• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stranger M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Geoff Maddison the 29 yr old 6' lecturer had gone to the bar having been dumped by his girlfriend Karen and a guy had chatted to him and they'd drunk together and though his head buzzing he had a hazy memory of agreeing to going to the guy's crib for a smoke and they'd been having a spliff and then he'd been talked into trying the tab and then remembered nothing and now came around finding himself blindfold and secured to a bed and as he came to his senses yelled

What the fuck is going on? Why am I tied up? you better get me loose and fuck why am I naked?"

"You're not totally naked still got your sheer socks on and your shoes, nice shoes by the way, relax you're safe and no one's around but you and me!

"Look who the hell are you, where am I?"

"You're at my place and I'm gonna have fun with you, no good struggling your bound tight so best just accept the situation as what else can you do, you're my plaything and that's that and what was that you told me; that you can't stand your feet touched being so ticklish, hmmmmm interesting and Geoff warm feet the most tortuously ticklish of all and still got your shoes and socks on I'm gonna have a lot of fun with your size 12 feet you can bet on it!"

"Fuck nooo let me loose now you perve, you're gonna be in real trouble!"

"Think you got that wrong Geoff as you came to my place willingly and how are you gonna prove you were tickle tortured, no marks to show anyone, just between you and me Geoff!"

The stranger as Geoff could not recall his name, not even what he looked like having been drugged up, the 24 yr old rich kid, his folks owning a successful boutique in Rodeo Drive smiled as he knelt at the end of the bed and mocked the lecturer who knew he was in trouble as he could not stop his shoes being pulled off and then felt disgusted as he heard the guy sniffing his socked feet which had been secured tightly together.

"Mmmm fuck you got a strong smelling pair of feet Geoff yeah love'em and thin socks meaning more ticklish! I have always liked feet and ticklish feet a bonus and it's gonna be fun seeing how ticklish your feet are and where tickles you the most as gonna work there with ferocity as love seeing ticklish reactions so don't you let me down, I want to hear you laughing your head off and squirming around but tell you what I'll tickle your feet leaving your socks on and you withstand 50 seconds without laughing and you don't lose your socks ready hold your breath and let's play!"

Geoff felt the tickle as the stranger stroked both socked soles very lightly and smiled as he saw Geoff's socked toes wiggling as he ran his fingers over the soles lightly and gently and heard Geoff moan and knew a few more repetitive strokes would break him and repeated the tickling strokes so gently gliding his fingers over both soles and Geoff giggled!

"Oh Geoff bad luck just about but not quite but let's keep your socks on for now!" said the guy as he dragged one finger across the right arch of Geoff's foot and then the left arch and both feet shook violently making the guy smile!

"No! N-not my feet!" Geoff pleaded, "pleee-he-heeeese not there!"

"Looks like someone has very ticklish feet Geoff!" said the guy as he stroked the socked feet and his fingers creeped up to the toes and he remarked that the socked feet were very warm and sweat moistened and smelled awesome and Geoff's laughter increased and he got more frantic as the fingers got under his socked toes and stroked!

"Hahahahahaaaaaa...stohahahahappp! AhhahahahahahaNO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Geoff all I'm going to do is tickle and tickle your feet because I can and got lots of tickle tools to try on them and your reactions will show mw which ones work best, different strokes for different folks is so true!" said the guy lightly teasing up n' down the length of Geoff's warm and sweaty socked soles again sending unbearably ticklish sensations through him and then fro tickling to lighter but maddening teasing caressing driving Geoff breathless and he stopped!"

"Don't want you breathless Geoff so you relax!"

"Please let me go please!" begged Geoff

"Oh come on you know I can't do that, play the game Geoff!" said the man beginning to stroke and caress each sole again saying all he wanted Geoff to do was laugh his guts out and he'd be tickling his feet until he did "You're going to laugh for me Geoff!"

Fingers teased Geoff's socked arches as he reacted flexing his feet and wiggling his toes as the light touches on his feet were consistent and hideously toementing!

"Karen ever tickled your feet Geoff eh said the man as he caressed and stroked both feet gently and hearing no response tickled harder.

"HAHAHHAAHA STOOOP HAHAHA PLEASE STOOOPHAHAHAHA!"

"So did she and if not tell me who did or I'll tickle it out of you!" taunted the man stroking both socked soles

"HAHHANOOSHE DIDN'T MY FUCKIN' BROTHER DID!"

"Oh right older or younger and spill how and where?" said the guy menacingly

"Shared a bedroom with my older brother now in the military and every chance he got he tickled me but when I was asleep he got my feet and had to suck on one of his socks as he tickled my feet, loved the power and control element I guess, he joined up at 23 yrs and left home at fucking last and we have no contact!"

