• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Entertaining Jake M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Master Drake met the 19-year-old college student 6' 1" Jake who text him that he had size 12 feet and he agreed to be tied-up and dominated for a cash pay-out he needed $200.00 and on arrival was all he had described himself as and told Master Drake he needed the meeting to be discreet as he had a serious girlfriend and he wasn't gay or bi-sexual but needed the cash for personal reasons. Master Drake did not press him for an explanation. Jake told Master Drake he'd be coming from college and that he hoped his being a bit smelly and sweaty didn't put Master Drake off and as asked in the bedroom stripped to his underwear and socks.

"Right Jake now you are going to be blindfold, mine to tease and torment and earn your payment which I will be increasing to $300.00 and in control will be taking advantage of this" Master Drake said as the blindfold was applied. "That's it so now to enjoy control of you and about your smell putting me off, to the contrary you're here from college so your feet do smell as best tell you like it or not it's fun with your feet I've paid for!"

Master Drake was kneeling at the end of the bed faced both socked size 12 feet and remarked on the rich aroma from the black socked feet smiling as both involuntarily flexed so all ten socked toes wiggled as he told Jake that he had a major foot fetish and that Jake had no choice but to deal with it and he started lightly stroking the nylon socked soles making Jake freak as he had not imagined his feet being touched and especially not tickled but Master Drake told him he was not going anywhere anytime soon so he might as well give up on the idea of escape.

Jake said though he was doing it for money that the Master could play with his dick and balls that it was okay as he had imagined he would want to do, to feel up a straight college lad and Master Drake told him part of the attraction was definitely due to him being handsome and youthful as Master Drake in his early 40's but the attraction no being on the students dick, balls and even ass but his feet period!

Saying this Jake gasped as he ran his nose the length of each socked sole saying he liked seeing Jake's ticklish reactions as his toes wiggled and the smell of both feet was euphoric, a light stroke of each sole as the socked toes were sniffed something Master Drake savoured knowing from his reactions that Jake was a virgin-tickle boy! It was clear with very ticklish and soft feet which would be played with by fingers, a feather an electric toothbrush but also the worst tickle-tool the Master's tongue!

Jake gasped hearing this and pleaded to be set free but the promise of the $300.00 played on his mind and Master Drake guessed the $200.00 being a debt so telling Jake after the pay-off he'd still have $100.00 and saw with Jake as most teens money talks so added perhaps even a weekly arrangement being possible with a price discussed later and Jake nodded. The Master adding Jake needing to realise hot n' sweaty fee tthe most sensitive of all which is why the meet was after college! Master Drake's fingers lightly touching both soles, the pads of his fingers but just teasing, not tickling, just playing as Master Drake savoured every reaction. He then said he was going to massage both feet and began feeling each foot up in turn saying they both felt very warm and moist sensing the straight lad's discomfort.

"I guess a foot-virgin, these feet need to be raped Jake and believe me they're going to be well used and abused Mmmm fuck they smell awesome, wait until these socks get peeled off and you can beg, beg and beg me as much as you like to stop but I am a foot - guy and you're being paid to deal with that, your choice, you were under no obligation to show up but sure as hell gald you did as been a while since I got to enjoy such as sensitive pair of feet as these are! Two such perfectly shaped feet beneath your socks , I can clearly see them both!"

Jake clenched his toes in a vain attempt to stop Master Drake from pulling off both socks but a stroke across each instep saw this fail and Master Drake saying

“I kinda knew you would be a bit of a challenge but thrive on that Jake but determined, when I want something I take it and tonight I want your feet, your long toes, velvety smooth soles in a days' worn socks, I am just itiching to tickle these feet Master Drake said as he eyed both newly bared feet but later you've never had your feet rubbed so that's the first thing to do and doing I then I find out where on these stinky feet you're the most ticklish and work on those areas!"

Master Drake gently began rubbing his finger pads over the right foot from the toes to the heels and back to the toes as Jake was biting his lips and squirming, he really uneasy having his feet touched!

"Hmmm Jake you really feel vulnerable right with these big feet that you know are getting me very horny are in my hands being massaged; well fondled, yeah your straight feet being touched up by another guy who you know will be tickling them but you don't know when and he's going to suck and lick your toes, lick in between and under your toes, nibble your toes, feast on your feet he loves sniffing and feeling all over and like you say you were never prepared for this which makes it all the more exciting for me!" verbally taunted Master Drake

Suddenly a lighter stroke under Jake's toes on his left foot and then his right foot as his toes curled reflexively and Master Drake ran a finger across the arches of Jake's feet and heard a moan and then a small giggle! The same sensation again but right foot then left foot and Master Drake asking the obvious "Are your feet really this ticklish Jake?" as he stroked his fingers the length of Jake's embarrassingly ticklish feet. Master Jake slid his fingers in between Jake's sweating toes which he desperately tried to clench but Master Drake stroked his soles until he behaved and splayed his toes and was told to keep them splayed as Master Drake stared at them and sniffed them.

