• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very old, but good. /F feet.

TKBob

Very old, but good. Dogs licking feet.

I don't know if this of interest to anyone,or if it has been posted before, but about 2 years ago I was watching an English T.V program called "Don't try this at home"
It was a show about members of the public doing stunts and dangerous
activities. One part of the show however, was about embarrasing activities. One of the presenters would walk around the streets and find three people to do something stupid. One episode, I still remember clearly, invovled foot tickling. The presenter found three women, who, reluctantly followed him to a room. They were put in thick, wooden stocks. The women removed their boots and were barefooted. Then, a dog handler entered and put generous amounts of dog food on their feet. 2 very slobbery Dogs were brought in and licked each womens feet for about 2 minutes each. Two of the women
didn't give very good reactions at all
:(
But the third appeared to be very ticklish and was hysterical.:cool:
I cannot remember what each women looked like, but they were young, and IIRC pretty.

Last edited:
I remember missing that particular episode and I've been kicking myself ever since. Was it all ladies? If it was, darn it! If someone had a clip, or repeated that show somewhere (not likely) then I can rest! Thanks for opening old wounds! :Grrr:

Sorry dude. But I'm sure it was all ladies. It was unuusual because the guy usually chose some men as well.

You could try posting to the Mousepad message board. Maybe someone there might know. This sounds like a great scene. Were they all barefoot or did any of them happen to wear nylons?

Dont try this at home

that was a good scene, but i dont think the girls in question were ticklish in their reactions, they were quite composed in the main.

i remember that! i think that only one or two reacted tickilishly, the others were just freaked out.

fun nontheless. :devil:

Yeah i remember this quite well. I dont remember any of the women being very ticklish nor amazingly good looking but the looks on their faces when the dogs came along were good!

Best said above:- A bit of fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back