• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marc works overtime ( By Personal Request! ) M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
45 yr old Michael had called 23 yr old Marc back to the office unexpectedly with the proposal of overtime and Marc living just 10 blocks from the office told his Boss to expect him back pronto and Michael turned to 21yr old Sam saying "Like a lamb to the slaughter" and both smiled as Michael had heard from Sam how in order to gain the company promotion Marc had stolen a few of Sam's clients taking advantage of his having been on vacation! No love lost between the rival company tele-sales advisors. Michael greeted Marc in the office and Marc shocked to see Sam there but Michael said that he was not going to tolerate staff rivalry and things needed sorting out as he was going to have them both working overtime together! Marc was reluctant but knew the extra cash would prove useful to him so agreed though he and Sam not exchanging a word between them. The Boss spoke to Marc

"Michael saying "Sam tells me that you have stolen some of his clients and that's bad policy and bound to cause friction"

"They found him less helpful and decided to sign up with me instead" said Marc in his defense

"Marc that's as maybe but you still behaved in an underhand manner owing Sam an apology but one that you will not give!"

"That's okay Michael, working tonights overtime will be compensation enough!" said Sam smiling

Marc missed the smile at Michael and asked what the overtime involved?"

"Um work of a sensitive nature that necessitates being done at my home!" said Michael

"Okay well Leanne is working a long haul flight to Sydney so will be away tonight and the weekend!" said Marc

"Right so we'll take my car and if the weekend is cool with you Sam, it promises being a busy one"

"Yeah fine with me Michael!" said Sam and the three left and still no words of exchange between Marc and Sam

On arrival the three sharing a drink or two and Marc becoming whooozy and needing to lie down unable to focus as the tab took effect! He was taken to the bedroom and his jacket removed and tie loosened lay on the bed and was soon out for the count. An hour later confused waking and finding himself unable to see having been blindfold and secured to the bed almost naked, he sensed his shoes and socks on still and then heard Michael's voice!

"Marc back with us and ready for overtime; we've been waiting!"

"What? What do you mean, look why am I secured like this, what's going on, c'mon let me loose, I'm naked why?"

"Marc relax as you're not going anywhere for a while and this just between the three of us if you want the promotion as Sam has said the position is yours but wants compensation for letting you have it and he overheard you joking with Carol in the staff room about the games you and your girlfriend play and how much you delight in teasing her and suggested you being given a dose of your own medicine and in light of your attitude I have to say I am in agreement with him and promotion depends on it!"

"Look what do you mean? What's this all about?" said 6' attractive Marc

"Give him a clue Michael" smirked Sam

Marc's boss was kneeling at the end of the bed and immeditely slid both size 11 black loafer shoes off Marc's black nylon socked feet as Marc squirmed yelling "Look get off my shoes, no get away from my feet!"

"Mmmm two very warm black socked feet Marc!" Michael said slowly sliding a finger up n' down each socked sole making Marc's socked toes wiggle instantly as he reacted immediately to the light strokes and fought to pull his feet away, efforts proving futile as Michael kept stroking up and down each foot, across both arches, back and forth along both soles and socked toes!

Sam watched winking at his boss who ignoring Marc's verbal protests continued finger stroking under the socked toes facing him remarking how smelly and sweaty both feet were adding he having a foot fetish for men's feet though he was otherwise straight but he guessed from college days when initated pledges were often tickle tortured, a confession that freaked Marc out!

"Seems you as ticklish as your girlfriend Marc and by the way I'm bisexual which is why I'm footloose and fancy free and er now I'll bet you wish you were; footloose I mean" joked Sam as Michael stroked around the edges and in the middle of Marc's feet and rubbed his face on them loving the smell of them both freshly out of the recently removed shoes, the warm and sweat moist, wet damp socks on his face exciting him reminding him of bygone days as a Freshman at college! As he sniffed one socked foot, caressing the other and alternating feet and then Michael slowly and tauntingly peeled off each sock!

