• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Yes, No! I Love It! No More! ;3

CiCi-Andi

As usual, you walk in on me staring at my almost naked body in the mirror... Just looking into my own eyes like the narcissistic girl I am as you sneak behind me and give my hips a light tickle. You can see the plea in my eyes... "Damn! You caught me, please go easy! ;)"
Next thing I know, you're carrying my tiny-cute self on your shoulders. Deep down I'm afraid of the next hour ahead, but while you take me to our tickling room I simply laugh as if you're already running those colorful nails across my vulnerable body.
Finally you set me down on the king sized bed, not long before making sure I am trapped on it until you get bored of my sweet and sensitive skin ๐Ÿ˜‹
I am still just laughing and smiling, so so innocent... "Poor wittle baby" you say "do you always have to spend so long in front of that digital mirror?" I just grin in response. What a smart ass ๐Ÿ˜„
My body tenses up and smile widens as you gently grab at my perky girls with those ruby red nails. It's not long before I'm giggling from the titty tickles! "Giggling? I'm gonna need more than that Wittle CiCi :3" you taunt, running your ruby ticklers down to my arms and ribs... "OH MY GOD! ๐Ÿ˜‚" I cry out as you continue, with no care in the world for anything except your desires to gain from my ticklish helplessness.
It's only been 5 minutes, and I'm about to cross into the tickle hell I deserve for being so cute and full of myself ๐Ÿ˜™ "Let me hear you say it bitch ;)" you command as you gently tease my adorable stomach. "I.. It.. It tickl.. It tickles!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚" I scream, turning you on so much. "Say it again! I know you love it..." you demand, deeply messaging my tummy and hips "OH MY GOD! Please stop baby! Baby! It tickles! ๐Ÿ˜„"
You grab a vibrating feather off the hovering night stand nearby. I plead "PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YO..." you rudely interrupt, turning it on and running it across my stomach. The laughs are being drained from my body, as easily as warm Starbucks from a plastic straw... It tickles so fuckin much! "I wonder what this button does... ;)" you joke, twisting the feather in my belly button. "No No! Stop! You're gonna start a fire with that thing ๐Ÿ˜‚" I desperately suggest, with no hope...
You put the clever torture device down, and sensuously run your sharp ticklers past my throbbing p#$$%, down to my lower thighs. I can't take it anymore. I've officially lost my mind... A sane person couldn't tell if I was being tickled, pleasured or having a seizure. "Your smile is too cute CiCilia ๐Ÿ˜‹ I know you secretly want more, don't you?" The thought of it turns you on almost as much as seeing my body squirm on the bed. "YES. NO. No more! Please! Yes, I love it! ๐Ÿ˜ถ" I have no idea what is even going on. The euphoria and torment are both tearing at my soul as you tickle up my legs and carelessly wiggle those nails around my pussy, then the soft area right below my stomach... "I can't take it! Please, tickle my cl#% again! OH MY! It tickles ๐Ÿ˜‚" You don't even acknowledge the cries leaving my quivering mouth, as you get lost in my sensitive crotch. Like HOLY FUCK it tickles so much!
You stop and toss me onto my stomach. "This is my favorite part of our setup my cute pet ;) No chance to escape and I still get to torture you everywhere! ๐Ÿ˜™" You just stand there, staring at my exposed booty... I just giggle and moan, already feeling what you're about to do to me. You then go back n forth between teasing my lovely hips and squeezing my cute little cheeks. I don't know what to do with myself... If I weren't so damn use to the abuse, I'd prolly hyperventilate. "Give me pleasure darling? Please, just a little pleasure?! ๐Ÿ™„" I request, only to be denied as you tickle my thighs senselessly. "YOU BITCH! Oh God! My f$%%in God! Yes, no, AGHH It tickles! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚" You then grab the vibrating feather, using it to tease my feet, up to my thighs and back. I've honestly lost all concept of time... It could have been a day by now for all it mattered... Fuck, it just tickles so much! I can't contain my urge for pleasure. It's driving me absolutely insane. But you don't care, giggling and placing that torturous little feather between my lightly coloured cheeks. "AHHHH!! No, no, yesss mmmm that's so weird, yes! NO! Good Goddess above! ๐Ÿ˜ถ" You just love this part. Watching my vulnerable butt wiggle as it's forced to succumb to the inescapable sensations occurring... It only gets worse when your nails begin to tease the very top of my cheeks... Oh my God, I love it but the tickling is unbearable... "
Maybe it's time to give you what you want poor ba-byyyy ๐Ÿ˜š" You slowly kiss my jiggling butt, which still can't even tell whether it's being tickled anymore. You take a vibrating wand from the small table and push it against my soaking wet cl%#. "OH MY!! hehehehe YES! Oh, oh my! So powerful!" It feels so good, just lightly delivering tickle sensations to my beautiful pu$$%... "You love it more when it tickles don't you? Want me to stop and tickle you?" You joke, lightly teasing my bouncing booty. "PLEASE! MY GOODNESS ๐Ÿ˜‚ I want it! I love the plea..." You interrupt "Aww, you do want me to tickle you? ;)" you sympathize, turning off the wand and squeezing the desperate screams out from my soft hips. "Love! Baby!! Please, pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‚" followed by the careless response "Your welcome! I knew you liked this more! <3" you fuckin tease!!!
You finally give me back the wand... The relief in my moans is unreal... I wonder how many times until you actually let me cum bitch... ๐Ÿ˜

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back