• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taunting, Teasing, Ticklish Tariq M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The intruder had thought the job would be easy, the house detached from other properties a quck smash and grab and was prepared to confront the owner and this happened and the intruder had threatened him with the knife but suddenly his victim applied the Judo hold, the Shime-Waza or chokehold which leads to unconsciousness or even death if the hold is maintained.

The 6' intruder collapsed and was carried to the bedroom and secured to the bed as millionaire 43 yr old self-made Roland Bannister 6'2" looked at the guy in his early 30's it seemed and lightly tanned perhaps Middle Eastern. Roland angry this guy had dared to enter his home with the intention of stealing from him, what he had worked hard to achieve.

Black polo sweater and black jeans but then a realisation black socks but no shoes. With the intruder secured to the bed Roland ventured outside the house and there were the black leather loafer shoes and picking them up reading size 12's he smiled as he remembered fun times with his younger brother; I wonder? was his thought as he went back to the bedroom!

The attractive man still out for the count and having secured his feet spreadeagle, secured them again together and lightly touched the right socked sole and noticed a slight twitch but still no major reaction from the man but he was breathing and Roland smiled! As the man regained consciousness he realised he was bound and became frantic yelling what was going on?

Roland told him that he had chosen the wrong house to rob as the owner was experienced in judo but he'd found that out and smiled as the man fought to free himself from the bondage making Roland smile as he told him there was no chance of his getting loose until the police arrived. The man hearing this stopped in his tracks and lay still

"What you want please no police anything but no police!" Roland saw the fear in the man's dark brown eyes and guessed he was illegal in the country and would use this knowledge against him!

"No police called would be better for you as we know what is likely to happen to a handsome man like you in prison but I have a question why are you not wearing shoes and your name and where you are from?"

"Tariq from Tangiers and not leave marks!"

"Oh right footprints, yeah makes sense!" said Roland adding "Size 12 feet in black socks as he knelt at the end of the bed facing both large socked soles, I guessed you were from the Middle East and you're Moroccan and with big feet and Mmmm feet with a decent foot smell!"

What, what you mean?" said Tariq

"Well Tariq I know in the Middle East there is a fixation on feet and punishing them with falaka, beating the soles so painful but I will not beat your feet as pain too easy a punishment for you to endure but I want to watch you squirm and suffer as I liked making my brother when he needed teaching a lesson so will give your feet a massage!"

"No what, please what do you mean?" Tariq said

"What don't you understand Tariq, these feet are going to be massaged and being warm will be responsive to being touched! You seem very tense Tariq and I will be honest with you I know why, your feet are ticklish and yes I will be tickling them socked and bare but warm feet are the most ticklish so need to be massaged first and massaging them both I will find out where they're most ticklish and mercy, don't even think about it and make too much noize I will gag you but you have permission to laugh!"

""No, please, not my fee...ah...ha, ha, ha..."

"Surely Tariq you can't be this sensitive with socks on your feet and this a slow massage the tickles are later but these socks being sweaty and moist feel good, I remember Adam's feet being ticklish in socks too but not as much as yours are!"

Roland delighted in slowly massaging Tariq's socked feet telling him this wasn't meant to tickle but very pleased it did as he verbally taunted his captive saying they felt so smooth and getting warmer and warmer hearing Tariq unable to prevent the occasional giggle taunting him that he really was ticklish and loved seeing his socked toes wiggling and big feet flexing uncontrollably as his finger even one finger ran along each socked sole in a slow and teasing stroke from his heels to toes and Tariq having no escape from the tortuous touches! The black nylon socks were like a lubricant as Tariq's feet got sweatier as Roland enjoyed reminding him how helpless and vulnerable he was!

"I'm glad you removed your shoes to rob me Tariq and drew my attention to your feet or I might have missed them but these socked feet invited me to notice them, oh is this ticklish, I guess it is and how are you going to deal with a socked foot tickle and endure a barefoot tickling, it's going to be fun to see and plead all you like for me to stop but you are wasting your breath and squirming like this no good, better to conserve your energy for when you have a reason to squirm!"

"HahhahahahaOh Please ahahahaha nooo stoopaahahahaha!"

"Ssssh Tariq calm yourself all I am doing is tickling your feet, you feel it yes, fuck you do don't you, damn your feet are ticklish!"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tariq had instantly busted out with laughter struggling wildly and wiggling his feet like mad when Roland had used all his fingers and indulged in tickling both of his socked soles and then slowly worked off both socks exposing flawless size 12 feet. They were meaty with a nice arch, manly toes and his feet were sweaty and warm with a rich foot smell appealing to Roland. Once the socks were removed Roland went to work on Tariq's toes stroking under them all seeing them wiggling and taunting Tariq asking him if he was ticklish?

Tariq's ticklish giggles answering the absurd question as Tariq was locked in laughter and sweaty and helpless! Tariq soon enough hysterical as Roland danced his fingertips unmercifully over both bare soles of Tariq's feet and his toes wiggled and feet flexed completely vulnerable to uninterrupted tickling. Tariq really lost it, howling and screaming as Roland's fingers glided over his ticklish soles and intermixed this with gently rubbing them and embarrassing and humiliating him by pressing his face to them both and deeply inhaling their raunchy scent!

