• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge for Theft (F/F)

FeistyAmber

Marissa drummed her fingers angrily against the register counter, tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder, and grumbled, "I've got to figure out who the thief is."

After checking inventory that morning at the convenience store she managed, she realized that there were two bottles of nail polish missing. Again. After more than three months of candy bars, cheap t-shirts, hair elastics, and other items disappearing from the store - only a few items at a time, but still enough to be noticeable - Marissa could only conclude that a thief was coming into the store regularly to shoplife.

That afternoon Marissa watched every customer who entered and exited the convenience store. For the most part the customers were all old women shopping for their groceries or harried parents running in and out quickly to buy more baby formula, but near closing time she spotted a girl walking into the store who immediately caught Marissa's eye. She was most likely a college student from the nearby university and pretty in a nerdy sort of way... five foot five, long brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes covered with thick-rimmed glasses, pale skin with a light smattering of freckles.

However, as Marissa continued to glance at her from behind the register, she was shocked to suddenly see the girl slip a chocolate bar into her purse. The girl glanced around, checking to make sure no one was watching, before moving over to the beauty aisle and sliding a container of mascaera into her pocket as well. Then she grabbed some lipgloss and walked calmly to the register to pay for it.

Marissa gritted her teeth but nevertheless smiled when she approached. "Good afternoon," she greeted the girl calmly. "Will this be all for today."

"It will, thanks Marissa," the girl said with a small smirk, glancing at her store nametag in order to call Marissa by name.

"Have a nice evening," Marissa said sweetly as the girl paid for the lipgloss then walked out the door. Marissa smiled as widely as she could at the girl, while inside she plotted revenge. "I'll get you back for all that theft," she muttered once the girl had left the parking lot. Months of stealing could not go unpunished, not when Marissa's job was on the line for it.

Suddenly, her mind flashed back to action film she had passed by on TV the previous evening. In the film a captured spy had been tickle tortured into revealing sensitive information by his enemies. Stroking her chin thoughtfully, Marissa muttered, "Come to think of it, tickle torture is said to be a very effective tool for interrogation.... or payback."

Slowly, a grin spread across her face. After closing up the store she set her plan into motion, searching through the aisles and gathering a few rolls of duct tape, some socks, a feather duster, a package of electric toothbrushes, and a hairbrush. She set them in the back room, then left the convenience store for the night and headed home with a skip in her step. That thief won't know what hit her.

The next morning Marissa carefully observed each customer that entered the store. It was getting close to three in the afternoon when she spotted the shoplifting girl through the window and broke out into a wide grin. "Welcome back," Marissa greeted her as she enter the store.

At first the girl looked surprised by Marissa's attention but then she smiled back. "Nice to see you again... Marissa."

"I wasn't sure you would return today, after you were just here yesterday," Marissa say thoughtfully, trying to hold back her glee. Glancing the girl over, she noticed with a smug kind of excitement that she was dressed in flip-flops, a pair of tight jeans shorts, and a cropped tank top that was cut low and exposed her midriff. Delightful. "How convenient," Marissa murmured.

"What?" the girl asked in confusion.

"Nothing!" Marissa said quickly. Thinking quickly, she gestured at her nametag and said, "I was only thinking that since you know my name it would only be fair if I knew yours too."

"Oh, I'm Claire," the girl said, smiling but starting to look slightly nervous. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have shopping to do...."

"Of course." Marissa stepped back and let the girl - Claire - continue into the aisles. Then she stealthily followed her into the beauty aisle, just in time to see Claire slip a barrette into her pocket. Marissa snuck up behind her then quickly slapped a hand over her mouth and wrapped her other arm around Claire's chest to pin her arms down. While Claire started to struggle, Marissa dragged her down the aisle, checked to see that the coast was clear, then pulled her into the back room.

"Now Claire," Marissa say as she pushed Claire down onto one of the rectangular tables meant for sorting inventory. Marissa shook her head in mock disappointment. "You've been very naughty lately, haven't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Claire protested nervously. "You're crazy, get away from me!"

