• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily's Watersports F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is a new commission story. It directly follows my Jenni stories, The Floor Show and His Turn, but is centered around Jenni's partner in crime, Lily. Enjoy!

It was a big night at the Peekaboo Club, which was odd considering that it was a Thursday night. Andrew didn't mind though. It meant that the girls were busy. He had been hired on full time ever since the night of Jenni's little floor show. Andrew knew that half the reason for this wasn't his work. It was so that the girls would have a source of amusement. And they had just that! It seemed like almost every 5 minutes that went by, there was a quick tickle directed at him. Whether it was one of the girls passing by him in the crowd, or one taking advantage of him having to reach for something... and God help him if he had to stretch upward for any given reason. Sheryl had raised his pay on the condition that he wear only flip-flops on his feet when he was on the clock.

So he was thankful when the place was packed like it was tonight. He currently had no work to do but was still stuck at the club till close. The girls had indeed been nice to him today. Only 13 unexpected tickle attacks in the 4 hours he had been there. Now they were all too busy to worry about him. He walked up to the bar and made himself comfortable in one of the stools. Sheryl walked up to him with a grin.

“Are we having fun yet?” She asked suggestively.

“Let me get a Miller Lite.” He requested. Sheryl giggled and left for a moment, bringing him his drink upon her return. She twisted off the cap and held onto it.

“Um... can I have it?”

“Are you gonna pay for it?” She responded.

Andrew reached into his back pocket for his wallet.

“Uh, uh...” Sheryl wagged a finger at him. “You know as well as I do that your money is no good here.” She had played this game with him several times. A drink for a tease.

“Come on, Shere, there are so many people here to see.”

“And?” She clearly liked the fact that she could humiliate him. “How bad do you want this?” She waved the bottle in front of him.

“Okay...” He conceded, lifting his leg and putting his foot up on the bar. A couple of men and women sitting around the bar were glancing over periodically to see what was going on, but trying not to seem obvious. Sheryl reached over the top of the red flip-flop and positioned a nail between his big toe and second toe. Andrew winced. He knew what was coming. Sheryl moved her finger, just a little, just enough to tickle the webbing between the toe with her fingernail. Andrew tried to hold on but couldn't.

“Plhehehehhehehase...” Sheryl laughed and stopped her playful bullying.

“Here ya go.” She set the bottle in front of him and walked away. He pulled his foot back down from the bar and looked to see some of the customers snickering who had seen the ordeal. It was like this for Andrew on a regular basis now. But while a part of him truly hated it, he couldn't deny the arousal that he felt or the control that all of the girls had on him. Especially Lily.

Lily was the worst. Andrew knew by now that she was a witch. But because of this, she didn't even necessarily have to be near him to touch him. There were times he would feel a stroke or a wiggle near his sides or underarms and look to see her wiggling her finger in the air with an obvious smirk on her pretty goth face. Jenni had started something those few weeks ago, and Andrew couldn't decide if he loved it or hated it.

Lily looked ravishing at the moment. She wore a black see-through slip with matching bra and panties underneath. She embraced her dark side and her make-up showed that. Her face was pale while her black hair and lipstick gave her a classic goth look and appeal. She took the stage once the DJ announced her. The DJ put on “The Perfect Drug” by Nine Inch Nails as Lily began her act. Andrew drank his beer and watched as Lily captivated most of the men in the room. He started to wonder if she even needed supernatural abilities to entrance the audience. She lost the slip and wandered the stage, eventually stripping off her bra and letting her magnificent breasts cause certain customers to dig furiously for bills in their wallets. Andrew never got tired of watching Lily do her thing, even when she set upon him with her wicked tickle spells. Soon, the dance was over. The bar would close soon. Andrew finished his beer and counted the minutes till he could leave, never noticing the glances that Lily sent his way...

Andrew was happy to be home. He walked into his apartment, flipping on the lights and dropping his work bag onto the couch. He sat next to his bag on turned on his laptop. He tried to make it a habit to check his Facebook and Gmail at the end of every night and the beginning of every day. He had a couple of app requests and a few likes on a new picture he had uploaded, but that was it. Boring.

He shut the computer and made his way towards the bathroom. His apartment was decent but one of the things that he truly loved about it, one of the things that made the place unique, was the rather sizable claw tub in the bathroom. Andrew had been more of a shower guy for most of his life but he soon learned just how relaxing a bath in a tub that size could actually be. He took his time getting undressed as there was no reason to rush with as long as it would take the tub to fill. He tested the water with his hand a few times before deciding that it was the perfect temperature. He turned his phone on silent so there would be no interruptions, and he entered the bath.

It was wonderful. The water was hot but only for the first few moments as he submerged himself, then it became pleasantly warm. He felt the heated liquid relax his muscles and even produce a few goosebumps along his arms and legs. This was heaven for him. The only thing at that moment that could have made it any better would have been...

