• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon: Gold, The Tickler, Parts I-IV

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Everyone seems to be Pokemon crazy, these days, but I’m too much of a hipster to play Pokemon Go, so I busted out the old Pokemon Soul Silver for the DS. While I was playing, I wondered what it would be like to be an utterly immoral character who only wanted Pokemon for his ultimate desire – tickling the shit out of every cute girl in the game.

Interestingly enough, this is the first non-commission story I’ve done in YEARS, so you could accurately summarise this as a labour of love.

This is a compilation of the first four parts, which I posted earlier on my deviantart account, which I encourage you to check out if you're a fan of my work, as I tend to update more frequently there than here: http://oneortheother.deviantart.com/

---

Pokemon: Gold, The Tickler, Part I

O-O-O

At Professor Elm’s lab, Gold didn't know which Pokemon to choose.

“Take your time and choose,” the balding professor prattled, “it’s not an easy decision to make, so make sure you give it a good think, Ethan.”

“My name is Gold,” Gold corrected, but the professor didn’t seem to hear.

All three starters looked wimpy af, but Ethan chose Chikorita because the Pokemon fit best with what he wanted to achieve. You see, Ethan didn't really give a shit about all this Pokemon master crap. He just wanted to be away from his parents' watchful gaze. He had a much more audacious goal in mind – tickle the everloving crap out of every cute girl he could, with his Pokemon assisting him. You see, Ethan had always had a massive tickle fetish, though he was too young to understand it beyond something he just really, really wanted to do. Being a Pokemon trainer and roaming the land with such powerful creatures seemed the best way to indulge that desire.

“I’ll pick Chikorita,” Gold declared. “It’ll be weak as fuck in the next two gyms, but I think it fits better with what I want to do.”

“Good, now go see my friend, Mr. Pok– ,” Professor Elm started to say, but Gold had already turned and was jogging to the exit. “My, what an eager young fellow.”

After that pointless errand was done and Gold had kicked the ass of the red-haired **** who had stolen one of the professor’s Pokemon, Gold returned to the lab and reported it to the guard.

“Really? His name was ’Silver’?” the guard repeated, with an arched eyebrow. “Isn’t that an unlikely name?”

“Not really. My name is Gold.”

The guard looked at the professor, who just shrugged. “Okay… the suspect’s name is… Silver. Right.”

“Yeah,” Gold said. “Bye.”

Just as Gold had finished leaving his hometown, having not said goodbye to his milfish mother lest he be tempted, he ran into his neighbour.

“Hey, Ethan!”

“My name is Gold, he corrected, irritably. Was it so hard to get that straight?”

“Do you want to know how to catch Pokemon?”

“No.”

Lyra was this girl’s name, and she had one of those 'tickle-me' faces. From the first time Gold had met, he had decided that she would be number one on his list of girls to tickle. She was really rather kawaii with her long brown pigtails, white and red hat, short denim overalls, and long high knee socks. She was just begging for a good tickling and having received a Pokemon with a build in bondage ability, Gold was finally in position to give it to her.

“Don’t worry, Ethan, it’s really easy,” she said, using a Pokemon ball to call forth her Marill to fight the wild Sentret that had just appeared.

“I know,” Gold said, summoning his own Pokemon. “Razor leaf!” Chikorita leaves blasted botht he wild Pokemon and the Lyra’s Mraill. Both of them were one-shotted by the attack.”Type advantages plus high crit rate for the win.”

“Awww, be careful! Poor Marill.”

“I did that on purpose,” Gold said, crossing his arms and grinning. “Now, I have you right where I want you…Chikorita! Use Vine Whip! Bind her up!” Chikorita looked at Gold blankly. “Oh yeah, you don't know that move... Ugh, just use those things there, at your neck.” Gold pointed and demonstrated, physically pulling and retracting a vine from the spot on Chikorita's neck. “Come on, it’s not that hard.”

“Um, I’m sorry, Ethan, but was that a trainer battle just now?” Lyra said, scratching her head and returning Marill to her Pokeball. “I’m a little confused… Should I give you some money? I know that’s the routine…”

“Hold on,” he called to Lyra. “It's my first time. Let me get this shit together.”

“Um, okay? What game are we playing, again, Ethan?”

“My name is Gold,” he said, immediately, then cackling as a pair of vines shot out of Chikorita’s neck and wrapped around the girl’s ankles and lifting them up in the air, right at Gold’s face level. “Good job!” Gold said, patting his Pokemon on the head. “Get used to it, because we’ll be doing this shit on a regular basis.”