Marissa grabbed a roll of duct tape and pulled Claire's wrists up above her head. She wrapped tape around each of her wrists and then taped them to the legs of the table. Then she grab Claire's kicking legs and did the same to her ankles so that she was bound spread-eagle to the table.

Marissa walked back to stand next to Claire and said, "I'm afraid I can't do that." She reached into the thief's pocket to pull out the stolen barrette and smirked at Claire when she went white. "You see, I know that you've been stealing from my store, and I intend to punish you for it."

"What? No! I- that's not- I didn't-"

Marissa interrupted Claire's protests by shoving a sock in her mouth, then covering it with duct tape. Claire screamed into the gag but it only came out as a muffled, "HMMMPH!"

"Why don't you stay here for a while and think about what you've done," Marissa suggested, a teasing note in her voice. With another smirk she walked out of the back room, slamming the door shut behind her. For the rest of the afternoon she sat at the register, deftly distracting the other clerk from going to the back room and gleefully imagining the punishment she had in store for poor Claire.

When the last customer left at six she locked the storefront doors and hung up the 'closed' sign. Then she calmly walked to the back room and opened the door. When she entered Claire strained to look at her and shouted, "Mmmph! Hmmmmph! Lmm-mmph ghmmmphh!"

Marissa removed the gag but covered Claire's mouth with her hand before she could speak. "I can tell you're upset Claire, so maybe you can understand how I feel about you stealing from my store for the past three months. Now don't worry, I'll let you go eventually.... but not before you're taught a lesson."

She walked over to grab the tools she had left behind the day before.

"A lesson? What? No, you can't! Let me go, I didn't do anything wrong!"

Marissa shook her head. "Denial will get you nowhere. Now, I don't suppose you've heard of tickle torture?"

At the panicked look on Claire's face she grinned maniacally. "I've heard it's very effective." She picked up the hairbrush and walked over to stand in front of Claire's bound feet. She pulled off her flip-flops and immediately started rubbing the hairbrush over her soft soles.

"Ahahaha, n-no!" Claire giggled as the bristles rubbed under her toes and down her arches. "S-Stop!"

With one hand Marissa dragged the hairbrush over Claire's left foot and her other hand began tickling her right foot, her fingers wiggling underneath Claire's toes. Claire giggled harder and cried, "Stohohop, I m-m-mehehean it!"

Ignoring the girl's protests, Marissa continued tickling for a few minutes. Though she was pleased that Claire's feet were ticklish at all - you never know with some people - she was still hoping for a stronger reaction so she said, "Clearly your feet aren't unbearably ticklish. I wonder if you have any other spots that are worse?"

Grabbing a hold of the feather duster Marissa walked up to where Claire's armpits were exposed by her bound arms and her tank top. She gave Claire's armpit a poke and smirked when the thief flinched.

"Ticklish, Claire?" Marissa teased. Then she brushed the feather duster inside her armpit, which forced Claire to squeal loudly with giggles. "Ah, this is an improvement."

"Nohohoho it's nohohohot!" she said, twisting and turning but unable to break free. "St-stohohohohp tihihihckling mehehehe! Ahahahahahaha! I'm gohohoohing to reheheheport you toohohohoho thehehehehe police!"

"But if you do that then I'll report you for stealing," Marissa threatened in response. "And stealing is highly frowned upon."

Marissa switched back and forth between Claire's armpits, taking turns tickling each one as Claire giggled uncontrollably. Finally she stopped and said, "Not that that wasn't fun, but I must admit, I was hoping you would be more ticklish than that. I've met people who scream and burst into tears the second they get tickled. I wonder...." Marissa stared thoughtfully at Claire's soft pudgy belly, which was bared by her cropped top and stretched out thanks to the way she was tied up. "I think it's time for me to tickle that lovely belly of yours."

"No!" Claire begged immediately, squirming more frantically. "Please Marissa, let me go! I'm sorry for stealing, I won't do it again, just please, don't tickle me any more!"

