• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling FF/M F/M

nagolphillip5

Everyone in this story is 18 and over.

So the other day I was my girlfriend's mom's house for the first time. Her mom is a super hot brunette, 5'9, thin, tan, late 30's and very flirty. Right when we stepped in she said she wanted us to take off our shoes and socks. I don't usually take off my socks so I double checked, "Our socks too?" "Yes sir, my house is barefoot only."

Later in the evening I was sitting on the couch with my feet in my girlfriends lap. Her mom came in and sat next to my girlfriend and said "Boy, you sure have some soft feet for a guy, are they ticklish?" I was surprised at how vulnerable I now realized I was. Again, I'm never barefoot, so this never happens. I replied, "No, I don't think so." Then she said "Well, there's one way to find out", and she started running her long nails up and down my bare feet. I was in hysterics. My girlfriend just laughed and held my legs. It really tickled a lot, and for a strong guy, I was feeling really helpless. Her mom was relentless, "Now I see why you didn't want to be barefoot. Coochie coochie coo. Are your toes ticklish too?" The then she dug into my toes. I was laughing so much tears were coming out of my eyes. "Pleasehahahastttttooooppp." Then she said, "Oh no, I'm not going to stop, I'm going to keep going, here Sarah, get this foot and I'll get the other, I want to see if we can make him pee." This went on for 15 minutes straight. Finally they let me go, laughing all most as much as I was.

I was sleeping in and my girlfriend got up to go for a run. Her mom was cooking breakfast and came in to wake us up. She asked me where my girlfriend was and when I didn't respond she went to the foot of the bed pulled up the sheets and saw my socked feet. I don't usually wear socks, but it was cold where we were staying. Anyway to my surprise she said "Oh this won't do at all." Then climbed on top of my bed set on my calves and started taking off my socks.

Then I felt on finger go up and down my sole. I started to giggle, my feet are super ticklish. I screamed "Oh no please don't tickle my feet." She laughed, "Oh are you awake now? Well, this is what you get for wearing socks in my house." Then she dug all ten fingers in to my feet. I was screaming with laughter. "Tickle tickle tickle." She taunted. "Please I can't take it." I laughed. She said "I'm not going to stop until Sarah gets back, you need to learn your lesson." She held true to her word. I had the clock right there, she literally tickled my feet for 22 minutes until my girlfriend came and got her to stop.

Please share any similar stories you have.

Great story! You are lucky to have a girlfriend like that with a mother like that. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back