“Owwww, my butt,” Lyra said, rubbing his tushie and trying to sit up but finding she couldn’t with her ankles firmly gripped by the Chikorita’s firm grip. “What are you doing?”

“Have you never paid any attention to me? I’m not exactly subtle.”

“Well…” Lyra said, holding a hand to her reddening cheek. “I guess I have been paying you a little attention… I mean, not that I like you or anything!”

“This conversation is getting too weird for me,” Gold said, ripping off Lyra’s red sneakers. He would have pulled off Lyra’s long socks as well but because of the way Chikorita was gripping the ankles with its vines, it wouldn’t have been possible. “Fine, through the socks, then,” Gold grumbled as he dug his fingers into the flesh of Lyra’s petite left foot. The girl immediately started to snicker with laughter.

“It tihihiitickles so much!” she squeaked, shaking her head.

“That’s the idea,” Gold grinned, a smug smile forming on his face as he used all ten fingers on an all out assault on the left foot. He would skitter his nails along the sides of the feet, along the ankle, he would scratch along the insteps and the top of the foot, and of course, he would wiggle his nails all over the bottom along the sole, where the glut of Lyra’s ticklish spots seemed to be located. His fingers flew over anywhere and everywhere, all over the squirming, scrunching, left foot

The fact Lyra was wearing socks yet still laughing so hard was encouraging, as Gold knew that the thick white socks must have been blocking out at least some of the sensations, yet it seemed not to matter. Lyra squeal’s reached an adorably high pitch when Gold used one strong hand to tug her toes back, and the other to really dig deep into the now exposed undersides of those tiny toes.

“Hey, Chikorita,” Gold said, tearing his eyes away from Lyra’s wiggling foot and red face for a moment. “You know that right foot is yours, right? Dig in.”

Chikorita tilted its head, seeming a bit confused at first, but once it saw how much Lyra was laughing over what its master was doing, it began to join in, using the leaf on its head like a feather to sweep up and down the girl's other foot. THe contrasting sensations seemed to send Lyra to new depths of hysterics, yet curiously, she continued to make no real attempt at escape. Sometimes, her fingers would rip up the grass nearby out of frustration, or she would tug at her ankles, but for the most part, she kept her hands either at her sides or over her laughing mouth, as if she was almost embarrasses at how astonishingly ticklish she was.

“Let’s give the upperbody a try,” Gold said, delegating the socked feet to his Pokemon as he pushed forward to give Lyra’s sides a squeeze. His fingers rummaged ruthlessly across her torso, grabbing, prodding, poking, inciting giggles and squeaks with every touch.

“I’ll need to take your socks off next time to see where you’re really the most ticklish, Gold said to himself, after diving his fingers into Lyra’s underarms, and the girl wiggling so frantically Gold thought she might be trying to use the move ‘Dig’.

“Ohohohohokay!” he thought he heard her say, but surely he had misheard, right?

“Well, I think that’s enough for one day,” Gold said, starting to feel a bit bored after twenty minutes. He really didn’t have the right props or Pokemon to do what he wanted to do, but he had confidence he would – soon. “I’ll be keeping your shoes. You can have them back next time.” He picked up the red sneakers lying discarded near the panting, perspiring girl.

“See you around, Lyra,” he said, walking away with his back towards her, his arm raised in farewell

“Bye…Ethan…”

In a flash, Chikorita had Lyra lifted up into the air again, vines wrapped around both ankles, only this time she was upside down, her white hat fluttering to the grassy floor, and her tidy brown hair become disheveled.

“My name is Gold! Gold!” he said as he tickled her sides savagely. “Say my name! Say it!”

“GOHOHOHOHOHOLD!”

“Good. Was that so hard?” Chikorita gently released the girl to the floor with a plop. She lay on her back, gasping and giggling at the same time.

Gold picked up Lyra's hat and shaved it roughly onto the girl’s head, over her eyes.

“Gold,” he said, growling, and he stalked off, with Chikorita skipping at his heels.

“B-bye… Gold,” Lyra said, staring at the figure as he walked off into the distance.

---

Pokemon: Gold, The Tickler, Part II

O-O-O

The past few days had been boring af. Gold caught a Hoothoot and used it to beat Falkner and the Bellsprout Tower because Chikorita sucks in the early game. It had been a really disappointing dry spell for Gold, with scarcely a Picnicker or Schoolgirl to fall into his clutches. He did catch an Ekans, however, because he thought it was cool that it was snake spelled backwards. Also, Quinton Quill had long demonstrated that snaky tongues made the best tickling tools, so he was eager to try that out..