“A beer?” Andrew jolted in the tub, causing some water to spill out as he looked up at Lily. She stood next to him wearing the same slip and underwear that she had worn on stage. She offered him a Budweiser bottle as if she had read his mind.

“How did you get in here?” Andrew asked.

“Duh. Witch.” She rolled her eyes. “Here, have a drink. We both know you were just thinking about how much you wanted this.” He thought for a second and took the bottle from her, letting a splash of the drink flow down his throat.

“Where's the clown?” Andrew asked as Lily walked to the foot of the tub.

“Jenni doesn't know I'm here.” Lily told him. “I wanted you to myself for a while.”

“That's kinda sweet, I guess.” Andrew took another drink. “But it's late, and I am not really in the mood for games.”

“Oh stop.” Lily chuckled. “It is no secret to anybody how much you like being played with. You may as well say no to sex altogether.”

“Lily, it's so often lately.” He started to explain.

“This isn't work.” She stopped him. “This isn't us humiliating you in public for fun. This is me. Just me. Well, just me and you. It hit me earlier tonight that we have never had any one on one fun. It's been me with Jenni or me with the other dancers. But never just the two of us. And no matter what other girls can do with their lips and fingers to make you laugh... there is no real limit to what I can do to you...” Her last few words oozed with a kind whimsical menace and Andrew felt goosebumps again.

“W-what could you do?” He asked.

“There is only one restriction to my power, Andrew. And it is that I cannot create something out of nothing. I can conjure objects. I can manipulate the elements. I can do things that most people only dream of. But I can't just pull something out of my ass. It has to come from somewhere. I explained this to Jenni a while back. If I want a Coke, it vanishes off of some table or vending machine somewhere. It doesn't just come into existence. For instance...” A stool magically appeared in front of the tub. Andrew immediately recognized it as one of the stools from the bar as Lily sat on it and crossed her legs. “...I will have to return this at some point.”

“And you can touch me without actually doing it.” He added.

“Of course. But that's just a parlor trick. A simple spell. Coochie coo.” She drew a finger down in the air and Andrew felt the touch on the left side of his neck. He shuddered and snickered.

“I gehehet it.” He looked back up at her.

“I know. I just like making you smile. You're cute when you smile, Andy.” Lily grinned.

“So what's it to be?” Andrew asked the beautiful sorceress. “It can't be too complicated since I am already naked.” He started to stand.

“Oh, now don't get up.” She waved at him and he suddenly found himself unable to lift his body from the tub. He was surprised but only momentarily.

“I don't understand. You want to torture me in the tub?” He inquired.

“No, silly.” She laughed, covering her mouth with her right hand briefly. “I want to torture you WITH the tub!”

Now, Andrew was really confused. Lily was proving to be just as good as Jenni when it came to being unpredictable in their endeavors.

“You're off you're rocker, Morticia.” He said, “I don't think that I could ever find this tub to be too unpleasant.”

“Oh?” Lily raised an eyebrow. Andrew suddenly felt the temperature of the water start to drop. Before long, he was shivering but still couldn't lift himself out of the tub. “Still don't think so?”

“Okay! Make it stop.” Andrew demanded. Lily chuckled and the water returned to it's wonderful, toasty temperature. Andrew sighed in relaxation.

“Maybe, I should have been a bit more specific.” Lily spoke, “It's not the tub that is special. It's what's in the tub.”

“The water.” Andrew realized.

“Exactly, Hon.” Lily ran the fingers of her left hand through her hair for a moment. “Water is so simple, yet so wonderful. Hell, find me a woman on this planet who hasn't had fun with a showerhead. I know I have.” She giggled, “And when it's nice and warm like this water is now, it loosens the muscles. And it also awakens the nerves.” She added with a sly smile. “How does... this feel?”

As soon as she had asked the question, Andrew felt a small bubble running up along his skin. It ran up his waist, over his hip, along the crease where his thigh met his torso, up his lower tummy and to his side, traveling up the ribs till it reached his underarm... then it finally popped. The ordeal had Andrew visibly shaken as it had tickled terribly. He had barely been able to take it without giggling. He comprehended just what a precarious situation that he was really in. Lily smiled at him.

“Looks like that tickled, Andy.” She observed. “I saw that cute smile again... a couple times.”

“You've made your point.” He responded. “So what do we do now?”

“I propose a challenge.” Lily declared. “You stay in the water. Only your head and feet can remain above sea level, as it were. If any other part of you should surface, you'll have more than just one stray bubble to worry about.” She threatened.

“So, you have me secured in the tub... and the challenge is for me to stay in the tub?” Andrew asked. Lily grinned hugely and nodded yes. Andrew knew that there had to be some kind of trick to this, but chose to agree to the attractive witch's test.

“Fine.”

