• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiation into kink M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Wakey wakey"!

38 yr old Attorney Delaney came around to his face being slapped and couldn't see a thing but heard Androtti's menacing tone

"Good to see you please excuse my boys they can be a little rough and here you are Mikel and you thought you could betray me and I not find out about it, silly man trying to embezzle and defraud me and you in a position of trust disappoint me and I am offended by this and I don't like being offended which is why bound and gagged unable to move I am going to teach you a lesson and one that excites me. I am thorough in everything Delaney which is how you came to be caught as last month when you requested the sudden leave due to family illness, I had you followed having contacts most places and since your return have had things examined in great detail. I cannot believe someone I have known for 15yrs would do this to me, someone I considered a friend and who confided with me, we shared secrets with, our strengths as well as our weaknesses! Yes Mikel our weaknesses and you have one I intend exploiting beyond the limits of your endurance so guess what this might be? A clue, hot n' sweaty!"

The 6'2" attorney immediately squirmed as he felt his size 15 black laced shoes removed as the attractive Irishman muffled protests as his black sheer socked feet were exposed as he lay on the interrogation table in the basement of Claudio Androtti's villa outside Rome. 42 yr old Mobster Claudio Androtti smiling at his captive's reaction.

"How considerate of you to be wearing such thin socks Mikel and you remember I am sure when I told you I did not consider myself bisexual but certain men interrogated by me I would gain a certain satisfaction and excitement in humiliating and degrading which meant doing things to them to embarrass them, excercising power and control over them and this is what I will be doing to you or to your big sweaty, smelly feet and warm feet always more sensitive, my knowing you hating yours touched being I think you told me so diabolically ticklish, what's that I can't hear you Mikel are you agreeing with me; yes of course you are. Such large feet that on your expense account shoes made for you, I have been generous to you Mikel even it seems paying for your weeks holiday in Bermuda and not back in Dublin as you had told me!"

Delaney instantly reacted to the two fingers lightly stroking up the length of his sheer socked feet, very slowly stroking along his arches to his toes which clenched. Androtti stroked the balls of the attorney's feet and then stroked them again with more pressure and focused on each foot individually gripping the socked toes with one hand and stroking the taut socked sole with the other and alternated feet employing long strokes the length of each sole concentrating in the middle of each sole.

Delaney had lost any form of control and was laughing his head off and even gagged this clearly heard by Androtti

“Ha ha ha ha ha hhaaa, ohhh stooop pppleasse hee he he he, doooo n’t itt tickkkless ha ha ha ha ha!”

"What's that Mikel, it tickles, yes it does, it really does and the socks you have on make your feet more ticklish, you remember a gift from me last month to you and Armani socks and I am glad you appreciated them but you see why now I was insistent on purchasing 2 dozen pairs for you to replace your old socks. They sweat so act as a lubricant and light and stronger touches through them to your feet inevitably tickles even the pads of my fingers rubbing over your soles will do so see!"

“Ha ha ha haaa haaa ohhhh ohhh haa haa plllllleeessse hee hee haa haa,nnooooohhhhaaaaaaa!”

"Mikel you play with me and I play with you and your bound feet secured together as they are and any resistance is futile

“Hahaaaahaaa ohh stopppitt nooo“HAAHAAAAAHAAAHOOOOHAAAAAANOOOOSTOOPPHAHAHAHA!"

"That's better laugh louder let me hear you Mikel as you know you're helpless to avoid the ticklish sensations and such high arches to stroke so lightly, it's maddening isn't it and good to see how ticklish they are and having fun teasing them and in these socks so horribly sensitive and later how will your feet react without socks on Mikel?"

“Haa, haaaa heeee ahhhhhaaaa nooooo,ohhhhh stoooopppp itttthhaaaaaaaaa hheeeeehaaaaaahhhee!"

"Did you say stop Mikel, I think you did, c' mon a big strong man like you allowing a tickling to break you, surely not but I have to say I am a mean tickler I suppose as it is something I enjoy doing, yes it excites me if I am honest so keep begging me to stop as this does too and you might be lucky and I will but no guarnatees Mikel, no guarantees! Feet warm from being in shoes all day are extra sensitive, the tickling magnified wanting you to suffer, which is why I had the boys surprise you in the underground car park after you left your office and knowing Alison is away, as I say I check everything Mikel! If she calls you, she'll call back as you're a little tied up at the moment!" Androtti said laughing himself

Delaney's laughter intensified as Androtti tickled both feet simultaneously and sensed he was easily going to break the attorney which was his intention and kept the tickles consitent and gaining control of the level of Mikel's laughing as he toyed with him. He experimented where the Irishman was the most tortuously ticklish and found this being his arches and the centre of his soles. He stroked an arch of a foot with one hand and the centre of the sole of the other foot with his other hand exploiting Mikel's ticklishness horribly!