At Azalea Town, he wanted to hurry up and kick the gym leader’s ass, but some Team Rocket shitbag was in the way. And he couldn’t leave the town without the badge because of some bullshit about HMs, so that left only one option – to be a hero.

In the early evening, while Gold was wandering around the edge of town, he saw a pink-haired girl wearing Team Rocket garb walking around near the Slowpoke Well. He took a moment to survey his prey. She wore thigh-high grey boots, a black top with the Rockets logo, thick grey gloves, and a black cap. Gold noticed that she had a walkie talkie on her belt, and with the town infested with Rocket members, he knew he would have to take her out quietly and quickly.

“Don’t fuck this up, Hoothoot,” he said as he released the bird Pokemon from its ball. “I know Hypnosis only has a 60% chance of success, but come on! That’s more than half!” The Pokemon hooted somewhat reproachfully at him and flew in front of the Rocket, with the owl Pokemon making no sound as it soared through the air, so the Rocket had no idea what was coming till those large, hypnotising eyes were right in front of her. Its eyes glowed purple and a second later, the Rocket Grunt crumpled to the floor, fast asleep.

“Score!” Gold said, using Chikorita’s vines to transport the Grunt to a more… private area. He chose the Union Cave. Once he and his victim were there, he set about preparing her in the right position. A long, phallic rock formation looked ideal. He slowly pulled off the Grunt’s thigh-high silver boots, savouring the moment as he did so. The socks came off next, as he certainly was not making this mistake again. Gold smiled in satisfaction as he took in the sight of the Grunt’s bare feet. The feet were milky-white, a lighter shade than the rest of her body. She had long, pretty feet with a nice set of pale, high arches. Her slender toes were loyally painted a Rocket black.

He ordered Chikorita to bind the pretty Grunt’s arms behind her back with its vines while Ekans used its strong, snake-like body to ensnare the Grunt’s legs.

“Apologies, Hoothoot,” Gold said, plucking a feather from his Pokemon’s wing. “I need to borrow this.” The owl Pokemon gave him a glare but started eating happily as Gold tossed some berries to it.

“This is no Awakening, but let’s see if we can wake you up, shall we?” Gold said, chuckling to himself as he started twirling the Hoothoot feather all over the Grunt’s captive feet.

At first, nothing happened, which was tremendously anticlimactic, especially after all the videos Gold had watched, but after a few moments of persistent feathering, he got the reactions he was hoping for. As the feather brushes from toe to heel, the Grunt’s painted toes started to curl up as if they were cold, and the faint traces of a reluctant, ticklish smile began to make itself apparent on her face.

The fluffy end of the feather dusted along the Grunt’s wrinkly arches, making her sigh and mumble in her sleep. Gold grinned at such adorable reactions from the ostensible gang member. This was why he had gone on a Pokemon adventure – exactly for moments like this that he would otherwise never have had in his boring old life. The Grunt started to use the other foot to scratch where the feather was, as if it was itching, and Gold turned this into a new game. He would brush the right foot till the left foot went to defend it, then the left foot till the right moved, marvelling at the way the feet were almost dancing in their desperate attempt to defend themselves.

The Grunt was starting to smile and frown, in turns as she slept. “Ohoho… please… no…”, she giggled, her toes wiggling and scrunching.

“Let’s try these pretty toes, shall we?” Gold said, grabbing a foot with one hand, so he could push the feather through the gaps between those pretty black digits.

“Stop… ihihit… tihickles…”

“I wonder… can you feel this in your dream?” Gold said, cackling as he spun the Hoothoot feather in the crevice between the big toe and the second toe on the grunt’s right foot. ‘Do you imagine you’re having some vile nightmare? If so, then wait till you wake up…”

“Ehehe, ohohoho, my feet…” she said, her eyelids started to flutter. Gold saw that her slumber was nearing its end and decided he would dole out the tickling equivalent of an alarm clock.

He dropped the feather for the moment, wedging his fingers in between her long, slender, helpless feet. “Time to wake up, Rocket Grunt,” he said, moving his lodged fingers to stimulate the horrible delicate skin between each toe – all of them, at once.

The Grunt let out a giggly yelp and tried to move to escape the tickling, but once she tried to move and found she could not, her eyes sprang open.

“Oh… Gohohod… wha-whahahahat is thihihihis?” she burbled, half-asleep, struggling to pull her arms and ankles free.