"Noo please noo noonot my bare feet please nooohahhahahaahanoooheeheeheehahahastooophahaha!"

Michael was nibbling and sucking the toes of Marc's right foot driving Marc wild! The helpless toes wiggling inside his Boss's mouth as fingers lightly caressed along the saliva lubricated soles of Marc's feet as the intensity of the tickling magnified and Michael saying he loved seeing Marc's toes clenching and splaying reacting to the tickling and lickling they were receiving!

"Tickle, Tickle Tickle!" Sam menacingly whispered in Marc's left ear.

Michael holding the toes back with one hand and tickling around and under them with the other and alternating feet teasing under Marc's toes as Marc's laugh grew desperate and particularly when Michael employed his tongue technique which was unbearable for Marc! Then Michael ran his fingers up n' down the newly saliva lubed soles which made Marc howl with laughter

"HAHAHAHAHFUUUCCKKKAHAHAHHAHFUUCCKKKKKAAHAHHANOOOOSSTTOOPPPPHAHAHHAHA!”

The intensity of the tickling was proving to be too much for Marc who felt like he was losing his mind trapped in wave after wave of horrific ticklish hell as one after the other Marc's feet soles were lickled which is tickled by tongue! Sam and Michael himself saw how ticklish a sensation this was for Marc to endure being subjected to!

"WHATTTHEEHHAHAFUCCCKKK?” yelled Marc as Michael's tongue slid in between each of his toes, Marc himself shocked at the action being taken by his Boss and how much it tickled his sensitive feet. Hs tongue massaging and licking Marc's right foot, Michael engaged in spider-tickling the sole of Marc's left foot and clearly addicted to Marc's footsmell and taste!

"Does it tickle Marc huh, does it really tickle , tickle, tickle" taunted Sam verbally which compounded the sensations even more!

Each flick of Michael's tongue upped the ante, seeming to affect every nerve ending in both of Marc's feet

"HAHAHAHAHHAAPLLLEASSEEEEAHANOOOOAHAHHAAHAHAMOOREEEEAHAHHAHAHAPPLLEASSEEEEEAHHAHAHAHA!” yelled Marc!

Michael licked both of Marc's feet randomly and nibbled on the delicious toes one by one. He then was given the feather by Sam and drew the feather, the quill end up n' down the length of both very sweaty bare feet, agonising slow and detemnined strokes from heels to toes!

"Nooo hahaha please, stopStop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feetPle-e-e-ease" Marc begged

Michael lightly licking Marc's feet and remarking on their enormous sensitivity as his fingers stroked and danced under each and every toe and he then pulled each toe apart and licked in between them as Marc squirmed desperately laughing being so ultra-sensitive all over his feet but especially along the soles of his feet and yelling as suddenly stopping the foot tickling Sam said

"How does it feel being a victim Marc?" as he teasingly began stroking the shaft of Marc's semi-hard dick with a feather making Marc feel degraded and humiliated but his dick involuntarily responding to the feather's devastatingly soft and ticklish assault and shaking uncontrollably as Sam caressed Marc's balls with the feather.

"Red Indians did this crap to captured Conferderate soldiers Marc I read somewhere and figured I'd give it a go and fuck me it really seems to be effective the way your squriming around, look at him Michael, he's going ape-shit on us, let's feather the head of this dick, oh yeah now that's maddening isn't it eh Marc, I sure got you there, not a bad dick by the way, might lick it later if you're lucky!"

Michael smiled holding a feather himself and lightly ran the quill end of his up the middle of each sole of Marc's feet in turn as he squirmed more from the sudden new ticklish sensation trying to hold his breath in desperation to not react and encourage the two devious ticklers but quivering as the tendrils of Sam's feather played havoc with his dick coupled with the continual strokes from Michael's feather on his feet! Marc's feet couldn't escape the torment of the feather quill stroking up along the arches of his feet as desperately he clenched his toes but the feather sensations on his dick tickled him ruthlessly as Sam was deliberately merciless on his rival!

