• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Challenge M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Eren and I had spoken and he had told me his limits of endurance and I had heard it and remained quiet and told him he either wanted to meet a Top or he didn't and heard his excitement as the Turkish investment broker assured me he was serious, he challenged me to break him so I told him to be at my place from his work the same night and he promised he would be. On arrival I was glad to see the 6' 32 yr old Turk was attractive, he having said so but this expected. Anyway in the apartment I again told him that he needed to respect I was a Top and would dominate and control him and he nodded he understood this and as told stripped off his business suit to his underwear and socks and was soon secured to the bondage table.

Eren told me he had a fantasy of being touched by another man and unable to stop it happening and I told him that this was going to happen and saw his dick jump in his underwear as I said so securing him and placing the blindfold over him saying every touch would be magnified if he didn't see it coming and then said his socked feet a little smelly so best replace his shoes and slid the size 11's back on his black socked feet, smiling as he said thank you sensing his relief! I smiled and asked him what he was expecting and hoping to happen and he told me to have his dick and balls played with so he wanted to come but me stopping this and I told him so cruel edge play and he nodded. That's all I said and he nodded again.

"Eren it's playime and you play by my rules yes!" and he nodded

"Good and this means I play with you and you are played with so you say to me in Turkish I am ticklish!"

Eren shuddered hearing this so I told him to remember who was in charge and to say it and he hesitated but then whispered "Gýdýklanýyorum"

"Right good man so teach me some more Turkish um .. yes say I'm too ticklish" and now he squirmed a little but he knew that in his position he better obey me and said "Çok gýdýklanýyorum"

"Please I say don't tickle me to you on the call yes!" he said

"You did Eren so tell me now in Turkish please don't tickle me" and he immediately did "Lütfen beni gýdýklama"

"Okay and finally please say in Turkish Stop tickling me and Eren said "Gýdýklamayý kes" and That tickles stop please stop and Eren responded "Bu gýdýklýyor dur lütfen dur!"

"Okay Eren and I want you to remember these exclamations and you know it must be uncomfortable with your shoes on so let me slowly take them off, that's it the right shoe and that's better the left shoe, that must feel better letting your feet breathe so wiggle your socked toes for me, Eren I said wiggle your toes good keep wiggling them and don't stop good man!"

I loved looking at the nervous Eren wiggling his socked toes at me kneeling so close to them sensing the warmth eminating from them and having a whiff of his exotic foot smell which was very intoxicating. After three or four minutes told him to stop wiggling his toes but his socked feet secured together to rub them against eachother which hesitantly he did and told him faster and he did so clearly feeling very vulnerable.

"So Eren you don't like your feet touched I said as my hands gripped a warm sweaty foot each so tell me why not as they are very nice masculine feet and nice n' warm and smell like feet, what's the problem, is it you're ticklish and he nodded and I said tell me again I am ticklish!"

"Gýdýklanýyorum" he said

"So you don't like me holding your feet and feeling them and sniffing them like I am no, hmmm well Eren you know who is in charge so I decide what I do and don't do, Mmmmmm your feet smell very good and have worked up quite a sweat in the office all day, lovely feet Eren and so smooth, oh did that tickle, just a light stroke along the soles that's all.

"Bu gýdýklýyor dur lütfen dur!" he said

"Yes I know it tickles Eren I know it does, your really are a ticklish Turk!" I responded adding "Now clench your toes

Eren didn't so I lightly stroked the arches of his feet

"Heeheheheheheeeeheheheeeehee!" was his instant response as his toes clenched

"Black nylon socks Eren, oh dear my favourite kind and nylon making your feet sweat and very ticklish" I said as I spider-tickled up and down the length of his feet which proved being tortuously ticklish for him, every touch tickled! My fingertips stroked his high arches and I really saw how ticklish he was, it was hell fro him as he reacted in English

"Please please, not my feets, not my feets!"

Eren tell me in Turkish I'm too ticklsh and I might stop if you do!" I taunted him and he yelled "Çok gýdýklanýyorum!" and I responded stroking one sole after the other heels to toes and up n' down and up' n down. I was slowly tickling his socked right foot and then his left socked foot and making sure my fingers covered every inch of his socked soles seeing it was torture and then having tickled both feet individually, tickled both simultaneously!

I stared at both socked feet and then began peeling his right sock off and in Englsh he begged me

"Not that! Don't Please stopdon't do it! No seriously, I really can't stand that."

"Sssh Eren I want to have a look at your bare feet, see your toes and soles as I'm sure your soles are very smooth and you have nice looking toes ah yes you do and well tanned too and hmmmm so close to them both I brushed his soles against my designer stubble on my face and nuzzled under his toes.

"Mmmm fuck what feet you have been hiding Eren!" I said tightening my grip on his big toes and making his bare soles taut as I slowly ran a finger over his taut right and then left sole and kep doing this and told him to tell me in Turkish to stop tickling him

"Gýdýklamayý kes" he said and repeated it three or four times whilst I stroked the soles of his feet continuously making him laugh as from light stroking I really tickled both feet and found his arches a senstive spot and focused tickle attention lightly stroking over the arches of his feet saying they looed so masculine but were ticklish like a girls which he didn't like being told!