“It’s Gold, actually, and right now, I am tickling the shit out of your toes,” he said, in a casual, conversational tone, as if he had just ran into a friend down by the supermarket. “I like your pedicure, by the way. You might have the most ticklish toes I’ve even seen. Yet, anyway.”

“Whahahat thehee fuahahaha!?” The Grunt was struggling to form coherent sentences as her laughter demonstrated the truth of Gold’s words. Her feet squirmed and flexed, but Gold knew what he was doing, so he make sure his fingers stayed right where they were – jammed in the ticklish webbing between the digits.

“Whahahahay are you dohohohoing thihihis?” the Grunt eventually managed to ask as she shook her head wildly, her black Rocket cap falling to the floor, and her pink hair tousling.

“Hold that one thought for just one second,” Gold said, standing up. Thinking she was getting a break, the Grunt breathed greedily, gulping air as she tried to compose herself. “Hoothoot,” he commanded, gesturing. “Try out that thing we’ve been working on.”

Gold saw a beautiful flicker of confusion in the Grunt’s amber eyes as the Pokemon got into position. The little bird Pokemon lifted its wings – but not to fly. It brought its wings down and stroked the soles of the trapped Grunt's soft, sensitive feet. She immediately snorted with laughter as multiple feathers caressed her bare soles.

“Don’t be jelly, Ekans,” Gold said, over the din of the Grunt’s raucous laughter as he noticed the envious gleam in the serpent Pokemon’s eyes. “You’ll get your turn next time.” The Pokemon gave a hiss as if to say “damn straight.”

Gold sat back and enjoyed the show, delighting in the way his Pokemon were starting to, well, be like him. The stern-looking owl Pokemon seemed to have a glint of mischief in its large red eyes as it used its entire wing to wave dozens and dozens of feathers all over the Rocket Grunt’s soles and toes. The Grunt could scrunch her toes shut all she liked, but the feathers continued to waft over the entire sole like a massive duster.

“I take full pleasure in this,” Gold said, sitting on the Grunt’s thighs and jabbing his fingers into her sides, poking her up and down the ribcage. The howl of laughter that erupted from her lips as he did so was almost frightening, so naturally, Gold did it more, delighting in the way she would squirm when he poked around the hips. The sensation of her gyrating beneath him was pleasant, too. Once, when she surged forward, she tried to headbutt him, but henceforth, Chikorita was smart enough to keep her neck restrained with another vine, allowing Gold to use his fingers to tease along the collarbones and the nape of the neck to boot.

After a solid half hour of this, Gold found himself getting a little hungry, so he got off the Grunt and rummaged about in his bag for a berry sandwich. During the tickling, the Grunt had some things about Slowpokes, but Gold hadn’t really been paying attention, as he wasn’t very interested in that kind of thing – she also hadn’t been that comprehensible, what with the copious about of laughter spilling from her lips. But now that Gold had stopped, the Grunt tried again.

“Please, please, please! I'll tell you anything I know about Team Rocket’s plans! Please, just stop tickling me!”

“Ehhh, pass,” Gold said, rolling up her top and retrieving the Hoothoot feather he had used earlier. “I've got my prioritises straight.”

“No, no, no! God, no!”

“I told you… it’s Gold,” he said, sighing as he twirled the feather along the Grunt’s bare stomach. The Grunt’s tummy would spasm and flex, almost like a belly dancer. He was pleased to see that Hoothoot had started up its feathering on the Grunt’s pedicured feet without being told – the clever creature!

“Where do the feathers tickle more?” Gold asked, but the inconsiderate Grunt chose not to answer. It seemed she was laughing too hard, so Gold began dipping the feather into her belly button, where he noticed she had a piercing.

“If you don’t answer me, this isn’t going to stop…” Gold said, coaxingly, as the Grunt frantically tried to move her body side to side to evade the feather from creeping into her navel, but Chikorita’s vines had her firmly pinned to the rock, so there would be no escape.

“The feheheheeet! The tuhuhuhumy! I dohohohonot knohohohow!”

“What a terrible answer,” Gold grumbled, now dragging the feather up and along the Grunt’s twitching sides and all around her heaving ribcage. “Is it so hard to give a proper answer?”

“FEEHEHEEET!”

“Thank you,” Gold said, putting down the feather. “Was that so hard?”

“I'll talk! I'll talk!” the Grunt said, half in tears. “We were selling the Slowpoke tails to make some quick cash! That's where they went!”

“Cool story, bro,” Gold said, yawning, picking up his feather.