"Right so I think I’m going to have to tickle and tickle your feet until I hear you laugh, I know this tickles!” the stranger said as he stroked the middle of both soles as Geoff fought against reacting but proving a useless battle and his feet flexing and toes wiggling feeling trapped and helpless knowing there was nothing he could do but endure the hellish tickles expertly delivered to his socked feet!

The devious tickler stroked in the centre of the socked soles and very slowly and sensuously with his finger he drew tiny and unbearably ticklish circles round and around as Geoff reacted shaking his head side to side fighting to resist the ticklish sensations desperately as the insidious tickling threatened to rob him of his sanity as he resigned himself to the fact he did not have the strength to feign that the tickles were not getting to him and his feet flexed and toes wiggled and clenched as the man verbally taunted him.

"Tell me Geoff did your brother tickle you like this who is the best tickler?

"HAHAHAHAYOUYOUBASTARDAAHAHAHHA!"

"That's it keep laughing for me as I am going to tickle, tickle, tickle your feet to make sure you do, you and your feet going nowhere anytime soon and nothing you can do about that. Guess you don't remember much of what happened so we had some drinks and you came here and we smoked some stuff and you got pretty buzzed and took a tab and became pretty chilled and I eased off your shoes and you flinched a little and said you didn't like your feet messed with but pretty knocked out I had your socked feet in my face givin' them a good sniffin' and telling you they smelled fuckin' awesome! You see Geoff I know that a person who is high becomes nervous and paranoid, thus intensifying his senses which makes him more ticklish.

I was high too and it brings out the sadist in me and you were gone but responsive hearing the buzz of the sonicare and I made you suffer being so defenseless and let you have it and the electric toohbrush devastating as both socks off your bare feet given a good scrubbing, I must have spent fifteen minutes on each foot, as you screamed and begged for me to stop and I did and used the fork on the balls of your feet and along your soles, fuck you struggled and screamed in a laugh sounding inhuman and then passed out! I then got you in here and stripped off and put your socks back on and just stroked these socked feet and sniffed them and sucked your socked toes and tickled your socked feet until you began to come around and put your shoes back on to keep your feet hot n' sweaty as I like feet!"

"HAHHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHHAA!"

Geoff's head shook from side to side as he desperately tried to resist the insidious tickling sensations he felt on his socked feet as the tickles were expertly delivered but his feet flexed, toes wiggled so he knew he had to give up feigning it didn't tickle as his toes clenched and splayed involuntarily as the tickler remarked on them being big and well shaped feet with it seemed long toes and highish arches and feet that smelled so gooood!

Geoff sickened another guy was getting intimate with his feet, tickling was one thing, he could kind of deal with a guy tickling them though it was hellish but to like the smell of them and feeling the guy's face pressed hard into them, that was sick and he tried to kick out against this happening and the guy saw it.

"Geoff I’ve got your feet, trapped and helpless so give it up Mmmmm fuck yeah these feet smell good and to really piss you off let me tell you I can't wait to taste them, lick all over your toes, suck them, lick in between them all, fuck yeah lick up n' down the soles of your feet driving you freaking berserk, that's going to be so cool but that's later but let's get these socks off, yeah right sock and yeah left sock, there that wasn't so hard was it!"

"OOOOh fuck yeah such great feet, no wonder your brother liked these, toes long and so suckable and wow such great smooth looking soles, guess it's been a while since they've been teased and tickled so let's change that right now, maybe try one finger along each sole!" Slowly a finger slid along each bare sole from heels to toes and it felt awful like 1000 volts of electricity was being shot into him being so sensitive on his feet and pleasing the devious tickler as his tormenting touches flooded Geoff's senses!

“Mmmm such helpless toes Geoff all so sensitive, all so ticklish and all mine to enjoy tickling and believe me I will really tickle them!"

Geoff tried to brace himself determined to resist the ticklish teasing but as fingers slid under his toes on both feet there was no resistance as the skilled fingers tickled perfectly and full concentration being focused on Geoff's toes drawing tiny little circles, t underneath his unbearably sensitive, too ticklish toes which threatened to rob Geoff of his sanity.

”No....nodon’t.....don’tNohohohohoho hehehehehe pleheheheheheheeeeasssse! Hahahaahahahaahaha please hahahaahahahaha!"

