• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tyler M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Right soldier seems we have a problem with insubordination I am tired of got that which is why you're secured to the bunk! What happens here remains secret or you'll be on a charge but don't reckon you wanting your secret known as bound to invite reprisals and I'll see to that, drunken recruits like nothing more than indulging in horseplay so soldier you are gonna act like nothing happened!" threatened USMC Capt.Trev Campbell.

Handsome 6' recruit 24 yr old Eddie Tyler lay still blindfold wondering what his superior officer had in mind and regretting the shit he'd pulled having been told to report to him directly from the evening's parade and finding himself in uniform bound to the bunk on his back having had a drink with him discussing his rebellious behaviour in the troop. The last thing he remembered was being told that it would not be tolerated and now realised the beer must have been drugged!

"You know Tyler a big tough guy like you with attitude and balls has to have a weakness somewhere and thinking about that I had a look in your medical records and saw every test, sight, hearing, psychological passed with flying colours and for the most part the physical too except for one which it's got here written 'FAILED' in block capitals and a note from the doc saying result inconclusive due to recruits refusal to taking it but adding it's being a non-compulsory test! I'm talking about the 'Baninski Test', the neurologic test based upon what the big toe does when the sole of the foot is stimulated so why did you not take it huh!"

"Ticklish!"

"Ticklish what Tyler?"

"Ticklish feet!"

"Don't be a dumb ass now Tyler not in your position - ticklish feet what Tyler?"

"Ticklish feet Sir!"

"That's it Tyler now not so hard to remember manners is it!"

"No Sir"

"No Sir - exactly Tyler and don't you forget it"

"No Sir, I mean yes Sir, I won't forget it Sir"

"Good lad Tyler as I have full confidence in you as a soldier and I note you want to be posted to Afghanistan and commend you on your bravery but there's every chance of you being caught behind enemy lines and subsequently interrogated and I see there being a problem and you proving a liability which is why I have decided to educate you in withstanding endurance and it will test your resilliance to the limit and something I am going to so enjoy subjecting you to and don't expect mercy but prove to me how you can take what is dished out to you now open your mouth soldier, I'm going to break you!"

As recruit Tyler did so the ball gag was secured in his mouth and Capt. Campbell smiled saying that the ball gag muffled laughter that was guaranteed spilling from him and guessing what might happen recruit Tyler squirmed on the bunk bed and his Capt. then confirmed Ed's suspicions but he helpless to prevent it happening he got very nervous.

"So Tyler let's see on parade tonight you looked good, marching in step in these highly polished black leather boots worn by you for let's see yeah 8 hours or 9 so I guess feeling pretty warm and your feet working up quite a manly sweat in them, boots off damp socks and feet stinking the dorm out and a tall dude a decent size boot reading size 14's so yeah guess you can be called 'Big Foot'!"

Recruit Tyler helpless as his Capt began unlacing his right boot and then left boot and wriggling his booted feet which excited the USMC Capt who advised the recruit that drawing attention to his large booted feet unnecessary as they were already in his sight and doing so likely to make thing sworse then they were already going to be for him.

"So Tyler if you haven't guessed your boots will soon be off and then your black regulation socks and with good reason as the Arabs regularly torture prisoners for information and use 'Falaka' or 'Bastinado' so they beat the soles of the feet and get a real sadistic thrill doing it but not something that would give me a buzz but what they do to see if it's been effective in numbing their feet to sensitivity that is what gives me a buzz thining about, to know what they do, they er, they stroke and tickle their feet and I have a foot fetish and I'm attracted to big soldier boy's feet so going to be enjoying yours and you not taking the medical test tells me Tyler that tonight is going to be a lot of fun for me and hell for you soldier!"

Capt. Campbell then slid both boots off the recruit's feet and boots off let Tyler hear him taking a long deep sniff of the insides of each boot saying they had a strong masculine and sweaty smell as he stared at both secured large black socked feet facing him and tied together. He leaned close to the vulnerable size 14 socked feet and sniffed them deeply and enjoyed taunting the recruit verbally.

"Mmmmm you got some real stinky socked feet Tyler, guess you have to be feeling pretty nervous having your Captain being by your socked feet, sweaty n' warm socked feet, I can sense the warmth coming from them, fuck yeah and got to say it's gettin' me real hard and seeing you squirming and these big socked feet flexing and toes confined in these socks wiggling is so hot and I guess you know I'll be taking total advantage of your feet, ticklish feet, you telling me they are thanks for the information Tyler but I'd guessed but imagine being in the hands of an Arab interrogator who removing your boots finds them ticklish, not sure he'd engage in beating them as that takes a lot more of his energy! What's that can't hear you Tyler? Guess tellin' me to get away from your feet or something like that and can't blame you for that but it's your problem you have ticklish feet not mine!"

