• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped Inside Captured Doll's Captured Doll ff/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Mark was so happy after his favorite football team beat their biggest rival 56-0 that he drank a bottle of rum, fell down, hit his head on the dresser, and went into a coma. He felt himself traveling down a tunnel toward a light. At the end of the tunnel there were 2 doors. A sign hung on the left door said, "heaven." A beautiful blonde with big breasts stood by the right door. Mark recognized the blonde from the Tickling Media Forum. She was a tickle fetish model who called herself Captured Doll. Mark chose the right door and it opened and he felt his soul being sucked into the room, and he realized he made the wrong choice--if the other door was heaven than he must have chosen the opposite.

The force was too great. He couldn't change his mind, and he felt his soul being pulled into the male mannequin that Captured Doll used as a prop in her tickle fetish videos. Mark merged with the mannequin. He couldn't move, but he felt the temperature of the room. And he realized if he could feel the temperature, he could feel other things. The blonde model kept the room cool...too cool--the AC was on full blast. It made Mark feel more sensitive, and he wanted a blanket, but he was paralyzed, standing as a male mannequin with ropes around him and an erection that wouldn't go away.

Mark felt terrified because he was helpless, unable to move, unable to speak. How long would he be like this? He wanted to scream for help but he couldn't utter a sound. Finally, he tried to relax and sleep. Maybe, he would wake up and discover this was all a dream. At least nothing could hurt him in this state.

Hours later, he heard a door open and close. There was a mirror in front of him and he could see the blonde model behind him. She undressed, unaware of the living spirit inside her mannequin. Mark liked to see her naked derriere jiggling as she walked into the bathroom. He heard the shower. When she left the bathroom, Mark had a great view of her big bosoms. She slipped a short dress over her body and put on pink panties. She reached for her dark sunglasses. She moved close to Mark and started her computer. She found her feathers. Panic hit Mark as soon as he realized she was about to begin her show.

Captured Doll spoke about her feet...how she liked them to be tickled by her Master. She ran the feather over her soles, placing them directly in front of the camera. She tickled her camel toe, stroking the panties just at the point where her clitoris was located. She asked the viewers if they were ticklish. She waved the feathers over the mannequin's erection. "What if I tickled your balls?" she asked.

"Slowly, then rapidly."

Mark could feel the feather tickling his balls. He felt even more helpless.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle," she teasingly told her audience.

When she tickled the mannequin's balls with her fingers, Mark heard himself laugh from a distance, as if his physical body was located somewhere down the tunnel. There was an echo of his laughter.

"You're ticklish, very ticklish, so so ticklish. You can't stop me. I'm going to tickle you til you cum."

Mark lay in a coma in a hospital bed. Alicia, a voluptuous black nurse, was taking his blood pressure when she noticed the erection causing a tent in the blanket. She called the doctor, and he explained that something about his brain damage was likely causing his erection. The next day, Alicia was the first to hear Mark's sudden bursts of laughter. Again, the doctor explained that it must have something to do with the area of his brain injury. These bouts of laughter occurred once a day for 20 minute. The laughter always stopped following an ejaculation.

Alicia started thinking about her patient, that cute white boy with the frequent erection and bouts of uncontrollable laughter. It made her horny. She wondered if a little loving care could wake him up from his coma.

Day after day, the model spent 15-30 minutes making a new video of her tickling her mannequin. Mark suffered the ticklish torment, unable to return to his physical body, though now he realized it was somewhere back down the tunnel. One morning, he focused his mind and discovered he was able to send it through the internet via Captured Doll's computer. He entered a computer belonging to someone who posted on the Tickling Media Forum. The guy went by the name of Wrestling Clown. He was able to send a message through Wrestling Clown's account to Captured Doll. It said: This is your mannequin. I can really feel you tickling me. Please Stop. I can't take it anymore.

Captured Doll read the private message. "What a nut," she thought. "How could a mannequin feel anything? It was an inanimate object."

Alicia was in Mark's room when his penis hardened, and he began laughing. She closed the door and used a chair to block it. She didn't want to lose her job. She pulled the blanket down and lifted the nightgown, revealing his boner. Alicia let her panties drop to the floor. She had been thinking about this for so long, and she was wet. She straddled him, plunged his penis in her slippery pussy. And she rode him.

"C'mon honey. Wake up. You can do it. Wake up."

Captured Doll was tickling his sides again. Mark felt a new sensation. His penis felt good. It felt like it was in a vagina. And he heard a black woman calling him from down the tunnel, telling him to wake up.

"What's so funny? Alicia asked. "Sounds like someone is tickling you. Are you ticklish, you pretty boy?"

She quickly began tickling his arm pits as she rode him.

Now it felt like 2 women were tickling him. Mark heard himself laughing harder on the other side of the tunnel. He felt large tits on his face. Mark's soul broke loose from the mannequin and sped down the tunnel. His eyes snapped open to see big black breasts with inch long nipples over his face. He discovered he could move. He grabbed the tickling hands and said "mommy."

"Praise the Lord. It worked," Alicia said.

She continued riding until they both had orgasms.

"I knew you could wake up if you were given a little extra loving care. Now don't tell anybody about how I woke you up."

Mark agreed. Alicia was his hero. She saved him.

Last edited:
OK... WOW... it all makes sense now... LOL!!!!!!

I love it!!!!! And I LOVE how you built it up secretly here on the forums with me unknowingly... you're slick... (smart) :)

What a WONDERFUL surprise!!!! The "red flag" can officially be lowered LOLOLLOL!!!! Thank you!!!!! I feel in a sense more validated... this is beyond an orgasm. (As much as I LOVE hearing that people cum to my creativity... and always will... thank you for taking the time to do this. *kisses your cheek* MUAH!!!!!*

XXX
Doll

OK... WOW... it all makes sense now... LOL!!!!!!

I love it!!!!! And I LOVE how you built it up secretly here on the forums with me unknowingly... you're slick... (smart) :)

What a WONDERFUL surprise!!!! The "red flag" can officially be lowered LOLOLLOL!!!! Thank you!!!!! I feel in a sense more validated... this is beyond an orgasm. (As much as I LOVE hearing that people cum to my creativity... and always will... thank you for taking the time to do this. *kisses your cheek* MUAH!!!!!*

XXX
Doll

I'm glad you LOVE it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back