“And we’ve got plans for Goldenrod City! And Mahogany Town! Please, just stop!”

“I don’t care.”

“We’re bad people! Take us to the police! I confess! Please!

“You know, I never thought I'd have the moral high ground,” Gold said, dancing the feather along the Grunt’s pale neck.

“I told you everythihihing! Pleheheease stahahap!”

“Uhhhh,” Gold, said, scratching his chin. “I don’t believe you?” Yeah, that’s it. I’m gonna keep tickling you because I don’t trust you, you, uh, dirty Rocket scum?”

“Whahahaahat! Nohohoho! The whohohoole gang is in the Slowpoke Wehehehell! That’s where our bohohohoss is!””

“Wait, so there are more of you?” Gold said, having already gotten a little bored with the hysterical Rocket hottie and hungry for more. “Hmmm, perhaps, I will pay a visit to this well of yours... But before I go… What’s my name?”

“Wha-what?”

“Wrong answer. Ekans, Chikorita, Hoothoot, help yourselves. I gotta take a piss.”

As Gold walked off to find a suitable corner to do his business, the Grunt’s wild peals of laughter echoed across the dark cave – the most beautiful music to his ears.

The Rockets at the well were numerous, and disappointingly, they all fled after Gold defeated their leader, a boring-looking guy with blue hair. Despondent at his lack of new conquests, Gold kicked the local gym leader's ass, as well as that red-headed shitbag he kept running into, and made for Goldenrod, utterly indifferent to his status as town hero for dispelling the Rockets' operations in the area.

After all, what did he care about crap like that?

---

Pokemon: Gold, The Tickler, Part III

O-O-O

Goldenrod City had a nice name, Gold thought as he arrived. His team had levelled up, and Hoothoot had even fucking evolved into Noctowl, because Chikorita sucked so much at type matchups in the bug gym and subsequent forest that the owl Pokemon had levelled up from having to do everything.

He caught a Scyther at the Bug Catching Competition because fuck, it looked cool. He caught a Drowzee, too, because sleeping chicks can't say no, and a psychic Pokemon would be perfect for the hijinks he had in mind.

With the nickname rater in Goldenrod City, Gold thought it would be remiss to not consider giving his Pokemon fancypants nicknames, like what all the cool kids did. He nicknamed Chikorita ‘Bondage Plant’, Drowzee ‘Mr. Rohypnol’, Noctowl ‘Rohynol on Wings’, Ekans ‘Silee’, and Scyther ‘Bamf’. Then, he went and undid them all, because nicknames are lame.

The nearby gym was exactly the kind of place Gold had hoped to come when he became a trainer. Beautiful female trainers as far as the eye could see… And the best of all was Whitney, the gym leader, with her short shorts, striped socks, tight top, and pink hair. She was alluring to gaze upon, and before Gold had even reached her, he had several tickling ideas planted firmly in his mind. When he fought her, however, he encountered a slight problem – her Miltank was a serious pain in the ass. And to make matters worse, Whitney was one smug bitch after she won. There was nothing worse than a girl who appeared cute at first but later turned out to be a real brat. After a few defeats and having to endure Whitney's haughty taunts, Gold decided that fuck this, he would go to the next town and catch some new Pokemon to deal with Whitney’s OP Miltank.

Gold walked to the florist’s next to the gym. “Hey, I need the Squirtbottle,” he said, to a shop attendant, a pretty brunette with flowers in her hair and an apron wrapped around her waist. “There’s a pain in the ass Sudowoodo blocking the way.”

“How do you know it’s a Sudowoodo?” said the Flower Girl, looking confused.

“I played the original game,” Gold said. “Now, hand it over!”

“Um, I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about, but I’m supposed to hand it out to anyone who hasn’t beaten Whitney.”

“Gah, I’m going there to get Pokemon, SO I can kick Whitney’s uptight ass. Don’t you get that?”

“Uhhhh, you really shouldn’t be using words like that. And I can’t just give it to you! Who knows if you might get yourself hurt?”

Gold started laughing. “You know, I’m almost glad you said no. It practically justifies what I’m about to do next.” He gestured to Drowzee who fixed the other customers and shop attendants with a hypnotic stare, making them fall asleep where they stood. Gold walked to the front door of the shop and turned the sign over, so that it read ‘closed’. The Flower Girl moved to try to stop him, but Gold’s Scyther appeared, its razor-sharp claws raised threateningly. Then, Drowzee walked to the door to stand guard.

