• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling TRL: With Mandy Moore

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Hey everyone! It's me Mariah Carey, Carson's down visiting his sweetheart Tara Reid, so today i'm hosting TRL!" The brunette yelled into the mic.
The crowd yelled i applause of the stunningly beautiful singe, wearing no more than a teensy-weensy belly-shirt with red flowers on it, and short cut-offs. her long brown hair hung loosely.
"Today we have Mandy Moore coming on! And she'll answer some of the audience's questions,"
The crowd roared once again.
"And of course your top ten videos, so let's get it started with number 10, BLINK-182!"
All the cameras switched to playing the music video while Mariah relaxed. She talked about a camera angle quickly with a crew member, then she was back on the air.
"Great song, but now we're gonna jump right into number 9, with Dream," Mariah exclaimed once more.
While the video played, the crowd suddenly went berserks, because the beautiful young talented Mandy Moore, had entered. Mandy and Mariah hugged each other and then the camera's switched over to them again.
"Guess who's here! It's Mandy Moore, here to talk about her new video "Crush", and answer some questions. So Mandy, did you have fun making this new video?" Mariah asked.
"Oh i had loads of fun, i always do," Mandy replied sweetly.
"Well we want to hear more about your great new video, but the crowd is very eager to ask you a few questions,"
"Sure, let's do it!" Mandy said excitedly.
First a young guy with dirty blonde hair stood up unsteadily.
"Uh...um Mandy, i wanted t-to know what inspired you to make this v-video?" the boy gulped.
"Well mostly just the fun little giddy things about a crush, how playful and fun they are. But also how romantic they are wihtout making huge commitments." Mandy explained.
"Uh... thank you," the boy said nervously then sat down.
"No prob, who's next?" Mandy asked.
"Me," a blonde girl said standing up.
"Hi Mandy, i wanted to know if you're ticklish, and if so where?"
Mandy's eyes bulged.
"Oh my god! I'm very very ticklish. Not good, hehehe. As for where... let's see.... pretty much every patch of skin on my body," Mandy said playfully.
"Are you sure?" the girl asked.
Mandy was taken back by this question.
"What do you mean? Of course i am," Mandy replied in a harsher tone.
"I mean, i think right here on TRL, we should test this," the girl said smirking.
"Well i'd love to but we don't have enough time for that,"
"Actually we do! Fuel was supposed to perform on the show but they had some car trouble, so we got a half an hour block to fill... so how a bout it Mandy?" Mariah asked eagerly.
"Well i..." Mandy's voice drifted as she looked unconfident.
"That settles it then, come over here Mandy, i think we should test that theory of you being ticklish," Mariah said motioning to Mandy.
Mandy slowly and nervously walked beside Mariah. She thought atleast she wasn't dressed like Mariah or she'd die. She was wearing casual tight fitted jeans and a sleeveless black t-shirt.
Mariah casually put an arm around Mandy's tiny waist, and then gently goosed it with her nails.
"hehehehehhehesthop!" Mandy giggled.
"A little help please," Mariah said motioning to the girl who had asked the question and her friends. There were 4 of them all together, and they wrestled Mandy to the ground, were each of them held onto a wrist or an ankle. With Mandy's arms held high above her head, her small t-shirt rose above her hips, revealing a two inch strip of ticklish tanned tummy. Mariah sat down next to Mandy's side and lightly goosed the bare skin.
"No Mariah pleaseheheheehheheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"
Mandy screamed and giggled, she wasn't lieing, she WAS ticklish! The two girls at her feet began to untie her sneakers and peel off her socks. They then both scratched Mandy's cute wrinkled soles with their free hands, causing her tiny body to bounce and buck wildly. Mandy's light blonde hair scattered across her face as laughter emitted itself from her mouth. Mariah pulled Mandy's shirt up more, revealing her entire tummy, sides ribcage and bellybutton. Mariah slowly traced circles around the cute button.
"heheehehahhahahahehehehe!!"
Mandy's eyes widened as she saw what Mariah was doing. And as soon as the single finger wormed it's way inside her bellybutton, Mandy screamed and thrashed her body wildly. The four girls holding her down had to stop their tickling to keep the young pop star down. The two girls holding her wrists then went to Mandy's smooth bare undearms, and gently stroked them, causing mandy to scream even louder. The two girls at her feet had added toe-licking as they drew invisible figure-eights on mandy's ticklish soles. Mariah placed all tne fingers on Mandy's cute ribcage, then suddenly very quickly spidered them like mad covering the whole ribcage within seconds of insane worming and light touches. tears started to roll down mandy's cheeks as her face got red with laughter. Her young body lost most of it's fight as she lay there limp, body parts still twitching slightly from immense tickle torture.
"Okay, okay!" Mariah yelled, waving the tickling off.
"i think she's had enough, and yes we did find out that Mandy was telling the truth, this is one ticklish girl," Mariah told the camera. Mandy quietly lied there, her chets heaving up and down as she gulped down much needed air. She slowly began to rise, and walked over to the blonde who asked the initial question.
"I..i told you," Mandy said pointing a finger at her, and then walked out of the studio, weakly...
THE END.

Nice story! You should turn the tables and have Mandy tickle Mariah while she guests on Mandy's show "Mandy" (i know...origional name huh) :D

Great great story, Mandy Moore is one of my absolute faves. I like your idea too, Scoob -- she always looks so damn CUTE on that show, I always hope they'll feature tickling in some episode some way sometime.

hi

if enough people respond, then i will write the story of Mandy's revenge.

Attachments

• 102_0466.JPG
    102_0466.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
  • 102_0467.JPG
    102_0467.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20180317_231543.jpg
    IMG_20180317_231543.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20180317_231551.jpg
    IMG_20180317_231551.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20180317_231721.jpg
    IMG_20180317_231721.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
definately deserves a sequel!
Hey if you get a chance tummyticklish, couldja drop me a line at [email protected] or IM me on aol instant messanger at UNCsublime ?? Thanks :D

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back