Marc's laughter hysterical as his body twitched and spasmed, his feet shuddered as Michael clearly enjoyed teasing them with the quill of the feather but then used his mouth on Marc's toes! Marc's boss sucked Marc's toes and licked the soles of each foot slowly with his long tongue, the licklish sensations unbearable for Marc!

Michael rubbed his face along the soles of each of Marc's feet and feasted, hungrily on each toe, darting his tongue in between them, loving their raunchy smell and ripe taste! Michael licked along the length of each foot and fluttered histongue along both arches and nibbled the balls of Marc's feet and ran his tongue all over Marc's toes and then beginning with his little toes, sucked each toe into his mouth and probed between them with the tip of his tongue.

"Michael seems to like your sweaty feet Marc, seems like they're pretty addictive to him and you are a ticklish fucker!" said Sam

Michael smiled as he was busying himself licking and sucking Marc's feet, licking, sucking, biting and scraping his teeth all over both feet as he'd done to blindfold pledges during their initiations in darkened rooms where other freshmen couldn't see what he was doing to the gagged captives usually being forcibly milked and or sucked off as a part of their hell-week initiations!

Sam then shocked Marc as he started licking around the tip of the head of his rival's hard dick, gently stroking the base of his dick and slid his experienced mouth up n' down the hardened shaft, savoring the raunchy flavour of Marc's dick sucking slowly and feeling Marc's dick in his mouth!

Marc moaned as taking time to stop his oral ministrations Sam fondled Marc's balls and Michael was sucking a mouthful of Marc's toes into his mouth, five toes at once of each foot in turn driving Marc berserk! Then Michael concentrated on sucking one toe at a time, sucking them as if they were Marc's dick which Sam had gripped and was jerking but stopping to prevent Marc reaching orgasm as Michael's tongue slurped on Marc's toes licking each toe slowly, savouring their tangy flavour. He looked at Marc saying and making Sam smile

"I've always had a thing for guys feet. I really can't explain it but barefoot guys drive me crazy as Sam knows right Sam!"

"Oh fuck yes Michael!"

"Sam's been working overtime for me a while now and his size 11 feet not ticklish but have a great taste and smell!" added Michael

"Thank fuck I'm not ticklish or I would find myself like Marc and don't reckon that being much fun, seems Marc finds it hard to handle but you you can suck my toes whenever you want to there Michael!" said Sam laughing himself suggesting Michael using the quill again on Marc's feet and Michael winking at him did so! The short strokes with the quill in the middle of each foot really got to him and Michael kept tickling the middle of Marc's bare soles and sawed the feather edge in between each of Marc's toes ever so lightly several times!

Michael then gripped Marc's right foot with both hands and ran his tongue across the base of Marc's toes which proved to be excruciatingly ticklish so Michaell indulged in doing the same to his other foot and fired up as Sam told him that his own size 11's were very sweaty and smelly and later he'd welcome Michael's tongue all over them cooling them down!

Michael smiled as his fingers danced lightly over the bare soles of Marc's feet driving Marc ballistic! The more Michael tickled Marc's sensitive feet, the more hysterical Marc became and Michael encouraged by Sam who liked seeing his rival suffering switched from foot to foot and used his mouth all over both feet from the toes to the ultra-sensitive middle of Marc's soles where Marc was the most ticklish!

Michael then slowly ran a finger up the right sole of Marc's foot and then the left sole ever so gently over each foot and then alternated between feet being lightly stroked along the soles as he told him that promotion meant they'd travel together on business trips sharing hotel rooms abroad and moved his fingers all over each foot in turn ever so gently but then used all ten fingers simultaneously on both feet at the same time adding Sam would join them some trips too and Sam asking

"Does that tickle Marc? Michael's a real bastard isn't he huh, a real mean tickler, guess drove those pledges out of their freaking minds!"

