments he was suffering and Colin dancing his feather along the insides of Ryan's thighs and caressing his balls. David sliding his feather across the top of both of Ryan's bare feet but went nuts really laughing and thrashing wildly as he dragged the feather over his wiggling toes and his helpless and vulnerable soles. As he tickled the soles of Ryan's feet with his feather, Colin stroked Ryan's balls and dick as Ryan was being driven to exasperation!

Ryan was crying out desperately but a reaction from him only encouraging David and Colin to tease him even more and they did not need much if any encouragement as he was a handsome guy with sultry dark brown eyes and short brown hair and clean shaven, tall and ticklish! Ryan then felt a more determined tickling on his feet as David had substituted his feather for his fingers which he danced rhythmically up and down both flexing soles.

Ryan was in hysterics and thrashing about on the bed begging his tormentors to quit but his pleas muffled by both the gag and his raucous laughter! It was clear Colin and David displaying no sense they were about to stop tormenting him! Every nerve in his body was awakened by the intense and prolonged tickling attack. David took a break from teasing Ryan's feet as Colin substituted his feather for his fingers and stared at the unprotected and vulnerable chest of Ryan and slowly he ran his fingers slowly across it and drawing random patterns in the soft hair swirling across Ryan's stomach.

Ryan gritted his teeth and tried with every ounce of strength not to reveal how badly it tickled as Colin stroked his fingers up Ryan's sides and alternated between light and harder strokes and his fingers encircling Ryan's nipples until they grew firm and then licking them and lightly biting them as his fingers stroked inside Ryan's armpits! Ryan's body was tense as he laughed like crazy as his armpits were consistently tickled! Colins fingertips were killers there and he stepped up the pace and ran his fingers all over Ryan's torso while Ryan roared with laughter and squirmed in frustration. Colin smiling at David as he spent time spent exploring every inch of Ryan's torso!

"No more...I can't stand it...ah hah hahhaha!" Ryan dissolved in laughter as Colin ran the feather teasingly inside his armpits and alternating one pit to the other and licking them and Ryan's nipples and David was stroking the bare soles of Ryan's feet and he also alternating foot to foot and the light strokes were maddening and the combination, the sensation overload was driving him wild and then 'BZZZZZZZ'

The revolving bristles from the sonicare electric toothbrush drawn randomly all over both feet one after the other really tickled like nothing else and Ryan was hysterical from the bristles in their relentless tickle as his body got sweaty and Colin placed his mouth over Ryan's dick while still tickle stroking his armpits and sucked hard but then stopped and began stroking the shaft of Ryan's dick with the feather again and then stroking Ryan's balls. Ryan was being driven berserk! Colin swirling his tongue the length of Ryan's dick. The tickles stopped as having deactivated the sonicare David sniffed and sucked Ryan's toes and sucked them gently and sensually! As David was licking Ryan's toes David talking dirty to the teacher saying he bet he wished it wasn't his toes being licked and how he bet he wished a student was where he was and his lips were enjoying the lad's smells and tastes and he was driving the lad berserk delivering a thorough tickling torture to him and saying he and David had private fun with a student just 18 yrs at the college who they paid but he'd have to guess who it might be!

The verbal torment coupled with the physical teasing and tormenting Ryan was enduring was driving him wild and again Colin began orally tormenting Ryan's dick and David left Ryan's feet alone and now Colin sucked Ryan's dick harder and then began to jerk the teacher off, he stroked hard and squeezed Ryan's dick as Ryan moaned with pleasure and then “Aaahhhhhhhh!"

Moments after Colin had removed his mouth from Ryan's dick, the teacher shot his load! Ryan's breath came in desperate panting gasps, his body still sensitive as Colin leaned down and dragged his tongue teasingly against Ryan's nipples and stroked him in between his legs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHH SHITTT NOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!" Ryan was much, much more sensitive, a giggling mess as David worked his mouth along each of Ryan's toes and ran his tongue in between them all and rolling his tongue in circles around Ryan's toes and licking along both soles exploring every inch of them!

Ryan massaged both soles vigorously and licked both soles and in between his toes until his feet were saliva lubed, he enjoyed lickling both feet hungrily and Ryan having shot his load being so ticklish and tickling his left sole in conjunction with his right sole. Ryan had the soles of his feet tickled continually and David relished sucking his toes and licking both of his feet and sniffing their rich and sweaty smell and told by Colin to do as told or he would be finger fucked and Ryan nodded!

Told to rub his feet together Ryan reluctantly did so and he flexed his sweaty soles and wiggled his toes so their sweaty odour wafted in David's face overwhelming and stimulating David's senses as the smell of Ryan's feet grew more intense as he stared at the masculine feet in his face and put his nose to both heels and slid it all the way up both smelly, sweaty soles to Ryan's toes and deeply breathed in Ryan's unbelievably strong, heavy foot odour and relished it hungrily, inhaling them both and then he indulged in licking both of Ryan's feet and sucking on Ryan's long toes and nibbling them one by one and taking mouthfuls of them as Colin told Ryan that he better get used to what had happened to him as it would be something happening again and again if he wanted to keep his job as he would give the names of the students he had assaulted and David would tickle torture his feet until he did or alternatively he would be finger fucked to tell!

"HAHAHAHHAHAAHSTOOOPHEEHEHEHEHAHHAHAAHAHNOOOMOREAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Ryan felt David's tickling fingers on his feet and he nodded that he would tell and he did and was punished being finger fucked by Colin as at the same time David subjected each of Ryan's feet to the sonicare!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back