I stroked each foot from his heels to toes hearing his giggles encouraging me and aiming for maximum ticklish stimulation running my fingers under his toes and in between his toes as adjusting the rhythm of my stroking, Eren's hysterical laughter the music playing with his feet invoked. Eren's feet were soft and so ticklish as I delighted in slowly dragging my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet foot and getting more ticklish with every touch but the slower I stroked his feet the more ticklish they got!

"Aaaaahhhaaaaahhheeheahaheaaahhaaheeeee!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm Eren your toes look delicious!" was all I said to hear him gasp as he knew what I was going to do

The handsome Turkish man helpless to stop me sucking his toes and loving the fact that he was so licklish, my tongue a wicked weapon as I love licking sweaty feet and toes and his feet tasted so salty my appetite for them insatiable and my tongue lickles, tickles horribly and my tongue slid all over and in between his toes. I continued to tickle the arches of his feet and nibbled them and his toes ignoring his please for me to stop in Turkish and he did "Gýdýklamayý kes"

Instead I really tasted his toes lubing them with my saliva so licking each toe individually and sucking on each toe long and hard as he had hoped I would be sucking on his dick and his laughter increasing as my tongue licked under and in between his toes and the more Eren fought to kick his feet away from me the more licks his feet got as the barefoot tickle torture intensified and soles licked meant my fingers slid along them so perfectly. Some Tops use oil but not me as I love guy's individual foot tastes and smells and oil ruins chances of this!

Eren was going crazy, laughing so hard that he was becoming breathless so I stopped and massaged his feet enjoying the feeling of them both and then again licked them and grazed my teeth against the arches of his feet and then the feather again under and in between his toes and the quill end dragged along his ultra - sensitive soles. Then stopped and pulled down his underwear and fondled his dick and kept doing this as it hardened and hardened. Then the feather saying he had such a large and throbbing dick that his wife Yasmin was a lucky woman as I stroked the feather lightly along his inner thighs teasing Eren horribly as his erect 8" throbbed as the feather caressed his balls gently and so teasingly as he gasped louder and louder in frustration and begged me to let him cum and I whispered in his ear brethlessly "No!"

Instead asked him if the feather on his balls felt good as he groaned as he was being violated for my pleasure but moaning with lust when the feather stroked the shaft of his dick as I asked him if he wanted me to carry on and he didn't know as he did and he didn't as it pleasured him but teased him mercilessly. I increased the stroking saying it must feel good, so good as I slowly and with determination edged him closer and closer and closer to orgasm but cruelly pausing irregularly to taunt him saying his pleasure was in my hands and emphasising this in gripping his dick and jerking him off a little as the pre-cum appeared on the head of his dick. Then stopped and resumed feather caressing his balls saying I knew he wanted to cum and he nodded!

I then stroked the head of his dick with the feather as I told him the problem being that after he had cum the level of his ticklishness would be magnified and saying this being the reason that when I was ready that I would let him cum as his feet would be such pleasure to enjoy and loved seeing him shudder at this realisation resonating with him as he knew it so well but he craved ejaculating as the feather excited him and his dick shuddered as the feather teased along the rigid stem of his dick as I said the tickles of his hot n' sweaty, smelly feet would be amplified once he had cum! The ticklishness of them unbearable saying I loved keeping guys on the edge and over the next ten minutes did so with the feather, my fingers and a few times with my tongue, little licks on the head of his dick which was maddening for him!

I then after twenty more minutes jerked Eren off and he had a wild orgasm! I then whispered in his right ear "FEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

"Çok gýdýklanýyorum" he yelled pleading with me to let him loose but was suddenly giggling as I pulled the toes back of his right foot and lightly stroked the taut right sole and then did the same with his left foot and now this was torture and I then sawed the feather in between his toes on each foot in turn asserting total dominance over Eren loving the sound of is hopeless giggles as I told him his feet so vulnerable and helpless and my determination to keeping him in a state of hilarity as I was going to tickle the living daylights out of his feet, his ticklish feet seeing them becoming more and more sensitive with each and every tickle.

"Eren nothing I enjoy more than playing with a man's ticklish feet and when you told me your limit was being tickled even saying your feet sealed tour own fate as you were not to know but a Sub or Bottom does not tell the Dom or the Top what they may and may not do and before you arrived I thought of working over your feet but never imagined they're being as sensitive as they are, so hideously ticklish but they are and such fine looking and smelling and tasting ticklish-licklish feet!"

I was lightly rubbing his feet and gently caressing his soles and the gentle touches getting to him as they were intimate and Eren a stright man unnerved by this as he I suppose prided himself on his machismo, being touched against his will if it had been sexual was unavoidable being secured but sensual tongue licking that was something quite different and I knew was going to be the breaking of him so kept my strokes allover his feet light and gentle as too my tongue attention to his feet ever increasing his
ticklishness. My fingers slowly tracing ticklish patterns up n' down the soles of his insanely ticklish feet, each warm, sweaty and smelly foot being steadily tickled by me.

The tickling which overwhelmed him, his senses was unbearable as frantically he clenched and splayed his toes involuntarily as I enjoyed the taste of the soles of his feet. I took hold of the toes of each foot in turn and bent them back and ran my tongue and my designer stubble over each taut sole as well as my fingers and rubbed and licked the arches of his feet remorselessly, relentlessly, unremittingly tickling Eren way beyond the limits of his endurance eventually stopping having broken him but not the way he imagined happening except in his worst nightmare but I had won the challenge!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back