Capt. Campbell pressed his face into both smelly socked feet and couldn't resist licking them as the smell of them was orgasmic encouraging him to taste their dampness and to lightly stroke along the damp socked soles and immediately Tyler's feet reacted flexing and toes wiggling! The capt knew that already this was tortuous for the fit recruit who excelled in everything, every exercise but what let him down was his attitude but he would break him and gently stroked each foot from heels to toes seeing Tyler's responsive feet making him smile.

"Fuck me Tyler you're more of a tender-foot than I imagined, I guess guys you've pissed off expecially in your dorm finding this powerful knowledge to use against you so remember the deal, you say nothing or I can promise you word will be out and you will learn what sleep deprivation is all about as no doubt you might behind enemy lines! Being as ticklish as this in socks I can only imagine how ticklish you will be when they're stripped of the protection of them and you know already that the raunchy smell of them will do the exact opposite of putting me off them which is why I had you report to me directly from tonights last parade, that and the fact your troop have been taken out on a field exercise tonight which you have been excused from but meaning we're alone just me, you and your feet as it assumed I will finish up here and go to my home on base but having a bunk in the adjacent room to my office is deliberate! I need somewhere to crash when working on stuff until the early hours and as you are finding it offers me privacy and I have said already big soldier boy feet excite me so need not say more than that Tyler!"

As the USMC Capt began to slide off the recuit's socks Eddie Tyler really squirmed and his toes clenched and splayed as he tried to get free but useless attempts once bare his feet proving being super-sensitive as they were gently stroked, every inch of them as both helpless and vulnerable bare feet lay at the disposal of the recruit's senior officer. The Capt had a good long look at the bare feet he faced and remarked on liking their shape, the long toes and high arches and saying in the foot was located the most nerve endings in the human body and that he was going to awaken them all having a selection of tickling tools to do so and guessed it might for Eddie at times feel like he was being shot with 1,000 volts of electricity but he would learn about the effectiveness of tickle torture, that a certainty and quite possibly his virgin feet violated, he learn what foot rape felt like!

"You wonder Tyler why I'm doing this and simply because I can but it's also going to punish you in the most effective way as you will not ever forget it happening and you being so masculine something that will humilate, degrade and embarrass you even de-masculate you as guaranteed you'll laugh like a girl at times which is something I want to hear you doing, no ball gag and you'd be screaming yourself silly which is why you are gagged as I don't want your reactionary outbursts putting me off my stride! Mmmmm oooh fuck these bare feet smell great, Tyler feet still or I'll make this tickling experience all the worse for you and who knows but it will become known Tyler's tootises ticklish trust me!"

The military captain began lightly licking the soles of the recruit's feet and clearly two of the most sensitive feet he'd enjoyed and that saying something but Tyler mega ticklish or as the Capt was finding licklish and gently pulled the recruits toes apart and licked in between them as Tyler desperately tried to escape the devious tongue clenching his toes and earning his soles being stroked forcing him to splay them as he laughed like a loon as the USMC Capt's fingers ran over his highly sensitive soles and stroked under his toes which really got to him and his body bounced on the bunk bed.

"Ticklish Tyler seems the perfect name for you soldier boy and let me tell you this interrogation in it's primary stage as I am going to be exploring all over your feet and finding the most unbearably ticklish places will be spending extra time on them so you can expect these feet sucked, nibbled, licked, stroked, massaged, sniffed and tickled and for a good few hours in fact likely being an all nighter and you will do everything I tell you or I will make it all the worse for you and you really don't want that as it's going to be hellish enough for you!"

The Capt then lightly stroked the balls of Tyler's feet with the quill of the feather and dragged it slowly along the sole of Tyler's right foot making Tyler gasp as it was stroked under his toes which flexed as both feet wiggled from side to side as Tyler could not control instant giggling as Capt. Campbell stating the obvious saying it seemed the tough soldier had excruciatingly ticklish feet as he with one hand held the toes of Tyler's right foot back and with the fingers of his left hand substituting the feather then spider tickled the taut right sole of Tyler's foot and as he increased pressure and speed of his finger attack heard though muffled Tyler's laughter getting louder! Having off the chart ticklish feet the military captain repeated the action with Tyler's left foot gaining the same reactive response from the recruit! Again the sadistic military officer stroked the quill of the feather along the soles of Tyler's feet and the feather end sawed in between his toes and then stopped to give him a break!