Lily allowed him to lift his feet up and rest them on the end of the tub and he lowered his arms so they would become submerged. Only his head and feet were out of the water at this point.

“So... is there a time limit here or something?” Andrew asked after a few moments.

Lily looked him over with a smirk that curled one corner of her black lips. She looked down at the two wet feet in front of her.

“Wow, Andy. These look filthy. You hadn't gotten to the soap yet before I came in, had you?”

“Well, no. I had actually just gotten in the...” He trailed off as the realization dawned on him. “What are you getting at?” He watched as Lily dipped both of her hands in the water, swishing them around a bit, and then grabbed a bottle of body wash off of the floor. “Now, come on, Lily. I don't think that this is absolutely essential, do you?”

“I do.” She whispered softly as she caught a gob of soap in her dainty hands and rubbed them together. “If you won't clean em, then I have to do it.” She grabbed his right foot and started massaging with slippery, soapy fingers. Andrew felt the urge to laugh but pursed his lips shut, squirming a bit and already wishing he could put his feet back under the water.

“Easy, buddy. Don't kick me.” She started to glide her fingers between his toes and he couldn't hold back any longer.

“Hehehehhehe Liihihihihihly!”

“Stay still, wiggler. I'm almost done.” She pressed just under the balls of his feet causing him to stir and chuckle. Finally she stopped, dipping her hands in the water once again to rinse the soap off. “See? Done. Hey, what's that?” She motioned towards the middle of Andrew's body and he saw that he had started to stiffen. “Better keep that under control, Andy. We all know how long you are and if your little friend pops up to say hello, you lose.”

Andrew screwed his eyes shut. He started trying to think of anything else. Broccoli, Grandma naked, his gassy 4th grade math teacher, anything other than the obvious eroticism of his current situation. Lily snickered, taking noticeable pleasure in Andrew's dilema.

“Try thinking about a horse's backside. Always works for me.” She joked. It took some doing, but Andrew was able to will away the impending hard on. “There ya go!”

“Is that it?” He asked.

“Far from it, Andy.” She lowered her nails to his feet. “I'm gonna tickle you now Andrew. I'm gonna tickle you... on your feet. Your bare... sensitive... feet.” She tickled with her nails very lightly right in the center of the soles while smiling at him. Andrew's foot fetish was pretty common knowledge and Lily stepped it up (no pun intended) by plopping her own bare feet up onto the tub, leaving his feet in between hers. She wiggled her toes at him teasingly.

“Let's see who can wiggle their toes faster. 3... 2... 1... GO!” She began the race, wiggling and scrunching her toes rapidly and tickling his insteps with her nails, causing his toes to wiggle in return.

“HehHHehehhehehehehhehehehheehehe” Andrew started to get hard again and once again, he tried to block out the situation. But this time he couldn't... because she wouldn't stop talking to him.

“Tickle tickle, Andy. Oh, shit it looks like you are winning. Hahaha!” She tickled here and tickled there, making sure to get at his heels and the tops of his toes for good measure. “Such wiggly pigglies you've got here. Tickle tickle feetsies!” She stopped tickling to let him catch his breath, and they both saw his penis, standing strong as it poked triumphantly out of the water.

“Looks like you lose, Andy.”

“Now hold on a second! That's not fair. You...” He trailed off as he felt a bubble rise and make contact against the underside of his right knee. His look or fear was justified by her look of mischief. The bubble moved to the left about half an inch, then back to the right, then to the left, then to the right... it was a terrible tease, and Andrew could do nothing about it but try to fight the horrible tickly sensation. Just then another bubble appeared under his left knee, and began to rock from side to side just as the first one did. Left, right, left, right...

“Tick... tock... tick... tock...” Lily teased as she nodded her head from side to side syncing with the motion of the bubbles.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Hehehe. Tickle tickle.”

The bubbles popped and Andrew exhaled.

“Terrible, isn't it?” Lily asked. Andrew nodded. “But look how hard you are, Andrew. You could beat a deer to death with that club.” She joked. “Let's try some other areas.”

A line of bubbles, maybe 6 or 7 of them, positioned themselves between his ribcage on his right side. Another line formed on his left. They slowly crept up like pawns on a chessboard, passing over each tender rib, making their battle march up towards the wells of his underarms.

“Hehehehehehhehehehehheeh...” Andrew couldn't do much except feel the tickles and enjoy them. He knew that Lily enjoyed it too. Not just the act, but the overall art of the tickle. Like her clown friend, she had a deep appreciation for the bond that could form between tickler and ticklee. Letting the lee know what you are going to do, and how it will make them laugh no matter how much they try to fight it, the inevitability of the laughter as soon as certain spots were teased. Lily was getting off watching Andrew surrender to the gentle torment. The beads reached his underarms, causing more giggles. Three on each side stayed in those hollows while the others crawled back down the ribs and sides until they reached the boy's hips, then they traveled back up. Meanwhile, the bubbles under his arms swept around randomly.

“Hehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehe.”

“Coochie coo... how ya doin' down there?” Lily inquired.

“It's tiihihhickling...” Was all he managed to get out between forced chuckles and snickers.

“Good. You love it don't you?” The question was completely rhetorical as she already knew that he did. Those damned bubbles were flowing so freely over such hazardous stretches of thin flesh. Andrew felt every one of them, running under his arms and along his ribs, and he was as stiff as a board below his waist. The tickling aroused him the way that a tight cooch or loving hand could arouse any other man. And Lily knew this. It gave her a power that was unsurpassed by any other she had known. To not only have total control over a human male, but to have it by utilizing the most childish of actions. He was not a man anymore. He was her ticklish slave. And she was completely dependent on that feeling of control that she would do anything to have it regularly. She made the bubbles disappear and pulled up her stool so that she could sit at Andrew's side.

“The teasing...” He spoke. “The bubbles tickled but the tease was awful. I couldn't stop them.”

“I know, dear. I know.” She whispered. “But there is more work to be done.”

Andrew felt a few bubbles form at his tailbone. “Oh no.” he shuddered as one bubble ran up his buttcrack, slowly rolling up over his asshole, taint, around his balls, running the crease where they met his thigh, and up the underside of his erection.

“Heheheheh...” He blushed.

“Such a silly boy.” Lily smiled as more bubbles made the same journey, one by one...

“AHHAHEhaehahhehaehahhAEHHEHAEHEHHAEHEHAEHAHEHEAHAHEHAEH!” Andrew couldn't stand it. It was possibly the most ticklish sensation that he had ever known, but it turned him on so much at the same time that his cock started aching.

“Tickle tickle.” Lily sang. She reached over and tickled his neck and collar with her fingertips while the bubbles tormented his bottom and genitals.

“HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA LILY NOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA!”

“Oh I bet you just wanna cum so bad, don't you Andy? My big bad bubbles tickling your poor poor naughty parts?” She spoke to him with mock concern and dipped her hands under the water to wiggle a nail in each armpit.

“HEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE AHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH YEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHSSSS!

“And what would you do for me?”

“WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHAHHAHNT!??!” The bubbles were now flowing freely up and around his balls and surrounding his cock while Lily had taken to merrily poking the underarms with her fingers.

“Say you will do anything for me.”

ANYTHIIHHIIHIHIHHIIHIHIHHIIHNG! I WIHHIIHHIIHIHIHIHHILLLLLL I FUHUHUHUCKING SWEHEHEHEHEHAR!”

“Okay then.” She mused. She pulled her hands away and the bubbles stopped.

“What do you want from me...” He was breathing heavily and his chest was flushed red.

“I want bathtime to be our time.” She said. “I have a ton of water related spells that I want to try and I need a test subject. Once a week or so will do. We can call them... date nights... if it makes you feel any better about it.”

“And what do I get out of it?” He asked.

“You get a special big boy reward after each test.” She reached down and pinched his cheek like a grandma would. “Are you ready for tonight's reward?”

He nodded.

“Please...”

“Okay, my pet. Here they come...” Andrew felt the bubbles down there again, but this time, they were centered around his balls. At least 8 little beads were crawling over, under, and around the tight scrotum.

“Hehehhehehehh HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEH!” His face turned red as Lily dabbed a bit more soap on her hand. She then brought her warm, soapy hand to the towering member that bobbed above the water's surface, and began to rub him down. Her touch was angelic. He groaned and muttered to himself as he tried to keep from laughing but the bubbles made that impossible.

“So many tickles, just for you, Andy.” The witch rubbed his chest with her other hand soothingly as she masturbated him and the bubbles ran to and fro.

“Teehehheehhehehease me mohohhohohre!” His bliss-filled mind allowed the somewhat embarrassing plea to escape his lips. Lily just giggled.

“Tease you? You mean like... Tickly tickly baby?”

“HEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEEHE!” The bubbles ran along his crack and balls while she massaged his rock hard manhood.

“Coochie coochie coo. Tickles and tickles for ticklish boys!” Lily felt Andrew start to spasm and knew he would cum soon. She kept up her pace with her stroking and stepped up her teasing. “The big bad witch has caught the ticklish widdle boy!”

“HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” Andrew came hard enough to spill a great deal of water out of the tub (And on Lily) as she continued to jerk him with her soapy hands.

“And there we go!” She congratulated him, letting go of his cock and rubbing his chest as the bubbles disappeared. “Okay, settle down. Settle down...” She calmed him. “I must make my leave. But I'll see you at work, Bubble boy.” She giggled and exited the room and Andrew laid in the tub, waiting until he had enough energy to climb out of it.

That admittedly took a while.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back