• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playtime M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Jon is a stupid fucker who needed teaching a lesson, no love lost between me and my Mom's live-in boyfriend and finding out he was cheating on Mom with her best friend was crossing the line and was I gonna have fun with him and in a way he would find unbearable and Mom away the weekend ironically with her best friend meant we alone together. As I guessed he spent the evening downtown drinking and playing pool but 2 am got back and surprised seeing me up watching the late movie. He didn't say much but drank another can he told me to get him from the kitchen, I smiled seeing him drink it down and then feeling whoozy from the tab I'd added. I said he best sleep it off and the 6' builder in his early 30's took himself off to bed. Time to get busy I gave it an hour and out for the count lying on his back on the bed and not even his boots off.

Totally unaware as using the bondage straps he and Mom played with I had him secured, bondage more his thing than Mom's but she went along with anything he says and having inherited from Dad, Jon enjoys the life-style she pays for, his new truck and stuff so won't be in a hurry to lose all that so secured slapped him awake and did he look shocked as taking a few moments he realised he was well and truly trapped.

"Hey Jon looks like you're in trouble, yeah big trouble but liking kink you might get off on this we'll see!" I said

"What the fuck? Paul you better quit this right now, what the fuck is this?"

"Oh what you gonna tell Mom yeah, right and er you gonna tell her about you and Susan too yeah, oh of course you are and Mom's gonna forgive you and the bitch with her this weekend, I knew you were no good from the start but love is blind, oh yeah I forgot" and before Jon knew it the leather eye mask blinding him

"Hey look Paul, well me and your Mom we er!"

"Save it Jon, got you right where I want you and I'm in charge in this game and never forgotten your reaction when newly moved in here you and Mom on the sofa and she was giving you a foot rub and even in socks you had to tell her to stop you remember right, well I figured on giving you a foot rub you can't stop and trying out a few other things!"

"No come on Paul quit, come on nooooo!"

Jon helpless as I unlaced each size 14 work boot and faced two very large, very warm, very sweaty feet in well what had been white socks in the morning and now a days dirty and stinking but told him that we had something in common after all, we liked kink!"

"Hmmmm fuck your feet smell good Jon, yeah and you do what I say and my lips are sealed but if not then guess you will find yourself with Susan in her apartment and we both know you don't want that kind of set-up with her, it's just her pussy and tits right so you lie still as you can and Jon if you squirm you'll invite me to make things more intense but your choice!"

I then pulled off both socks and I ran my fingers along the arches of his bare feet and he immediately yelled with laughter and told him if he shut up it would be over soon enough but if not and lightly ran a single finger the length of each foot and was glad to hear his breathing deepen as he fought a reaction and told him this was much more like it and my two fingers just doing some exploring of his feet! I told him they were so soft and smooth which surprised me as he being a builder but no rough skin at all but fuck they are sensitive and it's gonna be fun seeing them reacting to a key, a feather, the dried up marker pen and the electric toothbrush!"

"Noooooh fuck nooooc'mon Paul please noooo!"

"Ssssssh Jon it's a tickle that's all no big deal but well okay size 14 feet yeah a big deal but blame yourself being ticklish" I teased

I then employed all my fingers lightly tickling his feet slowly and as I picked up the pace he finding it harder to remain controlled and told him to try his best and he did and was doing okay until I began licking his right sole, my tongue lapping his foot as then I similarly taunted his left foot. I joked he was spending a session with Mr. Tickles adding that I hoped he'd survive it! He would learn to endure undivided ticklish attention focused on his feet and the exploration had shown me the most ticklish areas to concentrate on; the middle of his soles and toes! He gasped so knew I had hit a nerve and would be hitting on them all! I gripped Jon's right foot with both hands and ran my tongue under his toes and did the same with his left foot and it proved too much!

"NOOOOFUUCKERHAHAHAHSTOOPITHAHAHAHAFUCKOFFHAHAHAHAHA"

I pulled the toes back on Jon's right foot and stroked the taut sole very gently but so ticklish he reacted trying to kick out and danced my fingers over the sole of his foot to reward him and then gripped his left foot and did the same getting a similar reaction from him! I loved seeing all of his toes clench and splay when I then very lightly drew one finger in a circular motion in the middle of each foot and he gasping and breathing in huge intakes of air trying to not react but it was too ticklish for him

SSHHIIIIIIT! HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAAHA!" he lost it as I drew two circles one on each foot at the same time and then began softly and slowly to stroke the soles of his feet and picked up speed and pressure all over both so sensitive soles and toes then a maddening slow stroking of both feet again! Adding my lips licking under his toes and at the same time lightly tickling each foot and then tickling both bare feet with my mouth! My tongue teasing proving very effective and slurping over all of Jon's toes and taking them individually into my mouth and then sucking on them mouthful by mouthful!

Following this with a wild intense tickling of both of Jon's secured feet simultaneously with my focus being the middle of the soles of his feet using the quill of the feather dragged slowly every inch of both soles of his feet. Jon was suffering ticklish hell and I loving every moment subjecting him to it and telling him so but he was going to be allowed to keep seeing Susan but his ticklish feet were mine or else he'd lose everything, the new computer, the designer clothes, holidays, three this year I reminded! him of, this trip to the Seychelles with Susan, Mom's 4th but he would pay a forfeit, his feet mine to play with and with Mom next weekend away for a week he knew what to prepare himself to look forward to and I might even go on line seeking assistants!

Jon freaked out as I stroked the tops of his feet which were also ticklish and then gave the soles of his feet another tickle sometimes roughly and sometimes smoothly but like I told him this was playime as I sucked on Jon's toes and licked in between them all lickling his deliciously tasty ripe feet, my lips were all over Jon's feet, from his toes to the middle of both soles of his feet. I stretched his toes back on each foot in turn and engaged in delivering wild and intense tickles all over both of his feet. I then used the felt tip inkess marker pen to tease the soles of Jon's very hot n' sweating feet!

I loved witnessing Jon's reactions as I lickled and suckled on each madly flexing toe of one foot then the other foot and drew the nib of the maker pen across the balls of his feet and then resumed licking the soles of his feet, feasting on them!

"HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHA" I really tickled the balls of both of Jon's feet! Then both soles individually and then simultaneously and kept alternating between the hard and soft option and orally worked over the toes of Jon's right foot so my tongue slid in between his toes! As his feet were so dampened by the combination of his foot sweat and my saliva they were a real pleasure to torment and tease and as I told him in no hurry to finish and I having one request to protect his self interests financially and he nodded his head and told him a very sensible decision to make and one which he could be sure I would be taking very seriously and he nodded again and then as I licked both soles of his feet which were bound together, I heard music to my ears!

"HAHAHAHAHAPLEASE HEEHEHEEHEEHSTOOOPAHAHAHAHAAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back