"You know Tyler you would not get a break from an Arab torturer but I'm not inhuman and so let you have moments to gain your breath and you know these feet of yours are a real joy to work over, more than others I have had fun with, no names but let's just say you are not the only soldier who needs to learn respect and like you they'll never speak about the lesson I taught them and you won't be the last but one difference being that I will be toying with yours more regularly as they really appeal to me, tick all the boxes, the look of them both, the sie of them, the smell of them, the taste of them as well as their ticklishness as it excites me seeing how intolearable it is for you having them touched even lightly, a real tender-foot!"

Recruit Tyler tried to hold his breath as USMC Capt Campbell lightly stroked his finger up the centre of each of Tyler's soles simultaneously making them quiver at the tortuous sensation the stroking provoked happening but his feet unable to escape the torment as the stroking was relentless and spread along the arches of his feet tickling him ruthlessly even as lightly as the strokes were! There was no relief from the torment as Tyler's feet shuddered as suddenly Tyler felt the officer's tongue come into play licking all over his toes and nibbling them as fingers kept stroking his soles and arches so the toes licked wiggled and especially when they were inside USMC Captain Campbell's mouth whilst constantly and randomly stroking the soles of his feet!

The tortured recruit fought to pull his feet away from the oral and manual assaults on his feet and heard 'Bzzzzzzz'

"Now ticklish Tyler this baby is going to tickle like fuck, it's an amazing tickle tool and what is it; well my guess being you will have brushed your teeth this morning but don't reckon on you having brushed your feet but that's where I come in and will do it for you so yeah an electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles vibrating all over your feet, well you just imagine that but no need to imagine to hard as nothing beats reality!" teased USMC Captain Campbell

Soon enough back and forth the sonicare brushed the sole of recruit Tyler's size 14 left sole and he being told having big feet a lot of foot flesh to clean up and slowly the bristles stroked along the length of his foot and slid in between his toes and teasing gently but consistently driving the handsome recruit crazy as it became more and more maddeningly ticklish for him much to his superior officer's delight, feeling like he was undergoing electric shock therapy and uncontrollably squirming and laughing like a demented hyena had he been fully heard! Then Captain Campbell focusing attention on recruit Tyler's right foot with equal ferocity which was the kind of tickles this instrment handled by the officer delivered! He then given a break but no he could not believe it as his zipper was undone and yelled for the officer to stop!

"Big feet mean big dick right Tyler so just checking, oh fuck look at this even flacid which well, wel it isn't you're a big boy and think we need some diversity so your feet don't de-sensationalise and ruin the moment and you ever had your dick tickled with a feather and yeah let's slide these combats down that's it and expose them, yeah your balls too huh, well you know there's a first time for everything Tyler!" taunted USMC Captain Campbell

The delicate touch of the feather was teasing as it was stroked along his inner thighs and just touching his balls and then stroking his inner thighs again which ultimately got Tyler excited so his dick at least 8" was erect and throbbing and then the feather stroking the shaft of Tyler's dick and caressing over his balls as he yelled at the abuse happening but the Captain saying with his dick so hard Tyler had to be enjoying this happening and his balls being teased by the feather he was moaning and squriming but not with pleasure but from the horrendous torment as the Captain skillfully stroked the feathr over the swollen head of Tyler's dick so that pre-cum was soon enough evident! Verbally being asked if he wanted to cum? Did he jerk himself off daily? How many times a day did he jerk off? What or who did he think about jerking off? and other loaded questions given to him to increase his embarrasment and humilitation but the ultimate humiliation being his dick and balls being played with by his superior officer and he unable to do a thing to stop it from happening to him!

"One word of any of this happening and you will become known all over base camp as 'Ticklish Tyler' so best thing you can do is to grin and bear it literally!" mocked the USMC officer as he de-activated the sonicare.

Recruit Tyler had no control of his dick responding as the teasing torment persisted wearing down his defense systems and breaking him but Tyler was determined not to crack and afford his superior officer this degree of personal satisfaction and Captain Campbell was counting on this as he thrived on the challenge being posed to him so his fingers having slid under Tyler's teeshirt pinched the recruit's hardening nipples and stroked his warm, sweat moistened hairy armpits with a deathly light touch that really got to him and then similarly his balls caressed the same way and even the hard erect shaft of his dick which sickened the recruit but was achieving the objective of the intrusive assault, to torment and tease him to sense the need, the lust to shoot his load, to edge him but to not allow him the relief of a climax!

Instead having been de-activated again the 'Bzzzz' and the bristles engaged with the sole of Tyler's left foot and vibrating over the balls of his foot and adding insult to injury then tranferring to his right foot and both feet so sweaty they were lubricated naturally and smelling awesome as the USMC officer remarked upon giving both feet a good and long deep sniffing! The sonicare slowly brushed the balls of each foot and across his high arches and down along the middle of both soles of his feet and then under his toes and slid in between them recruit Tyler driven to sweaty desperation from the sensation overload he was receiving!

