• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special delivery, Part 3: Multiple F, very sexual

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
In the short car ride to my new mistresses house/mansion, she told Monica and me about herself.

“I've always thought about having tickle slaves of my very own,” Mistress Lyndsey said, twirling her black hair in the back seat of the town car while her driver drove us home. “It's not easy for a woman of color to make it rich, so I wanted to indulge.”

As she said that, her hands trailed up mine and Monica's milky white and still naked thighs.

“Rest assured you won't be mistreated,” she continued. “I loved the friendship you fostered in such a short amount of time and how you, Alyssa, weren't upset by your treatment.”

I merely smiled at the affection I was being shown, in stark contrast to how Mistress Raven treated me as only a meal ticket.

Every bump of the road caused my breasts to bounce up, but had the same effect on Monica and Lindsey's supple tits as well.

I couldn't help but stare at my mistresses breasts, each jiggle was a new sensation to me. The fact they were partially obscured by her halter top only added to the allure, not being able to see what I desperately longed to.

My stare must have been too obvious because Lindsey looked at me.

“You like what you see?” she giggled, grabbing hold of her tits and shaking them for me.

I could only muster a nod as my face was red with embarrassment. Monica was nearly as focused on them, causing our mistress to burst out laughing.

“You'll see them soon enough dears,” she said as we pulled into the driveway which had to be nearly a mile long.

Upon arrival, the driver, a short Asian woman, opened the door and helped us out of the car. I felt her stare on my naked body, but it wasn't entirely unwanted.

Lyndsey unlocked our collars as she walked us inside the mansion.

“You won't be needing these anymore,” she smiled. “Not unless we decide to have some extra fun later.”

The mansion was astounding, with a giant marble staircase leading past the foyer and a million rooms jutting about.

Neither Monica nor I spoke a word, not wanting to offend our mistress.

“You two must be dying to take a shower,” Lyndsey cooed to us before leading us down a long hallway towards a massive bathroom. “Go on in and enjoy yourselves.”

The bathroom was basically a large locker room with a set of three hanging shower heads you'd find in a gym. We weren't alone though, as a rather busty Latina was washing her long black hair.

She didn't even seem startled to see us.

“Hi, you must be Alyssa and Monica,” she said as the water poured over her hair and face before dripping down her cleavage. “Lyndsey told me you'd be arriving soon.”

I reached out to shake the lovely Latina's hand when she quickly pulled me into a hug, our bodies coming together. I felt our breasts touch, mine slipping against her wet body.

Before she broke the embrace, she gave me a peck on the cheek and goosed my sides which caused me to jump.

“Have some fun,” she chided both of us, slapping Monica's ass so she didn't feel left out. “I'm Nadia, I'm Lindsey's live-in servant and I can attest she's amazing to work for. Although, you two are under a bit different circumstances.”

A little stunned, I admired Nadia's body as she dried off from her shower. When she bent over, her DDD breasts swayed like two giant pendulums.

Monica, taking the initiative, decided two could play Nadia's game and spoke up.

“Alright,” she grinned. “How about telling us where you're most ticklish?”

“Oh, I don't think you'll find that out jus.....” Nadia spoke before in walked Lindsey wrapped only in a towel and interrupted her.

“Her pits,” Lyndsey said nonchalantly. “Go ahead and see for yourself.”

Not wasting the opportunity, Monica eagerly dug her fingers into the servant's hollows causing her to release a hearty guffaw and squirm away.

“Heheheh hey,” Nadia squealed once safely away from Monica. “That wasn't very nice. I'm not your tickle slave like these two.”

“No, but I do pay you a handsome sum to look hot and bring me things,” Lyndsey calmly replied. “Besides, don't act like you didn't enjoy that.”

Nadia could only blush as the rest of us in the shower room only grinned.

In the interim, Lyndsey dropped her towel allowing me to finally get a glimpse of her amazing body. Her breasts rivaled my own at EE and her caramel skin looked like something I'd love to lick.

Not paying attention to my surroundings, I didn't hear Nadia whisper to Monica who snuck behind me, lifting my arms above my head.

Much like the slave cell early, my attempts to free myself only resulted in everyone watching getting a good show of my breasts jiggling about. Nadia went to her locker and pulled out a feather duster, much to my dismay.

“Now, let's see if these jugs are as ticklish as I hope,” Nadia grinned before dusting them all over.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing as the light touches of the duster were too much to handle.

“Now, now play nice,” Lindsey smiled at us while she lathered her body in soap for her shower.

“Please don't do thisahahahahahahahahahha,” I yelled in hopes I might get freed.

Nadia had no such mercy in mind, lifting my breasts to dust the undersides of them which caused me to start jumping up and down.

“This is so much fun!” she screamed, watching my breasts bounce like crazy.

“Bring her over here,” Lindsey called to Monica and Nadia, who brought me over to her shower.

Weak from the tickling I'd received now and earlier, I put up little resistance as I was placed against the wall, arms in the air. With a flick of a shower tile, two cuffs jumped from the wall and I was restrained easily.

“Let's clean this dirty girl up, shall we girls?” Lindsey said with a wicked grin. “I call her tits.”

Seconds later my breasts were being lathered in soap by Lindsey, and my feet were receiving similar treatment from Nadia and Monica. Warm water cascaded over my body washing the soap away, only to be reapplied again and again.

“Nadia,” Lindsey called out. “Go grab your scrubbing brushes.”

As the good servant, the busty Latina did as told but it took me a minute to realize what fresh hell awaited me when I saw her hand a brush to Monica at my feet.

After several washings, my feet were extra sensitive so when I felt the rough brushes touch my tender soles I lost my mind.

“NO NO NO NO FUCK NO,” I screamed like a banshee.

