• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing Matt M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The first attraction for me is that Matt is straight but he owes some pretty nasty loan sharks so reluctantly has agreed to the arrangement and this way a favour for a favour his debt is cleared but he has left his bed-sit and moved in with me and the 20yr old is my house-boy but the handsome 6' lad performs his duties semi-naked, he must wear the socks worn at work during the day at the supermarket. Though my house-boy he does very little housework, he is with me for my pleasure.

Matt is athletic and firm yet youthful and nubile, his well-defined chest and tiny waist just perfect to lounging around in the nude. He's a walking bundle of hormones and his dick often gets the better of him as it doesn't take much coaxing as on arrival from work stripped, I have learned he having such sensitive nipples, stroked and pinched soon hard and he moaning but he has attitude and needs correction and knows he has no choice but to accept it as the alternative something far worse that I will personally arrange as Matt knows and finds himself secured to the punishment table where my boys have taught people owing me the error of their ways but Matt learns his lessons from me directly!

Matt must always wear socks in the house on his size 13 feet and hates his feet being touched as he's extremely ticklish and hates being tickled and especially on his feet and blindfold I like to make sure the tortuous sensations are magnified and even though he knows what's going to happen, he never fails to react, unable to stop himself even having lived with me a month. Matt wears thin black nylon socks to work and the same pair for two days as I like his feet warm and sweaty and his socks grimy being sweat stained.

Secured on his back I make him squirm sniffing his socked feet and feet secured together and had told him if he displeases me that I might invite the boys to see me torturing him and invite them to assist me and I tempted to do so as a part of me wanted to see his hideously ticklish feet being tormented simultaneously by two of my goons but I also didn't like the idea of sharing him and the boys having no idea of the games I played with him, with his feet! More than certainly imagining I used his ass! Last night though I invited Anders to help me but he told that it was to be kept between us.

I chose Anders as he is a new recruit and keen to impress his Boss. With Matt secured in place I had Anders from Denmark slip off his shoes so Matt initially unaware of his presence and seeing his degree of loyalty and dependability to me and he knowing that whatever happened there would be serious repercussions if he talked about it, a condition of assisting me which he was fully enthusiastic to do! I told him what I expected him to do to Matt and to trust me it wasn't child's play for Matt!

We then entered the playroom and there was Matt and Anders sat and watched proceedings begin. I gave each of Matt's socked feet a good sniffing as immediately he tried to pull his feet away but they were going nowhere. As I deeply inhaled his footsmell eminating from his socks I told Matt that his arrogant attitude really needed moderating and he knew that he was going to be subjected to my tickling his helpless feet, run my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet, gently stroking his smooth soles and slide my fingers in between his toes and would be taking my time and later using the evil feather on his big, sweaty feet knowing how much he hated this happening! The verbal taunting nearly as effective as the actions themselves and seeing this Anders was smiling at me and I then stroked the socked soles of Matt's feet very gently and immediately, feet flexed, socked toes wiggled.

"Could it be? Could it? Could young, arrogant Matt be ... could he possibly be... ticklish? I think he is and tonight to see just how ticklish? I teased and Matt wondering was someone there, was I speaking to someone else? Who?

There was nothing he could do but react to my fingers stroking his socked feet which he was doing and I signalled for Anders to join me and Anders enthusiastically spider-walked his fingers over Matt's stomach and trailed his fingers over his ribs, running his fingers lightly teasiing his armpits and smiling seeing Matt wonder if it was me or someone else and he soon realised the nightmare as whilst Anders stroked his sweaty armpits. Very gently and lightly I ran my fingers along the socked soles and toes and smelled each socked foot and then with scissors cut the sock from his toes and slid my fingers inside his socks loving the warmth and moistness of his bare soles rubbing and very gently massaging them both.

My merciless fingers caressing and stroking Matt's ridiculously ticklish soles of feet that were addictive to me imagining how humiliating this was for him as I knew he guessed someone else was witnessing it being done to him as he knowing for me his feet are my fixation! I continued taking full advantage of both of his vulnerable and helpless feet and both defenceless and so super sensitive to the enforced massage they were being subjected to intermixed with finger tips stroking both of his sweat moist soles. I slowly peeled off both of his socks completely baring his size 13 feet and confirmed to him what he suspected, the bad news that I had a helper with me.

I then did the thing to his feet he hates most of all as he is straight and it is intimate and so really gets to him that another guy is doing it as well as being hideously licklish and said to him that it would be fun to show my helper the sensation he hates the most and my warm, wet tongue glided along the soles of his bare feet, foot licking being the worst form of tickling torture imaginable for him and love seeing his feet desperately flinching trying to escape the feeling and the sight of his violently wiggling toes!

Anders seeing this helped me and held the toes of each foot back one after the other so my warm and wet tongue did it's dirty work which made Matt howl which gave me and Anders reasons to smile and wink at one another and I liked the way Anders without invitation from me had reacted to assisting me so diabolically! It tickled so badly that he begged for us to stop. Instead I licked his feet more ferociously and sucked and nibbled his toes!