"You know Tariq my brother like you hated my face pressed into the soles of his warm, sensitive feet having a deep sniff of them, he hated it but like you he forced to endure it but he earned payment from me he used for his habit so really had no choice but to accept me playing with his feet and Joanna having no idea what he went through with me as his girlfriend and now wife would never have understood it but not something he'd tell her happened as he kept his habit, he has kicked a few years ago secret and not something you will talk about Tariq!"

Tariq fought hard to repress reacting to the maddening caresses that Roland gave his feet slow strokes with the pads of his fingers and curled fingers lightly stroking each smooth taut sole as fingers of his other hand gripping Tariq's toes and loving giving both ticklish soles another massage saying this making them even more sensitive and stroking under and in between Tariq's sweat moistened toes saying such big feet and so defenseless for him to take advantage of!

Roland glided his fingers teasingly over the balls of Tariq's feet which clearly tickled as giggling like mad his feet flexed and all of his toes flinched as Roland persisted in running his fingers up n' down the soles of both vulnerable feet. Taking his porsche car key Roland scraped the cold metal shaft of the key along Tariq's bare soles in turn which got a violent response!

"Yes that's it Tariq kick a little as it fuckin' tickles doesn't it up n' down, up n' down and up n' down Mmmm what sweaty and smelly feet you have yes tickle, tickle, tickle and up n' down and up n' down such sensitive soles but have you ever had your feet tickled with a feather Tariq huh? Well something I enjoy doing to guy's feet and will introduce you to but I need you more sensitive and you know that saying about big feet yes?"

"Nooo pleassse stoop tickles!"

"Oh well there is a saying big feet means big dick and I want to see this, come on lie still, yes that's it now let's pull out this dick Oooh yes it is big and I suppose you like being dominated as you are quite hard, let's guess about I would say 7" and I'm going to be a real bastard and edge you, stroke your dick until you want to come and stop and start and stop and start and when I am ready jerk you off and when you have come your feet will be off the charts ticklish!" taunted Roland

"Ahhhhhhhhh oooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh!" Tariq was responding well to Roland's fingers stroking and rubbing his dick but then Roland used the feather slowly stroking his dick and balls, ran the feather tips in between his legs along his inner thighs making Tariq really squirm and kept teasing and tormenting him like this unitl after twently minutes Roland gripped his dick and fondled, stroked and tickled it until he exploded.

Then Roland shocked Tariq more beginning to lick the sole of Tariq's right foot and suck and nibble his toes, this tickling was mega excruciatingly unbearable for Tariq as Middle Eastern considering his feet dirty, it was embarrassing and humiliating for Tariq and he was also as Roland delighted in discovering; licklish! As he was sucking Tariq's toes and alternating foot to foot saying they tasted so rich and ripe, warm and salty and would be taking time with them orally.

Tariq was making odd whimpering sounds as this lickling-tickling was driving Tariq berserk but Roland persisted in sucking on each toe but simultaneously lightly stroking the soles of both feet. Then indulged in a tickle with the quill end of the feather drawn the length of both soles and Tariq laughing hard and desperately trying to pull his feet away but secured tightly together going nowhere but rubbing against each other which increased their sweat n' smell!

Roland again sucked Tariq's toes hard loving the feeling of them wiggling in his mouth as his tongue slid in between them all making Tariq laugh even more as he really being mega ticklish on his feet and Roland saying they tasting so sweaty and salty he was quite addicted to them all and lickled both bare soles facing him whilst stroking the soles with his fingers and under Tariq's toes which really got to him. The tickling so teasing and the oral ministrations ultra-sensual as Roland subjected Tariq to sensation overload!

A feather then grazed across the top of Tariq's feet and concentrated on his very sensitive soles but though the tendrils of the feather teased, the quill was the ultimate tickle tool that devastated Tariq as it really, really tickled! Tariq was kept giggling because he couldn't stop Roland from attacking his feet in this vicious assault on the tender soles of his feet, Tariq screamed with laughter while pulling wildly at the restraints as it was too much for him to take as Roland reminded him

"Can you believe a feather can drive you this fuckin' crazy Tariq? You're such a ticklish guy, much more sensitive than Adam was!"

Roland's tongue slid slowly along both of Tariq's moist soles, licking the sweaty wrinkles from the heels of his feet to his wiggling toes and ignoring his pleas for the torment to end as the tickling really drove him wild, he thought he'd lose his mind laughing hysterically while Roland's tongue vigorously lapped all over both bare soles and again all over his toes!

"Tariq these feet are the most ticklish I have seen and they have a real manly smell and taste so you will be hear until morning
as I am going to teach you a lesson about breaking into people's houses and not wearing shoes!"

Roland then traced random patterns over the soles of Tariq's feet loving hearing him laughing and seeing him squirming and said he would be adding tickling tools like the electric toothbrush, the hairbrush, the fork and in between the toes the pipe-cleaner as this victims of his having told him was hellish but Tariq could agree or disagree with this opinion later as right now his feet being so warm and so sweaty and so delicious a long and thorough tongue bath of them both on the immediate agenda, both soles licked slowly all over, all toes sucked and licked as the smell of both of his feet being so appreciated!

"NooooOh nooooplease nooooo!"

"Sssh Tariq as it's this or your feet tickle tortured and since that will happen anyway later, why not avoid it for now; Mmmmm yes these feet smell and taste awesome and the night is young!" Roland told the intruder

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back