• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickling Party!

brandied_nerd

We've scheduled another tickling party for September 24th, from 5p-1a in the Detroit area. Please rsvp in private message to me or as a response in this thread. Location details will will be given out to confirmed rsvp's only.

Come on out and get your tickle on or just hang out with your fellow ticklephiles.

Hope to see you there!

B

I wish I can go, but I have no license. Any tips on how to go there? I know asking someone helps but I want to know if theres other ways?

I don't know of anyone yet who is coming from that area, but I can pass along your name for anyone who might be able to give a ride. Is there a bus route that runs anywhere close to your area?

You could even post an ad in personals looking for a ride to share. If I hear anything, I'll pass it along. I know transportation can be a limiting factor for the folks who live farther away. I wish it wasn't. :(

*Dances in, throws a fist up, dances out, screaming as he leaves..*
I'M GOING TO A PARTY FINALLY!!

Sort of a screaming hokey pokey? It's not on my fetish list, but it's not a hard limit either. Dance on, my polygonal friend! :clap:

Last edited:
Hey! So I'm not new to the forum, but I don't the local side very often haha... Could you maybe explain a little bit more about how a tickle party works? I'm totally interested, but would just like to learn more. (Feel free to PM me if that's easier.) Thanks!

For GrandiePop and himynameisbrak and any other curious souls:

I don't know how most tickle parties go, b/c I've only ever been to the ones that I have organized. At our parties, we have as much hanging out and socializing as we do play. Play is optional and never required of anyone. We like a comfy, low-pressure atmosphere; where consent rules. Only Yes means Yes. No, maybe, & I don't know all mean No.

We typically have card games going (usually Cards Against Humanity, but sometimes others). So far it has worked out to have play areas kind of separated from (we used to have a suite w/adjoining rooms) food and hanging out, but people mix & mingle everywhere.

I make no guarantees on m/f ratio, but do my best to keep a good balance. We haven't yet had a 90/10 split in either direction. As people come and go, that ratio changes.

I also make no guarantees of play for anyone. I provide a venue where people can play, but no promises that any one person will play with any other person. I hope people meet and play, but most of all i hope people have fun and want to come back.

The admission fee ($20) covers the venue and food. Soft drinks/water and light snacks are always provided. I like to provide pizza when there is enough $ to do so. Also, feel free to bring a dish to pass, if you like. The party is BYOB, but please drink responsibly and know your limits. .

Location details will be given out to confirmed rsvp's. In order to confirm your rsvp, I either need to know you, or we need to have a friend in common who will vouch for you. Otherwise, you will need to meet with me (or another organizer) before the date of the party. If you are also on FetLife, you can attend an upcoming event and be vetted there. I need to know ahead of time about that event, though, so I can make sure to be there or have someone else vet you. It's not personal. I just need to know who is coming so I can keep my party-goers safe and make sure they feel comfortable.

In the future I hope to restart the munches, which makes it much more convenient for vetting.

I hope that is a little helpful. Please feel free to ask any additional questions.

Brandy

Thanks! It was a lot of fun hanging out with you all! Thanks for coming and helping to male it awesome! :)

I'd love to see these start up again as I can now travel quite easily &#55357;&#56833;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back