• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach's sister

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Zach was a normal 14 year old boy, blue eyes blond hair, tanned... and very ticklish. A certain factor which his sister Katie took tremendous power over. Katie and her best friend Amanada tickled Zach every chance they got. They were both 15 so they saw it fit to tickle him many many times. His sister had long red hair, a few freckles and blue eyes. her friend Amanda had medium length brown hair, deep tan, and brown eyes. But what Zach noticed was her tight body and her well-sized breasts. You see Zach has always had sort of a crush on Amanda, though only he knew about it.
So one day Zach and Katie's parents go out on the town, leaving them alone. As soon as they left katie secretly called Amanda to come over ASAP because she had a fun plan. Zach never knew what hit him, one minute he was sitting down typing a report on the computer when katie jumps behind him and tackles him to the ground, quickly digging her long nails into his sides.
"He-y-y!!Hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!"
Zach thrashed about and finally escaped his sister's grasp when Amanda popped out of nowhere and flipped him onto the couch. Zach landed hard and suddenly Amanda landed on his waist, straddling him and poking and lobster-clawing his tummy.
"A-amanda-aahahahahahahaa-noooahahahahahaahaaa!!!"
Katie then ran to the front of the couch and held Zach's arms up, allowing Amanda to tickle with ease. Zach sturggled and wiggled his body fiercely but each time a nail made contact with his body his energy was drained to 0. Amanda pulled up Zach's t-shirt, and started skittering her nails all across his bouncing tummy. Zach's howled with laughter as the brunette danced her nails along his midsection. Katie then began to slowly rub two fingers inside Zach's smooth underarm, causing him to reach a new level of laughter. tears began to roll down Zach's cheeks as laughter poured from his mouth. Amanda began to wiggle a finger inside his bellybutton, which caused his body to buck wildly. She also stroked his sides sexily with her long nails, causing Zach to go insane with the laughter, and the turn on of this hottie tickling him. Amanda continued the stroking with one hand, while the other hand firmly massaged Zach's ribcage. Meanwhile Katie had started to use a lock of her red hair to stroke in Zach's armpit, the result was amazing! Zach was panting heavily and his face was beet red. The girls decided to stop.
"having fun Zachy-poo?" Amanda asked sweetly.
"N-no," zach sighed.
"Well we can change that, can't we katie," Amanda said.
"Yap, mom and dad won't be home for six hours, so we have a loooong time to get a smile on your face," Katie replied. And zach looked in horror as the two girls looked viciously at his ticklish body...
The End

Cute story! Man, I wish I knew girls like that growing up . . . :D

Tummy, I wanna trade places with Zach, but in lieu of that possibility some more stories would be terrific.

Attachments

• dough & carrie part I.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 78
  • dough & carrie part II.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 91
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back