"Yes, stop, AAHHHH, yes it ticklesStophahhahahahahahahahahaa!" Marc yelled out trying to escape from the tickles, the ticklish agony Michael was subjecting him to enduring but his feet were going nowhere as Michael kept caressing them both. Then Marc heard Michael invite Sam to have a go and Sam was by Marc's feet!

Sam slowly moved a finger up to the toes of Marc's right foot and then stopped and teased his left foot the same way and kept teasing each foot in turn with light strokes as Michael had a break and watched Marc squirm as Sam lightly teased each foot with soft tickles! Sam ran his fingers up and down both Marc's feet very softly, very gently loving seeing Marc writhing on the bed trying desparately to get away from Sam's teasing touch! Sam ran his fingers up and down over and over again on both feet from his heels right up to Marc's toes inflicting ticklish agony on him saying light tickling very effective on guys as ticklish as Marc and Sam wasn't wrong as Marc's reactions illustrated only too well!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHHANOOONOOOAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Marc lost it as Sam's fingers worked at tickling Marc's soles to the max as they scraped up and down the length of both helpless feet and Sam relished every second as he toyed with them and focused on one foot at a time as Michael watched licking his lips remembering college days!

“HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAHHAHAPPPLLLEAASSSEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!” Marc howled at the intensity of the tickling which Sam centred on the middle of the soles of Marc's feet! Sam saying he just wanting to deliver real chaotic and uncalculated stimulation to his rival's feet and to drive Marc insane with tickles and ventured to lick and nibble on Marc's toes with this objective in mind and loving Marc's reactions to the torment!

"HAHAHHAHAHANOOONOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Marc instantly reacting and hating Sam licking the moist soles of his feet and nibbling on the balls of both feet delivering devilish tickling and lickling over each foot!

"Yeah think the three of us sharing hotel rooms will be a real giggle!" said Sam

"A certain guarantee for you Marc!" added Michael as he took over from Sam and very softly massaged Marc's soles and then ran his lips over each foot in turn and deeply smelling both feet as Sam squeezed Marc's hardening dick saying that he and Michael would have such fun with him in London, Paris, Tokyo and Rio and wherever else business trips took them as well as other times in NYC.

Marc involuntarily wiggling his toes as Michael blew air in between them and then began lickling them all with his tongue as Sam kept stroking Marc's dick which was throbbing in reaction to Michael licking and sucking Marc's toes liking the feeling of them wiggling in his mouth and savouring their taste, sucking and licking them over and over again as Sam forcibly began jerking Marc off knowing how ticklish he's be when he'd shot his load.

Michael's wet lips amd tongue slid between Marc's toes and long licks along the soles of his feet continued as Sam frantically jerked Marc's dick and then explosion and Marc shot his load as Michael sucked hard on Marc's toes and slid his tongue between them all and again licking the length of both soles. Then began a rapid finger tickling action over both saliva lubed soles as his fingers easily slid up n' down the length of them both

“HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHNOONOOOOAHAHAHSSTOPPPPSTOPPPAAHAHAHHAH!” reacting to the intense ticklish sensation Marc was being driven wild as Michael used the feather quill and slowly and sadistically began sliding it along the arches of each foot in turn as Marc responded to the feather teasing giggling and squriming his body as much as he could. The feather quill switched foot to foot tickle torturing Marc and driving him crazy!

Sam then joined Michael and each taking a foot each licked and nibbled Marc's toes and lightly stroked the soles of his feet and Michael saying he so glad that Marc's feet were so ticklish and licklish and Sam saying he'd never understood Michael's attraction to his feet but having worked over Marc's began to undertand why guys often straight guys like Michael had a foot fetish as it was another means of control and certainly for Michael another way of showing his staff who was Boss! By the end of Sunday night Marc tickled out wisely decided that Sam best be promoted and not him which had been Sam's intention but months later his dick toyed with and the toes and soles of Marc's feet ticklish as ever as he is paid well working overtime for satisfying the insatiable lusts of his two boss's and accustomed to the strong and stinky smell and ripe and sweaty tastes of Michael's and Sam's feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back