"So this is a weak spot," Marissa teased, drawing closer to her belly. She experimented by waving the feather duster across Claire's bare belly and grinned wickedly when the girl immediately burst into laughter.

"Music to my ears," she sighed after brushing the feather duster all over Claire's belly for at least five minutes. "But I think I can make you laugh harder than that."

Claire shook her head frantically with her cheeks flushed, tired from laughing. "N-no! No m-m-more, please!"

Marissa ignored her begging and reached for an electric toothbrush. She waved it in Claire's face, watching her eyes widen, before sticking it deep inside her innie belly button.

"I wonder what will happen when I turn this on?" she asked evilly.

"Pl-please! N-n-not my belly button, anything but that!" Claire desperately sucked her belly in and tugged at the duct tape keeping her wrists tied up. "Please!"

Marissa flicked the button on the electric toothbrush and the bristles jumped to life, whirring quickly in circles that appeared to be agonizingly ticklish in Claire's belly button, as she screamed with helpless laughter. "HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHHO!"

"There's the stuff," Marissa said with a grin. "Now how to make this worse for you...." she ignored Claire's desperate begging and squirming and grabbed the duct tape. She pulled off a few pieces then rested the toothbrush on Claire's belly so that the handle was lying on her upper belly with the bristles still mechanically swirling around inside her belly button. Marissa taped the handle of the toothbrush so that even when Claire struggled the bristles stayed stuck in her belly button.

"It looks like I've found your weak spot, isn't that right Claire?" Marissa asked as she watched the thief shriek and scream with laughter from the toothbrush tickling her vulnerable belly button. "In fact, since you're having so much fun I think I'll grab more toothbrushes."

She pulled out two more electric toothbrushes from the package and started slowly dragging them over Claire's shaking belly at the same time. With two toothbrushes on her belly and one in her belly button Claire was unable to beg or plead and couldn't seem to do anything but laugh loudly.

Marissa tickle tortured Claire's belly until she was satisfied, and then began using the electric toothbrushes on the girl's armpits, although she left alone the toothbrush that was still in Claire's belly button. Tears of laughter were falling down Claire's cheeks and she laughed even more desperately each time the toothbrushes touched her skin.

"Now I've met some ticklish people before, but never anyone with such a ticklish belly button," Marissa said with a big smirk. "I wonder how long I can leave it in there before you really can't take it."

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Claire shook her head desperately, exhaustedly trying to squirm free.

Still with the toothbrush in Claire's belly button, Marissa went down to the thief's feet and tickled under her toes with another electric toothbrush. She reveled in Claire's helpless laughter and hummed happily to herself as she tickle her captive. After a few more minutes Marissa glanced at her watch and noticed that it was almost eight at night.

"Well," she sigh as she stood up and turned off the two toothbrushes in her hands. "This has been fun but I'd like to get back to my apartment before dark." She removed the toothbrush in Claire's belly button and turned it off, then grabbed some scissors from a nearby shelf to cut the girl's arms and legs free.

Claire was exhausted and shaking as she got up from the table and quickly walked out of the back room, clearly hoping to escape as soon as possible. She was in such a hurry that she left her flip-flops behind.

Marissa followed her as she made her way towards the door and before she left Marissa said casually, "Claire, I think you've been punished now, don't you? Of course, you still need to return or pay back the items you've stolen from the store. I'm not going to make you do it now of course, but it's a small town.... I'm sure I'll see you around. And if I do see you and you haven't repaid what you've taken, well. You know what'll happen." Marissa quickly tickled Claire's still-bare belly and she jumped back with wide eyes and a nervous laugh.

"Of course I'll pay you back Marissa, I'll return everything, don't worry about it!" Claire reassured her desperately as she hastily backed out the door. "You won't have any more problems from me again, I promise!" As soon as Claire was outside she ran down the street, looking back over her shoulder occasionally.

Marissa laughed as she locked up.

"If that's what I get to do to every shoplifter then I hope I get more of them," she said to herself with a smirk.

This is in my top 5 favorite stories,
LOVED IT

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back