“Good job, Scyther,” Gold said, “but I think Chikorita is more thematically suitable for the dirty work.”

“What are you… wahahaha!” The Flower Girl yelped as Chikorita burst from its ball and promptly whisked her up in the air with its vines. The brunette twisted and squirmed as she was lifted practically up to the ceiling of the shop, the flowers in her hair fluttering down to the ground like leaves in autumn. Her brown hair was all in a tangle as Chikorita kept her up in the air, upside down.

“Oooh, are those sandals, I spy?” Gold said, noticing the brown sandals the girl wore. “And it looks like you painted your toes, too? Yellow? Like sunflowers? Very cute.”

“Uhhh, thanks? Can you let me go, now?”

“Already? I haven’t even shown you Chikorita’s newest move!” Gold said, cackling excitedly. “Chikorita! Use Magical Leaf!” The plant Pokemon nodded, and with a swing of the leaf on its head, it sent several glowing leaves towards the wriggling worker.

“Do you know what’s special about Magical Leaf? Gold asked, rhetorically. “It never misses.”

Unlike Razor Leaf, which would have cut the poor girl, Magical Leaf had a different purpose – like homing beacons, the flashing, fluttering leaves flew to several designated spots, exactly the way Gold and Chikorita had practiced. Several leaves darted towards the Flower Girl’s sandals, nestling in the gap between the bare foot and the leather shoe. Several more slipped down the Flower Girl’s outstretched arms and under clothes.

“Hmmm, looks like your clothes could use a bit more ventilation…” Gold observed, after the Flower Girl started to hug her arms together to prevent anymore leaves from slipping inside. Scyther appeared, with a flash of light, and expertly made several incisions in the Flower Girl’s clothing – behind the knee, along the t-shirt, and under the arms. The Flower Girl’s apron fluttered to the floor, and her loose shirt fell across her, leaving the torso fully exposed to the wrath of the magical leaves. Before long, there were leaves comfortably situated in every conceivably ticklish spot.

“Wait, wait!” the Flower Girl said, pleadingly. “You want the Squirtbottle? Fine! It’s in that drawer over there, near the window! Just take it! Take it!”

“Hmmm, no,” Gold said, shrugging. “I went through all this work to set it up, so we might as well see things through, eh? It’s an experiment for me.”

“Nohohohoho!” the Flower Girl complained, as the leaves had started to twirl and fly around, inflicting itching ticklish sensations to her entire exposed body, all at once.

“Pretty cool, eh?” Gold said, though the Flower Girl was laughing too much to hear him. He gave Chikorita an affectionate pat on the head as he watched the leaves in action. His eyes were drawn to the feet first, of course. They were wiggling so much it looked like the sandals might fall off on their own accord. He watched a leaf the size of a matchbox snake between the Flower Girl’s yellow toes, the young flower girl desperately trying to catch it with her toes, but only succeeding in allowing the ragged ends of the leaves to stimulate more sensitive flesh in that area. The sandals were making it difficult to tickle the sole efficiently, but there were plenty of them dusting along the sides of the sole and the tops that were exposed by the footwear’s design, so Gold could not complain. He was especially pleased to see that struggling and kicking her legs seemed to have no effect on the ruthless, implacable leaves as they continued their merry path.

It seemed that the Flower Girl was torn between trying to reach down to her ankles to save her ticklish feet and sweeping away the leaves that were tormenting her upperbody. Wearing a crop top, the Flower Girl’s stomach was on full display, and the leaves darted and twirled all over the exposed flesh, sliding up and down the bare sides and tummy. The Flower Girl would try to swat the leaves away, and she would succeed, but the persistent leaves would return to the same spot within a second, meaning she needed to be constantly vigilant to prevent leaves from immediately darting into her belly button, which seemed to be an especially vulnerably spot for her.

Of course, the leaves spinning into her armpits and along her neck and ear were determined to make this process as difficult as possible. After enjoying the sight of her impotent struggles for a while longer, Gold commanded Chikorita to restrain the girl’s arms, too, so she was utterly helpless as the leaves danced and spun all over her body without any resistance. She giggled boyishly, shaking her head as if it could dispel the tickling, especially when several smaller leaves began to slowly explore the inside of her navel.