Matt's long toes are extremely suckable and being so licklish Anders saw by Matt's hysterical laughter just how much my tongue affected him and why it being a technique I indulged in but also as I said doing it that his feet being so addictive tasting as ripe as they smelled raunchy! I then pointed at Matt's hardening dick and Anders immediately began sucking it and then licking the shaft of Matt's dick and I stopped orally enjoying Matt's feet seeing Ander's working his mouth over Matt's rock hard dick! I then signalled for Anders to stop the oral attention to Matt's 7" and resumed working on Matt's feet and he moaning but not in the same way that Ander's lips had seen Matt doing.

Matt soon going crazy as I enjoyed tormenting his insanely ticklish feet and slid the feather in between his toes and menacingly sawed it in between them which teased him unbearably then using the quill of the feather stroked the arches of his feet, such high arches perfect targets for this and drew designs over the soles of his feet and the centre of his soles hellish for him! Matt yelled and pleaded for me to stop in between howling with laughter and totally unable to get away from the horrendous tickling of his feet.

"Matt don't you don't want me to slowly run my fingers up and down these sensitive soles of your feet?" Saying this running my fingers up and down the soles of his feet.

Matt was in hysterical laughter as my fingers stroked up and down both large, smooth soles saying I loved tickling the shit out of his feet and my assistant would be enjoying tickling him in other places and in reaction Matt thrashed about on the punishment table like crazy. I then licked each of his toes as Anders licked Matt's armpits and slid his fingers in them lubricated by Matt's own sweat, his fingertips brushed back and forth over the hairy armpits and toucing them very lightly and teasingly!

"No, ha, ha, no Ha, ha, pleeease No. Please, stop....ha. ha, ha." screamed Matt as he had been doing from the start but Anders running his fingers along Matt's sides and ribs, up and down, up and down driving Matt crazy and laughing so hard he couldn't even plead for mercy.

I brought all my fingers into play dancing over the soles of Matt's feet and Matt being driven berserk! As I teased his feet, Anders began jerking Matt's dick so a mix of gasping and laughter from him being subjected to sensation overload as he was milked to the point of ejaculation only to be left cruelly edged with no relief as Ander's fingers stroked Matt's inner thighs and balls and then his stomach, ribs and armpits randomly. Then again taunting Matt's dick and drawing him closer and closer to shooting his load but then stopping again!

The perfect time for me to work over Matt's feet and using my tongue soon having him going wild with his licklishness and unable to escape it from happening! Licking and sucking on his toes saying they being so sweaty and smelly that they always tasted so ripe as I slid my tongue in between them all in turn, my wet lips gliding up n' down his long toes and simultaneously my stroking the soles of his feet, the sensation overload literlly overwhelming him. My fingers just brushed along the length of his insteps and Anders again pulled Matt's toes back as I stroked the length of each of his taut soles!

"Oh what's the matter Matt, does this tickle you, come on tell me, come on no you tell us both!" I taunted Matt

"Yehe. Yessss!!!HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Yes what Matt, come on what?" I taunted him more as my fingers tickled under his wriggling toes

"Yessssss!!!! IT TICKLES, hahahaha, it TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEZE, NOOO, hahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha!! NO MORE, hahahaha, not the toes, pleeeze!"

"Matt it's only a feather slid in between your toes and this quill end stroked the length of your soles, just gliding the length of your feet and then in between these wiggling toes, you like that Matt, tickling your toes right?" I taunted him

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NO..PLEEEZE..HAHAHAHAHA, NOT THE TOES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO TOOOOESHAHAHAHAHA!"

My fingers brushing the base of his wiggling toes and then ran the electric toothbrush the length of Matt's feet making him laugh and howl and scream his head off and then did what Matt hates the most again but something I am compelled to do with his feet, licking the soles of his feet and sucking all over his toes

"HahahahahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOO, I cain't stand it... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Matt yelled as I lapped at his helpless and so vulnerable feet and toes and he tried to squirm away from my oral attack but it wasn't happening and he laughed, he yelled trying to catch his breath as my tongue lapped and licked and slobbered at both delicious size 13 feet!

"NOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEEZE, NO MORE, HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHA- I CAIN'T STAND HAVIN' MY FEET LICKED, HAHAHAHAHAHASTPOPPPPPPLEEEZEHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPP PLEEEZEHAHAHAHA!"

"If I stop Matt will you be good?" I asked

"YES, YES, YES!" he pleaded

I stopped tickling Matt as he said "I'll be good. I know I've had a bad attitude I'll be good, only please, no more tickling!"

Anders looked at me as I signalled for us to leave Matt to rest and in the adjoining room told him he having impressed me with his work and definitely had a future with me and he smiled and relaxed as I gave him a drink and told him what he had witnessed was our secret and he nodded and that he would be in trouble if he breathed a word about it to anyone and in his interest to keep quiet and he nodded.

I told him that he would assist me again punishing Matt and he smiled as I lifted his black socked feet onto my lap and asked him the size of his feet and he told me 14's and reacted as I lightly stroked them but he knew he having no choice but to grin and bear his feet teased to pleasure his Boss and having had a deep sniff of each socked foot, slid both socks off and got to know the smell, taste and ticklishness of Ander's feet taking full advantage of the fact he wants to impress and please his Boss!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back