“OHHHH NOONOO MOORRRE OHHHAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAOHHHHH HEEEEEEEHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA”

"Mikel lots more, lots more I haven't even started, your toes have been barely touched and will feel neglected if they're not given my attention and your feet so sensitised that any tickling will tickle but Mmmmmm the smell of your feet is strong and very appealing so a tickle break in order!" taunted Androtti.

The mobster felt compelled to press his face to both large socked soles and sniff them deeply which really got to the attorney as tickling one thing but this intimacy another, it was sickening and Androtti sensed this reaction from the Irish attorney and deeply in haled both feet more and made comments about both feet smelling like feet and liking the feel of their warmth and sweaty moistness in his face as he heard his friend Mikel Delaney seething! More deep inhalations followed "Hmmmmmmmmm" Androtti moaned.

After ten minutes enduring his feet being admired and sniffed and Androtti telling him what he planned on doing the tickling torment resumed and the focus of Androtti's attention being on Delaney's toes stroking at his socked toes, fondling and gripping them and squeezing them all. The attorney's toes extremely sensitive he was in ticklish agony as Androtti a truly sadistic tickler stroked under all of Delaney's socked toes and he could not escape the excruciatingly ticklish stimulation as his toes stroked simultaneously with the soles of his feet!

“HAAAAHAAAAHOOOOOHAAAAEEEEEEEHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAOODSTOOOOPPPHEEEEHAAAAAOHHHAAAA!”

The sounds of Delaney's laughter being music to Androtti's ears and a testiment both to Delaney's’ sensitivity and Androtti’s amazing skills as Delaney found himself in a perminent state of hysterics.

“HAA HAAA HAAA HOOOOO HAAAA HAAAAAAPLEEEEESSEHHHEEEEE HAAAAA STOOOOP HEEEEEE OHHHHH NOOOOO HAAAAAAAAA IIICANNNNT STTSTTSTTTAAANNDDD ITTTT HAAAAAAHOOOHEHOOOOOOHA!”

"Mikel I know you can't stand it and that's what makes it exciting for me as I enjoy subjecting ticklish guys to tickle torture and hearing them like you in response to it laughing uncontrollably and a short break now as we have a long night ahead of us, jsut me, you and your feet!" Saying this peeling off both socks

Delaney squirmed as Androtti leaned over both of his large feet and kissed his toes making his feet flex as he felt the lips on his toes which really sickened him and Androtti lightly stroked the large and sweaty, warm soles facing him and loviing the alpha-male Irishman's reaction as his bare feet were lightly stroked and his toes wiggled as his body went rigid. Androtti knowing Mikel Delaney knew how straight he was, whilst not homophobic, not too removed from it, he accepting Gays or 'Queers' so long as they stayed the fuck away from him! With this knowledge he told the attorney that he could have him wasted easily and Delaney knew it but instead he was going to toy and tease him and leaned close to Delaney's feet.

"So Mikel the idea of another guy playing with you angers. frustrates and disgusts you but that's a shame as something tonight you will be experiencing for the first time, initiation into kink, Mmm such big n' sweaty feet, kissable feet, hold your feet still or believe me I will make things far worse for you, have you castrated awake, that's good feet still and you keep them still!"

Delaney had no choice as Androtti kissed both of his feet and said in the session he was going to lick his feet all over and suck on his toes that Delaney would feed him, he was going to lick in between his toes enjoying the smell and the taste of them, he would be kissing and licking the Irishman's sweaty feet and his toes. licking his foot sweat and it would be intense as he liked the smell of his foot sweat and his socks would be replaced and his feet heated with a hairdryer and two electric tootbrushes inserted inside his socks so the revolving bristles brushed the centre of his soles, secured there by his socks and he would be filmed by one of the boys so anytime shown to others and the boy filming him would see just how sensitive the attorney's feet were and he and others be invited to work over them! Androtti was going to smell his feet in his socks and bare and orally make love to them! The attorney felt disgusted as he knew that Androtti was a determined character and did not indulge in false threats!

"HAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEEHEEEAHAHAHAHAHSTOOPAHAHAHAHAHA!" Delaney yelled as Androtti slid the feather in between the toes of his right foot and used it exploring underneath his toes and then switched to the left foot as Delaney laughed like crazy as the feather torture continued!

Then using the quill end of the feather Androtti drew the feather up n' down the right sole from the heel to the ball of the foot and stroked under the toes and then the left foot came under similar attack. Androtti gripped Delaney's toes on his right foot and ran his fingers of his other hand along the sole of Delaney's bare foot and spider-tickled the sole driving Delaney berserk and then did the same with the attorney's left foot. Androtti's fingers tickling the soles of Delaney's feet were worse than the feather. The torture continued as up n' down, back and forth stroked Androtti's fingers on both of Delaney's captured bare feet.

Claudio Androtti enjoyed having complete access to Mikel Delaney's helpless, vulnerable feet, stroking lightly all over both soles and both of his arches and the teasing sensations making the attorney shake but strapped down so tightly there's no escape and try as he did, no way to pull his feet away from being attacked. Androtti tickled each foot in turn with both hands, caressing the large smooth soles and concentrating his attack on the balls of Delaney's feet tracing tickly little circles all over the middle of the soles of the attorney's feet before stroking lightly underneath his toes.

Androtti's fingers moving quickly, scratching the pads of all ten toes, then wiggling in between them to tickle no matter how desperately the Irish attorney tried to clench them. Androtti walked two fingers up n' down each sole and then dragged his fingernails back up n' down the length of them both over and over again and lightly stroked Delaney's arches! There was now ay of the attorney escaping the torments Androtti thrilled inflicting and driving Delaney out of his mind! The tickles being unbearable and stopped as Androtti sent a txt from his mobile 'phone!

Leess than 3 minutes later another man, 5'10" 23 yr old enforcer Mario entered the basement room and began filming as Androtti raked his fingernails mercilessly up n' down the soles of Delaney's feet and licking, sucking and nibbling on the toes of both of the Irishman's feet and grazing his teeth across the arches of both feet and then a harder sucking on the attorney's toes and sliding his tongue in between them all. Androtti told Delaney to press his feet hard into his face and one by one to feed his toes to him to be sucked and licked and nibbled which the attorney knew he had no choice but to obey in doing and was aware he was being filmed but was not prepared for after ten minutes what happened next!

"HAHAHAHAHHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEPLEASEHAHAHAHAANOONOOTMYFEEETAAHAHHASTOOOPAAHAHAHA"

"You know Mario we'll enjoy these feet tonight as so ticklish, Mr. Delaney needs to be taught a ticklish-licklish lesson!

Mario smiled as his fingers lightly stroked the attorney's very sweaty and smelly feet and very gently traced under the attorney's toes making Androtti smile as the Irishman was squirming and giggling. Mario caressed the middle of Delaney's soles and liked the reactions he was getting as the ticklish torment he was delivering was really getting to the attorney!

"Mario you seem a natural but one thing that Mr. Delaney can't stand is having the soles of his feet licked, his toes licked so get your mouth to work on them now, go on let me see you give his toes a blow job and run your teeth over his arches, do everything I do to your delicious size 11's to his feet and just maybe next session I'll go easier on yours!" said Androtti as he pulled off Mario's loafer shoes and placed his hands on the soles of the kneeling assistant enjoying the warmth of them in his black nylon socks and trying to keep his feet still as they were lightly stroked.

"Lick his toes and soles Mario or I will tickle your soles harder!" threatened Androtti and Mario licked the attorney's soles and nibbled them both along both arches and toes with the response from the Irish attorney Androtti wanted to hear

“PLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHASEHAHAHANOOOSTOOOOPIT"NO HA HA HA HA HA STOP! DON'T DON'T LICK MY FEEEEE HEE HEE HEET HA HA HA HA"

Mario was encouraged by the attorney's reaction as he slid his tongue in between the toes of the right foot of the Irishman in a relentless oral attack which switched to the attorney's left foot as Androtti looked on impressed by Mario as he gently stroked the soles of the young assistant's socked feet. Mario continued licking around the toes and the soles of Mr. Delaney's feet and ran his fingers along his soles and under his toes as saliva lubed they slid so easily over the attorney's feet. Mario clearly enjoying himself making someone else suffer what torments Androtti subjected him to and driving Mikel Delaney into uncontrollable hysterics as the lickling and tickling of the attorney's feet guaranteed his being in ticklish agony and Androtti praising Mario on doing a good job!

Last edited:
Thanks for the notification - even anonymous much appreciated!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back