Then de-activated the sonicare tickling stopped! The USMC officer allowing recruit Tyler a break then looked at the high arched feet with long toes that he realised had an addictive appeal to him and began to massage both very warm feet and loving the feel of them and recruit Tyler feeling very awkward as he sensed the intimacy happening and he was straight liking pussy and in no way shape or form in any way interested in dick, ass and balls, he was no queer, ****** but it was this kind of attitude that had got him into this mess and his feet, his dick and his balls that his senior officer was taking advantage of the dirty, perverted bastard!

Suddenly recruit Tyler shocked from his thoughts into immediate laughter as both feet were being tickled at the same time by USMC Campbell's fingers which were stroking all over the exposed soles of his feet and under and in between his toes literally driving him insane as the officer sure knew hot to tickle devastatingly and sweaty hot feet being the most sensitive of all as the officer delighted in telling him as he tickle tortured them both hideously and with determination. He then uugh kissed each one of Tyler's toes and gave them all individually as he joked a blow-job, sucking on them hard and then licking every inch of both feet saying they needing a tongue bath!

Recruit Tyler seething as this didn't tickle but was systematic abuse as both feet were being massaged and fondled as he would expect a girl to do to him if he let her which with as senstive feet as his being was highly doubtful, no chick he had scored with to date had been interested in his feet period! Then increased heat came from the portable hairdryer blowing over both feet but followed by an ice cube drawn over the nely heated soles and then after minutes of the fire n' ice treatment the finger tickling resuming on soles that much more horribly sensitive resulting in recruit Tyler laughing uncontrollably as his big feet wiggled back and forth totally vulnerable and helpless! The feather playfully run over his soles and in between his toes as he desperately struggled to be free!

USMC Captain Campbell pulled the feather between recruit Tyler's toes as he told him to reatain composure or he would be given due cause to wriggle and squirm and the recruit nodded and he tried but the quill end of the feather stroked over the soles of his feet he immedately lost any sense of personal control and laughed hysterically and howled with laughter as the officer tickled both soles harder than ever and this making the recruit laugh more manically and desperately trying so hard to kick is feet and the feather from them both!

Then the officer licked his lips and told Tyler that he was going to orally enjoy both feet going to work them over with his tongue licking and sucking on his toes and licking all over his soles and began doing so breaking to say to Tyler that his toes tasted so appetising being so sweaty and he slid his tongue in between every toe and licked every inch of recruit Tyler's feet. He alternated between licking Tyler's soles and sucking on his toes and tickling the recruit's feet and knowing the middle of his soles and under his toes being the recruit's mos ticklish areas he concentrated on them applying his tickling fingers to these areas but tickle torturing both bare feet all over soles, heels, arches and insteps loving seeing the wildly wiggling toes reacting to the tickling but then more licking and sucking on the vulnerable and exposed feet of recruit Tyler!

The recruit's head twisted from side to side on the bed as his laughter became even more frantic and his toes wiggled as both feet were lightly stroked by the officer's fingers as he told the recruit that he was going to keep tickling and teasing his feet and there was nothing he could do to stop him as he sniffed the soles of each of recruit Tyler's feet and tickled both soles at the same time lightly teasing the soles of both recruit Tyler's feet teasing both wildly twitching feet, both soles specifically as he increased the increased foot tickle torture and applying his tickling fingers to all areas of the crazed, hysterical recruit's feet!

USMC Captiain Campbell laughed himself as he slid his tongue in between the recruit's toes while his fingers raced over both soles. Recruit Tyler becoming drenched in his own sweat and aching from laughter as his hyper-ticklish feet had become the senior officer's playground! Both ticklish soles afforded a real workout driving the recruit berserk and into making useless attempts to escape the perpetual insidious tickling torments!

USMC Campbell traced one finger of each hand slowly all over both of recruit Tyler's feet and as they wiggled he took the five toes of each foot into his mouth one after the other and sucked hard on the recruit's toes which he felt wiggling in his mouth and progressed with tickling all over both size 14 feet qnd speeding up the tickling of recruit Tyler's feet and his muffled laughter being music to the officer's ears as he further increased the tickling of the recruit's feet and then suddenly and briskly he jerked recruit Tyler off and the recruit shot a load of spunk but as USMC Captain Campbell told recruit Tyler this meaning one thing; that he was going to be so ticklish on his feet and gave recruit Tyler a break to contemplate his ticklish fate!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back