“Don’t what Geoff?” teased the tickler as his fingers stroked under his toes and then slid in between them "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"You know Geoff I've tickled feet since high school but these feet two of the most responsive yet, interesting you're a lecturer as one of my teachers Mr. Samuel's wanted me and I played him along and he wounld up tied to his own bed and having the fuck tickled out of his feet and blackmailed I would report him unless he became my tickle toy and for 6 mths until he resigned and changed schools, his size 11 feet got it from me and now I've got a university lecturer to toy with!"

Geoff's laughter was wild and uncontrollable and he completely unable to escape the merciless torment that was caressing and teasing his toes and now bare and vulnerable soles and tickles sensually delivered under his toes and fingers then traced over the large immobile soles of Geoff's bare feet which clearly excited the tickler doing as his breathing became noticably heavier as the sole tickled with light tocuhes and caresses drove Geoff crazy!

"You know Geoff one of the most unbearable forms of ticklish torture imaginable is to be tickled in between the toes like this!”

Fingers slid in between Geoff's toes and Geoff literally instantly lost it and howled with laughter and fingers of one hand tickling Geoff's toes of one foot and fingers of the other hand stroking the sole of the other foot and hands and feet alternating but achieving the objective and Geoff laughing like a demented hyena and pleading for the ticklish torment to stop!

“PLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSEPLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAHA STOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Instead of which the evil tickler extraordinaire made sure each of Geoff's toes received a thorough tongue tickling as he teased the soles with his fingers whilst Geoff's toes were being sucked and nibbled so they wiggled in his tickler's mouth and his tongue slid in between them all. The tickler's fingers stroked just below the toes on Geoff's feet as verbally Geoff was taunted

"Oh Geoff you can't stand your feet being tickled, you hate it as your feet are so damn ticklish, too ticklish, I know it's tickling you Geoff I can see it, I can feel it but best of all you can feel it too, can't you so c'mon and amuse me and you tell me how ticklish your feet are or do you prefer to show me! What about a little faster tickle, as gentle quicker, is that worse, tickel more?

The stranger escalated his tickling and it drove Geoff totally ballistic

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAOH HOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE IT TICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLES STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOP PLEASE I CAN'T STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHND IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP TICKLING ME!! I HATE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP"

"You are very ticklish on your feet, aren't you Geoff, yes so horribly ticklish!" said the mean tickler as he then slowly stroked up n' down down the length of Geoff's soles but with the quill end of the feather which was excruciating

"AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK!! AHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH I'M TOOHOHOHOOOOOO TICKLISH TOOOOHOHOH TICKLISHAAAAHAHHAH"

"Such big feet Geoff and every inch of them so sensitive to a touch! The tickler pulled back the toes of each foot in turn and drew the quill of the feather over the taut soles which sent Geoff berserk as now his levels of sensitivity were off the chart ticklish as the tickler said every nerve ending in Geoff's feet awakened he was such a perfect tickle-toy for him to have fun with!

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAANOOOOOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHO STOOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TOO TICKLISH NOOOOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

"Don't hold back Geoff, laugh for me as you're so ticklish and this tickles doesn't it and your feet are very ticklish!" teased the stranger as with the feather quill he drew circular tickles under the ball of Geoff's feet and the feather end then sawn in between each of Geoff's toes!

"PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH THATS TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE TICKLIN EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEE"

"Okay Geoff no more tickles but like I said lickles" teased the stranger

Geoff moaned in anger and frustration as another man methodically licked the soles of both of his feet and eventually sucked and licked and nibbled his toes. Geoff hated the man's tongue licking the balls of his feet and slowly licking the arches of them and then his toes and uugh kissing each toe the perverted fucker but unable to stop the sucking of each and every one of his toes and being told how delicious they tasted and both saliva lubed feet massaged and then more oral ministrations of the stranger's voracious tongue satisfying his insatiable appetite for Geoff's feet!

Then the feather quill was very slowly dragged up n' down down the length of Geoff's bare soles making his toes twitch and the tickler repeated the torture, one foot at a time, over and over again and then ran his fingers up n' down the soles of Geoff's feet simultaneously but now things began to become repetitive and the tickler placed the chloroform soaked rag over Geoff's nose and in the early hours of the morning having dressed him in tee shirt and shorts and shoes and no socks, he collected his victim's socks always he put Geoff's suit in a laundry bag and called his friend - lover over and the two of them got Geoff into the man's SUV and drove Geoff to his home address found on his ID in his wallet with his house keys, so Geoff next woke on his own bed back home and on his answer-'phone a message from Karen!

"Hi Geoff honey, call me back when you get this message please, I need to say I'm sorry, last night was hell without you; I love you!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back