“Ooooo yes,” cried out Lindsey. “Give me a brush Nadia.”

Lindsey traded places with Nadia, who instead of tickling my upperbody merely watched as I was being tickled into a pile of mush by my mistress and fellow slave. My best efforts to break free were thwarted as both my ankles were held in tight ankle locks under Monica and Lindsey's arms.

At this point I wasn't sure which was coming down faster, the water from the shower or my own tears of laughter.

“Please......have....mercy,” I weakly croaked through my hoarse throat.

“I don't know, should we give her mercy girls?” Lindsey asked.

Neither Monica nor Nadia spoke but simply gave me a cruel glare which told me all I needed to know. Mercy was not coming anytime soon.

At least it wouldn't have had Monica not done something incredibly stupid.

As she was scrubbing my feet, her eyes saw Lindsey's breasts swaying back and forth. With a mischievous grin, she dropped her brush and starting tickling the sides of our mistresses tits with her nails.

Lindsey, totally caught off guard, shrieked and fell backward effectively pinning her own arms behind her back as Monica straddled her on the ground.

“MONICA DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!” Lindsey yelled at the top of her lungs in between giggles.

Monica though, knowing she was likely going to be tortured for what she had done to me, wanted to press her luck.

“Are my widdle mistresses big ol titties ticklish?” she cooed in baby talk, infuriating Lindsey more but who knew she was in deep trouble.

Before Lindsey could even protest further, she was overcome with laughter when Monica's nails dug deeper into her sensitive tits.

Nadia, sensing a great opportunity, grabbed the brushes which were used on my feet and turned them on my former tormentor's own ticklish soles.

I could only watch as Lindsey thrashed with all her rapidly depleting power to try and force an escape which was not going to happen.

Having been on the otherside so recently, I expected to sympathize with my mistress but instead I was loving every second. The way her EE breasts jiggled and shook at Monica's hands was too much fun to watch.

Each time she scrunched her toes, Nadia's brush just bore deeper exacerbating the torture.

It wasn't long when Monica and Nadia decided to move Lindsey to a bench not far from the lockers. The tied her face down, soles upturned and plump black ass sticking in the air.

“You two will hahahaahhahaah paahahahaahahay for this,” Lindsey managed to squeal out.

My best efforts to try and stifle a giggle at the situation weren't good enough, causing Monica to turn her attentions back in my direction.

“Oh, you think that's funny do you?,” she chided. “Don't think we forgot about you.”

I pleaded to be left alone but with Lindsey firmly secured the duo moved me along the bench as well.

My feet were tied to the bench post next to my mistresses own tootsies while her hands were perilously close to my underarms and breasts. Not wanting me to fight back or escape, Nadia tied my wrists behind my head leaving me utterly helpless.

Despite Linsdey's predicament, she remained able to torment me once again and the devilish grin she gave me while looking down at my helpless upperbody scared me to death.

Knowing she'd soon feel Monica and Nadia's wrath, Lindsey used what little movement available with her hands to tickle my exposed underarms. My soft giggles were quickly amplified upon my feet being brushed again by Monica.

Lindsey joined me in a chorus of laughter as she too received a good brushing on her feet from Nadia. Through my tear-soaked eyes I saw my mistresses massive breasts get squished by the bench seat, spilling over the sides.

Nadia proved slightly bored with just tickling, slipping her fingers in Lindsey's slit and brushing with the other hand.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” Lindsey groaned, feeling the tender touch of her servants skillful fingers mixed with the tickling.

Instead of tickling my pits, Lindsey's hands changed destinations and intent. Her fingers began lovingly fondling my breasts, stoking my own fires.

With my tits being kneaded and groped, I couldn't take anymore.

“Oh please someone just fuck me already,” I shouted to whoever would listen.

Not ready for the torture to end just yet, Monica straddled Lindsey's back to allow perfect access to our mistresses ribs. She pressed into each rib, causing Lindsey's head to snap back with laughter and her to lose focus on my breasts.

Sensing a weak link, I made a desperate plea to Nadia whom I could tell was as lust-crazed as any of us at this point.

“Nadia,” I begged. “Untie me and my tits are yours.”

My pleas were answered when seconds later the Latina bombshell released my leg restraints but left my hands bound. Once I stood up, she shoved me against a locker and began sucking my tits.

Her lips enveloped as much flesh as she could fit in her mouth while Lindsey was brought back from the brink of climax by Monica's torturous methods.

Despite her own pleas, Lindsey's upperbody was under a furious tickle assault. Her ribs were the first victim followed by her pits, tummy and tits.

By switching the area of focus, Lindsey wasn't able to fully process where the tickling was worst.

My groans of pleasure were competing with my mistresses cries of agony. Something had to be done.

I slipped my hands free of my bonds and convinced Nadia to help me. We proceeded to lock Monica up where I had been previously under the shower.

“Let me go!,” Monica yelled. “I'm not done yet.”

What had been an almost playfulness in my torture at her hands earlier had taken on a different tone. She seemed possessed and intent on tickling any of us past the point of madness.

Nadia quieted her by shoving her panties in Monica's mouth while we went to tend to Lindsey who at this point was an utter mess.

“T-t-thank you,” she gasped before continuing. “I'm still horny as hell though girls.”

Both Nadia and myself freely offered up our breasts to Lindsey who eagerly sucked both pair. It didn't take long for the three of us to lose control and our bodies become intertwined in reckless passion.

One by one we each had one powerful orgasm after the next, our passionate cries muffling any sound Monica made mere feet from us.

I don't know whose tongue was in my pussy or mouth on my breasts but it didn't matter while I was busy returning the favor.

Once we were spent, the three of us quickly showered and called it a night. We didn't sleep alone the entire night, while Monica was left cuffed.

She'd be a problem to solve tomorrow.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back