He then foot by foot and secured together able to work on both feet so easily; gripped the toes of Jake's right foot and bent them back and with the fingers of his opposite hand stroked the taut sole of the captive foot and did this with both feet which made Jake laugh, properly laugh! Master Drake then mercilessly tickled both soles simultaneously and he kept varying the intensity of the tickling and driving Jake crazy as he never knew what kind of touch to expect at any one time!

"Love your feet Jake and keeping you guessing am I going to stroke your arches, am I going to stroke the sides of your feet, slide my fingers in between your toes, trace my finger in a circle in the middle of the soles of your feet, stroke under your toes or lick your soles, nibble your toes, you just never know and love keeping you on the edge wondering" taunted Master Drake

STAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHATHAAHAHAHATIHIHIHICKLES!”

Jake's head shaking from side to side became hysterical as Master Drake's fingers stroked in between Jake's toes and slid them under all of his toes and then tickling the soles of the student's feet. His laughter uncontrollable and both feet and his body sweaty and the rich aroma from Jake's feet meant he felt the Master's nose rubbing along them and deeply inhaling their smell but then taking long licks over the sole of his right foot and then left foot and slipping his mouth over the toes of each foot in turn and sucking on them!

The lickling sensations driving Jake berserk as his toes wiggled madly in and out of Master Drake's mouth and the Master feasted on mouthful after mouthful of toes as his ran his fingers along both soles simultaneously which magnified the tickling and lickling sensations which were tortuous and insidiously ticklish! Master Drake finding the youthful large feet delicious, tasting amazing and licking all over both sweaty soles and giving each foot alternative licks and nibbling and sucking the wiggling toes which he sucked on greedily whilst still running his fingers up n' down both soles! Master Drake stroked both smooth soles whilst he licked in between all of Jake's toes and slid them one after the other in and out of his mouth loving the fact Jake hated the sensations!

“HAHAHAHA NOHOHOPLEHEHEASESTAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Master Drake continued gently lapping the large sweaty soles of Jake's feet and tasting his delicious wiggling toes as he continued slowly lapping both Jake’s soles and then tickling both helpless and vulnerable soles with his fingers and then raking the quill of a feather up n' down the soles of Jakes feet!

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPHAHAHHAHAHA!” Jake suddenly yelled wiggling his toes madly.

"Oh does that tickle Jake, it's just a feather and it rakes up n' down and up n' down your soles and wait the feather end slid in between your toes will drive you berserk, it's very, very ticklish but you will find this out soon enough but it might drive you demented and the electric toothbrush will render you breathless!"

Master Drake slowly caressed both Jake's soles, a playful tickle to soothe the soles that had been tickled excruciatingly by the feather quill and then suddenly the quill again drawn the length of the sole of Jake's right foot, then left foot and alternating feet as Jake immediately exploded into uncontrollable laughter.

“NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHASTAAAAPPHAHAHAHA!”

Master Drake mercilessly tortured Jake's helpless bare soles with one aim, increasing Jake's level of ticklishness and he began concentrating on the middle of each sole with the quill of the feather and Jake went ballistic as Master Drake discarded the feather and his fingers glides over both of Jake's smooth, sensitive soles driving him out of his mind. Both feet flexed as Master Drake sadistically tickled across Jake's arches and both soles as he exposed ane exploited every ticklish weak spot in Jake's feet and told him with relish that they were the middle of his soles and under his toes and the balls of his feet as he ran fingers over Jake's soles and the balls of his feet up to his toes and then slid his fingers in between them gaining more hysterical laughter from Jake. After several minutes of tickling in between Jake’s toes, Master Drake began scribbling his nails viciously over both tender soles, the most sensitive, intensely ticklish soles.

"You know Jake I love feet and tickling feet like yours I know why and your feet smell intoxicating and taste delicious and that's a bonus but the electric toothbrush will wreak absolute havoc over your feet, it really will!" taunted Master Drake

'BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' Master Drake activated the revolving bristles of the sonicare

“No, no please I can’t take any more, noooo!” yelled Jake.

The sonicare then began a ticklish assault on Jake's toes and Jake really squirmed as the evil bristles tickled, tormented and probed every one of his toes and ran under his toes insensitively as Jake's head shook wildly while his body convulsed with hysterical laughter. After 15 minutes the sonicare was deactivated and Jake given time to catch his breath! Master Drake then started to slowly drag his tongue all over both soles of Jake's feet and the tongue licking was lickling his licklish toes so Jake was soon laughing loudly again! The oral attention to his feet was pure torture for him and Master Drake knew ir and relished in the knowledge and he genuinely loved the straight youth's foot smell and taste, both were adictive to him! Jake found the merciless wet saliva sensations pretty unbearable!

Lubed with saliva, much easier for Master Drake to slide his fingers in between each toe telling Jake all he wanted from him was for him to laugh! The session ended half -hour later but paid $300.00 later Jake listened to Master Drake's proposal; earning $100.00 a session, he would entertain Jake two nights a week and Jake's feet like for this meeting, in a days worn socks so watm n' sweaty, smelly and tasty and though no immediate agreement Master Drake guessed with a habit to feed Jake would call him and two nights later he did and to earn payment all Jake has to do is laugh!

"HAHAHAHAHASTAAAAAPHAHAHHAHAAPLEASEAHAHAHAHHAHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back