“I do feel a little bad for tearing your clothes,” Gold said, not exactly feeling bad at the sight of exposed alabaster skin. He dug out his wallet and put notes that equalled roughly quadruple the value of the clothes on the counter. “But only out of respect for that gorgeous pedicure of yours!” he said, glaring at her, as if daring her to say something like ‘thank you’ or ‘you’re so kind’, which was the last thing he wanted of her. Thankfully, she was either laughing too hard to hear or laughing too hard to reply, which both worked just fine with Gold as he sat back and drank in her yipping, hiccupping laughter. For a Flower Girl, her laughter was awfully unsophisticated and unladylike, with snorts and guffaws thrown in among the giggling and begging that was always ubiquitous. Gold wasn’t sure if he liked that.

“But hey, you know,” Gold said as he unbuckled the Flower Girl’s sandals, so the levitating leaves could have a full shot at the bare sole, “I never knew gardening could be so relaxing.”

He smiled to himself as he casually raked a hand up the bottom of the Flower Girl’s left foot, eliciting a loud squeak from the girl, the magical leaves moving away to give him room – Chikorita knew which side its bread was buttered, after all. Gold retrieved the Squirtbottle, filled it up with water, and began to water all the flowers in the shop, enjoying the euphonic begs and giggles of a terribly ticklish flower girl in the background as he did so.

“Hey, Flower Girl, do you know my name?”

---

Pokemon: Gold, The Tickler, Part IV

O-O-O

After obtaining the SquirtBottle, Gold had only taken about ten steps before he ran into Lyra, looking as perky and cheerful as ever.

“Gold! Hey!” she said, waving, with a big smile on her face. Gold did not fail to notice she was wearing white sneakers, which matched her long brown pigtails, white and red hat, short denim overalls, and white high knee socks rather well. He still had the red ones he had taken off her as trophies, he recalled.

“I’m glad you remembered my name this time,” he said.

“Of course. How could I forget? Hey, have you gone to the Pokemon Day Ca–“ Lyra suddenly stopped mid-sentence and sniffed, looking right and left, curiously. “Are… you wearing perfume?” she asked, leaning so close her nose was only an inch away from his. “You smell really… flowery.”

“I’ve been gardening,” Gold said, pushing her back, not ungently. “And I’m going,” he said, walking away.

“Gardening, huh? I never imagined you were the type…“ Lyra said, turning and following him, jogging a bit to catch up.

“Well… a special kind of gardening. It involved laughter and leaves.”

“I, uh, I see… “ Lyra said, her voice making it clear she was as blind as a person in a cave without Flash. “Where are you going?”

“Ecruteak City,” he said. “A Magnemite will help me kick Whitney’s ass.”

“Uhuh...”

“Why are you still following me?” Gold said, stopping. They were past the National Park, now, and almost where that annoying dancing Sudowoodo was.

“What, can’t I tag along?” Lyra said, her hands tucked behind her back, with a playful, friendly smile on her face.

“Uh, you want your shoes back, don’t you?” Gold said, stopping and pulling the red sneakers out of her bag. “You can have them back… but you need to pass this challenge,” he said, a ticklish idea forming in his mind.

“Oooh, will this be another one of those tickling games, again?”

“It was not a…” Gold started to say, rummaging a hand through his long black hair in irritation. “Ugh, yeah, sure, fine. Yes, it’s another tickling game.”

“That’s great, because my Pokemon aren’t very good,” she said, with a self-deprecating giggle. “I guess I should take these off?” She sat down, kicked off her sneakers, and began to slowly roll off her long white socks, uncovering a small white foot with unpainted toenails.

“This feels terribly wrong…” Gold said, frowning. “This isn’t supposed to go this way…” There was something niggling in the back of his head that things were never quite so easy. Gold couldn’t understand it, but there was something about the fact victory had been handed to him so easily that made it taste less sweet. It was a bit like finding a crate of Rare Candies.

Tittering, she slid both bare feet into his lap. “What’s wrong, Gold?” Her brown eyes sparkled with mischief as she played with her brown pigtails, smiling at him.

Gold was finding it hard to concentrate, for some reason, especially when Lyra began to wiggle her toes, but he quickly regained his senses. He resolved to make the most of the strange situation that had presented itself. “Alright, this is the challenge,” he said, roughly flipping Lyra over, so she was lying on her stomach. “Don’t move for five minutes, and you win.”

“That’s it? Five minutes is too easy…” Lyra leaned on an elbow and giggled. “How about ten minutes? At least make it a proper challenge…”

“Fine, ten minutes. But you’re going to regret those words.” Gold reached for his belt and pulled out Ekans’s pokeball.

