• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Goth Part 1 (a Cyn Adventure) FFF/F Mild Tickling/Feet/Non Consent

Lord_Darkness

Cynthia stood outside in the sun, staring at the yellow house before her. Dressed in a black Misfits top, black skirt, black and white striped tights and knee high platform Demonia boots she stood out in the very cheery neighborhood. She silently cursed her teacher for assigning her and her classmates the group project that had forced her to this home. Taking a deep breath she walked up to the door and rang the bell. a short moment later the door opened and Sarah stood in the door way. "Hi Cynthia!" She exclaimed "Hope you didn't have too much trouble finding the place" Cynthia stared at the girl before her. Blond hair to Cynthia's Red, wearing a white tank top, blue jean shorts and barefoot with blue painted toes, though at school she'd been wearing flip flips. She was the complete opposite of Cynthia. "Yeah no problems at all" Cynthia mumbled. Sarah stood to the side ushering Cynthia inside. "Come on in, you can leave your boots by the door" Sarah said gesturing to a row of shoes next to the door. "my boots?" she asked, Cynthia never took off her shoes anywhere. She was severely self conscious of her height, and as a result only wore platform boots and high heels. At barely 5 ft Cynthia felt she needed all the help she could get. The boots she was wearing today were her favorite, giving her an additional 5 and half inches. "Uh, do I have to?" Cynthia stammered, a bit confused by her guests resistance, Sarah explained "Yeah, my parents don't allow shoes in the house, they had the thickest carpet you can find put in last month. It's amazing on your feet" Sarah rubbed her feet in the carpet which indeed was quite thick looking "You'll love it" she said with a smile. Cynthia not wanting to be rude, but definitely not willing to reveal her secret to Sarah, stared rummaging in her bag. "Uh hold on I have a back up for this situation" after a minute she pulled out a sealed pouch marked medical slippers. "This should work right?" Cynthia asked desperately. Sarah looked at the package a bit bemused. "Are those the things they put over shoes in the hospitals?" Cynthia nodded "Uh yeah ok, whatever floats your boat, slip them on and follow me" Sarah said turning around. Cynthia sighed with relief and slipped on the covers as she entered the home, following Sarah to the back of the home. They entered a bedroom where the rest of their group were lounging about. "You know Mandy and Isabelle from class" Sarah said nonchalantly as she flopped on the bed. Mandy was sitting cross legged on the bed in a hot pink t-shirt, skinny jeans and matching hot pink ankle socks. Mandy always matched, and Cynthia figured her blue denim low cut chucks were somewhere by the front door. Next to her Isabelle looked almst as out of place as Cynthia. Isabelle always dressed as if she were a model for a photo shoot, and today had been no different. Wearing a designer dark blue summer dress that matched her eyes and makeup and complimented her chestnut colored hair. She had on black thigh highs, the low heel Mary Jane's that had adorned her feet during class were missing, making the outfit look incomplete. The two girls said hello quietly then noticed the blue slippers covering Cynthia's booted feet. "Why does she get to wear her boots"? Many whined. "She apparently carries shoe covers with her" Sarah explained. "Go ahead and take a seat" Sarah pointed to an office chair n front of a desk, and Cynthia quickly sat down, placing her bag on the floor and then began taking out a laptop and mouse. Cynthia turned her back to the girls as she placed the laptop on the desk. Mandy was still not satisfied with Sarah's explanation of Cynthia's apparent loophole to the shoe rule and poked Cynthia in the side to get her attention "Hey why do you carry shoe covers with you?" she asked. Cynthia practically jumped out of the seat and faced the girls "For gym class, they don't allow boots on the basketball court" Cynthia exclaimed trying to hide her obvious distress. All three girls looked at her with amused looks. While Cynthia was answering Mandy she reached over and poked her in the side again. Cynthia jumped just as before and a small giggle escaped her lips. "Ladies I think we need some answers to the mystery before us" Sarah proclaimed. Before Cynthia could react Mandy was digging her fingers into the girls ribs. Cynthia screamed out "NOOO HAHAHAH,NO- PLEA HA HA SE STOOP!" Isabelle got in on the fun, going to Cynthia's other side and spider walking her fingers over Cynthia's ribs. Cynthia was in pure panic mode trying to get away she tried to leap out of the chair and away from the tickling fingers. Her leap only managed to get her on her feet and about a step from the chair. Sarah simply pushed her and Cynthia flopped on the bed with the girls following without ever having to stop their assault on her sides. "PPPLEEAASSE HA HA HA STOOPP! Cynthia yelled between laughing. "She is too loud" Sarah complained "We need a gag, oh I have an idea" Sarah reached over and hooked her finger into the band of Mandy's left ankle sock and peeled it off her foot. Mandy wiggled her now exposed toes and looked at Sarah while still ticking Cynthia's ribs "What are you doing with my sock!?" Sarah grabbed some packing tape, rolled Mandy's sock into a ball and shoved it into Cynthia's open laughing mouth,and then put tape over it. "That's what I am doing" Sarah explained. Cynthia couldn't believe this, she could taste the salt from the freshly worn sock, and could not spit it out. Her energy was draining and she was too lost in laughter to do much more then try to keep her arms at her sides which was more an automatic defense than a conscious thought. "Her arms keep getting in the way" Isabelle said with annoyance. "I've got an idea for that too" Sarah said jumping from the bed. She went behind Isabelle and lifted her dress up a bit exposing the girls legs. "Hey!" Isabelle protested but Sarah ignored her and grabbed one of her thigh high tops and began peeling it off her long leg. Isabelle wiggled her toes as they were exposed to the air, she wasn't too annoyed as it gave her an excuse to show off her pedicured feet and that her toe nails matched the color of her dress. Sarah took the stocking and bound Cynthia's wrists with it and then pulled it to the headboard tying the remainder to a bed post, forcing Cynthia's arms over her head. "There we go, now we can really have fun" Sarah proclaimed as she walked to the end of the bed. "Now Cynthia its time you followed the rules, and that means these boots have to go" and with that Sarah began unzipping the left boot. Cynthia screamed "NFMMGGRFFF!" through the gag but it was pointless, she felt the tug and then the cool air hit her foot. she flexed her toes, an automatic response from being released from the confines of the boot. "My my what cute small feet you have "Sarah said "what size are they" as Sarah looked inside the warm boot "A size 5, well I would have never guesses" Sarah proceeded to unzip the right boot, freeing the foot inside. "I'll be right back, these belong by the front door" Sarah procliamed and then walked out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back