“Ooooh, Chikorita again?” Lyra asked, not being able to see what was going on behind her. “I remember that leaf felt so tickly…”

“I’ve got something different in mind for today,” Gold said, as he gripped Lyra’s bare right foot. Ekans was hovering around Lyra’s left, using its tail to keep the girl’s foot firmly in place. “I’d be curious to hear which foot tickles more. Your ten minutes start now!”

“Ohohoho, Gohohohold!” Lyra slapped the ground with her hands, spluttering with laughter as she felt the sudden jolt of sensation slathering across her bare soles. “Wha-wha-whahahahat is thahahat?”

Gold was working too hard to reply, so he said nothing and leave Lyra to try to work it out.

“Ihihihit feeheeheels… it feels…” Lyra started to say, but the rest of her words were engulfed in a wild torrent of childish snickers as she slumped down on the ground, giggling herself silly.

Gold smiled from his perch on Lyra’s right foot as his tongue licked and lapped away at the bare foot. He could feel the wrinkles on her feet as her toes scrunched, curled, and pointed. He had heard that this was an effective method of tickle torture, but he wasn’t quite sure how he felt about it. Lyra’s feet weren’t as soft as he would have liked, though they did have a certain texture and taste to him that he found oddly appealing. Licking along the arches seemed to be a decently effective way of making her laugh, but it still was not as efficient as he would have liked.

Perhaps it was an anatomical issue? He looked over to his left and watched as Ekans’s forklike tongue darted and slithered through Lyra’s wriggling toes, or swiftly lapped up and down the arch. Lyra’s left foot was certainly wiggling more earnestly than her right, Gold noted, with dismay.

Feeling his competitive fire rev up, Gold decided he was not about to lose to his own Pokemon. He was the fucking tickling master! Mimicking his Pokemon’s tactics but added his own twists to them, he started licking and sucking Lyra’s ticklish toes while running his fingers up and down her soles. He would pop the toes in his mouth, one or two at a time, and swirl his tongue all around them, while his nails spidered and stroked up and down the rest of the foot.

“Thehehehe tongue is wohohohorse on thehehehe leheheheft!” Lyra said, cruelly undermining Gold self-confidence. Had she said that just to spite him?

Grumbling under his breath, Gold used both hands to peel back Lyra’s moist toes in order to allow his tongue a full unimpeded shot at the curved, taut sole. He was pleased to see Lyra’s arch her back and gasp as he started to do so. Before long, Lyra was oohing and aahing as the tongues drove her crazy with laughter. As she ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes in what Gold could only imagine were agony, Gold smiled. This was how it should be. He glanced down at his watch. It had been over twenty minutes.

Sighing, he stood up and returned Ekans so its ball, wiping his mouth.

Lyra turned to face him. She was flushed from the lickling and still giggling. “W-why… why did you stop?”

Gold shrugged and tapped his watch. “A deal’s a deal.” He tossed Lyra back her red sneakers.

“Aww… okay,” she bent down to start tugging her socks back up, but Gold suddenly decided he wasn’t quite finished. He pounced on her, tackling her to the ground. Lyra gasped as her back hit the grassy floor.

“Would it kill you to get a pedicure?” Gold said, having not liked the feel of her rough soles. The Picnicker he had tickled silly yesterday had painted her nails an eccentric green, and they had been delightfully receptive. Groaning that his favourite spot had proved so disappointing, he straddled her chest and began digging into her sides furiously.

“Don't get the wrong message,” Gold said, trying to roll up her top to expose her bare stomach but finding the overalls made it impossible. Scyther soon made it possible, making the girl gasp in surprise. “I don't like you or anything.” He blew raspberries on her bare stomach, which seemed to be very effective, based on how red the Lyra’s face grew. He even stuck his tongue in her navel, which made Lyra clutch her head and giggle uncontrollably. Not for the first time, Gold found her physical reactions to the tickling rather unsettling. Her first instinct didn’t seem to be to try to protect herself or try to escape, but instead seemed to be just to wiggle and squirm on the spot, placing herself fully at the mercy of Gold’s ticklish rampage. It was just… unnatural. She was supposed to be crying and begging for mercy, not just sitting and taking it!

“Well, I'm bored,” Gold said, after a few minutes of tummy torment. “I'll see you around. Get that pedicure. And sorry about tearing your clothes. Can’t help myself, these days.” Gold tossed some money on the prone, gasping girl. He had more money than he knew what to do with, it seemed. What was worth spending money on?

“Y-you’re… leaving?” the panting girl said, sprawled out on the grassy floor.

“Yeah. Smell ya later, Lyra.”

“See you… Gold…”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back